All Comments on 'Working Stiff'

by EmmaMadison

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
A well deserved 1 star,

There was so much wrong, I'm at a loss as to where to begin. Maybe the most important wuestion: Why is he married to her? No sex in two years, no orgasms in about as long, mental and physical abuse and not even loving physical contact. So why is he married to this woman that clearly hates him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twisted Fantasy

Twisted fantasy for cuck slaves to masturbate. In real life unrealistic. Nobody, even those with submissive personalities can enjoy be treated so bad and stay in that kind of sick relationship. This science fiction from beginning to end. Obviously not my cup of tee for I had to jump and read the end to see if he had some spine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

You wrote something :golfclap:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So sad

That a man considers not having sex with his wife and he is still in some sort of relationship with her. Absolutely nothing here, move on and stop the gold digger reaping any more benefits. James is just a freeloader, certainly not a real man. A bigger cock does not make a real man.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What do you find interesting about this?

You describe a man without pride or self respect. A spineless coward. His bitch wife is a cruel, self centered, lazy cunt. And she's committing several crimes against her husband's person that will land her in prison. And you think this is a good fantasy or is erotic or sexy? What's sexy about one human being torturing another human being both physically and mentally? Why wouldn't he simply leave for work one day and NEVER go back? All he is getting from this relationship is being demeaned, degraded and humiliated and his life is being put at risk. And you find that an interesting or entertaining subject?This is sick puppy shit. And it belongs in Non con or fetish, NOT in loving wives. Go away, take this crap with you and never come back. Worst story ever!

bassmaster757bassmaster757almost 7 years ago
Wow! This is a sick fetish!

Just by reading this I'm just shaking my head in disbelief as any man would let a woman treat him like this? To be totally cut off from sex from my wife while she is having her cake and eating...and at my expense? No way in hell I would ever stay in this sick twisted and totally selfish relationship. I would have divorced this woman a long time ago. Two years of no sex! Oh hell no!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Question to the readers who are not cuck lifestyle supporters

I read only the comment. What is the opinion of the angry readers?

May it be I am right, the cuck story authors advertise a without freedom human connection in the marriage with the massive lack of mutuality plots?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category

This is clearly either a Fetish or BDSM story. It's hardly surprising this has such a low score.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 7 years ago
Wrong category.

He gets off of pain/humiliation. He is a masochist. What do you think the "M" in BDSM stands for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Tell Me.....?

On what planet is this even remotely erotic? I thought this was an erotic website? Humiliation and degradation are far from being sexy except for the cuckold fetishists that hang in this category. Probably in the wrong category anyway.Sorry Emma try a new approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story not believeable

A story has to be believable. You lost me on the third paragraph. Try writing music.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
RE: oatzab

Yes. That's it exactly. You've hit the nail on the head with your comment there!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Puke

Puke, just another pile dog shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Any man

who puts up with this deserves it. Any woman who has such a man has gotten the person she deserves. I leave them to their desires.

To paraphrase the movie line, "I don't know what is wrong with the author, but it is not a small thing".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Is Hubby totally lacking in pride or self respect? What about self preservation? His slut wife probably has contracted every disease known to man. Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? If he doesn't want to bother with a divorce, simply pack up and leave her. Take all the liquid assets, cancel the credit cards and move - far, far away and start over. Done. Nobody is that stupid to stay with a bitch. Ugly story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Started out awful and went downhill from there. Cucks and whores. Emma was so sick after this that she quit writing and joined a convent.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
She caged you because you’re an idiot.

Neither one of you love each other, neither one of you want to have sex with the other....you’re roommates with a twist: you pay for everything and get nothing in return.

This was about as erotic as watching paint dry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous