Working Valentine's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which brought her back to this beautiful box, what the HELL was he thinking? One steak and a good bottle of wine (it had been sooo smooth and spicey) would get you lucky? She had to admit that even since she had been in Texas, the steak was the best she had ever tasted, but still, she wasn't that cheap.

She looked up at him, and for the first time since they had met, he had a real smile for her; it was neither snarky or smirky, but unguarded, and perhaps even endearing if she wasn't so furious at him.

She started to spin up for a real Class-A rant when he cut her off, "Dear, I see that fire in your eyes, and regardless of what you think of me, you do need to be honest with yourself about how badly you want to try out those restraints. Sit there for a moment and ask yourself what you really want, lest you brashly say something that you will regret."

The wind went out of her for a minute, and he continued, "Work is over, and while I make no apologies for displacing your aspiring paramour for the night, I have chosen to offer these to you because I am uniquely gifted to offer you this experience, and you have nothing to fear from me. If, after you have truly considered what you secretly want, you may return this gift un-accepted, and this will be the end of it. It will not change how I treat you in the office, and Mr Pickers will never know. Jenn, take your time, for we both know you can be .... head-strong."

He purposely sat back, and while the smile remained on his visage, his eyes watched her like they could see the thoughts turning in her mind. He was unhurried and at peace, and that just unnerved her more somehow.

In all that he had said, one thing had cut her to the quick - she *very much* wanted to change how he treated her at the office! She wanted him to reserve all of his attentions for her, to dote over her instead of the other women, she wanted him to bathe her in that presence of his, she wanted to have him touching her, standing behind her, guiding her .... Good Gawd! Every time she looked on the contents of this box, her thoughts went straight in one direction, and the core in her hips had bypassed her brain, and had taken control of her urges.

Jenn disregarded any thoughts of jealousy, this was just a matter of her rightful place; if anyone deserved Mr Casen's , Shawn's attentions, it was her. Mr Pickers had even said so - SHE was to be his private assistant. Who else had he requested to drag over files and reports at the end of the day? She had obediently, if begrudgingly, done what he asked of her.

Shawn ..... that was the first time she had thought of him by his first name, and that seemed to soften his gruff, distant behavior in that moment. Then it occurred to her that he had never told him to address him by his first name, she often referred to him as Sir, with a bit of snark in the phrase. Each time he answered her a pleasant "Yes?" like he had only heard a respectful comment.

As she sat there, the war raged between conflicting thoughts and emotions in her head, and the growing wetness and yearning in her loins. She felt as if energy flowed out of that box, up her arms, and directly into her core, making her womanhood ache and inflame with passion and lust. If she didn't set the box down, get her stuff and leave, her body was going to win, and soon!

Just as she started to lower the box to the table, an urgent thought arose, and the war became more pitched - what if she did go through with this? Could it be so bad? Maybe she would like it, but if not, she could hold this over him. Perhaps it was cheating, but maybe she could get what she wanted, and have leverage on the man who had spurned her advances.

If Jenn hadn't been highly aroused already, it might have occurred to her that this new motivation sounded suspiciously like a rationalization, but the thought never occurred to at that moment, and frankly, the body didn't care, it just wanted what it wanted.

Jenn felt the arousal spreading through her like the warmth of growing fire, and it filled her and threatened to consume her. She had always prided herself in being in control, getting what she wanted, but this adventure was going to strip away all control, and there was a part of her that fought that, resisted. She looked at the restraints intently, and her vision swam a bit, the candle light playing off the metallic rings, unbidden, her left hand played across them lightly. So soft, yet so strong and sturdy, they would carry her, hold her, bind her, take her control ....she was lost in a hazy picture of how the night could be .... strange, surreal, compelling .... she hungered ....

Shawn spoke again, and she wondered how long he had let her sit and think - so had no sense of time. "You should understand that although I have rendered the invitation, and I will control events, you have two words at your disposal. One is simple, 'Pain'. If you say 'Pain', I will stop or ease what I am doing. I will not truly hurt you, so you control how much pressure or discipline you receive. The second word is 'Sunset'. If you choose to say 'Sunset', the evening ends immediately. Any restrains will be removed, I will not speak to you again, and you must assure me you are ready to travel and immediately leave."

"These rules are simple, as are the phrases, to protect both of us. Do you understand?"

Jenn has always assumed somehow, that even in the midst of impending passion, he would have both a plan and a method; it was so very like him. She still wasn't quite ready to give herself over, but she was close. The look in his eyes was even, but there was no doubt that she had to answer.

"Yes ..... yes Sir, I understand those rules" her voice sounded small and unsure. Her bravado was slipping away, and she wasn't sure what remained besides lust and need.

Incredibly, as she drew courage to look at him again; his face softened at her words, and there was suddenly a tender smile, "Good Girl Jenn, Good Girl. I understand you are afraid."

For reasons she didn't understand, she flushed at his words, and wanted him to hold her. But that was not what her body wanted, and her urges had become insistent. She had to ask, had to know, and yet her voice cracked as she asked, "H-how does this work? what do I do?"

"You must choose to place the cuffs on your own wrists as an active gesture of submission, and when you are sure you are ready, present yourself to me for the cuffs to be tightened. From that point on, you will do as you are told until they are removed, or you will be disciplined.There are a few formalities, after which you will leave the rest to me."

His gaze was firm, but unhurried; those eyes though, they danced with energy. Looking into those eyes, she knew she was already his, she just hadn't admitted it to herself.

The moment upon her, she set the box down, and placed first one cuff and then the other on, then jumped up thrusting her arms out. She was relieved and excited to have moved past indecision, and was now eager to begin!

Looking at him again, he was sitting back and smiling, but shaking his head slightly side-to-side. Now she was suddenly uncertain of herself - she thought she done something wrong. She looked back down into the box and saw that under the cuffs she had removed was a choker of rich, black fabric - she didn't know how she missed that, but that was easy enough to put on. She reached down and snatched it up - his immediate "NO!" froze her. She started to tear up, she had screwed up already!

"Dear, I didn't mean to unsettle you, but while that is part of that set, that is NOT for tonight. Once you understand, you can more fully consider that another time"

Jenn's hands shook a little as she dropped the choker back in the box like it was suddenly a threat. She was a bit on edge, and she wondered what the was the story behind the choker, as she heard him rise and come around the table to her.

She felt his hands on the sides of her face, and he turned her head up to meet his eyes, his thumbs wiping the dampness from the corners of her eyes. "Let me help you a bit, come around the table with me to where there is more room." She followed his steps carefully, and then stood looking into those eyes.

"Now, the next part you have to do on your own. Since you are a tad unsteady, I will hold your hands if you like." She bobbed her head in agreement, and he smiled.

"Good Girl" Such simple words, but she melted a little bit every time he said it.

"You are going to kneel down in front of me. Settle yourself, and when you are ready to continue, you will extend your arms, give a small bow of respect, and state, 'I am ready Sir.' Do you understand?" Again she bobbed her head in agreement, and took a deep breath.

With his strong hands helping her, she kneeled easily, and then took another deep breath. It was like they taught in yoga; control your breathing, control your mind, control your body. She almost giggled then, because she was just about to give control of her body up, and she suspected her mind would follow.

As she focused her breathing, she pondered the formality of this, because her body was hammering at her will to hurry up and get to the good stuff! She came to the conclusion that even though this was seemed so old school and stuffy, it made giving over control very real, very concrete. She had the two words if she needed them, but she didn't think that she would.

Another cleansing breath, and then she looked up at his face, and found him seated again, watching her quietly. His face was so impassive, neutral, it puzzled her, where she was a ball of nerves, energy and lust, he was suddenly deep, still waters.

It occurred to her that he was so very different than any of the other, younger men that had touched her. So different, she thought.

Taking another breath, she bowed slightly, then said, "I am ready Sir".

She felt more than saw his hands take hers, "I accept your offer of submission." She felt him tightening each of the cuffs, and then he pulled her off the floor as he rose.

His face was smiling now, and there was mischief in those eyes. "Since you are new to this, you are excused to the washroom to see to any physical needs you have before we begin."She started to turn when his arm stayed her.

"Also, please disrobe while you are in there and hang your clothes as you wish. You won't be needing any clothes until you leave." With that, he turned her towards the washroom door, and gave her a sharp smack on the ass before he released her. It stung!

She wheeled on him, but he was smiling and already had a finger to his lips shushing her, "Dear, do behave, let's not taint the mood."

Even with her heels on, she had to look up into his face, and she could see that sharp words from her were a poor play. She took a quick breath, then smiled slyly and said Yes Sir!" Her body had awakened again, and she wanted more. She spun again, but as she stepped off for the washroom, his hand landed on her other ass cheek even more firmly, landing a stinging blow. She blinked, staggered as she struggled to right herself on her heels, and then smiled as she continued. Her loins burned even more than her ass, and she exaggerated the sway of her hips as she walked.

She was rewarded with, "Mmmmmm. Lovely! Do hurry along Dear."

Her smile of satisfaction grew; she was now looking forward to Valentine's Night.

----------------

She completed her washroom visit expeditiously, and at first felt a little awkward prancing around his room buck naked, but she had a bounce in her step, which she knew gave her womanly attributes an enticing sway, so she held her head back and pranced away.

Her smile dipped a bit when she rounded back into the room, only to find he had removed his jersey, but still had his shorts on. Even though they were loose fitting running shorts, she thought she detected the tell-tale bulge of manhood, but she wanted visual evidence of her allure.

She wasn't even trying to hide her stiff nipples and wet slit, her body was awfully close already. She may have had a little something to do with that while she was in the washroom, but she was determined to look irresistible.

He smiled as he saw her, but stopped her before she could get a hold of his body and rub her chest against his (and her legs and hips against that bulge). He pulled out his phone, and she tried to conceal her displeasure - couldn't we do pictures later?

He sensed her frustration, and put things in context. "Dear, we will begin the fun promptly, but as I said, there are certain formalities. Please do try and be patient"

He then filmed a short interview with her, and other that a quick pan of her body to show no marks, he focused on her face, and asked her to confirm that she wanted to do these things, and consented by choice, and without duress. He also made her repeat the two words, and that she understood that she could use them at any time.

He then had her put her private (NOT work) email in his phone, and he sent her a copy of the video. It did feel formal, but there was a part of her that was put more at ease, even if her body was horribly impatient to "get to the good bits".

He put his phone away, took her by the shoulders, and looked down into her eyes, "Before we begin, I want you to know that I want to do this, I believe that you want to do this, but you are free to leave. I will not change how I treat you here, or at work"

Her blood started to come up at once - silly man! Of course she wanted him to change how he treated her! She wanted the attention, the smacks on the ass, the touching, but those weren't even appetizers to what she had in mind. She wanted to hear him bellowing her name as he came like a bull. She wanted him in her, on her, filling her. She was close to just knocking him onto the bed and taking things into her own hands.

She surged upwards, trying to entrap his head and lay a blistering a kiss on him when his arms steeled against her, and forced her back down onto her feet. Her grunt of frustration and irritation were both loud and palpable, and he only looked down smiling and shaking his head. "Decorum Dear. Until I release you, I lead, you follow. I know it is hard for you, but the restraints will help you."

The words started to boil up, but he silenced her with a tilt of the head, "Behave Dear. You'll thank me .... eventually."

The bench was slightly inclined, and he eased her down, attentive to where her hips rested on the two-part seat. Once he was satisfied with her positioning, He eased her onto her back. Jenn looked up as he towered over her, and she impishly pulled at the bottom of his shorts, "You should take these off!" Her voice was half kidding half imploring, and with that lustful face, most men would have pulled the shorts off immediately and begged forgiveness.

He just laughed at her and swatted her hand away. But not before she was able to tug them tight enough to see a solid staff silhouetted against the fabric. She grinned with satisfaction and lust, that was what she wanted, and she meant to have it.

He took first one wrist and then another, and attached them to the lines that led to through the rings on the bench uprights. "I'm going to apply tension to each arm now, relax into the pull, and I will help your arms and shoulders to loosen so that you don't get injured. When we're done, you will have some limited movement to prevent numbness, but you will be effectively bound. Are you ready?"

She gave him her best "Come Hither and Fuck Me look", and he proceeded to reach behind her and pull on a soft, but very complete blind fold. Her world was suddenly dark, and she whined a bit before she could stop her self.

She immediately felt a warm hand on her left nipple, which then proceeded to pinch it just enough to make her twitch. "Now, behave and be a Good Girl". She quieted, but her nipple continued to throb erotically as she now had to concentrate on her other senses.

The simple praise "Good Girl" had become almost an aphrodisiac this evening, making her center melt and her heart come alive at the same time. She had no idea that pleasing him could be so enjoyable.

She felt him attach a padded belt low across her hips, and as her arms were tractioned up, that made sense. She was stretched, but not painfully so, and then he hands began to rub firmly along her shoulder, and arm muscles. It was unlike any kind of massage she had experienced, drawing blood to the muscles, rubbing out knots that she didn't know were there, and suffusing her body.

By the time he had done both arms from the center of the back to her wrists, she felt wonderful. A little dreamy (having drunk almost all of the wine may have something to do with that), and she was at ease with his touch and care.

At some point he must have straddled the bench, because as he started to work the front of her shoulders, the fabric of his shorts tickled her sides as he moved rhythmically. As soon as he started to work down the front of her chest, her niples came alive, and she waited for when they got their turn under his hands.

At the last moment, he swept around her sensitive breasts, and went to work on her obliques. Her body was dearly disappointed, but she stifled a moan of disappointment, and then she hear him chuckle above her, "Much better control, Good Girl!" A part of her swooned to hear those words, and her contentment increased as his hands worked her body.

When he got down to her hips, she was steeled for disappointment, so she only sighed when his hands slid down the outsides of her legs. She felt the restraints being placed on her ankles, and he asked her a strange question, "The women say you do yoga, are you flexible?"

She smiled in satisfaction, she had him here, " I do Yoga EVERY day. I'm very flexible." She was stunned when she got a smack to the inside of her thigh above her knee.

"How are you to address me?" He inquired, and then she could have kicked herself; she had forgotten herself.

"Sir, I'm very flexible." She stated more carefully.

"Well then Dear, this next part will be rather exciting", and with that he began to traction her legs as he lifted them up, and then apart.

Jenn could feel her legs being spread further to the sides, and slightly higher than her body. She began to focus her breathing, and he came to the rescue, working the muscles in her hips first, and then the insides of her thighs, out to her calfs.

She became immersed in the experience, the warm strong hands, the pull against her body's muscles, and the steady deep breathing. She doubted anyone in the yoga studio had ever used their skills this way before.

By the time he stopped she could feel the sweat dripping from his arms, and she could feel her own sweat standing on her legs and chest. Her sense was that her feet were drawn back in the air above her chest, pointing out towards her wrists.

She wasn't sure how long she could hold this position, but she felt him sliding supports out under each knee, and she felt wonderful as she relaxed into them.

When she thought of how wonderfully exposed she was to him, the wetness began all over again. All that she had to offer as a woman was fully exposed for his use, and she was fully immobilized. She was amazed how great, how free, how wanton it made her.

Suddenly he was straddling her again, but this time he pressed his chest against her, draping his body over hers, and she gasped and arched her back as his hands were on her breast, his mouth at her throat and she thrilled to feel his stiffness lowe against her belly.

There was nothing leisurely about his touch now, he carried a feral urgency that she willingly accepted. the only thing she could move was her head, but every time she wiped her head to bite, kiss, touch, he dodged away, carrying his attack to another location.