Working Valentine's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he grabbed a fist-ful of her hair, and growled into her ear, "Do you want it all?"

Jenn almost screamed, YES Sir, please Sir, give me everything!"

As suddenly as he had overwhelmed her, he was gone again. Jenn tried to calm herself, but her need was dominating her senses now, her breathing became an escalating moan. Jenn wanted to control herself, and thus please him, but she just didn't have much self-control left.

Never had Jenn so desperately needed to be filled and taken. Sex had always been fun for Jenn, but she had never experienced these feelings. The urges were primal, and if she was not so completely restrained, she would have pounced on Shawn Casen and attempted to take his seed by force. At the same time, the imagine in her mind was ludicrous and gave her no comfort, because she knew she was unable to take anything from this man.

The need she felt was overwhelming. Jenn was not into self-reflection, but the extremes of the situation illuminated something she had never realized; not having any control, while still being safe answered a craving she had only glimpsed shadows of before. Being bound naked, then stretched into an erotic position of total exposure and helplessness, brought to the cusp of epic release, all to await the will of the man who had brought her to this point.

The current circumstance only underlined the obvious, she was aching for something from a man that she could not manipulate; he might very well release her from the restraints, smack her on her ass, and send her on her way. That thought sent a wave of sadness through her; being cast into the night with this newly exposed void unfilled upset her even if she didn't understand why.

In such a heightened state, arousal gave way to panic quickly, and her moans silenced as she started to pant, and Jenn began to lose the struggle to control herself. The arousal had been heady, but the panic of potential loss, the not recieving was far worse, and it was quickly toxic in her situation.

She wanted to cry out, but that would displease him; she wanted his touch and reassurance, she wanted his presence, if only this once. Increasingly disoriented and aggitated, her sharp tongue abandoned her, her need fed her panic, eating at her and increasing the ache of the emptiness that mocked her need.

Her brow was fevered when his hand swept across it, and her whole body ached to feel that hand, To drink in that comfort and presence.

"You're needy aren't you?" His voice was not unkind, but the analytical inflection worried her that he was contemplating his actions, and she really did NOT want him thinking right now, she wanted him DOING. She bobbed her head nervously, afraid that her words would do her more harm than good.

She wanted to chase that hand badly, but she was terrified that one false move would undo everything. He was astride her again, rubbing her temples, and as it soothed her, the fear began to fade.

"Over time, I have learned that each woman who experiences my work with restraints, needs to see a part of herself laid bare, begin to appreciate her need. Some have told me that they find the sudden exposure of that internal need quite disconcerting."

He continued to run his hands along her face, jaw, and then neck as he mused, and Jenn was content to melt into his hands. Her panic was quickly replaced by a comfort, a sort of joy that was unusual for her - she found a strange enjoyment in his simple, non-sexual touches.

Ever since she had budded as a woman, boys and then males adored touching her, but it invariably was with one goal in mind. In contrast, this man could have anything from her body, and yet he was driving her to distraction by not being particularly eager to taste of any of her various pleasures.

His touch shifted to a more feathery, light touch as he descended down her neck to her shoulders, and while it was not overtly sexual, it was most assuredly erotic. Jenn's skin warmed under his hand, and it felt as static electricity gathered as he stroked her body lightly.

She heard his voice, and it was soothing, "You are safe here in my hands, there is nothing to be afraid of tonight." More comforting than the words or his touch was his restraint and care for her when she was so totally helpless. The thought flited through her mind that he was so retro, she wondered if he knew.

In short Jenn had swung from lust, to panic, to comfort, although the very slow, rhythmic touch was trance-like in it's effect. She sighed, breathed deeply, and allowed herself to just rest in the moment.

His face was closer when he spoke this time, and she smiled at the intimacy of this moment, "Shhhh, be at peace, that's a Good Girl." Jenn warmed at those words, and she wondered at why she wanted so badly to please this man.

So rung out already, more spent than she had ever been before in a sexual liaison, it was odd to be almost lulled to sleep and deliciously aroused already. Her womanhood must be engorged again, for it felt so warm and ready, and yet strangely detached from her mind.

"You were afraid of more than just not finding your release." When he stated it as a fact, she just gave a small nod and he continued, "You saw a need in you that scared you didn't you?" Panic flashed through her, but he continued to brush along her shoulders and upper chest, and she felt so safe, she just couldn't lie even though the very thought of being left unfulfilled made her ache.

She nodded again, and despite her contentment, tears started to form, because now she was afraid of what came after, that void in her felt threatening and unquenchable. She couldn't stay in this moment for ever, and then what? That thought began worry her.

If he couldn't read minds, he could apparently read bodies, "Shhhhh Dear, stay with me here in the present, enjoy this, experience this. You don't want to ruin this for us both of us, do you?" She shook her head immediately, sure that she wanted all that he would give her.

Jenn was obedient, and focused on her breathing, and his hands. The panic wouldn't completely disappear, but it was distant now, manageable as long as he kept touching her. His voice was comforting, but there was something in what he just said - "... for both of us" She had no idea what HE was getting from this, but it touched her that he was. It gave her a deep joy that this intimacy touched him as well.

His hands had methodically moved down her arms, and she had no idea that the light strokes along the inside of her arms, the insides of her elbows, even her armpits were so erogenous. She could feel that her nipples were stiff and erect now, and as he worked, the edges of his shorts would sway across them and increase their sensitivity.

Even as her arousal continued anew to build across her body, never in her life had she experienced anything like this - it was both excruciating in it's slow, almost glacial progression, and yet so rich that she never wanted it to end.

As his hands returned to her shoulders, suddenly his beard rubbed across her jaw line, and his voice was no more than a whisper, "You want to please me now, don't you Dear?" Any other time she would never admit such a thing, but there was no denying in this moment.

Her voice was small, but honest, "Yes Sir, I very much want to please you." She hesitated unsure, then she continued, "I very much want to please my Mas-" but her lips were silenced as his right hand was suddenly on them. He was not rough, but so sudden, it was jarring, and suddenly the panic started to rise again.

"Dear, I am sorry to startle you, but you MUST NOT speak of what you do not truly understand." He brushed her left cheek with those fingers wet with her own saliva, and she quieted, further aroused by such a gentle touch.

There was so much Jenn did not understand tonight,but it was easy to release her concerns when he was touching her. While she had anticipated some acrobatic sex, she felt like she had been through some sort of kinesthetic therapy that had blended into whole body massage.

Between the two, and her own internal discoveries, she felt at peace and centered, so when he whispered in her ear again, "Dear, are you ready to continue?" She smiled and nodded confidently in the affirmative.

She wasn't sure he saw the smile, for he was immediately kissing along her jaw line, the warm saliva trail he left on her throat made her moan softly, and then he was kissing and sucking on her neck below her ear.

Her body flushed easily at this point, and the warmth spread through her as touches became more demanding. Being bound gave her strange freedom to just experience the love-making. When he hit a particularly arousing location, she strained to touch him back, share back that passion, and it was at point that the binding began to actually irritate her. She tried to channel her passion into sounds, whispered words of encouragement, but she had always be very tactile, and her frustration grew along with her arousal.

He spread his kisses and touches around her torso, scrupulously avoiding her breasts and her tingling nipples. When he suddenly dipped into her belly button, she tried to crunch forward and trap his head, to hold him there, but the restraints snapped tight, and she only hurt herself.

Angry, frustrated, and hurting, she let it out in a sharp, plantative sound. He immediately stopped, and that only made her more aggravated and she let loose with another sharp sound to reflect her agitation.

His hands went to sides (soooo close to her needy breasts), and he bent down quickly, so close that he she could feel his breath on her face. Without thinking she licked her lips, wanting his kiss, wanting him close.

"If anything hurts use your word. If you want to stop, you only have to say the word, and I will release you. Do you remember your words?" There was concern in his voice.

When he talked about stopping again, Jenn's temper flared. She wanted more, not stopping! She got control of herself before she shot off her mouth, and instead took a breath, and then said quietly, "Sir, when you licked my belly-button that felt very good, but I couldn't reach you, to touch you." She hesitated before making her request, but asked anyway, "Would it be possible to release just my left hand so that I can touch you?" Then she hastened to add, "I'm very good with my hands, I'll behave!"

As soon as it came out of her mouth, she knew how silly and juvenile it sounded, but she was frustrated and she was usually very good at getting her way. His response confirmed her fears, "Dear, you are used to getting what you want aren't you?"

As much as she was in his thrall, she couldn't bring herself to tell the truth there, so she held her peace and tried to look sweet and innocent with her heels in the air above her and her body on display. Well, she tried with her face, her body told another story.

She felt him press himself back upright, and then she felt a finger tracing her face near her mouth. He drew a lazy circle around her lips, and she blew him a kiss.

"This mouth of yours gets you in all kinds of trouble doesn't it?" They both knew that was a rhetorical question, so she just smiled and blew him another kiss.

"I think that we should keep your lovely mouth occupied lest it get you into more trouble." Hearing this Jenn licked her lips and smiled confidently - she was good at loving a man's cock with her mouth, and the number of times her face had been coated with "icing", testified to her success rate. She resisted the urge to smack her lips, and just continued to swirl her tongue across her lips. She was getting wet just thinking about taking him into her warm mouth; she didn't often swallow, but she wanted to swallow all of his.

If she was choosing, she would rather that he spray that hot cum deep inside of her, but at some point, this had become far more than just sex, and pleasing him was important, essential to her. She accepted that as a truth even as it seemed foreign to her.

She felt the tip of something on her lips, so she immediately strained forward to envelop as much of it as she could reach - and when she found it to be a single finger, her disappointment knew no bounds. She was learning though, she just licked and sucked away, keeping her mouth occupied.

He had watched her; the eager surge forward, the distinct look of disappointment, and then the obedience. She was amazingly head-strong, and yet she showed such passion and promise. It bothered him a bit that he was so drawn to her, it would make his life more difficult the further this went.

"I saw your disappointment Dear, your choice of obedience is acknowledged and appreciated. Good Girl." He saw the face soften at those words, and then the color rise as she took an especially long lick and suck. He smiled and thought, such a vixen she is - she must be irresistible to most men.

He withdrew the one soaked finger, and replaced it with a finger from his other hand, Jenn went right to work, and he reached down to plumb her belly-button with one finger, and then traced a slow, wet line up towards her left nipple.

Jenn tried in vain to wiggle her hips in appreciation, and then contented herself with moaning around the finger in her mouth as the other slid along her skin. It was so close, and then he stopped!

"So Sorry Dear, but that finger ran dry. Here, let's try again." Jenn smiled at his little teases, and demurely went back to work on the first finger as he pressed it between her lips. The other finger circled her belly button as well, then headed for her right breast. Soooo close, and then it too ground to a halt.

Being the competitive sort, she sucked less, and drooled more, she willed those fingers to reach her breasts and summit on her rigid nipples. By the third time they were gliding up her mounds, halting just short of her nipples. She redoubled her efforts until she felt her saliva running out the sides of her mouth and running down her neck. She was so close.

On the fourth try, they moved quickly to her breasts, up to the summit - and then *around* her nipple - before she could stop herself, she gasped, then caught herself.

His finger paused, "Have we found the limits of your ability to play this game?"

Jenn froze, upset that she had lost control again, and unsure what she should say.

"Dear, you must always be honest with me. At the same time, you need to show proper decorum in how you express yourself to me. Do you understand?"

To make the point, he withdrew his other finger from her mouth. She took a breath, and then speaking carefully, "Sir, I am sorry I am impatient. I am new to this game, and wanted very much to be successful."

It was true, and yet she refrained from telling him how much she wanted his cock instead of his fingers. She was wondering if there was a tactful way to express that when she felt a dripping finger lightly paint each nipple.

She shivered with excitement, gasping and moaning in surprise and pleasure.

"Is that more to your liking?" She could hear the good natured humor in his voice, and she was glad that he wasn't cruel or vindictive.

She smiled up at the darkness, "Yes Sir, that is much more to my liking. Would do touch my nipples more please?"

She moaned again as she felt his hands descend on both nipples, grasping them and pulling upward until they popped out of his slick fingers' grasp. The feeling was spectacular, and with each attempt he drew upward just a bit further, a bit firmer each time.

She was fully aroused now, her pussy was so wet she felt it starting to leak and run down her crack. She had been so entranced by his nipple play she had not thought of her core, and now she felt that renewed need.

He paused after a moment, and she sighed as she lay there with her nipples tingling and pussy dripping wondering what other exquisite distraction he had in mind. She had never had a man, much less a lover, who could delight himself in sexual play and be so unhurried about the act itself.

"Hmmmmm, it does appear that by paying such close attention to these wonderful breasts of yours, that I have missed attending to other aspects of you" She smiled at that, as she was past ready for the attention to be spread around. All around all around.

Without warning he was kissing her, probing with her tongue, and just as she thought to respond and capture that devilish tongue of his, he was gone and the entire custom bench shook for a second.

Soon after, she felt his breath on her pussy, and she realized that he had kissed her, then pressed himself up above her and kipped backward over her body to land between her outstretched thighs. She very much wanted to keep him there too.

His kisses and nibbles started at the inside of her right knee, and drew closer to her womanhood with each touch, working so close that she could feel his beard on the tender inside of each thigh. He had to smell her, she could smell her fragrance, and she wanted him to be so driven that he just dove in.

Just as he was to the outer lip, his tongue went flat, and raced upward to kiss and nibble on her shaved landing stripe. It felt wonderful, and she knew that he wasn't quite done teasing her yet.

She wanted to be cross with him, but she just couldn't. She would have typically brought such games to an end and insist that her lover get to the main event long before now. As he traced a path up her other thigh, she was somehow content, able to await his timing and pleasure.

He had just reached the edge of the other pussy lip when he began to speak to her, "Dear, you have been patient, for the most part, and so now I would like to transition to a more vigiorous finish. How does that sound?"

She could feel his words on her pussy, and the image of him speaking into her pussy was so silly and comical, she almost giggled. Such a strange man.

Taking a breath, she replied in her best sultry voice, "Sir, if you would be so kind as to take me in the most aggressive fashion you can devise, I will be sooooo appreciative!"

He actually chuckled into her pussy, and she was glad that she could match his tenor and make him laugh in return. It made her warm all over.

"Well ..... I did not come prepared with the appropriate circus apparatus or safety net for the most aggressive method that i have devised so we will have to make do."

Jeen decide to file that away for future consideration, it sounds both dangerous and fun if she could get him to divulge it.

With no further warning he licked her from tip to top, and she quickly became incoherent, moaning, twisting, as her world narrowed to her core as he attacked her pussy with vigor.

It didn't take long until her first orgasm hit, and even as she cried out, he continued on, feeding first one, and then a second finger into her. He tongued elsewhere as she caught her breath, and then he was back sucking on her clit, strumming it, as his fingers pumped in and out.

The second orgasm was different, suffusing her body with energy and pleasure, and less centered between her hips. It took her breath away, and she began to be a light headed as it crashed over her in repeated waves.

She could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on his fingers, and how she hoped to feel him deep within her before she passed out.

His mouth and hand relented, and she worked to catch her breath, she didn't want to miss this part. She felt his hardness probing, sliding up and down her slit, just out of reach. Then his body was draped over hers again, pressing her down, sweaty and alive against her skin. His hairy chest crushed her breasts, and she wiggled her chest to get him on and between her breasts.

His hands slid under her shoulder blades, gripping the tops of her shoulders from behind and pinning her in place. As if she could, or even wanted to get away.