Working Valentine's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was at her neck, and she loved hearing him breath and grunt, smell his odor, she wanted that smell all over her so that she could keep it with her even when she left.

When he first plunged into her, she was amazed at how easily he filled her, completed her. She would have preferred that he stay there for a bit, hold her, so that she could luxuriate in that feeling, but he was quite serious about an aggressive finish, and he was unrelenting once he started.

Their bodies sliding together, he released her shoulders and slid his hands between them to find her breast and nipples. As his hands tightened around her mounds, the nipples were forced upward against his chest, and their rhythmic action set them on fire.

She was close again, and when he commanded, "Cum for me Dear!", the orgasm crashed through her like he could literally command her body.

This was spectacular, like the finale at a concert, the final volley of fireworks at the fourth of July, The final rays of a brilliant sunset. She felt complete in a way she had never felt before.

For the first time, she wished she could see his face, look into those eyes, share this moment with him. She felt him touch her cheeks tenderly, and then with a simple kiss on her forehead, he was gone.

He released her legs, and then slowly lowered them to the ground. She was going to be a bit sore for a day or two, but she would do it again in a moment. He released the restraints, and then quickly released her arms as well, placing her hands back on belly once they were released. She started to sit up, but he pressed her back down gently.

"Please lay still, let your body recover. There is no rush Dear."

She could hear him putting things away, and she waited for him knowing somehow that he would be back to check on her.

Soon enough, she felt him sliding the blindfold off of her, and she noticed he had lowered the lights in consideration of her eyes, and she saw concern in his eyes.

"How are you doing?" he asked as he held her hands and helped her rise slowly.

She had to admit that she was still a little overwhelmed, and his hands were a welcome stabilizer as she stood and stretched.

He released her once it appeared she could stand on her own, and he stepped back and looked her up and down. For the first time she was self aware of not only standing there naked, but must be a sweaty mess.

When her eyes found his, there was that unguarded smile again, and she had to smile back, even if it was a bit wane.

He reached around and flipped back the fluffy duvet, and patted the bed, and then lept into the middle of the bed, leaving a spot for her. She was amazed at how playful he was - you never imagine that from his corporate office behavior. So strange, this man.

She knew she was recovering when she tried to see just what kind of equipment he was sporting as he laid in the bed beckoning her. It was then that she noticed that he still had his shorts on - that seemed a strange formality after all of this.

In looking around for a water bottle as she was terribly thirsty, she was stunned to see what was now on the top of his desk. One of the nice hotel towels was draped across the desk, and on it lay a skin color phallus. It was stunningly lifelike, with veins that stood out, a very pronounced head, and a life-like curve that you didn't typically see in dildos. In it's own way it was a work of art - she had to wonder if it was actually made from a casting.

She blinked again, and looked closer, it was quite wet, soaked from tip to the balls formed at the base. It had an unusual grip/mount attached behind it's base.

Still processing, she turned to him, and pointed behind her. She was still formulating a question when he answered, "Yes Dear, that is what we used tonight. It seemed to be life-like enough to satisfy your needs night."

When her face continued to contort, he hastened to add, "Dear, we work together, it would be inappropriate for me to make a sexual advance on a junior staff member. Tonight was a very vigorous personal training workout."

She shook her head at him, he was both infuriating and adorable.

She stumbled towards the bed, finishing the bottle of water and setting down the empty container on the night stand. She crawled in next to him, and it was warm, soft, and felt so very safe.

She snuggled against him, too tired to wiggle her ass around and try to feel up his manhood, she was so tired, and this felt so good.

He pulled her hair back from her shoulder, kissing her shoulder lightly. "One other thing, we can't have you making the walk of shame in the morning, so I'll get you up in a few hours and drive you home."

She shook her head at him slightly as she pulled his arm wrapped around her closer, and let sleep overtake her.

This had turned out a far better Valentine's Night than she had expected.

He was truly infuriating and adorable; and at least for a while longer, she was his.