Workplace Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pulse was clearly racing and he was breathing quickly, after seeing her wink and smile, he smiled back, reaching down in plain view to adjust a bulge in his khakis.

"Oh my God!" Michele exclaimed, as she turned towards me and took another sip of her water.

I just laughed never breaking eye contact with her. "See? I told you I'm not the only one who finds your outrageously attractive."

She smiled, "Scott, you are such a bad influence, but I've never felt more sexy in my life!"

I winked, and opened my menu.

She leaned forward, "I can't believe he's hard for me!"

"I'm sure his is not the only cock you've made stir in here." Looking around, many guys in the restaurant were glancing over at her.

Her eyes roamed the room and confirmed the same for herself. "Fuck. That turns me on, knowing I'm having that effect on so many men at once. I've never been allowed to show off. Always told to cover up, look conservative, no men ever mentally undressed me like they did earlier. I like it, I like feeling powerful, I like having the control over so many, without even touching them!"

"A week of first's indeed. I want you to show off to your heart's content tonight." I continued to peruse the menu as our waiter came to the table.

He took our drink orders and told us about the specials, he tried to hard to focus on his job, but as he looked at Michele in her silky dress, he noticed her hard nipples straining at the thin fabric as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. I smiled as he began stammering, lost his train of thought and had to excuse himself. He rushed back to the kitchen, embarrassed. We both laughed, Michele shifted in her seat and crossed and recrossed her legs. All this attention was keeping her turned on for sure, and from the look of desperation on her face, she was needing a release soon.

"Showing off is such a turn on Scott," she confided in me.

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. I'm enjoying watching you explore this immensely, so is he." I nodded in the direction of her new fan across the aisle. He was talking to his wife, but his eyes weren't leaving Michele's body.

"I'm so wet, and ready for anything, my pussy is thumping." She looked at me seriously again, "Ready for ANYthing," she repeated with more emphasis.

I chuckled a little, "ANYthing huh?" I repeated, "Well, I wonder how many fans you can find in the restaurant. I wonder how many cocks you can stiffen on the way to and from the bathroom?"

After her last comment, she had probably been expecting me to pay the bill and rush her up to the room. But my version of 'anything' meant much more anticipation and exploration of her new found appreciation for her own exhibitionism. But she smirked.

"I think we should place a bet." I started. "If you can make at least three guys hard, I'll bring your favorite coffee to the office in the morning, if you don't get three, you owe me an orange juice."

She laughed, and glanced around the room. Several guys were still glancing over as she peered around. I watched her facial expression. I could tell she was wrestling with the idea of it all. Her conservative public nature, and inexperience of even showing off in the slightest was waging war with her libido who was really enjoying the attention she was gaining from releasing her inner horny flirt.

"Does the old man count?" She asked.

"Nope, it's got to be three new throbbing cocks." I let the words sink in.

She squirmed, squeezing her thighs tight against her naked and slippery lips barely concealed under her dress. She took another nervous sip and looked like she was about to stand when we were interrupted by our waiter finally returning to our table. He apologized for leaving in a hurry and started again with the daily specials. This time, entirely focused on me, not looking at Michele at all.

She noticed, looked at me and back at him, then back to me and smiled. I knew what she was thinking, here was her first victim.

"Could you repeat that first one?" She said in her best sultry voice. He looked over, as she picked up her glass and raised it near her lips "It sounded sooooo tasty."

As the words left her lips, her tongue slid out slowly curling around the straw and taking the whole tiny plastic shaft into her mouth. He was speechless and just stopped to watch her for a moment before doing as she instructed. The whole time he talked she slid her mouth slowly up and down the top inch or so of the straw, giving in it a slow blow job, never breaking eye contact with him.

I watched him shift on his feet nervously. As he continued, she gently slid a hand across her chest softly pinching her nipple pushing through the thin fabric just so that he and I could see. Her mouth just kept sucking and releasing, looking up at him the whole time. He was clearly turned on, and beginning to get uncomfortable, but he realized now, she was doing this very much on purpose just for him. He nervously looked around, how he stood, no one could see in front of him but us. He slipped his right hand into his pocket and fumbled toward his bulging crotch.

Michele continued pleasuring the straw, her lips wet and full as they slid up and down the tiny plastic stem. She pinched and rolled her hard nipple between her fingers. She then slipped her hand into the neck of her dress, and moved her hand over her breast, touching the aroused, pink flesh directly. His eyes opened wide, and he very clearly adjusted himself in his pants. He tried to be nonchalant about it, but he was only a foot or so away from her, she watched his bulge strain the fabric in it's new erect position. The stiffness stretching the fabric in a thick cylinder leading along his fly to his belt. Michele's eyes grew larger as she looked at the bulge just a foot from her face. He looked very well endowed and had her full attention.

She moaned, then slowly slid her hand out of her dress and released the straw from the confines of her warm mouth. She looked over at me, and raised 1 finger silently. I smiled, this was only the first but I was now sure I was going to owe her coffee.

She looked back at him, "thank you," she flirted, "you made it a really HARD choice, but I think I'll have the first special."

"Me too." I completed our order.

"Will you come back and show me what's for dessert?" She asked the waiter coyly and looked over his bulge once again. He just nodded, smiled, and slowly turned, trying to hide his bulge as he walked through the restaurant to the kitchen.

"Well?" She asked, "how was that?"

I chuckled to myself again, "I think he's in the kitchen wishing he could be finishing himself off, bet he thinks of you when he's alone in his bed tonight."

I watched a lustful expression cross Michele's face, she liked the idea of our waiter thinking of her a he tugged on his cock later. "You like that thought?" I asked.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm." She moaned, "oh yea I do, I hope he comes really hard for me later."

"Two more, or breakfast is on you tomorrow," I teased.

She looked at me, and burned a hole through my head with her lustful smile. She slowly surveyed the room, searching for her next victim. Who would the next guy to appreciate her tight, petite, pregnant body? I smiled at the thought, she could have any man in here, but this beautiful creature was choosing to spend her time with me. Time with just me, and exploring her deepest, and darkest, sexual fantasies. We'd been sharing things with each other that we could not share, much less even talk about with our spouses. Michele and I had found similar holes in our other relationships, voids that each of us seemed to be perfectly suited to fill. We were enjoying every second of our exploration and discovery.

Her eyes came back to me, "What are my rules?"

The elderly man and his wife stood from their table, and made their way to the exit slowly. He smiled and gave her one more long once over. We were both thinking the same thing, his wife was getting lucky tonight, as he thought of Michele's perfect little pussy. My mind snapped back to her question.

"No touching," I replied, "it has to happen from you showing yourself off."

She smiled and stood up from the table, I looked around the room trying to identify her prey before she made it over to him. As she walked toward the bar, there were several guys, seemingly travelers on business like us, sipping drinks and eating snacks. As she approached I couldn't tell who she was talking to at first. Two guys turned around, one tall and broad shouldered, a little like me, but with wavy and thinning blonde hair, probably early 50s. The man sitting two his left was smaller, rounder, with black curvy hair and retro style glasses, he was younger, maybe mid thirties. They both turned together, and the black haired man, pushed his glasses up on his nose as she approached. She seemed to ask them a question.

It was then I realized, she was talking to not one, but both men, as them seemingly answered her together. I couldn't hear their conversation, but I could make out their expressions, nervously smiling, and their eyes roaming over her tight little body. Her pregnant belly stretched the thin silk, and her swollen breasts and rock hard nipples were impossible to miss. As her smooth legs poured from the bottom of her dress, she showed nearly all her thighs, just the top few inches hidden under the thin fabric. Their eyes didn't leave her body as she swayed back and forth causing the dress to lift slightly in the wind. They seemed to be pointing now, and commenting about her dress.

She was gathering more attention than she planned, I noticed the two men on either side of the two original gentlemen now turning around and looking at her. I counted at least three more sitting at a table near the bar leaning over for an eyeful as well. As she turned around, she noticed them too. Then she looked in my direction, she smiled that impish smile. Oh, what did she have in mind now?

She turned over her shoulder to make sure she had the men's attention, and began to bend over, just as she had at our table. The two men just stared in disbelief as the little dress rode up her hips, exposing her ass. She continued to bend over a bit further and I could tell from their reaction, her little pussy lips had made their appearance. One man hit the other in the shoulder, and pointed. She was half bent over and looked at me, smiled again, and bent further, reaching down for her ankles and slipping a hand between her legs.

The crowd of men could not believe their eyes, I watched her raise her hand between her thighs and I could only imagine, she must have been slipping her fingers through her soaking slit for them. I saw three guys immediately put their hands on their bulges, adjusting. The bartender was there now too, reaching under the bar in the same place. She stayed down there a long time, rubbing and touching herself. At least 5 men I could see, were now openly stroking their erections through their pants.

She stood and turned around, holding her glistening fingers for all to see. She took a step closer to them. I could see how wet her digits were from my seat across the room. When she was sure she all eye contact form all of them, she slipped her fingers into her own mouth and sucked them clean. All the men now rubbing and tugging on their erections all confined in their pants, but they'd lost their inhibitions and were following her lead.

She took a long time cleaning her fingers. When she was done, she looked down, the men were still rubbing their crotches, she slowly walked by each one, looking at their bulges. Smiling she paraded in front of each of them. Seemingly enjoying the attention she earned.

She walked slowly back to me, smiling that devilish grin the whole way. She stopped in front of me, and slowly lifted the front of her dress. I looked between her legs, her pussy was pouring her juices over her lips and down both her thighs. I could see her clit pulsating, and her lips were so full, and engorged. I knew she was so turned on, but those words didn't even begin to describe what I saw. We made eye contact, she was desperate, needing to come soon, her poor kitty was aching.

"Please let me come baby!" She begged me.

She looked down at my pants, it wasn't until then that I became aware that I too was rubbing my crotch, and my cock was rock hard, straining the fabric of my pants. She smiled, and quickly dropped herself on top of me, straddled me in the chair. Locking her lips onto mine she immediately ground her pussy against my cock trapped in my pants. I could feel her heat through the material. I instantly felt her wetness soaking through my pants. She slid up and down, driving her sopping cunt against my hard mast. She kissed me hard and forcefully, her tongue jamming it's way into my mouth as she ground herself with more determination now. I could tell, she wanted one thing only.

I thought to myself, 'not yet' and grasped her pumping hips and as her ass flexed again, against my own desire I lifted her off me and pushed her onto her feet again.

"No," she pleaded "Please baby, I need to come, please let me come."

I just smiled and shook me head slowly back and forth, "You will Michele, you'll come for me tonight, but not yet."

A look of frustration crossed her face, she frowned playfully as I looked down at my pants, now fully soaked with her juices. This was the second pair of suit pants in a week that she'd ruined. What a week it's been.

Michele sat in the chair across from me again and looked around the room. Most of her admirers had turned back to their own conversations after our embrace. Not doubt disappointed, she'd made her choice in me. A couple still lingered their gaze, unfazed by our kiss.

"Weren't you getting up to go to the bathroom?" I asked joking.

"If I go to the bathroom now, either you're coming with me, or I'm going to rub one out in there, and the whole bar will hear me come!"

"I guess we'll have to enjoy our meal then." I responded to her desperation, ignoring her plead.

We sat through dinner, making small conversation, but most comments on anything were immediately given a sexual reference, and I watched her uncomfortably squirming in her chair. My erection had subsided, but clearly, she was still squishing her wet lips together underneath her dress. She toyed with her hair again as she surveyed the bar. The guys from the bar hadn't taken their eyes off her.

"How many was that anyway?" I asked.

"What?" She questioned.

"Cocks you made hard!" I said exasperated.

"Oh my God, I'm so turned on, I'd forgotten about the contest." She replied honestly. Then she began counting to herself while pointing slightly with one finger moving around. "Nine...wait, you count too, Ten." She got a big smile on her face.

"Guess I'm on the hook for coffee."

"You're on the hook for more than coffee!"

"Check please..." I said loudly to our waiter as he passed. I'd had about enough of making her wait. I couldn't wait any longer myself. She smiled wide, knowing her need was soon to be quenched.

He hurried back with the tab, I quickly assigned my room number, and stood up, extending a hand to my lady. "Let's get out of here!"

We walked quickly out of the restaurant, at the entrance, she turned toward the elevators, but I had different plans, I pulled her the opposite direction toward the pool. If she'd been so turned on showing off in the bar, she wasn't done yet.

We walked down the steps to the pool. It was a lagoon type, huge, with lounge chairs surrounding it in two rows. It was dark, and the pool was lit with several lights, including waterfalls cascading down from rock formations, but it was completely deserted. Only a little noise coming from the restaurant we'd just left, as it looked over the pool. We walked past the rows of chairs, until I found one that sat in the middle of a clearing, the restaurant looking over from just 20 feet or so away.

I sat down in the lounge, pulling her on top of me, facing me. She straddled me quickly as she had earlier in the restaurant, her pulsating pussy immediately soaking me as she began grinding on me as our lips met. Hungrily kissing each other like the plane was going down. No one else in the world but the two of us existed for the briefest of moments. Just our lips and tongues exploring each other, as she moaned into my mouth.

"Fuck Scott, I need to come so bad baby!" She said out loud, breathlessly.

"I know baby, you will, you're going to come for me right here, and for your admirers." I nodded to the restaurant. Six of her 'friends' from the bar were now piled up on the railing above, looking down on our poolside make out session.

She looked at them, looked back at me, then she did something totally unexpected. She grabbed the hem of her dress and sat up, pulling it over her body, off her head, and tossed it into the chair next to us. Now totally naked, exposing her bare backside to her onlookers, and her breasts to me, she kissed me passionately again. My hands immediately caressed her naked skin along her back to her ass and back up again. As we kissed she wasted no time fishing my cock out of my pants.

As my huge erection hit the night air, it felt cool, no longer trapped in the confines of my pants. The head already pouring precum was wet and she took a moment to smear it around the head with her thumb and then sucking her wet thumb into her mouth. She smiled just before lowing her sopping wet and needy flesh onto my shaft, sliding the length between her pulsating folds.

"My pussy is so sore from last night, I still don't think I can fuck you." She whined.

My cock was like granite, and I looked at her face as she slid me through her soaked slit. Pure bliss, she wanted to show off, and looked over her shoulder, only four men remained. She looked back quizzically at me, and that's when she saw them enter the pool area and walk towards us. The two original men from the bar, the tall older blond and shorter, younger guy with glasses.

They walked quickly to seats just about 10 feet away, one of them asked, "can we watch from here?"

I looked at her, she looked at them as she ground my shaft along her clit. "Come closer, I want you to watch from there," she pointed at chairs just a few feet away. They moved quickly, and immediately began stroking their cocks through their pants again.

We kissed like they weren't even there, allowing them to enjoy our passion. Our tongues explored as I let Michele take control of her grinding along my shaft. She didn't push me inside, just slid back and forth along my rigid length. Each vein and ridge no doubt sending shivers through her body as she worked me for her own pleasure. She moaned into my mouth again, and I into hers, my own orgasm building. I could tell she was getting closer too. She sat up and I took each of her nipples into my mouth. Sucking on her pink flesh, feeling them stiffen further against my tongue. She held onto the back of my neck as I did, and moaned loudly, focused on every sensation my body was giving her. Her hips flexed harder as her pace increased.

She rode me fast, sliding with more desperation in her strokes. We kissed again, but her heavy breathing made it difficult, we mostly breathed into each other as our lips touched and tongues darted out at each other.

It was then we both looked around, all six guys were now sitting a few feet away. Michele was startled for a moment and paused briefly in her strokes to look at them. They'd all pulled their cocks from their own pants, and were stroking wildly as they watched us. Our waiter was one of them, stroking a massively thick tool she'd admired earlier through his pants, now fully exposed for her to appreciate. She smiled and resumed her earlier frantic pace on my hard cock. She looked at all of them closely, cocks of all different sizes and dimensions, I could feel her pussy flood more at the sight of them. If it was even possible for her to get more wet than she already was, she did it. I could feel her juices streaming over my cock on onto my balls.