Workplace Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short guy with glasses spoke up, "I'm gonna come." He moaned.

Michele shrieked, "Get over here, I want your cum all over me!"

I watched in disbelief as she leaned backwards in the lounge and laid onto her back as she continued to pump on my cock flexing her hips. She was now splayed flat on her back and outstretched her arms as the short guy approached us quickly, cock in hand, squeezing it tight, trying to hold it back until he was over her.

As he stood next to her she wailed at him "Please...give me all your cum!"

He released his grip and exploded, strong ropes of semen flew from the tip of his cock and landed on her big pregnant belly and little tits. Another, and another, he pumped his thick load all over her skin. Each time he stroked another long rope leaped from his cock and landed on her body.

"More!" She giggled.

He continued stroking as his streams became smaller. The other guys were all too happy to oblige, and two more stood and took the few steps over to us to stand next to the first. As the first guy's cock began to dribble weaker spurts onto her belly the other two began to unleash their own torrents of cum all over her. Now two guys furiously stroking their engorged organs just inches from her, they both violently exploded, immediately splattering her face and neck, more on her breasts, coating her belly too. All the while she continued flexing her hips, driving my cock through her wet slit. She reached down around her sexy round belly and pressed my cock more urgently against her slit as she stroked me with her lips, her clit grinding hard into the head. I looked down at her face, smiling so brightly as she watched the two guys orgasms subside, having deposited every drop of their seed onto her now glowing skin. They stepped back and sat down again. The other three were there a second later, stroking quickly for Michele.

"Give it to me, cum all over me please!" She pleaded with them as they tugged on their cocks for her, one by one, they erupted sending more and more warm and creamy cum raining down on her petite little body.

She smiled wide and giggled as they did, "Oh yes! Shoot all that cum for me!"

She looked up at our waiter, standing right over her face, stroking his monstrous tool, it was so thick he couldn't close his hand around it. She marveled at his girth as he erupted too, giggling as his balls boiled over and streams of cum leaped onto her body and warmed her skin. Over and over, stream after stream the men continued to pump it all over her. More on her belly and breasts, on her face, in her hair, she was covered. Our waiter's balls must have been so full, by the time he went limp, he must have shot 12 or 13 long steams, of warm, thick, creamy goo all over Michele. I watched intently he finished stroking just over her face as the last drops dribbled onto her neck.

Michele took her fingers and wiped cum from her eyes, just enough to look at the guys and then looked at me. This vision was too much for me to take, and I told her as much.

"Baby, I'm about to come." I warned her.

She smiled that devilish grin again and pressed my flesh against her slit harder and flexed her hips more urgently, pumping me fast through her folds. I could feel her hard clit grinding against the sensitive underside of my cock just below the head. It was too much.

She cried out, "Give me all your sweet cum baby, I want it all over me!"

That was all I needed and from between her legs I erupted, straight into the air, and huge volley of cum spurted from my cock head. The warm fluid splashed down over her belly and pussy, bathing her hand and my cock as well.

She grunted, "Yes baby, unnnnggggghhhhhhhhh!"

Her hips flexed hard as she arched her back. And she exploded herself, instantly soaking my spurting cock with such force, for a moment, it looked as if a garden hose had been turned on. She'd been building all night and this release was something special.

"Fuck Scott, I'm cumming baby!" She yelled.

My cock kept spurting into the air, splashing down on her round belly and covering her sex. She came too again and again, each time squirting like mad all over me. My cock continued to pump more of my sweet load, each time another warm spray of cum splashed down onto her skin. Her body shook violently against mine as she continued riding the waves of her own orgasm.

Our orgasms lasted a long time, finally as our bliss began to subside, we lay there exhausted, and heard the pool gate swing closed. Looking around, Michele's friends had made their exit, We were alone again.

I looked down at this beautiful woman that lay between my legs. Her cum covered body glistening in the night lights, she was gently tracing her finger tips all over her body, spreading the enormous amount of cum all over her skin. She rubbed it into her pregnant belly, over her breasts, gently pinching her little nipples as she did. She rubbed it all over her neck, relishing her warm cum bath she'd been given by me, and six total strangers. I could see her smiling contently for a moment as she gazed skyward.

She looked down at me, her face, a picture of perfect sated bliss. A small smile appeared from her cum coated lips. Her face a mangle of warm cum that had plastered her hair too, along with every inch of her skin. 'She looks beautiful' I thought.

But I saw her expression slightly change from one of perfect contentment, to maybe a twinge of fear and disbelief for what she'd done. This conservative professional, who would never put herself in a compromising position. The wife who's controlling husband who never allowed her to explore herself or show off even the slightest bit, now acting as an absolute slut with lustful abandon.

I sensed the change, and reached around her back, pulling her close in a fetal position in my strong arms. Her little body, now enveloped in my strength and warmth. She wiped her face in my shirt, and leaned against me hard. I pulled her closer, leaned down and kissed her nose. "It's okay baby, this was so beautiful. You are amazing." I whispered.

"I can't believe what I just did," she sounded slightly fearful. "What we just did has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, I was embarrassed by the fantasy, now I'm embarrassed by my behavior. You probably think less of me."

She couldn't have been further off base. "Baby, you were amazing, and this was so much fun. I actually think more, not less, of you, that you were able to so completely let go, and enjoy yourself. You looked so sensual when you were covered in cum and having that beautiful orgasm. I loved being a part of this, thank you for being so incredible, and so very beautiful. You're truly amazing baby." I tried to instill some confidence in her that this was okay, and squeezed her tighter.

She relaxed almost immediately in my arms, "Thank you." She whispered quietly. "Thank you for letting me experience how much fun life can be when I just let go of my inhibitions, and do what comes naturally. Thank you for letting me feel it's okay. This means more to me than you know."

"I should be thanking you for letting me be a part of bringing a fantasy to life, what an honor." I smiled. I could feel her smile against my chest.

We sat like that for a long time, just listening to each other breath as I held her naked body in my arms. Eventually, she shivered, and I realized it was getting late and cool out. I released her for a moment, stood and returned quickly with a couple of pool towels so she could clean up. Some of the cum had already dried into her skin, but most of her naked body still shimmered in the light, still wet as she mopped herself with one towel and then wrapped the other around her naked body. As she did I couldn't help but peek at her perfect, pert little ass. I picked up her new dress and we headed to my room.

On arrival, we both got into the shower and stayed there a long time. I washed every inch of her, as I had the day before. Taking a gentle touch, and moving slowly, ensuring she was clean and cared for in the warm water. I touched her carefully, and lovingly. We embraced between the washings, as steam filled the room, and when we were done, I helped her dry off and climb into bed. We were both exhausted. She laid down on her side, and I slid in behind her and pulled the covers up over us. Pressed up against her back, I reached around her and cupped one of her tender little breasts, holding her carefully and close, safe and secure in my arms.

Gently, I kissed her ear and whispered, "You're an amazing woman Michele."

We both drifted off to sleep quickly.