Workplace Romance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," was all he said, and walked off back to the kitchen.

I looked at Michele, she was flushed, and giggling to herself.

"What?" I asked coyly.

"Did you see how hard he got tasting me?" She asked, her eyes wide with excitement.

"I missed it, I was watching your fingers." I replied.

"That huge cock is rock hard again, and he can't hide it anywhere. I saw the crown of his thick head through his pants!" She said breathlessly. "It's so thick, I want it. It's gotta hurt like hell, but I want it inside me."

"One," was all I said, referencing last night's challenge. I grinned, now to see if she could do the same with a woman.

She smiled at my comment, and I knew she was not ready for what came next.

"Okay, number 2 is going to be a bit different tonight." I started, she looked at me intently, a mixture of trepidation and excitement on her face.

"I want you to walk over to the hostess stand, talk to Emma, see if she'd like to join us as well." I said.

Her expression relaxed, I could tell she didn't think it seemed too hard.

"But..." I paused for effect, "I don't want her to misinterpret anything that's said between you two, so I want her hand on your naked ass every second you're talking to her."

"Oh fuck," Michele quipped. "You're kidding right?"

I just raised my eyebrows and looked at her, not saying a thing.

"Scott, I've never kissed a woman, much less had one grab my ass! I don't know if I can."

I kept my expression and didn't say a thing.

She smiled, "Emma is sexy though, fuck, and she was hitting on me hard."

"You're not going to be rejected Michele, go, now." I nodded towards Emma at the hostess stand.

I could see her struggling with her new challenge. She enjoyed all the boundaries and barriers we'd pushed through this week, and this, in a sense, was just one more. I knew she was excited about it. She never stopped smiling.

Michele looked over, looked at me, took a deep breath and headed over slowly, her white dress flowing freely over her bare legs. I could tell she must be dripping down her thighs after having her fingers in John's mouth and watching his bulge grow for her, now I was asking her to do something else that was risky, and new for her. The butterflies erupted in my stomach watching her walk toward Emma. I'm not sure who was more nervous and excited.

She got there, and the front of the restaurant was empty except for the two of them. I watched intently. I could tell Michele was nervous, and Emma just looked turned on and took a step closer to Michele as she stood still. They both were partially obscured by the hostess stand from anyone walking in the front door of the restaurant.

I glanced over at the bar, the two first guys from last night had their eyes locked onto Michele as well.

What happened next astounded me. Neither girl appeared to have said a thing. But Michele inched closer to Emma, and Emma responded, they both now stood about six inches apart. Michele turned around, and bent at the waist, pushing her hips backward and her ass towards Emma. Emma's hand reached out in a reflex and squeezed Michele's ass through her white dress. Michele bent over further, bringing her hands down her long legs to her rope wedges. Her dress lifted further in the back, and Emma's hand slipped over the hem, underneath her dress, slid upward, and grasped a handful of Michele's perfectly pert little exposed ass.

As Emma grasped her tight little ass, Michele stood again. Emma didn't move her hand. Michele turned halfway, so I could see Emma's hand on her naked ass. Her face was away from me. It was such a sight to see, this beautiful blonde being touched so intimately in a public space by a beautiful brunette. I searched Emma's face, trying to read her lips. She smiled, and nodded slowly, and said something back to Michele. Michele then turned towards me and walked back to the table. I could not take my eyes off her and I noticed I now had a sizable bulge in my own pants that could not be hidden. Michele returned and sat down quickly.

I looked at her face. She was flushed with excitement and a little embarrassment, but a lot of just being turned on. "She'll be at the pool when her shift is done soon." Michele excitedly stated, I think she was suddenly looking forward to what we were putting together.

She reached across the table and grasped both my hands in hers. Looking me straight in the eyes, they glassed over with tears that didn't roll down her face just yet. I was taken back for a moment before she started to speak.

"Thank you for that." She started. "Thank you for all of this. I've never been turned on sexually in my life. I was always told to hide my sexuality, even my husband stifles my libido. I've never felt this free and confident to be the strong woman I am. You make me feel powerful! A week ago, I NEVER would have done the two things I just did. You're responsible for this growth, this discovery inside of me Scott, thank you for helping me see there's more fun and excitement to be had out of life. You've made me feel more beautiful and sensual than I've ever felt, and I want to experience more with you. I want to experience everything with you. Thank you for making me feel special and sexy, and everything that's come with that. You're amazing."

I was nearly speechless. "Wow," I started, "You're amazing yourself Michele, thank you. But let's not forget this exploration has been new for me too, you've brought me out of my shell as well. Thank you for that, and thank you for the best compliment I've ever been given."

She smiled and I took the opportunity to stand get us out of there, we headed directly for the pool area. Walking through the gated area to the pool, the tropical plantings surrounding the huge pool area. We walked around the large lagoon-like pool and found a couple chairs in a corner far from the gated entry. We sat down next to each other talking, we knew what was next and both of us were a little nervous about stripping our clothes and skinny dipping in the resort's huge lagoon style pool. Despite what happened last night, at the moment we weren't blinded by lust and sexual need. I looked at Michele, and from her expression, I could tell she felt the same. I leaned over close, lifted her chin carefully with my hand, and kissed her gently.

She responded immediately, her juices had been flowing for quite some time, and she was less nervous than her expression had led me to believe, she was ready for another passionate night. Her lips were soft, plump, and she opened her mouth to me immediately as our tongues explored each other. She shifted in her seat as we kissed to face me, and I followed with the same movement. Now facing each other, I spread my legs wide to scoot to the edge of my chair so I could wrap my arms around her as we kissed. Her lips were so soft, and hungry to explore my mouth.

The impulses she was sending through my body with her lips squashed any nerves I had, and quickly, as our tongues caressed, my confidence came back. I could feel my cock thickening and lengthening in my pants. She reached her hand down to check my bulge for herself as we continued kissing.

"Oh fuck Scott," she moaned into my mouth, "you're so big baby."

We resumed kissing for a moment, then I broke off our kiss, and stood up. Taking the initiative, I began unbuttoning my shirt. She looked up and giggled with excitement.

"You're next," I started as I pulled my shirt off my wide shoulders and tossed it next to her.

Slipping my shoes off, then I unbuttoned my pants. Her eyes were fixated on my fly at this point. I looked at her, slowly unzipping, stretching out the anticipation for her just a moment longer. Then, slipping my pants from my hips, let my semi-hard cock spring forward just a foot or so in front of her. She reached for it immediately, but I pulled back. Tossing my pants on top of my shirt, I turned and slipped into the shallow end of the pool. The water felt unbelievable on my naked body and I relished the feeling of it rushing around me, especially my heavy and sensitive balls. After coming already this morning and this afternoon, I was a little surprised with how full they felt, I was ready for another round, or hopefully multiple rounds with Michele.

I turned to face her, "Your turn Michele."

She just smiled, stood, and reached for the hem of her dress. Slowly lifting it over her hips, that round and beautiful pregnant belly, her swollen breasts sprang free, and over her head. She dropped the dress and took a step toward the pool.

"Not yet." I stopped her cold. She froze, staring at me, feeling exposed, making a pouty face to cover her nervousness. "Walk all the way around the pool first." I smiled a devilish grin at her.

"Scott, but I..." her voice trailed off, she remembered how excited she was to show off before, I was was telling her to do it again. She looked around the pool area, we were alone, it looked like a couple of onlookers were watching from the restaurant above, but it was a little far away to be sure. She looked around the entire length of the pool, the rock waterfall and slide, the spa. This was a big pool, and it would take her a few minutes to walk the whole thing.

"Go Michele, I want to watch your incredibly sexy body move. Walk around the pool and do it slowly, and I'll have a reward for you when you get back."

She just smiled, spun on one heel and began her walk, more of a saunter around the pool. I could tell this week had done wonders for her self confidence and she was feeling different about being naked in public, showing off for some strangers was exhilarating. She was captivating to watch. Her pert little ass bounced more than jiggled, her small but swollen breasts the same. Her blonde hair tailed behind her and danced on her shoulders. She could not have been more beautiful, and I could not take my eyes off her as she moved. In fact, I felt my cock stiffen in the cool water further as she went.

It took her about a minute to reach the other side and continue her strut. I glanced over at the restaurant and two men were clearly staring at her, I could see them more clearly now, and it was the same two men from last night, the broad shouldered blonde and the shorter, darker haired man. Two men that had helped fulfill one fantastic last night by stroking their cocks right in front of Michele and depositing their warm loads all over her skin, she practically had reached orgasm instantly when they did, I've never seen a women so passionate as I did last night.

Michele continued, she left my sight briefly as she walked out of sight around the rock wall that made a waterfall over one end of the in pool over bench seats, the spa was also tucked into a corner up against the rock wall made to look like natural cliffs. I hated losing sight of her for even a second, but she appeared quickly again, facing me directly and I watched her breasts bounce on top of that sexy pregnant belly. Her smooth pussy squished between her toned thighs, as she neared, I could see how wet she was, 'sopping' would be the word I would use.

She neared the side and jumped in practically on top of me, as the splash subsided, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her.

"Well done Michele," I complimented her.

"Oh my God Scott, that made me so wet. I can't believe I just paraded around the pool like that!" She peered up at the overlooking balconies. We couldn't see anyone, but it was hard to see all the rooms, and I was sure the guys in the restaurant got an eyeful. "You make me feel so powerful, and weak at the same time. But fuck, I'm so wet."

I kissed her again as she reached down in the water and wrapped her tiny hands around my cock, stroking it gently. It felt amazing, I could already feel precum oozing from the tip, and if I let her continue for a moment or two more, I would have come. But, my focus was on her first.

"You earned your reward." I stated, smiling.

She just smiled back as my hands slipped between her thighs and under her legs, pulling her upward and placed her thighs on my shoulders, she sat straight up, now above me, her smooth pussy, perfectly placed right in front of my mouth, my hands slid around and held her ass up so she'd be more stable and leaned my face towards her sex.

Even coming out of the water, I could smell her fruity, musty scent, it was intoxicating. My tongue slipped out and I placed licks on the hood of her clit, clearly straining already to be released. Her little button was every bit as stiff and painful as my cock was, and I knew this wasn't going to take long. She moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck Scott," in a low guttural tone.

I knew she liked feeling my strength, and loved the touch of my tongue. We'd recently found out she likes being exposed, so we were hitting all of her hot spots. I continued to devour her pussy, holding her above me out of the water. Under my tongue I felt her clit stiffen even more, she leaned back a bit to give me just a slightly better angle and my tongue dipped between her labia for a second. Slipping up back towards her clit, at this angle with her so turned on, her bare nub was now exposed, and my mouth engulfed it. Sucking it hard into my mouth and my tongue flicking over the tip wildly as she moaned again in appreciation. It only took a second or two more, and I was given the gift I wanted.

"Oh Scott, I'm coming!" She cried out.

A flood of her juices spilled forward and splattered my chin. The second wave washed over my chin and neck as she clutched the back of my head for balance. Her hips rocked forward again with a third wave of pleasure as her legs shuddered against my head.

"MMMMMM, Fuck Scott!" She groaned.

Her last few waves were small, but her pussy gushed forth a few more less powerful streams of her sweet cum. As they subsided, I spread her thighs gently and lowered her back into the water and into my embrace. We kissed passionately again. The kind of kiss that makes it feel like you need each other more than air itself. She grasped for my cock, tugging on it frantically and trying to feed her hungry pussy below the water.

She succeeded for a moment, rubbing the engorged head against her lips and pushing it lower through her folds towards her entrance. She clutched her thighs around me and tried to drive herself down on top of it. The size of my cock, her tiny pussy, and smooth lips left skin rubbing on skin and she wasn't able to drive me inside. She was just bobbing up and down on the tip for a moment. I could still feel the heat from her pussy, but she wasn't making progress. If she wanted me inside, we needed lubrication, the pool was making this too difficult. I carried her over to the side and set her down, just where we'd jumped in.

She sat on the edge and spread her legs wide. The vision of the gorgeous pregnant girl was too much, and I needed to taste her again. I lowered my face and slipped my tongue through her folds to her clit, and back down again. This time going further and flicking her tender starfish which brought forth a squeal from her. I stayed there a moment, slipping my tongue over her tender little ass, pushing my tongue against it hard. She didn't squirm, only pushed against me.

My tongue slid back through her wet slit and onto her clit again, my fingers sliding between her legs, I pushed my index finger into her pussy and my middle began probing her ass. She only pushed back, and grunted as both fingers slid inside her as my tongue continued to ravage her clit. Her hard nub felt so good against my tongue and I could feel her flexing her pussy and ass around my fingers as they pumped in and out of her gently.

"Fuck Scott, I'm gonna come again!" She grunted.

One second later I was rewarded again. Her hips flexed, her pussy and ass clamped down on my fingers, she held her breath and released another stream of girl cum splattering my face which tasted so sweet. I wasted no time, standing on the bottom of the pool at this end, the water was only up to my mid thigh, I moved right to the edge of the pool, and grasped the base of my cock. Michele looked down as I did.

"Yes baby, put your cock inside me, fuck me baby," she cooed breathlessly as her orgasm began to subside.

Her pussy was still convulsing as my head pressed inside her. The engorged head stretching her tight pink flesh, I looked up at her, and she was watching me enter her. Looking around her belly she could see my hard shaft is each inch disappeared inside her pink folds. I entered her not slow, but not harsh either, but in one, long stroke. My balls came to rest against her ass, just as I felt the head push against her cervix. She took a deep breath and held it.

"Unnnnghhhhhhhh!" She grunted.

Just as I wanted, as soon as she was full, she came again. Less forcefully than the first couple, but she squeezed my cock tightly inside her. I didn't move and let her ride it out before I started pumping back and forth for her. I leaned down as she had sat up a bit again, kissed her lips as her orgasm began to subside and slowly pulled back, pushing back in harder. Slowly pulling back, and then back in hard. I continued this pace. She grunted sweetly each time I filled her.

She laid back down and it was then that I looked around for the first time. Looking behind her and off to her right side, several people were sitting and standing, watching us. The first two guys from last night were there, our waiter John, and Emma. Emma could not control herself and was clearly rubbing her pussy through her black pants, on her face a look of desperation as I slow fucked Michele on the pool deck. I paused for a second, I wanted Michele to see, she looked up at me when I stopped.

I nodded behind her, "look."

She twisted her head around to see all four people watching intently. Emma touching herself, and the three men mouths agape, erections straining their pants, especially our waiter, his bulge was half way down his thigh. Michele looked back up at me, I entered her again deeply, she bit her lower lip, and came on my cock again quietly. God I loved how her body responded to me, and the situation we were in. Feeling her cum nearly sent me over the edge, but I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted her to experience more. I pulled out and lowered myself for a moment, letting the cool water attempt to settle my orgasm a bit, and kissed her nipples. As I did, I heard something from Emma.

"Oh fuck, now I need to cum." She had exclaimed.

Michele turned, "Well, what are you waiting for, get over here baby!"

Emma just smiled and pulled off her shirt and tossed it into the chair beside her. Her hands went to the waistband of her pants and unbuttoned and unzipped them sliding them off quickly. She stood proudly, her lower half now completely naked. Her nakedness revealed a completely shaven pussy, her large smooth labia covered her inner lips and clit. She paused looking at us, with her left hand she spread her lips wide, revealing her pink flesh. Her other hand slipped between her folds and rubbed her small but at the moment, very engorged clit, her inner lips were small too, like her entrance. She looked impossibly tight, and at the moment, extraordinarily wet as I watched a few drips of her honey slip from her entrance over her lips onto her thighs. Emma quickly unclasped her bra and spilled forward a beautiful pair of massive DD boobs, as she pulled the straps from her shoulders they fell out of her bra, now laying heavily on her ribs. Her small pink nipples stood erect, begging for attention. She tossed her bra in the pile of clothes and wasted no time and moved towards Michele.

Michele took the initiative and slipped into the water up to her waist and turned around, patting the deck with her hand, encouraging Emma to sit on the edge. A moment later Emma was sitting in front of Michele, their eyes met, and their lips were on each other quickly. Michele's first kiss with a girl wasn't gentle and tender, both of them were too turned on for that. They kissed like hungry animals, mouths immediately open, I could see their tongues caressing and exploring. I couldn't just watch, I had to be some part of this. I slid in behind Michele, my hard mast coming to rest between her ass cheeks and I reached around to touch her round belly as they kissed. Emma's hands were on Michele's breasts and she lowered her head, sucking each hard little pink nipple into her mouth.