Workplace Romance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele grunted into my mouth as she pushed herself back urgently onto the monster cock inside her. She slammed back hard, arching her back as she did, pushing him deep, and grunted louder and froze as she came. Her little body shook violently as it had for me before, this time, impaled on John's thick tool buried deep inside her. I heard her juice splatter onto the ground beneath her, she was clearly hosing off his balls as she exploded with her own orgasm. The waves making her lips tremble in our embrace. He didn't take a moment longer, and I looked over to see him pull that massive meat out of her and place his heavy cock in between her ass cheeks, the shiny engorged head visible as he erupted all over her back. He came like a fountain all over her skin, it seemed unending as he had the night before, squirt after squirt as he groaned. Each rope splashing down on her bare skin, as what seemed like a quart of warm cum coated every inch of her arched back. Michele groaned into my mouth herself as she felt the warmth of his cum on her skin. She thrust her tongue into my mouth hard, and that was it. I needed to cum.

Emma was still rubbing her clit as I pulled completely out of her ass, she whimpered as I emptied from her but Emma reached down and grasped my cock in her tiny hands. I broke off the kiss and immediately Michele dropped her head and licked the tip of my cock as Emma jerked it, I erupted again. Just as forcefully as before, but with no where near the volume. Michele licked and sucked the sensitive head as I emptied my balls onto her tongue and lips. My orgasm subsided quickly and Emma released my cock, she pulled Michele's face close to hers and they kissed hungrily again. Emma cleaning Michele's lips of my cum and her own juices as their tongues embraced passionately.

I looked back at John, he'd stood and was back by his chair putting his clothes on, the other two men were just rising, dressed again and heading for the gate. I stepped back from the two girls to take in the sexy scene of them kissing each other in front of me. Oblivious to the rest of the world they got momentarily lost in each other, eyes closed, passionately kissing. It was a beautiful sight to watch this young college age girl madly kissing Michele and her sexy pregnant body, covered in cum. I could have watched the two of them for hours. My cock was sated and softened in the water as our waiter had gotten dressed, and was headed for the pool gate.

The girls broke their kiss and Michele slipped back into the water with me. I opened my arms and brought her into my strong embrace. We slipped into slightly deeper water and kissed. I could feel in her lips the passion we had shared, as well as her exhaustion. We were both completely sated, and couldn't take any more. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Emma standing and walking back to her chair. I closed my eyes and kissed Michele. I could not get enough of this amazing woman. We'd shared so much in the past few days, and today was the culmination of two lives spent sexually repressed...finally being released in such a beautiful way.

I opened my eyes and looked at Michele, we stopped kissing and I brought her closer to me, holding her small body gently in the water as we embraced. I looked around, and Emma had made her exit, Michele and I were alone again. It almost seemed like a dream as we kissed and snuggled in the water. I walked us over to where the waterfall flowed near the jacuzzi tub. Lifting Michele onto the tile wall, she swiveled around and slipped into the hot water of the spa, and I followed quickly, embracing her again in my lap as I sat back against the wall with her in my arms.

We sat in silence for a long time. Resting and enjoying the feeling of the warm water. Holding each other for what seemed like hours, probably only a dozen minutes or so. After a while we began to kiss and talk a little. Reality began to set in as we both realized that our 'trip to fantasyland' this week would be coming to a close in the morning as we both headed back to 'reality'. Our separate lives, with our respective spouses and families. We were both a little sad to see this incredible week end. But we also talked about how thankful we both were to have met under these circumstances, and so glad we were both able to explore and experience so much of what we'd previously been forced to hide away in the dark recesses of our dirty minds.

In a somewhat odd twist, it made us both feel we could be more devoted to our spouses now that we no longer harbored such resentment towards them for their lack of physical contact. We'd both explored so many new things, until this week had only existed in fantasies for so many years, we felt content. We now had experienced passion and sex free from judgement and inhibitions like we always had wanted to, and we'd have memories to make us smile and feel good about for the rest of our lives. I'd watched Michele discover a side of herself that was previously repressed, she'd gained self confidence in her body, especially in her pregnant state, and grown as a passionate human being. It was so much fun to see her be so comfortable with her sexuality. It was a week of discovery for both of us, and it made me smile to see her changed for the better. We hoped our paths could cross again, but if they didn't we'd be able to enjoy what we had together this week.

After a very long time of cuddling and talking, we stood and exited the spa, covered ourselves in towels and carried our clothes up to my room. Too exhausted to shower, we both crawled into my bed naked. Spooning, I held her belly as I slid in behind her, kissed her ear and told her thank you for a wonderful week. I think she was asleep before I even finished my comment. We both fell into a deep, restful sleep, sated and exhausted from our night, and our passionate week together.