Workplace Romance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele moaned, "mmmmmm yes baby." She wriggled her ass against me, and Emma sucked her beautiful nipples.

They went back to kissing as I caressed Michele's ass. Just as quickly as their kiss started, it stopped. Emma, laid back on the pool deck, reaching around Michele's head, pulling her to her sex and lifting her legs as she did. Michele now had my cock between her ass cheeks and I watched as Emma released Michele's head long enough to spread her swollen labia as Michele lowered her face to Emma's hard and swollen clit. It disappeared into Michele's mouth, and Emma moaned.

"Yes baby, suck it, lick my pussy hard!" Emma cried out.

Michele complied, I could feel her body tense with her new efforts. Emma laid her head back and moaned, and whimpered as Michele devoured pussy for the first time.

Looking down I saw Michele's tender starfish exposed above the water. She'd responded so favorably before to my attention, I wondered if she would feel the same. I lowered myself slowly, holding her hips and spreading her cheeks wide for me. I lowered my tongue and just as I touched her most sensitive of places she jumped. I back off immediately.

She pulled her mouth from Emma's pussy, "Do it again!' She cried out urgently and lowered her face again.

I did the same, my tongue lashed out at her ass, flicking it tenderly, then with more force. My tongue pushed inside, fucking her ass with it's warm and soft touch. She groaned and pushed her ass up against me. My cock was still rock hard, well beneath the water as my tongue flicked and licked her starfish. She continued licking Emma, Emma began making more urgent noises.

Michele lifted her head off Emma for a moment and turned to look over her shoulder at me. I stopped and looked up, she had replaced her fingers where her tongue was to keep Emma happy. Michele's eyes were fiery with lust, and they burned a hole right through me.

"I want your cock in my ass!" She grunted at me, with a desperation in her voice I'd heard before this week. The low guttural tone she had implied her need. We'd talked this week, and she and I had never experienced anal sex before, but she was ready to try now, all while her face was buried in Emma.

She didn't waste time sticking her ass out as she lowered her face back to Emma's folds. Emma squealed as Michele's mouth made contact and her breathing increased.

I stood up, grasped the base of my cock and looked down at Michele's pretty little virginal ass. Her ass cheeks were so little and tight, and her starfish beckoned to me. I took a tongue full of spit from my mouth and spread it all over the head of my cock and down the shaft. Making it slippery, I didn't know how it was going to go, but I knew she needed more lubrication. I lowered the head of my cock and rubbed it back and forth over her starfish. She squealed into Emma's pussy. Emma enjoyed it and I watched her breathing increase as she neared her own orgasm. Michele must have been inspired, Emma called out to her.

"Oh God yes, Michele, Fuck baby, I'm gonna come! Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck!"

I took that as good incentive and began pushing the head of my cock inside Michele's tight little ass. We'd be each other's first's in a second or two more, but all I could think about now was how her tight little butt was going to clench down on my shaft once inside her. The big head pushed forward a bit and her ass clenched. I paused, letting her adjust, and she pushed out, accepting a little of the tip. I pushed forward again, and she did the same with another tiny bit of the tip. Her ass beginning to open and stretch around my enormous head.

"Oh fuck, I'm close, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, Michele!" Emma cried out.

I pushed harder this time, and watched as her ass stretched painfully around the head, pushing inside her tight little ass. A little further and it was around the crown, and the next nudge pushed my head all the way inside her and her ass clenched down on my shaft so tightly with a 'pop'. She cried out.

"Oh fuck, oh Scott!" She yelled, and then went silent, holding her breath, her mouth still open in a silent scream.

"Unnghhhhhhh," Emma grunted as she came. Spraying a huge stream of girl juice into Michele's open mouth. "Holy fuck Michele!"

I pushed further into Michele's tight ass as Emma unleashed another wave of her orgasm onto Michele's face. I slowly pulled back until just the head was left inside and pressed back in steadily an inch or so deeper. I took another mouthful of spit and coated the shaft and her starfish, trying to help as I began to pump in and out of her ass very slowly and carefully.

"Oh shit Scott, your cock feels amazing, but fuck it hurts!' She cried.

"Want me to stop?" I said cautiously.

"No, fuck me deeper!" Was all she said.

I took that as a good sign, Emma sat up and slid forward, their lips embraced again as I began to pump her ass more seriously now. Picking up my pace and going deeper with each thrust, still only using half my length, afraid to hurt her.

She broke her kiss and looked at me over her shoulder, "Push that cock deep inside me!" She wailed, and turned back to Emma.

I grasped her hips and drove deep inside her, plunging every inch of my cock into her ass until my balls rested against her pussy lips. The heat was intense, and her ass was so tight, that was all it took.

I leaned forward, pulling her hips impossibly closer as my balls boiled over. I felt the sensation deep in them, racing along my shaft trapped inside Michele, and felt the warmth explode from the tip. A powerful gush erupted inside Michele, she squealed at the feeling, as another eruption deep within her squirted inside her. She kissed Emma even more hungrily as I jerked and spasmed inside her, never letting go of her hips as my cock emptied my warm and creamy cum for her. As my orgasm subsided, she broke off her kiss from Emma, and with me still inside her, stood up and arched her back, reaching over her shoulder for a kiss. My hands left her hips and slid over her round belly and cupped her breasts as I kissed her passionately. Still inside her, the last few spurts left my cock, and as we kissed, my softening cock was pushed out slowly by her tight ass. The feeling made both of us quiver as she pushed the softening head out and it splashed down into the water. Remnants of my cum and saliva spreading across the surface immediately.

Emma sat up more and took Michele's nipples into her mouth, and Michele moaned into my mouth as she did. We broke off her kiss, and watched little Emma work over her breasts. This college age girl, was clearly experienced with women, and expertly played with Michele's perky tits, stopping after a moment to kiss Michele, and then she turned her head and her lips reached for me. She kissed me at first, deeply and passionately. Her tongue entered my mouth and played with mine. The sensation was incredibly erotic. I'd just experienced something new, exciting and passionate with Michele, and now I was kissing Emma. She knew how to kiss, and after a moment, moved her mouth back to Michele's to kiss her again.

Emma laid back again and as she did, encouraged Michele with her hands to join her on the deck. Michele struggled to get out of the pool in her pregnant state for a moment, but swung her hips onto the side and spun sideways, now both women laying in front of me side by side. It was at this moment, I looked over at the three men. All three now completely naked, stroking their cocks as they watched us. There was our waiter with his massive tool, the wide shouldered blonde man and the shorter man with dark hair. The girls hadn't noticed them in their naked state yet. Knowing what a turn on for Michele it was to see them stroking, I tapped her and pointed when she looked at my hand. She looked up.

"Oh my God," she started, "fuck that's sexy!"

We'd touched on her fantasy from last night, the men had taken turns covering her in their cum, and from the tone in her voice, she wanted more. Not sure what Emma was thinking, but she quickly grasped Michele's thighs and pulled on them, positioning Michele quickly in a squatting position over her face, leaving her own legs draped in the pool. Emma was laying flat on her back, her legs spread and pussy exposed to me, and now Michele faced me, her pussy just hovering over Emma's mouth.

Emma didn't take a second longer and I looked into Michele's eyes as she made contact. Michele's eyes rolled back into her head as Emma devoured her clit and all the flesh from her pussy. Squatting in front of me, over Emma's face, her breasts stood out proudly and she grabbed her own knees for balance. Emma's hands went to Michele's pregnant belly, and rubbed it as she continued. I'd never watched a woman get eaten out before, but this was incredibly sexy, and I felt my cock begin to stiffen under the water. I stood, beginning to stroke myself, Michele's eyes opened, and she watched me, biting her lip as Emma did her thing beneath her. I could tell she was really enjoying herself.

I watched Emma intently, her tongue ravaged Michele's clit, slid through her folds, and darted in and out of her pussy, no doubt tasting her nectar. She slit back further, running her tongue over Michele's freshly fucked asshole. Michele closed her eyes again as I watched Emma begin to tongue fuck her ass, I could clearly see my cum dribbling down her tongue, lips and chin as it left Michele's petite little pregnant body.

"Come here baby," Michele groaned at me as Emma sucked her clit again causing her to pause, "I want to watch you fuck her with that big cock of yours!" She smiled a smile I will never forget, as I stepped forward. Clearly Emma agreed, she spread her legs wider apart in preparation for my approach.

I stood a the edge of the pool, cock in hand, watching these two beautiful women in front of me. Michele leaned forward and kissed me again. Whispering between playful licks on my lips from her tongue.

"Come on baby, feed it to her." She moaned.

Emma's pulled her knees back to spread her legs wider, and now I looked down and saw closely what Michele had been feasting on a moment earlier. Emma's large labia were now red and swollen, her little client engorged, and straining against the hood. Her tiny inner lips revealed a very tight pussy, even though turned on, she was very small. Michele balanced and lowered her hands to Emma's beautiful pussy. She spread her lips gently with one hand and grasped my shaft with the other. Pulling me closer and then rubbing the head up and down through Emma's tiny slit.

I watched Emma increase her pace underneath Michele, as Michele controlled my cock in Emma's slit. She rubbed it over her hard clit. I could feel it in my frenulum, stiff and aching. Michele smacked the weight of my now rock hard cock down on top of it, and pushed the head further down to Emma's little entrance. Emma moaned into Michele's folds. Michele squirmed and didn't waste any more time.

After being in the pool, as Michele began pulling my cock into Emma, she felt searing hot. Her pussy was already leaking her nectar and it quickly spread along my cock making sliding into her a bit easy. She was tight, and Michele went slow, pulling my shaft deeper, soon, she was unable to hold any more of my shaft, and I began slowly fucking Emma's tight little pussy. Michele leaned forward and we kissed passionately.

Michele lowered one hand and began to rub Emma's little clit, and was rewarded with Emma picking up her pace underneath her. Soon Michele was moaning out loud, breaking our kiss and leaning back, getting ready to come. It was then that I looked up and saw what was happening.

The broad shouldered blonde man, and his shorter companion were standing on either side of Michele as she rode Emma's face. I looked at their contorted faces and realized they were both just about to come. Michele reached out and grabbed each of their cocks. The sensation must have been too much for both of them as they erupted immediately. Their warm cum leaping from the head of their cock's in Michele's tiny grasp, splattering her pregnant belly and perky tits. Over and over again she tugged and they squirted. She shrieked at the experience, and Emma took it as encouragement. I watched her pick up her intensity, in response, I increased my pace and force, now pounding my heavy cock into Emma's tight little pink pussy. She grunted into Michele and grasped her big pregnant belly.

The men were finished and backed away, sitting down with the softening cocks as I focused my attention on Emma's tight little pussy and watching Michele thoroughly enjoy being covered in cum while her pussy was licked and sucked by our new hostess friend. Emma grunted over and over as I pushed deep, feeling her cervix with each thrust, being careful not to pound into it painfully, but just enough to let her know she was completely full.

Emma began to rub the men's load's into Michele's belly as she ravaged the little blonde's clit. That was enough for Michele. She leaned back and wailed into the night sky.

"Unnnnnnnghhhhh! Fuck!" She cried out, as I watched her back arch over Emma. Her pussy and ass clenched, and a beautiful stream of girl cum squirted from her folds. She splattered Emma's big breasts and neck with her juice. The second stream was less powerful, draining into Emma's open mouth underneath her as I pummeled her tender flesh. I watched Michele shake and convulse as her orgasm waves washed over her. It was such a beautiful sight when she came. It turned me on so much and I could feel myself getting close to another orgasm.

Suddenly, Emma grunted again, "Holy Fuck!" Into Michele's pussy, still dribbling onto her face. He back arched, legs tightened...I looked down as her pussy clenched my cock hard, pushing it forcefully out of her folds. She erupted as well sending stream after stream of cum all over my hard cock and belly. I didn't relent, grasping my cock, I forced it inside her as she squirted.

"Fuck!" Emma screamed as I plowed back into her.

Michele all but fell over to the side, and sat down, unable to hold herself up any longer. Emma grabbed her own legs pulling them back as far as she could. I pushed down the backs of her thighs and began assaulting her pussy painfully. I didn't care it it hurt, I needed to cum. Frantically, I raised and lowered my hips, long strokes of my heavy and throbbing cock slamming into her hard. I felt my balls slap against her asshole and the head bump her cervix with each thrust.

"Yes Scott! Fuck me hard, give it to me!" She cried out at me as I pounded her tender flesh.

That was all it took, and with one deep stroke my balls leapt, my cum racing through my cock toward the head. I pulled out quickly and Michele dropped her head to Emma's belly. Her tongue extended to Emma's clit as I erupted. The first stream shot out and coated Michele's cheek and open mouth, the next her tongue and Emma's clit. Michele hungrily lapped at Emma's clit as I continue to squirt cum, splattering her face again and causing her to moan. She lapped at Emma's clit, sucking my warm cum from her hard little nub.

"Fuck!" Emma cried out and shuddered again. Her pussy flooding with her own juices. Michele only lapped vigorously tasting our new friend again as my own orgasm subsided a bit. She was smiling and looking up at me. I could not believe what was going on and what we were doing!

Cum stopped leaping from my cock and a drop or two dribbled out of the head and slid down my shaft, Michele quickly took me into her mouth deeply, sucking hard and cleaning me off. Her mouth was hot, and felt amazing. She sucked me aggressively, moaning onto my cock as she did. She was keeping me hard as she cleaned me off. Emma gently rubbed her own clit and pinched a nipple as she watched Michele suck my cock.

She pulled her head off my cock, "I want to watch you fuck her ass!" She happy exclaimed. I smiled, she'd been keeping me hard for more fun. But then she did something totally surprising, she looked over her shoulder at our waiter, "and I want his big cock in my pussy!"

I nearly came, Michele turned me on so much, and to see her enjoying herself totally without inhibitions was not just exciting and fun for me, but it was incredible to see her exploring her own sexuality and desires.

John wasted no time walking over from his seat, still stroking his own huge cock, Michele lowered her head to Emma's clit again and pulled her legs back. Michele got to her own knees and pushed her ass up high, ready to accept his thick cock. He kneeled behind her, as he did, he allowed the weight of his cock to slap down over Michele's tiny ass. I was big, but he was ridiculous, he wasn't much longer, but thick like a can of soda and his hand would wrap all the way around the base as he teased Michele, slapping the weight against her cheeks. Michele began licking Emma's clit as she wiggled her ass in front of him, willing him to move forward.

My cock was still rock hard as Michele pulled Emma's legs back far, exposing her starfish to me and I stepped forward. Grasping the base of my cock and pushing the head against her asshole. Michele spit on my head and rubbed her saliva along my cock. Emma's pussy was also pouring juice and it was now dribbling onto my cock as well. I pushed forward. Emma was accepting, and grunted as the head stretched her ass delightfully.

I looked over as I entered Emma's tender ass. John grasped the base of his thick cock, sliding the head up and down through Michele's slit. She paused her licking for a moment, as he wasted no time entering her. He wasn't gentle. He grasped one of her hips with his free hand as his other guided his massive tool into Michele's tiny little pink pussy. He pushed in so hard and fast, I wondered if he tore her open. Michele screamed into Emma's pussy as her slit took him balls deep into her, no doubt stretching her pussy around the his thick shaft painfully. He held himself there, still for a moment.

Michele grunted again, "Fuck, wait...just gimme a minute!" She looked up at me, her eyes filled with tears. "Fucking fuckity fuck, it's a fucking tree trunk!"

I watched him smiling at me as he held himself inside Michele deeply. I knew exactly how tight she was, and I'm sure he was enjoying how her pussy clenched his cock. He slowly began to pull back, and press forward, more gently now with her. I watched her face contort with less pain now, and more enjoyment, but it was still clearly difficult for her. She was so tiny, and his tool was so thick. After a moment of squirming she eased up and begin to enjoy herself more, my thoughts quickly retuned to the college girl in front of me who's ass was gripping my own flesh.

I began pushing in and out of Emma's ass as she grunted and encouraged me along. As our waiter began to do the same to Michele's tight little pussy, she became more comfortable with his width and began pushing back against him. She raised her lips to mine and we kissed.

This wasn't a tender and passionate kiss like we'd shared before. This kiss was different, lustful, we were both enjoying the flesh of others, yet still sharing something with each other. Even though we had brought more people into this, this was still between us, we were still at the center somehow. I enjoyed the feeling that we were still connected emotionally. I think she felt the same from how her tongue and lips explored my mouth. With our waiter's cock painfully stretching her, and my cock assaulting Emma's tiny ass, we still kissed each other and connected.

Our kissing didn't stop, and I felt Emma clench, a moment later, my belly being sprayed with a warm stream of juice as she groaned. She'd come with my cock buried inside her ass. It felt amazing and I reeled a little closer to coming myself. Pumping in and out of her tight little starfish as she gripped my cock with more force through, and after her own orgasm. She rubbed her clit as she continued to come for me.