World Enough and Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was just so big for her tight, little cunny such that every time I thrust into her, I was rubbing against her engorged clitoris, and I could see it now, see how fat it was and how I pulled it toward me on every invasion so that I was sliding almost the entire length of my slick shaft alongside it on each forward stroke until my pubic bone ground against it when I had my entire cock fully rooted inside her.

And so, just as I felt myself slip past the point of no return, I realized that Ruth was there as well. She began screaming again, one yelp for every deep plunge into her, "Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh!" And as she did, I knew that in only five or six more strokes, I would be exploding.

Ruth had already told me that she couldn't get pregnant, but I'm certain that thought never entered my mind at the moment. Instead, I didn't know what to do. Should I shoot inside her? Pull out and blast all over her pussy and stomach? I decided I had better ask. "Ruth, I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

"Agh! Agh!" She continued growling, and then realizing what I was asking, shouted imperatively, "In my mouth, Marcus! In my mouth!" then she went back to her rhythmic grunts, "Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh!"

Just as her own peak began rumbling through her, I extricated myself from her tightness and scrambled forward, and she tried to take me in her pink lips, but the first rope erupted before I could get there. It shot with tremendous force above her upper lip, just below her nose, and just as my hot cum started to slide down into her open mouth, she clamped just her lips over the very tip of my head.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I bellowed and for the second time in several days, I began to unload spurt after thick spurt of white ejaculate into her mouth. "Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh! Ooohhh!" I growled.

She held me there throughout my prolonged orgasm, and I must have deposited at least a dozen jets in her soft, wet mouth. Even after I was done unloading my seed, my spasms continued, and Ruth didn't move, allowing my climax to play itself out until after a half minute the contractions finally ceased.

Then, she looked up at me with a twinkle in those beautiful, dramatic, green eyes, and I saw her swallow, draining it all down her throat in one big gulp. Then, she opened her mouth to show me it was all gone.

In some strange way, that disappointed me. I don't know why, but the other night when I had defiled Ruth with that massive load that dripped out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto those magnificent breasts of hers, I had been so turned on. I think I secretly wished that that had happened again, even though I half feared that meant that I was humiliating her.

I was a little light-headed, but fully aware that the entire time I had been cumming so powerfully, Ruth was as well. And then she spoke, and if there was any doubt that I was now having an affair with an incredibly lusty, erotically-charged woman, it was put to rest. "You taste so good, Marcus! I love it when you cum in my mouth! But, sweetie, the next time, I want to take you all over my face! I think you'd like that wouldn't you, Marcus! I think you'd like to see your cum, and I think you like to see it all over me! Wouldn't you? Fess up now, counselor; you'd enjoy that wouldn't you?"

Again, she'd read my mind, and I was sort of stunned that she had. How did she know me so well in such a short amount of time? But then, I began to realize that there was something between us that was the stuff of destiny. We were made for each other. We were meant to be together, and I knew in that instant that I should do everything in my power to keep things that way. It is the foremost regret of my entire life that I didn't do enough to ensure that, but I couldn't have known all of that at the time. I just knew that I couldn't lie to her.

"Yes," I answered. "I really would! I don't know how you know what I like, Ruth, but somehow, some way you do! I wish I had your sixth sense, so that I knew what it is that you like the best. Then, I'd make sure I gave that to you." I leaned in and kissed her, and I could taste myself, and even smell my seed on her sweet breath.

"Well that's easy, Marcus!" She responded. "I like everything you do to me! Just keep doing what you've been doing! You drive me crazy with lust!" She leaned in to me now, and kissed me again really passionately, swirling her tongue around the inside of my mouth, and then playfully biting and licking my lips.

As we held each other, kissing and caressing the other's naked body, I soon became aware of how hungry I was. It was almost 7:00 o'clock now, and I was embarrassed to realize that I hadn't even thought about what we would do for dinner.

I pulled away from Ruth just long enough to ask. "Ruth, are you hungry? Can I take you out to eat? I would like to treat you to a nice meal!" She reached for her glass of wine on the coffee table and took a long drink before answering.

"I would love that, Marcus! I'm famished." She smiled again really brightly and leaned in to kiss me again, politely this time, just caressing my lips, and this time I tasted only a lush red, vinous flavor.

"How about the Top of the Hub in the Prudential Tower? It's only about a ten minute walk through the Commons from here. We may not be able to get a reservation; it's a Friday night, and they're probably booked, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try."

"Oh, Marcus! That's an awful ritzy place! Are you sure?"

"Why not? Besides, I work for a very wealthy woman now, and she deserves no less!"

I called the restaurant, and somewhat amazingly, they had just had a cancellation for a table for two at 8:00 p.m. We still had time to get ourselves cleaned up and dressed, finish the bottle of wine that I'd opened, and walk through the park to the Prudential in time to make the reservation. And so, that's what we did.

Ruth was so small that I think by the time we'd finished the Syrah, she was already a little intoxicated, so when we set off through the west end of Boston Commons, around the little lake there, past the Swan Boats, and across Boylston Street at Hadassah to the Pru, she was happy to let me chivalrously hold her arm in mine, while I brazenly wrapped the other arm around her waist, and, in so doing, challenged all of Boston's longstanding social norms.

We took the elevator up to top, the 52nd floor and stepping out of it, quickly saw through the Top of the Hub's spectacular line of windows the entire Boston skyline stretched out in front of us in its glitziest allure, while the "dirty water" of the Charles slowly, languidly floated by below us in lazy anticipation of its imminent discharge into Boston Harbor.

I was instantly aware of the eyes upon us. They came from all directions, but when we approached the maître d', and he found my name on the reservation list, he did not hesitate to treat us as if we somehow belonged in the place. Though I had no idea how fortuitous my phone call could had been, Ruth and I were escorted to a window table.

I ordered another bottle of wine, which we shared throughout wonderfully scintillating dinner conversation, and we enjoyed a sumptuous meal, sharing an appetizer and an amazing dessert in addition to two steaks, and then after dinner, we enjoyed one of the bar's infamously potent cocktails.

When we'd finished our drinks, I got out my wallet to pay, but Ruth wouldn't let me. I tried to argue, but she threatened to make a scene, and I was pretty sure that she was serious, and so, thinking that as frowned upon as it was for a black man to be dining with a classy, white lady in one of Boston's fanciest restaurants, it would be even more reproachable to engage in a fight with her in such a place, so I relented.

She said that she was only paying for services rendered, and for which I had failed to bill her, and as she had said the day before, she fully intended to "settle up" with me this weekend. So, she got out her credit card and paid for the whole thing, and, a few minutes later, we were walking back arm-in-arm to my condominium pleasantly intoxicated on alcohol and romance.

When we arrived back at my place, Ruth made it obvious that she had carefully considered the program for the rest of that night and, in fact, for the rest of that weekend, and that sex, without question, was the first priority. I had already made her cum three times before we had even gone to dinner, but what came after made that look like child's play.

Unlike earlier in the evening -- when the anticipation of me being inside her was just so strong that she couldn't wait for us to make it into my bedroom, and we had, therefore, consummated our lovemaking on the couch in the living room -- now we could take our time and really do things properly, and that meant the luxury of prolonged and languorous bedroom sex.

Once we reached the side of the bed and began kissing, hugging, and touching, we took our time removing each other's clothes -- she, my jacket, shirt, pants, shoes, socks, and underwear; me, her tight dress and silk chemise, returning her magically to that afternoon's role as sex siren in lingerie, stockings, and heels, that I was starting to fall for in a big way.

By the time I got her on the bed and spread her legs wide, so that I could crawl between them and explore each and every centimeter of her pussy, pulling those little teal and black panties around her wide hips, so that nothing would hinder that exploration, she was already soaking wet.

This was the first time that I had really had a chance to appreciate Ruth's pussy fully. Our other two encounters, though they never exactly felt rushed, were still spontaneously conceived and hastily executed, probably because we were both so excited that there was no chance that we were going to take our time, and so now after all our urges had already been sated, we could spend our passion leisurely, really getting to know each other and our innermost sexual longings in intimate and relaxed ways.

I started my oral assault, as I had the two previous times, running my tongue the length of Ruth's sex, from just below her seething opening, up her plump, pink lips, past her clit, and the long, fleshy hood that held it, and finally to her soft, thick brown bush, before making the return trip back to her sensitive perineum. But what really got me going this time was the aroma -- the intoxicating blend of a kind of organic, fecund musk, a floral sweetness, and the salty, briny heat of a pussy that had already been well fucked.

Then, after I had Ruth moaning and writhing, and her sex secreting a deluge of newly educed arousal, I fashioned my long, thick tongue into a sharp dart and began tongue-fucking her kitty with it. This had a startling effect upon Ruth, and was the harbinger of a night of unrestrained ecstasy that, to this day, I can never, ever forget.

I had done this very thing to a few women before at different times in my life, but it did not produce the same results in others as it did in Ruth. She went absolutely berserk, grabbing the back of my shave head in both of her hands and grinding her clit against my upper lip and nose, in effect, preventing me from jabbing at her slit with my tongue. I hadn't been between her legs for more than a minute and half, and she was already headlong into, what turned out to be, a roller coaster ride of unending orgasms.

I have never seen a woman either before or since who was able to climax so easily from cunnilingus. But it was more than just cunnilingus. I've never seen a woman who climaxed so easily, period -- from oral sex, vaginal or anal penetration, from manual stimulation, from the act of giving oral sex, even just kissing. If you simply looked at her the right way, or she you, that was quite literally enough to make Ruth cum. And after dinner that night, before we'd even moved on to intercourse, she had experienced two more orgasms from my mouth and fingers.

After I ate her, she wanted me to enter her, and over the next four hours, I took her in practically every position known to mankind. At first she rode me, and quite honestly, that is the position in which it was easiest to make Ruth cum, though it wasn't very difficult in any position.

After three climaxes on top of and facing me, I took her missionary style, while she fingered my balls with one hand and then the other. She came again twice. Then, I took her from behind, and after another orgasm, she climbed back atop me and rode me backwards. She did some amazingly athletic things for a white woman from the suburbs with "unimpressive knowledge and skills."

She really was incredibly adept at all sorts of different sexual positions. At one point, she balanced herself on my spike facing away from me with both of her legs extended straight out as far as she could spread them off the sides of my legs and even the sides of the bed. I touched her while I thrust into her now absolutely saturated pussy with everything I had, making her cum two more times, before I came again myself, this time inside her.

Then, we rested for a bit, until she brought me back to full extension with her mouth, and then I took her standing up, while she wrapped her arms around neck, and bounced like a bucking bronco rider atop my steed until she came another time. Finally, we ended the night with me between her breasts, and she asked me to shoot my cumload all over her pretty face. In all, our coupling that weekend produced nearly two dozen orgasms between the two of us, though, with Ruth, it was really impossible to count. Some of her climaxes just rolled from one to the other without beginning or end. By one in the morning, we were totally spent, so we used the rest of the evening just to talk about sex.

That night, Ruth unburdened herself of all of her sexual predilections, preferences, and turn-ons, telling me just what it was she liked about me and about our lovemaking, and what she wanted me to continue to do to her the rest of the weekend.

She told me that one of the first things that had attracted her to me was that she loved seeing men who took good physical care of themselves -- those who maintained trim, lean, and physically fit bodies. She said that when she saw me with my shirt off for the first time, and realized that I had pronounced abdominal muscles, well-developed pecs, and a tight, hard butt, she said she nearly came from just looking.

And then there was the color of my skin. This was when she told me that she didn't know I was black when she looked up my law office in the Yellow Pages, and had actually selected me from the list of attorneys because she thought I was Irish. She said it was one of the nicer surprises that she'd ever experienced when Milinda brought her back to my office, and she was introduced to a big, strapping, black man with a shaved head.

She'd never been around black men before me, she said, but she'd always been attracted to them, though not just any black men, mind you, but rather those that were physically fit, sexually aggressive, and well-hung, all of which, she said, were a particular turn-on. She couldn't have known all of that in that first meeting, but what she did see, she liked. And then after that second night in my conference room, she realized that I offered her the other qualities that she craved, and she now believed that "once she'd gone black, she couldn't go back." Surprisingly, she actually said that.

She also said that the first time she saw me she became really aroused because I shaved my head and that beyond my fitness that was one of the first things that had attracted her to me. She claimed to prefer men with little to no body hair, except for their pubic bushes, and when she discovered that I had a nearly hairless chest, that made her even hotter. She told me that night at my apartment how much she secretly desired a man with clean-shaven balls, even though at the time, almost no one did that. The very next morning, I took my razor to my own pair, and, to this day, have kept them hairless ever since.

But then she confessed that our first real night together -- the one that I've already alluded to in my office -- when she saw my dick for the first time, she had her first orgasm just from the sight of it! Though she never knew it until she met me, she claimed she was especially turned on by big dicks -- the bigger the better, she said, both in length and thickness, and a set of large, low-hanging balls was especially nice. I guess she decided that in all of those fetish areas, mine qualified as her "dream dick."

What had started the whole discussion off was when she told me after I leaned in to kiss her cum-spattered face after having finishing myself off between her big breasts, how much she loved everything about a man's cum -- the sight of it, the smell, the taste, the texture, you name it. Almost nothing turned her on more than a really huge load of cum, she said, especially watching it spurt out of a big, hard cock.

She said that she had decided that she wanted to be jacked off onto -- to have her face, breasts, and body covered in cum from head to toe. She said that cum was her biggest fetish, even more so than big dicks, and so, over the next six weeks, I gave her that -- as much of it as my overworked balls could produce.

Finally, right before we fell asleep, as we lay together having this incredibly graphic discussion of sex, she asked me about anal sex -- if I had ever had it, and, if I had, whether or not I liked it. I told her that I had done it -- only once -- but that, yes, I did like it, a lot, as a matter of fact. But I also confessed that the Vietnamese woman who I had paid an extra 10 American dollars to take my massive erection up her tight, little butt was unable to handle much of any of it, and so, disappointed, I had given up the idea of ever trying it again. I figured that was just one of a number of misfortunes associated with being born with an exceptionally large cock.

I assumed that had to be a reason for her asking, and so, I wasn't surprised when Ruth weighed in on the subject. She told me that she'd been thinking about it ever since that night in my office when she saw me exposed for the first time, and that she really wanted to try it with me. Before that weekend came to an end, I promised to make that request a reality. I was easily as excited about it as Ruth was.

But then the next day started differently than I expected. Apparently, the lustiness of that Friday night/Saturday morning marathon was subdued by the cold light of day, because I fully anticipated waking up with my erect penis in Ruth's mouth. Instead, I awoke to find her staring across a pillow at me, smiling and stroking my smooth head and face with her soft hand. I awoke in an alternative universe with a woman whose emotional needs were on full display, while her sexual urges seemed to have taken a back seat.

We spent part of the morning in bed just talking. Ruth told me a lot of things about herself, where she had grown up, her education, how she had met her husband, and the challenges of living in a loveless marriage in the somewhat antiseptic and homogeneous environment of Brookline.

She also talked quite a bit about Tommy, and how she felt he needed an older male in his life, someone who could provide him with direction and guidance and who could teach him how to be a man. Ruth told me that she knew after only a few seconds of watching me interact with him and his cousin Danny that I was more than capable on that score -- that I wasn't just a good role model, but a man that had succeeded despite the odds.

I understood from what she was saying that Ruth viewed our relationship as far more than a one night stand or even a series of one night stands inundated with passion. She regarded our lovemaking as a prelude to a serious emotional relationship. She made it clear that she was looking for something enduring, that she was in it for the long haul.