World Enough and Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even just the head was going to give her a little trouble, but it would be the next three inches that would undoubtedly present the most concern. I held Ruth tightly around the back of her hips with my elbows resting on the mattress for support, and when I felt my meatus touch the slick tissue of her asshole, I ever so slowly, lowered her until just the tip of my cockhead began to penetrate her sphincter muscle.

When it was about half way in, I swiftly lifted Ruth again just a fraction of an inch, to ease her back, and then just as quickly, I dropped those hips again until all of my head slid inside, and when her muscle clamped tightly around my shaft just below my crown, Ruth loosed a scream, "Oohhmmyyggoodd! Jesus! You're huge!"

I pushed her hips back up, and I could feel my head slowly withdrawing again until I heard a small, but noticeable "pop", almost like the sound that's made when you "finger pop" your cheek. I was out for only a second, and then I lowered those hips again, and back in I slid.

"Uuuugggghhhh! Oohhmmyyggoodd! That's feels incredible!" I could tell Ruth's heart was pounding fast. I could almost hear it thumping inside her.

I pulled her back up, but this time when my head vacated her, I thrust back in immediately, and after four or five rounds of similar withdrawals and reinsertions, Ruth and I began building a rhythm. She started to realize that she could control the depth of my inward thrusts, and while I was using my arms to set the pace, she started to realize that she could help to do so with her legs as well.

I was sliding in and out of Ruth smoothly now, and though each of the withdrawals was the same in the way in which I pulled her off of me, I started to let her slide down just a fraction of an inch further on every instroke. I was maybe penetrating her with about two inches of my manhood on every plunge, and soon I would be on the verge of entering her with the thickest part of my shaft.

After a minute or two more of cadenced thrusts, I could tell that Ruth was beyond the potentially painful and unpleasant part of anal sex, and though I couldn't see her face, I could tell that she was enjoying it. First, she was balanced on top of me with her feet flat on top of the bed, and because she was so small I could either lift her hips off my staff, so her feet were dangling in mid-air, or drop her hips back down so that she could push off of the mattress with her feet.

And then she started groaning, unleashing these rhythmic grunts at the staccato pace of our fucking, "Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh!" And then I felt the spasms rolling through her, and I stopped momentarily before Ruth started screaming even louder, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking me. Keep fucking my ass."

And so, with a powerful anal orgasm churning through her, Ruth had me moving again in her ass, gaining even more ground than before, until I was now plowing half of my cock, including the thickest portion of my shaft, into her tight chute on every plunge. Every second or two, I could feel the spasms gripping and then releasing my shaft.

Ruth was screaming non-stop now at the top of her lungs, unbridling herself of these blood curdling shrieks that had long ago ceased to resemble words, though I kept hearing something that sounded like "harder" every few seconds. For just a moment, I reflected back on our meeting with Tanya this afternoon, when she first mentioned the cottages as an option for guests "that would like a little more privacy", and I thought what a good idea it was to let her talk me into this place.

Soon Ruth entirely lost the acuity of equilibrium that was necessary to support herself on her own. Because I had pushed her hips up thus pulling her feet off the mattress, I was now initiating all of the thrusting, and she was just lying back against me, accepting deeper and deeper plunges from my thick, greasy erection. Even though her orgasm had commenced minutes earlier, I guessed that there were now multiple climaxes coming one on top of another, because I could still feel the spasmodic flexing of her pussy even as my cock continued to enter and exit her ass long after that first climax had begun to wash through her.

Ruth no longer seemed to know what was happening. She almost didn't seem conscious any more, though she was still emitting this continuous, sort of high-pitched wailing sound. But, confident that I could find my own release, I kept fucking her like that for, what I guessed were, five or ten more minutes until I could feel the pressure building in my balls, and I knew that I, too, was going to cum. Although, considering Ruth's state of mind, it was probably a waste of words, I decided to announce my climax. "I'm cumming", I heard myself grunt.

At first, Ruth didn't appear to have heard me, and even though I already knew that she liked to taste my cumshots, there wasn't much I could do about that, since she was on top of me and lost in her own world. So, rather than pull out, I decide to stay right where I was.

But when the first rope began shooting like a missile from my meatus, Ruth suddenly came back from the dead, and becoming more animated, boisterous, and obscene than I had ever before heard her, she yelped, "Oh yeah, Marcus, cum in my ass! Give me all of that hot cum! Oh fuck, baby, I can feel you shooting your seed inside me. I can feel your big, black cock convulsing, honey. Keep fucking me. I'm close again. Just a few more strokes, baby, and I'll cum. Harder! Harder! Harder! Give it all to me, Marcus! Give me every inch of your cock. Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She kept going like that for a long time, and so did I, slamming all 10 inches of my thick, black manhood into her, and when my balls were spent, and when the tremors from her pussy finally slowed and then stopped, we both lay there in a pile of hot, taut sinews, and clammy, sweat-covered flesh, our arms wrapped in almost unfathomable contortions about each other, kind of like those bizarre chalk outlines of murder victims that you see in film noir detective movies.

We just lay there like that for the longest time, neither of us with the strength to move at all, and even though it wasn't very late. After last night's marathon, I knew we were done for the evening. Besides, I knew Ruth was going to be sore in the morning, and I didn't want to make it any worse by asking for Round Two.

I think our first foray into anal sex had gone far better than either of us could have expected, and so we were content to spend the rest of the night in bed together snuggling, talking, and sipping champagne. At one point, Ruth said to me, "Marcus, I just love it here in the mountains. I wish we could do this more often -- you know, spend the weekend up here. It's so nice to get away."

"Well, we can, Ruth. I guess I forget to tell you. I have a vacation home up in New Hampshire at a place called Granite Lake. It's only about two hours outside of Boston by car, closer to home than we are here in the Berkshires. We can go there any time you want. It's nothing lavish, mind you -- certainly not as nice as this place -- but it is so peaceful and beautiful up there, and right on the lake. I know you'll love it."

"That sound wonderful, Marcus. I'm ready any time you are. Oh, but one thing, how close are your neighbors? They might be a little taken aback if they hear me screaming for you to fuck me harder in my ass with your big, black cock!"

I smiled. "No, that's not a problem. It's pretty remote up there. No one anywhere near my place. You can scream to your heart's content. No one will hear you."

We finished the champagne, and then fell asleep in each other's arms. When we got up in the morning, we decided to take Tanya's advice and wash our clothes while we enjoyed the Jacuzzi and then after a leisurely soak, we returned to bed to make love some more.

After we took showers and got cleaned up, our clothes were ready and after getting dressed, we went to breakfast in the dining room just before Rick and Tanya shuttered it at 11:00 a.m. Afterwards, we went for another hike in October Mountain, and then jumped in my Corvette for the return trip to Boston.

It was a great weekend, and it had the effect of drawing us much closer together and cementing an emotional attachment between us that would consume us for that entire summer. On the following Tuesday, I accompanied Ruth to the closing, and things went off without a hitch. She pocketed over $400,000, and I suggested she find a good investment counselor to help her put it to work for her.

I hadn't realized before that closing, that in addition to inheriting her husband's businesses, she had also been his beneficiary for a life insurance policy that was worth several hundred thousand dollars in and of itself, so between the value of the shoes stores, the life insurance policy, and the house she owned in Brookline that her dead husband had already paid off, Ruth was a very wealthy woman, and one that, with Tommy gone for six weeks, had a lot of time on her hands.

That meant that for the next six weeks, I had a lot less time on my own hands, because between our road trips up to New Hampshire, nights spent at either my condominium in Beacon Hill or at her house in Brookline, there were an incredible number of occasions when we found ourselves together.

We spent a lot of time doing a lot of things, but most of our time together was spent making love. Neither of us seemed to want that to ever come to an end, but, growing up in Roxbury as I had, I had learned a valuable lesson about what life has to teach us about our desires -- what we want and what we get are oftentimes two entirely different things.