World Enough and Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman continued. "I'm Tanya, by the way. My husband Rick and I own and operate the inn, and we're delighted to have you two with us today." We shook hands, and we both introduced ourselves and told her that we'd just driven in from Boston. When we finished the small talk, Tanya continued with her explanation of the lodging choices. "The other cottage available is the Butternut. It was on your right as you entered. It consists of two Queen-sized beds...."

"I'm sorry for interrupting, Tanya", Ruth interjected suddenly, "but I think we should take the Yankee, Marcus. What do you think?"

I smiled. I had already learned that once Ruth had made up her mind, there wasn't much point in trying to get her to consider something else. "It's entirely up to you, Ruth." I paused for a moment. "Tanya, I'll save you the time of describing the Butternut or any of the other rooms, because I can tell you already that Ruth wants to stay in the Yankee, and I think it sounds perfect, too. Why don't we take that?" I smiled at both of them.

"Perfect." Tanya said, and I pulled out my wallet, but for the second time in two days, I was shot down by Ruth.

"Tanya, Marcus here is my guest, and I am going to insist that everything that we purchase during our stay be paid for with my credit card", she said reaching into her purse to retrieve the card. "Marcus has habit of trying to pay for everything, and I insist that he not be allowed to do so. Can you help me to make sure of that?"

Tanya looked at me. Her face bore the same expression that I had just flashed her, and she responded with less-than-tacit acquiescence. "I think I can. I certainly don't want to intrude where I'm not wanted. Now, if I can just run that card, I'll get you set up in the Yankee." Ruth handed her the card, and a couple minutes later, after she'd run back into the kitchen and retrieved a package, Tanya was walking with us out the door and across the green grass to the cottage.

As we crossed the lush lawn, I turned to her and asked, "Tanya, can you tell me how to get to one of the hiking trails in October Mountain? Before we have dinner, we would like to explore some the natural beauty of the mountains. Is that a good place to hike?"

"Absolutely, and the directions are really easy", she said hospitably. "Just follow the drive out front back to Highway 7A -- that's Main Street, then follow it back into the downtown area where you came from, and then take a left on Housatonic Street and take that out of town. Once you are out of town, you'll pass under the main highway -- U.S. Highway 20 -- and just keep following Housatonic until it comes to a dead end. There's a parking lot there, and that is the trailhead for the best trail within the State Forest."

"That sounds easy enough. Thank you."

"Ruth," I said, just as we were stepping onto the porch of the cottage. "Are you hungry? Maybe we should ask Tanya to make us a picnic lunch for our hike. Just something light to tide us over until dinner. What do you think?" Tanya unlocked the front door of the cottage and handed me the keys, and we stepped inside. Once we entered the larger of the two sitting areas, Tanya opened her bag, pulled out two champagne flutes, a bottle of Mumm's Brut, an insulated glacette, and a bag of ice, and prepared our complimentary gift, which she then set invitingly on the coffee table in front of a long, low Georgian sofa.

"A lunch sounds great! Maybe we could share a sandwich along with some fresh fruit." Ruth said to Tanya, looking around with child-like happiness and wonder at the lavishly appointed cottage and in particular at the bottle of champagne.

"You've got it. You two just get settled in, and I'll have your lunch ready in, say, ten minutes. How does that sound? By the way, do you need any help with any of your luggage?"

"That's wonderful, Tanya. We'll come over as soon as we're ready to leave." Then I paused for just a moment. "As for the luggage, we don't have any. We didn't plan this out very well. When we set off this morning, we had no idea we'd be coming this far, much less staying overnight."

"Those are always the best getaways -- the completely spontaneous ones. We're glad you two chose to visit the Berkshires. If there is anything you need, a change of clothes or something like that, just let me know, and I can tell you where to find it. By the way, there is a washing machine and dryer here just off the kitchenette. Maybe that's all you need. Let me show you around quickly, and then I'll get your lunch made." She proceeded to walk us through the small cottage, pointing out some of the nicer features and very briefly showing us how things, like the Jacuzzi and the washer and dryer worked, and then quickly she left us standing alone in the larger of the two sitting areas.

"This was such a wonderful idea, Marcus. I'm glad we're here -- the cottage, the champagne, everything is so nice. And after that nastiness in the antique store, I was beginning to think that everyone around here was like that irritating, little man. I can see I was wrong. Tanya is so very kind." She came to me and held me around the waist, and I bent low to kiss her.

"I'm glad you like it, Ruth. It's just what we needed, I think. To get out of the city and just relax for a little while."

"I'm glad we got one of the cottages, Marcus. There's so much privacy here. We can do whatever we want." A devious smile crossed on her face.

"What do you have in mind, Ruth? Why do I suspect that you've got something up your sleeve?" I smiled really broadly and leaned in to kiss her again.

She broke our kiss, and answered my question. "You're right. I've got a surprise for you, Marcus, but I'm saving it for tonight. I think that when I unveil it, we might need as much privacy as possible."

"I get it -- that's why you wanted one of the cottages," I said. "I'm going to try really hard not to think about what you might be thinking, Ruth, because if I think too hard about it, we might not get out of this cottage for the rest of the weekend. Come on; let's walk back over to the main hotel and get that lunch, and then we can drive over to the park. I think you'll like it there."

"Okay, sweetheart, but let me use one of the bathrooms first. Then we can leave." She grabbed her purse from the coffee table and the package that she'd gotten at the pharmacy, and a few minutes later, we'd picked up our picnic lunch, stylishly packed into a wicker picnic basket and were headed back into town looking for Housatonic Street.

Tanya's directions were easy enough to follow, and we had no trouble finding the parking area, and once there, I parked the Corvette, and carrying the picnic basket in my hand, I led Ruth into the park where we soon found a camping area, and then the trail that led deeper into the woods.

It wound in and out of the forest and followed a babbling brook, until the forest sporadically gave way to lush meadows. The brook snaked in and out of both before entering and exiting a series of small ponds, and then eventually, it emptied into a larger lake. After we left the lake behind us, the trail soon climbed a ridge to a vista that afforded us a spectacular view of the Berkshires, the local terminology for the surrounding Green Mountains, which actually stretch hundreds of mile north into Vermont.

It seemed like a good place to stop, so we ate our lunch there at the top of that overlook, sitting on a blanket that Tanya had courteously added to the basket, looking out over the pristine and unblemished solitude of the Berkshires.

By the time we finished eating and had recovered from a brief, erotically-charged interlude in which we took turns sensually feeding each other a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries that Tanya had also added as a special surprise, we decided we had better start back toward the trailhead. The second part of the hike was longer, more strenuous, and was the perfect appetizer for dinner. By the time we found ourselves back in my Corvette and headed into town on the return trip to the Birchwood, we were already hungry again.

When we got back to the cottage, it was nearly seven. We each cleaned ourselves up just a bit before dinner, and then, carrying our nearly empty picnic basket, we walked hand in hand across the lawn to the mansion. Tanya's husband Rick met us at the front desk, and introducing himself to us, asked how our hike had gone.

We told him how nice it was, made small talk for a couple minutes, and then, he excused himself to take the basket back to the kitchen, before returning to seat us in the formal dining area, a stunningly handsome room with enough handcrafted dark maple crown molding, decorative mantels, and assorted cabinetry to keep us gawking throughout dinner and drinks. In addition, two huge fireplaces that each sported a welcoming and romantic blaze were set on opposite sides of the room.

We ordered a bottle of wine, two salads, and a couple of fantastic entrees which we shared, and then a dessert, which we also shared. We finished off the meal with a couple of liqueurs, and we were again already pleasantly high by the time we returned to the cottage and our bottle of champagne.

Ruth told me to get comfortable and then excused herself to go into the master bathroom. First, I opened the bottle, pouring us each a fluteful of Mumm's, and I set one on each of the nightstands. Soon, I heard the water come on in the shower, and so I began to get undressed, stripping off everything except for my tight white briefs.

Then, I pulled back the covers of the bed and lay down on one side of it with my back against a stack of pillows. I took a drink of ice-cold champagne, and as the bubbles tickled my nose, I found a tourist magazine on the nightstand and tried to start reading it, but I couldn't concentrate for more than a minute or so, and distracted as I was, I kept stroking myself on the outside of my briefs, and then I went back to my champagne. There was little doubt as to what was to follow, but when Ruth emerged from the bathroom ten minutes later, I still wasn't prepared for the sensuousness of it all.

She was wearing a purple and white, lace and satin bustier/corset garlanded with dozens of tiny ribbons, and from the bottom of it, garters stretched tautly to a pair of white, silk stockings that dead-ended in white sandal heels. Her breasts bubbled out of the tops of the cups of the bustier, which was just tight enough so that just the very tops of her big, round areolas peeked over the tops of the lace cups.

She wore no panties, so her brown, lush bush was fully exposed, though I could see that she had trimmed it around her vulva, apparently for my benefit. Then, I thought for a brief moment of my own surprise -- the hairless shaft and balls that I had shaved clean that morning in my shower. Great minds, it seems, think alike.


I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, while Ruth did a little, seductive dance on the opposite side of the bed. After a minute or so, I tried to masquerade my arousal by asking jokingly, "Where did you get that... at the pharmacy?"

I reached over to the night stand on her side of the bed, and found her champagne flute, and handed it to her. She smiled her thanks but didn't say anything, but instead took two long drawn-out sips and put the glass back down.

"No, but that is where I bought your surprise. I've had the corset on all day, and I hid the garters, stockings, and heels in my purse."

"You've trimmed yourself up for me, haven't you? I thought that and your outfit was my surprise." I said, ogling her like a horny, old man. Meanwhile, my cock was growing harder by the second.

"Yes, you're right that is part of your surprise, but I've got something even better than this."

"I hope it doesn't involve taking that outfit off."

"Oh god, no! Can't you see? I'm all ready for you, Marcus. You don't have to remove a thing!" she purred, and then she climbed on her side of the bed, and crawled enticingly toward me until she was close enough that she could push her big bosom into my chest and, wrapping one arm around the back of my neck, she kissed me ardently. She propped herself up on the mattress with her other hand, which clutched something fairly large, but I couldn't tell what it was.

I reached between her legs with one of my hands, and my fingers found her sex. She was already wet, and for a few moments, I just ran my big, black fingers back and forth over her now bare slit, while she mewled softly into my ear, and began licking and nibbling at it, my neck, and my shoulder. After a minute or two, I began to penetrate her slowly blossoming flower with one, two, and then three of my fingertips.

Then, suddenly, Ruth threw her right leg over my hips, so she was now straddling me, and, in the process, forced me to withdraw my hand from between her legs, and, as I did, she grasped me by my forearm and guided my arm, with my fingers still wet with her arousal, behind her, to her ass, and leading me to a more precise and unambiguous location, she directed my thick fingers to the slick tissue of her tight, puckered hole.

"I want you to fuck me here, Marcus. I want your big, black cock to fill my ass", she whispered into my ear. "I bought some Vaseline. Will you use it to touch me? To enter me with your fingers and get me ready for you?"

"Ruth, I know you talked about this last night, but, are you sure? Are you sure that this is what you want? I'm pretty big; are you sure you're going to be able to handle me?"

"If you go really slowly, Marcus, I know I can, but you have to get me ready for your penis with your fingers. I'm going to spin around on top of you, now and I'll take you in my mouth to get you ready, while you get my tight, little hole stretched. Here, use this", she said, handing me a small jar of Vaseline.

She lifted one leg up and over my haunches, then placed it down on the other side of my hips, and repeated the process with the other leg, until she was straddling me facing away. Then, she scooted back toward me, until she provocatively presented her two holes to me at just about eye level.

I pulled the cap off of the Vaseline, and dipped two of my fingers into the thick, greasy jelly, while Ruth began sliding my briefs down my legs. The jelly was cold to the touch, so I began to rub it back and forth between my fingers to warm it up just a bit. Just as I was about to reach my slippery fingers to her back door, I heard Ruth's voice ripe with amazement.

"Well, what have we here? It seems I'm not the only one who did some hair removal today. Oh Marcus, I can't tell you how exciting this is for me! What a nice surprise!"

"I thought you might like that, based on what you said last night."

"Oh, I do", and with that Ruth went silent, though I could feel her lean all the way over me with her arms resting on my torso and her lace covered breasts rubbing against my lower stomach. Then I felt her mouth on my balls, sucking and licking them greedily, and I loosed a long extended groan, while she wrapped one hand around as much of the base of my scrotum as she could so as to feed them to herself. In the meantime, the other hand began stroking my hard erection.

And with Ruth busying herself with my cock and balls, I, too, got busy, applying a thick dollop of lube to her tight back door. I started by just rubbing the jelly around the outside of her slick tissue, until deciding to add just the tip of my index finger to her taut hole. I felt a rumbling in my balls as Ruth emitted a spontaneous reaction to the pleasure I was beginning to elicit with my anal massage. With her mouth on my scrotum, the tremors coming from deep within her were affording me some incredibly pleasurable vibrations.

After I had penetrated her sphincter the first time with just the very tip of my finger, I bent it just a little bit and began to saw it back and forth into her small opening, pushing past that tight ring of muscle each time. I could tell Ruth enjoyed that because now the vibrations on my balls were coming non-stop.

As her ass began to acclimate more to the tip of my finger, I added a little more lubrication and began to enter Ruth more deeply with my index finger. As I did, Ruth released my balls from her mouth, and started groaning loudly, "Oh my god! Jesus, I can't believe how good that feels! I knew the first time you touched me there that I would enjoy it, but, Marcus, it's far more pleasurable than I could ever have imagined. Keep going, baby!" Ruth went silent again. Then, I felt her mouth on the head of my cock.

I kept going, adding a third slather of Vaseline and augmenting the penetration of my index finger with my middle finger as well. Now Ruth was moving against my strokes, and even as she continued to suck my cock, she was gasping and growling as my fingering became more unrelenting.

Then, while I continued to penetrate her deeply with both fingers, I reached with my other hand for Ruth's pussy. I could see the arousal growing inside it even before I touched her. Little rivulets of her juices began to pool around her clithood, and just before I was about to touch her, I watched with amazement as a single drop of nectar slid off her clit and dripped to my chest.

With my hand in the "thumbs up" position, I turned my palm so it was facing up and reached my four fingers out for Ruth's trimmed bush. At the same time, my thumb caressed the long, fleshy ridge at the bottom of her sex in deliriously slow circles before thrusting it into her wet slit. And the moment it entered her, my cock fell heavily her from mouth, and Ruth screamed her release, "Aaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhh! Oohhmmyyggoodd! I'm cumming I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

I persisted in sliding my two fingers in and out of her ass, while I continued to wiggle my thumb inside her at the same time, and I could feel Ruth's pussy convulsing around my thick digit, and even as she continued screaming, she slumped forward so she was supported only by her breasts, as was so often her habit during her orgasms, so that she momentarily forgot about my erect, black cock.

I calmed my thrusting, decided it was best to let her come down, let her recover from her passion, before I said anything. "Ruth, do you want me to keep going?"

She didn't speak for a few seconds, but when she did, she was unequivocal. "I want your cock inside me. I want it in my ass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I knew better than to disagree with her, so instead, I figured I would direct the action. "Okay, but then I think you should stay on top of me, and if you continue facing away from me like you are now, I can help to support your weight, so you can take your time acclimating to me. Why don't you just lean back against me, and let me support you with my chest and hips."

She didn't say anything, but she followed my directives, and once she was leaning back on me, I reached my big hands underneath her butt and lifted her until her knees were pulled upward and her feet rested on the mattress astride my knees. The jar of Vaseline lay on the bed to our right, where both of us could reach it. My cock was pinned between her bulbous ass and my haunches, and now she reached for it, and I lifted her up even further to free my throbbing erection so she could grasp it.

"Why don't you put some of the Vaseline on the head of my cock? Then, whenever you're ready, you can put me inside you. You go at your own pace. Take as much or as little of me as you want, okay?"

"Okay."

I could hear her unscrew the lid, and then I felt a cold schmear of jelly applied to my crown, and Ruth began to rub it around until my entire head was covered with a thick coating of jelly. Then, I felt her hand wrap around my shaft, and she guided my tip to her greasy hole.