All Comments on 'Would My Wife Really Ch. 01'

by BaMuoiBa

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope?

I hope this isn't going the way other people with mental illness are going?

PS: I may have to stop with mental illness idea, they declassified transgender now to different problems... ooooh well, maybe you will turn the story around?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The thought came from watching porn.

So, The cure is a simple Rx... Stop watching porn and get some self respect.... I know that is in as short a supply as common sense... but it is worth looking for if you really want your marriage to survive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poor

Very poor storytelling. Boring, which is the ultimate sin for supposed erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so your deam is what?

Your deam is to be reduced to irrelevancy?

--

Oh well deam take on standard wacc formula story, nothing new, nothing interesting, just plain nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Read the first sentence and that's all it took to move on. What's with all the willing cuckold trash in this category? Score and tags said it all, just another piece of trash.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 6 years ago

I wasn't going to comment, but the thought police are out in force this morning. I was struck by the similarities between the (mostly) anonymous attacks here and criticism of these stories with the attacks on people by various groups in the news. It seems that if you don't like a particular style of story it is OK to hide behind the cloak of being anonymous and criticize everything from the author to the punctuation. In truth it is not the worlds greatest story, but then again I didn't pay $14.95 for the hard cover edition of what would have been about five pages of reading.

The author has shown some writing skills, he is exploring a common fantasy between married people and working through the thoughts and reactions in the aftermath of a major event in a marriage. My advice is to ignore the formulaic responses you receive and finish the story, assuming it is not done now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1793 words in this "chapter".

Should we complain or be grateful it was so short? Looking forward to July 4th and siren's song stories! That will be a day to celebrate! 5 *s for watching porn.

AMerryman

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
And the point is...?

This “story” was a rambling monologue. The narrator spends almost the entire chapter questioning himself as to why he wants to see another man fuck his wife, and finally arrives at the answer: “I don’t know!”

Come on, man. It’s really not that difficult to explain. It’s taboo. It’s naughty. It feels “dangerous.” It gives you an adrenaline rush just to think about it. It’s arousing to think of her acting slutty. It’s arousing to see her enjoy herself, sexually, from a third-person perspective. It’s fun to share that experience together. It makes you feel like the world’s most generous man to share such a gift. It’s a loving gesture to allow her to have that experience and maybe fulfil her fantasy.

I could probably list one hundred other reasons. It’s not that difficult!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"So why would I ever put myself in a position to seek out such a situation? Beats the shit out of me!"

Fail. If you can't explain a character's motives then who the fuck can? You created the fucking character! So let me help.

You state you want to see another man fuck your wife because you have been created in a story written about a guy who wants to see another man fuck his wife. The author lacks the intelligence and wit to make your desire believable, so he writes you as a brainless cuck wannabe, with no clue as to your inner desires, appetites, or personality. That's not what the author is interested in. He just wants to write another version of a cuck/wimp story and wants to get right to the 10-inch cocks, the virile compelling ruggedly handsome bull, the beautiful lust-crazed blossoming whore, and the humiliated intimidated tiny-dicked slobering drone husband, cumming in his pants as his wife screams and moans through unending orgasms. That's why. You're a slave to a repressed sex-starved effeminate author who is using you as his surrogate. So don't be surprised if he ends up having you suck cum out of your wife's freshly fucked cunt, and of course out of her bull's dripping cock.

God, it sucks to be a fictional character who has no control over what some dumb shit makes him or her do. Its just as painful reading about it.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Re Sydney

Only a respectful community can solve this problem.

I think most who hide behind the cloak of anonymity prefer to think of themselves as Bulls. The writer is the "wimpy" husband, and the story is the wife.

Just as the husband gets his gal dressed up, takes her to a bar and shows her off and allows other men to interact with her, the writer does the same thing with his story. Posting a story to Literotica and allowing comments is the same as allowing other men to critique your wife's hair, bust, seduction skills, etc. The whole reason the board exists is to show off the wife, and over time, receive enough helpful feedback that interaction with her becomes a marvelous experience. The bar flies, of course, come to the bar specifically for that interaction but are dumb enough to think the bar exists just for them.

However, many Lit commenters are sullen drunks who refuse to sit in a booth where they could drink, be miserable, observe the women and keep their mouths shut. They insist on harassing and bullying the women (stories), and treating the husband with disdain and disrespect because he had the temerity to bring his woman out in public. They assume that the writer/husband is a wimp, because bringing his story/woman into such a dump is inviting disrespect. They think the story/wife is only here to get f*cked, not reviewed, and they are doing their part by telling you she needs to work on her blowjob technique, not her "come hither" smile. Therefore, they are free to disregard wedding rings, "no means no", and other rules of civilized behavior until the husband takes his wife and leaves or the bar manager kicks out the poor behavers.

Unfortunately, they are correct. You cannot force people who are inherently both disrespectful and anonymous to respect your work, nor to treat your " woman" with respect. They will tell you to 'make her do this' or that (change your story), and it becomes a parlor trick (or whorehouse trick), and she becomes less your woman(story) for having done it.

IMO, such as it is, writer/husbands need to kick out all the sullen drunks before they put their story/wives on display, i.e., disable anonymous comments. That's my plan, at least, when i start posting. I might lose out on many insightful comments along with the idiotic ones, but i look at it as letting my (fantasy) story/wife dance on amateur night at the gentleman's club as opposed to on top of the bar at the roadhouse.

Idiots will always go, and talk loudly, wherever they are allowed to go and talk loudly. Churches, funerals, concerts, children's performances--anywhere you go where a large group of people want to hear meaningful speech, you can expect a self-important but anonymous disrespectful asshole to try to ruin it for everyone.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Re re

Of course we're all anonymous. Why should i give you any facts about myself that would allow cretins to ctiticize the real me? In fact, if i did give specifics, you'd have no idea how honest those answers are, so cut the implied crap about how "if you knew me better, you'd respect me more." You're a committed hater, and while i would invite you to have a conversation where you prove me wrong, it's impossible to have a conversation with an unidentifiable person.

I have explained numerous times--and i will do it again here, without venom (in other words, i will pretend you are a real named community member who tries to make this a better place to visit) that the simple act of getting an ID shows your commitment to have conversations, not shouting matches. Shouters are only interested in voicing their own opinions, not in the fine art of persuasion, arriving at consensus with others, or even hearing another person's viewpoint. Personally, i would love more anonnys to attempt to explain their views instead of saying about a story/wife, "that was shit."

Re my own postings (when they happen), my earlier comment was clear: anonymous posters will need to get an ID in order to comment about my "wife". I already know what anonnys think of me, and if you want to comment on my " stories ", you'll have to pay the price of getting an ID and standing by your thoughts. It's really just part of growing up.

Re this story, it hasn't really started. We're still in hypothetical land. The writer is emotionally arriving where his mind has already taken him. But i agree with the anonny that, so far, it's boring, a cardinal sin of porn. But it is progressing. Maybe it's pace is do slow because of the couple's mutual fear and trepidation, and while the writer/husband told us about it, he has not infused the story with it.

I've usually given above average scores to this writer, though nothing outstanding so far. As a writer stretches himself in a different direction, he might undergo some real growing pains. Certainly the field of wife sharing, even if only in fantasy, is all about the many conflicting emotions that rear their heads. It is extremely difficult to do well, and the anonnys who criticize a writer just for going there are like the idiots in the student sections who sit behind an opponent's basket just to attempt to distract a shooter: even beginners learn to ignore you. So your "contributions" of "i don't like it do it must be garbage" are treated as irrelevant.

I respond to you in hopes that you'll simply get an ID. I respect your thoughts, if they are shared and not given as ultimata, and an ID only serves to perpetuate a conversation. But it is impossible to have conversation online with an unidentified person. I do it in stores and gas stations all the time. But online it is impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

5 STARS.

Good Story. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A mentally healthy community wouldn't have the problem of these nutbags posting these shit-smearing fantasies of theirs, imagining that other people, who don't spend their days between padded walls, would consider them anything but sad and disturbing.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Re mentally healthy community

But your fantasies, by comparison, are healthy, normal and expressive of a desire to help one's fellow man?

If you are of the opinion that becoming a contributor, by creative work or identifiable comment, will taint you in some way, how are you not tainted just by coming here and ingesting porn into your soul?

I understand people having different moral standards. I DON'T understand some sinners judging themselves to be better than other sinners. If you're going to be a missionary and pretend you're pure, you can't pretend you're not really here, can you? This is a porn site! I mean, how does that work: you come here to spread the gospel of "you're sick!" (but you never offer anyone any hope of changing). Then God looks at your browser history with a raised eyebrow, so you explain to Him, " i never read the stories or looked at the pictures, so i think I'm still good, " and God is dumb enough to believe you, slap you on the back and say,"keep up the good work!" (Note: i am speaking as a fool; i don't believe this way about God at all)

And you think our fantasies are sick? You get your jollies from being holier-than-thou or mentally-healthier-than-thou?

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Re "Fag" commenter

Wow. I know you like to show your unwashed butt, but....i think the number of people who respect your opinion is small....still waiting to hear from one....nope. Time to pull your pants back up and get out.

I frequently disagree with Randi. But she does a lot of good, deserves to be respected, would never call you the name you called her even though you deserve it, and she isn't a coward who hides behind anonymity.

Want to make Randi the Queen of Lit.? Keep trashing her without reason. Everybody will side with her in order to avoid your stench. See what a positive effect you can have on this community?!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Fan

I'm usually a big fan of your work, but I don't know where you are going with this. Maybe there is a point, and I will wait to see what that is before I score this.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Wow, that is bad

Just nonsensical, is this a desire, a fantasy you intend to make happen? Was not clear, just rambled all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious, I love it

*clap clap*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don’t continue. This tale is bad enough. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

Please don’t continue with this stupid pathetic nonsense wimp tale and save time for both of us.

This tale is ugly and so pathetic.

1* for this crap.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago
Yuck...

Watching your wife with another guy is bad but considering kissing her after....gross gross gross

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please, stop !

Okay, this story is wrong on far too many levels....please stop !

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Well, certainly not in your usual character are you?

My one and only question is this: why would you have this fantasy? It is just not right. I hope she slaps the shit out of you instead of going through with it. Garbage. Cuck/fag shit. And I own it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'd pay if I could . . .

for you to stop writing any more of this "story."

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Give it a try

Bring up topic with your wife. You never know xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My take on this start.

Yes I'm Anonymous. But I have always tried to give a decent critique and resent those who would lump me into the "fag cuck shit" category.

I started reading Penthouse Letters a nd some of those stories were pretty hot. I never wanted my wife to do that but the idea was hot. But that was 15 years ago when most guys weren't into cuckoldry with humiliation, female domination and forced chastity to say nothing of sissefication.

It seems to me that many writers in this forum lack the imagination and talent to write a really hot cuckold story. But they write the same old wimpy guy standing by while some big-dicked stud steals their wife. And the stereotypes are so cliched! If the stud isn't black and hung like Seattle Slew then he's white successful handsome and suave, surpassing the cuck on all fronts. Plus he's way bigger too, maybe not horse sized. These poor authors don't have a clue about what women want and they stick to the well worn ruts, assuming that bigger is always better and ignoring the fact that too big a cock may make sex into a chore for a woman.

So these hapless hacks populate Loving Wives the same way the formulaic BTB idiots do.

This particular story is off the beaten path in that it all takes place in the guys head. This first chapter leaves the author in a really good place with many directions to choose from. For that he gets full credit. Where and how the next part moves will determine whether he's a writer or a hack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A loaded gun to my head....

Making me read these cuck stories. After which I tell the writer that I'll pay him to stop writing these type of stories, while I spank the monkey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yes she would...

SPITFYREDSPITFYREDover 4 years ago

NO STORY.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You story numba 10. One star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That story ran away faster, than the ARVIN in 74’

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

With this low t Beta boy Sissy writer writer. The wife of course would spread her legs for another man. A real man since she's not getting that kind of satisfaction at home. My first fiancé brought up her fantasy to me. About the two of us sharing a weekend was another man, And she approached me about this scenario. About six months before we were supposed to get married. The dumb b**** did me a great favor because it was much easier to cancel the wedding than maybe getting stuck with a large mortgage, a couple of rug rats, and then trying to divorce the t***Without losing my shirt. My second fiancé became my wife. And we just ended 42 beautiful years married together. And we are both an agreement that there are so many little Sissy. Lotti, Beta b**** is out there. And my wife really appreciates the fact that when we have sex I always bring. A high amount of energy to children to totally please her.

fredbrownfredbrown2 months ago

The thoughts of one of us porn addicts as he jacks off, wondering what if .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous