Wrangler Butts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joined what?"

"PFLAG."

Darrin had to chuckle, "No one is more driven than a convert. That's good sis, I'm glad you did." Dana launched herself from the chair and wrapped her arms around Darrin. She leaned in close and whispered to him, "I'm glad you survived. I'm proud of my brother."

Darrin hugged her back, shocked at her support and apparent change of heart, and deeply touched by her words. Releasing her, he grabbed her shoulders and smiled at her. "Thanks Dana, I appreciate that."

"One other thing," said Dana with a smile. "Mitch is really hot."

With that Darrin's protective barrier crumbed and he started laughing. "Yeah. Thanks. I think he's really hot too." Darrin gave her another peck on the cheek, "And speaking of Mitch, I left him entertaining Mother. I better go."

Dana laughed and nodded, "Yeah, you're right. Go save your husband."

Darrin smiled at her label for Mitch and darted for the door with a backward wave. When he walked out of the café, he saw that Mitch was leaning against the pickup still talking with his mother. He joined them smiling broadly.

"We have to go Mom. We'll come back and visit you sometime."

She wrapped her arms around Darrin and held him tight. In an unexpected move she reached out and pulled Mitch into the embrace. After several minutes she released them. Darrin looked at his Mother and saw a warm smile and tear filled eyes.

"I'd like that, very much," she said.

Darrin gave his mother a small kiss on the cheek and then followed Mitch and climbed into the pickup. They both waved at Diana as they drove off. Mitch sat in silence as he watched Darrin.

"What happened with your sister?"

"I found out why she is being so helpful," said Darrin.

"Why, babe. What happened?"

"A friend of hers took the 'exorcise the evil' advise to heart . . . about her 13-year-old son who had just came out to her."

Mitch felt a knot form in his stomach. From the shadow of sadness that settled on Darrin's face, he knew it was not good.

"The mom took her 'problem' to her church group. Everyone in town knew by nightfall. And they told her to throw her son out of the house. Dana didn't, but she also didn't try to save the boy."

"And?"

"He didn't survive . . ."

The next few hours were quiet as both of them thought about their own stories, and that they were lucky. Eventually Mitch recalled the final parting between Darrin and his lawyer friend, which had been eclipsed by the revelation from Dana. Mitch smiled a little at the way Darrin had put Blake in his place. Eventually he realized that one of his questions remained unanswered.

"Babe, do you mind . . . " asked Mitch.

"Sure, ask me whatever you want."

"Well. Blake. He's the complete opposite of me. Why me?"

Darrin chuckled, "Because I think you are so incredibly fucking sexy. Who said that Blake was my type? I like my men masculine, hairy and hard. You fill all those requirements."

"Oh, and in case you were wondering . . ." Darrin held up his thumb and index finger and moved them about 4 inches apart.

Mitch started laughing and was soon grabbing his stomach as he gasped for air from his uncontrollable laughter. Once Mitch regained his composure, the rest of the trip was spent in relaxed conversation.

<><><><><>

Mitch rolled to a stop in front of their house. Immediately after they came back from west Texas, Mitch had been sent to the research station for a few days to take samples. It had ran their time together short, so when he got the opportunity to leave early, he'd latched onto it. In fact, he was so eager to get back to Darrin that he hadn't taken the time to shower and change clothes. He hadn't even peeled off the tight riding chaps that he'd had on all day. But he was glad to be home, and his nuts were full of a load he had saved up for Darrin.

When Mitch quietly got out of the truck he was somewhat surprised that the house seemed completely dark. But Darrin's pickup was parked in front. He wondered if Darrin had fallen asleep after work, which happened sometimes, and just hadn't woken up. To keep from waking his lover he slipped inside and gently laid his bags down in the kitchen. He had just started toward the bedroom when he heard,

"Oh god yeah. Put it in. Give it to me."

Mitch froze. That was Darrin's voice; there was no doubt in his mind about that. But he was with someone else. Anger flared in Mitch, this was the last straw and he was out of here. As he turned to leave he remembered his promise to Darrin to never run from a situation again. Fine, if Darrin wanted to 'talk' then let him talk his way out of this.

Mitch moved quietly to the bedroom. He wanted to catch them in the act; there would be no wiggle room for Darrin to get out of the blame this time. He hoped Darrin was enjoying his ride, because he sure wasn't getting another one with Mitch. He eased around the doorframe, ready with righteous indignation to tell them both what he thought. But the sight stunned him.

Darrin was alone, completely and utterly alone. He was naked, on his knees with his butt in the air as he worked a long white dildo into his ass. Mitch watched as he slid it to the balls. Darrin's body shuddered and a huge sigh erupted from his lips.

"Oh god Mitch. You feel so good. I love your cock inside me," said Darrin almost in a whisper.

Mitch felt his cock stiffen and expand down his jeans. He grabbed it and began stroking it slowly through the denim as he watched the scene before him. As Darrin fucked himself with the dildo, soft gasps and undecipherable words tumbled from his lips. Mitch was incredibly turned on by the sight of his man pleasuring himself. The small light on the bedside table was on and it highlighted the sensual nature of what Mitch was witnessing. He could see the lube drenched hair surrounding Darrin's distended hole and watched with fascination as Darrin's ass lips turned in and out as the invading dildo moved through his sphincter. Mitch groped himself harder as he watched Darrin's hairy ass air humping as he thrust the dildo in faster.

Mitch moved closer, his face a study in lust as he heard the wet plop of Darrin sliding the dildo from his hole. Mitch almost drooled as he saw Darrin's stretched and swollen pucker convulse over and over again from the invading toy. Mitch realized that Darrin was about to turn over. Moving to the foot of the bed he stood and fondled himself, a half smile on his face in anticipation of the fun that was about to happen. He watched as Darrin flipped himself over, his rock hard cock waving above his stomach, the dripping dildo clenched in one hand. Darrin spotted Mitch standing at the foot of the bed and froze.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Mitch, I'm so sorry. Oh goddamn. I didn't think you'd be home today."

"Darrin."

"Oh fuck, Mitch. I know what you think. Shit."

"Darrin."

Darrin tried to cover himself but failed miserably. His face showed his panic. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I can't believe this . . ."

"Darrin!"

Finally Darrin looked at Mitch, a look of terror on his face.

"I'm bigger than that," said Mitch.

"Huh? What?"

Mitch pointed at the dildo still in Darrin's hand, "I'm bigger than that. Maybe we could get one of those kits and make you a dildo from my cock." Mitch had continued rubbing his swollen dick through the whole conversation.

"Make. From. Really!?" stammered Darrin.

"Fuck yeah! You are smokin' hot right now. I can't think of a better welcome home than to watch you get off."

"You want me to . . .finish?" asked Darrin.

"Hell yeah! Look how horny you have me." Mitch tugged on his cock, the precum soaking through his dirty jeans.

Darrin had been missing Mitch all day and thought it would be another day before he got home. He'd decided some self-pleasure while he fanaticized about Mitch might make him feel better. When Mitch had walked in on him masturbating, Darrin was terrified that Mitch was going to be hurt and upset. But it seemed to be quite the opposite, his cock looked hot and hard. When Mitch said he wanted to watch, Darrin waited for the 'but', which never came. He could tell Mitch had left directly from the working pens from the sweat stains and grime that covered him. The riding chaps he was wearing were a turn on for Darrin as they framed his bulging package with worn leather. Darrin could only image how hot Mitch's bare ass might look in them. As Mitch moved closer Darrin could smell the clean scent of sweat, leather and man that almost instantly put the steel back in his erection. He relaxed against the bed and enjoyed the view as Mitch worked his cock. Darrin moved the dildo back to his hole, rubbing it slowly. He watched Mitch; his breath came in gasps as he pushed the dildo slowly into his gut until the rubber scrotum was tight against his ass.

He moved slowly down the bed until his face was inches from Mitch's moving hand. The odor was much stronger. Mitch was definitely ripe, but it was turning Darrin on at an incredible level. Darrin moved to bite Mitch's cock, but Mitch dodged him and smiled.

"Oh no, college. I want to watch. You start chewing on my cock and I'm going to explode."

Mitch grabbed a chair and moved it close. Spreading his legs he propped his boots up on the edge of the bed and unzipped his pants, pulling his swollen cock through the fly.

"Here's some incentive, babe. You can get a good whiff of my cock now."

Darrin smiled and spread his legs until he could rest the bottoms of his bare feet against the bottom of Mitch boots. He watched Mitch and matched the thrusts of the dildo in time with the movement of Mitch's hand.

"Damn, you are sexy," said Darrin.

Mitch laughed, "Babe, I can't image anything hotter than you right now. I want so bad to grab you and fuck you silly!"

"Why don't you?" said Darrin with a smile.

"Some things are worth waiting for," said Mitch with a smile.

Darrin grinned in acknowledgement and then plunged the dildo inside him. He was soon lost in the feelings he was giving to himself. It made it even hotter that Mitch was watching. He lost track of time as he frigged his ass with the rubber toy while caressing himself with the other hand. Grabbing the lube, he squirted it over his chest. His slick hand ran over the twitching muscles. His hard aching nipples got particular attention, rubbing and twisting them with his slick fingers.

Darrin shifted position until he was crouching over the dildo. Looking into Mitch's eyes, Darrin began sitting down on the fake cock. Mitch ran his tongue over his lips as Darrin buried its entire length inside himself. Darrin paused, enjoying the fullness, and then came up slowly. Closing his eyes Darrin started working the plastic toy like he never had before. As the pressure built he grabbed his cock and started stroking while he frantically rode the dildo. Soon his head was thrown back as the sperm shot from his balls. Darrin shoved his hips against the bed, burying the dildo as ropes of cum shot from his throbbing dick. Remembering his audience he opened his eyes in time to see the first shot hit Mitch in the crotch, and the second only a little lower. As the rest of his ball juice spilled onto the bed Darrin smiled at the look of lust on Mitch's face. Collapsing, Darrin let his body slowly expel the dildo, enjoying the wet slurp as it slid from his drilled ass.

Mitch was shocked at how horny Darrin's performance got him. When Darrin's cum had hit him in the nuts he'd almost shot his load. It was unbelievably arousing to watch his lover pleasure himself. But Mitch wanted more; he needed to be inside of Darrin. He stood suddenly, knocking over his chair in his haste. He looked at Darrin's face as he ripped off his shirt and tossed it aside. He started to unbuckle his chaps when he heard a small sound from Darrin. He looked up to see Darrin again hard,

"What babe?"

"The chaps . . . please," whispered out Darrin.

Mitch grinned, enjoying the possibilities of this side of their lovemaking, "Just wait, lover."

Mitch frantically undressed, clothes flying over the room. Then Mitch watched Darrin as he put the chaps back on over his bare skin. Once the last leg strap was in place Mitch looked up at Darrin and smiled, flexing his pelvis forward, his dripping cock framed by his leather chaps, the front strap gliding through his full bush.

"How's that baby? Does that make you hot?"

"Oh shit. Fuck yeah! You are so fucking hot Mitch," said Darrin, he then licked his lips and almost quietly asked, "Turn around. Please. Oh fuck I bet your ass is hot in them."

Mitch smiled and turned around. He turned his head to look at Darrin and then flexed his ass, making Darrin's cock jump and slap his stomach. Just to tease him further he bent forward and reached back, with his hands clamped on his cheeks he spread them wide as Darrin gasped.

"Maybe if you're good I'll let you fuck my ass in the chaps sometime. Would you like that, baby?"

"Oh fuck. Hell yes! Damn you are sexy," Darrin almost yelled.

With that Mitch moved across the bed. Grabbing Darrin by the ankles, he lifted his legs; letting his hands slide down the back of them until they stopped at Darrin's knees. Mitch pressed them forward until Darrin's red swollen hole was exposed. Moving close, Mitch pressed his dripping cock against it and shoving forward until he was buried balls deep in Darrin's ass.

"Oh god Mitch!" Darrin almost laughed, "You're right, you are bigger."

Mitch smiled and pulled back, then flexed his hips and buried his cock inside Darrin again. Mitch soon reached a fast rhythm; pounding the ass he was buried in, enthralled in the hot, tight space that massaged his hard dick with each thrust. The rough leather of the chaps added another level of sensation. The combination of skin against skin and skin against leather left Mitch gasping with passion as his cock ripped into Darrin's ass.

Quickly Mitch felt himself go over the edge as a massive orgasm enfolded him. His body was shaking as an unending cascade of waves of pleasure washed over his body. His body locked as it squeezed out the last cum from his nuts. When Mitch regained control of himself he looked down to see white cum seeping around his cock. He watched as the white flow slowly rolled down and then dripped on the bed. Looking up he saw Darrin watching him. He lowered Darrin's legs and then collapsed on the bed beside him. Mitch took his face in both hands and pressed his lips against Darrin's.

"Thank you, baby. That was amazing. What a homecoming present."

"I thought you would be mad. But it was fucking hot. God you make me feel good," said Darrin.

Mitch caressed Darrin's face again and then raised himself on his elbow.

"Let's shower. I think I stink too much even for you," said Mitch.

Darrin smiled and lifted Mitch's arm, buried his face in his sweat drenched pit hair and his other hand running over the rough chaps. Mitch felt Darrin's wet tongue travel the length of his armpit and then his smiling face surfaced again.

"Nope, just the right amount of Mitch stink!" quipped Darrin.

Mitch chuckled, "Well come on, perv. I can't stand my own stink right now."

<><><><><>

Darrin was sitting at his desk the next morning. Smiling as he recalled the three lovemaking sessions they had enjoyed since Mitch got back yesterday. Another hot one had started while they showered, with Darrin getting a shot at Mitch's ass. Then this morning they had taken care of the morning wood in a more - vigorous - way than normal. The combination had a shit-eating grin plastered on Darrin's face.

"Faggot!"

Somehow Darrin reacted much faster this time. He shot out of the door, to a surprising sight. Mitch was standing outside their office door with his arms crossed, staring at one of the other grad students.

"What's your fuckin' problem, Kevin?" said Mitch.

The tall blond between them looked for an escape route. Quickly realizing there wasn't one, he turned on Mitch.

"You're perverts! What you two do is just sick!" the trapped student screamed.

"How is what we do any of your business?" asked Darrin, trying to stay calm. What he wanted to do is beat this idiot until he'd never say shit like this again. But deep inside he knew it wouldn't work that way.

"God knows! And he is going to send you to hell!"

"Surely you can't be that fuckin' stupid, Kevin."

"It's a perversion of nature. Men shouldn't sleep with men! That's what it says." By now the confrontation was becoming loud and other grad students were starting to gather around them. Darrin felt a large hand on his shoulder. Glancing back he saw it was Gordy, who gave him a tense smile.

"What's a perversion is how some people twist the bible to their own feelings. If you really looked -" Mitch suddenly stopped when a small red-headed form slipped in front of him. It was Karen, Mitch knew her only peripherally. She and Darrin had a few classes together but that was about all that Mitch knew about her. He wasn't sure why she was wading in, or who's side. He watched as she took a deep breath, and turned on Kevin.

"Shut the fuck up, Boorman! Your problem has nothing to do with biblical issues. You are just fucking jealous. I've seen you checking out Mitch's ass. You're just making it evil because you can't face the fact that you are attracted to Mitch!"

Mitch watched as Kevin's face turned bright red, his mouth moved several times before he was able to speak.

"You stupid bitch! You don't know what the fuck you are talking about!"

Karen slapped him, with every ounce of strength in her small, muscular body. "That was for calling me a bitch. Want to try again!"

Kevin reeled, realizing that he'd managed to gather a very large group, none of who looked happy with him. His face contorted as he started to launch another tirade at the group,

"You're all fucked up! You are just liberal patsies for the gay agenda," Kevin shouted.

Mitch looked at him, a look of disbelief forming on his face. He then started laughing. "Liberal agenda? Shit, you are fucked up. Do you think marching orders are sent out once a week or something?"

Kevin focused on Mitch, almost snarling as he began another oratory, "Perverts! You are-"

Mitch stepped in close and put his face inches from Kevin's face, "So you want my ass? You been checking it out?"

Kevin stammered, unable to answer.

"You need to shut up now, Kevin."

Kevin glanced around the hallway, seeing the nods of agreement from the assembled students. Doubt began to replace the look of righteous indignation on his face. He turned to Mitch and Darrin and spit out,

"This isn't over!"

At that he turned and almost ran down the hallway and out of the building. The group watched him leave and then began to slowly move back to their offices or labs. Gordy squeezed Darrin's shoulder,

"Holler if you need me," said Gordy.

Darrin patted the gentle giant on the back.

"Thanks Gordy, we appreciate it."

"No problem. You guys are our closest friends, and we've been through this kind of shit before. It's nice to have someone backing you up."

Darrin nodded in acknowledgement as Mitch walked over to the two of them.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it," said Mitch.

Gordy laughed, "Oh yeah, they always are." With that he smacked Mitch on the back and walked back into the open lab door beside them.

Mitch wiggled his back and grimaced, "I wonder if he realizes that his slaps of support almost dislocate my spine."

Darrin laughed and then quieted as their defender, Karen, walked over. She stopped and then looked at both of them.

"Sorry about that . . ." she said.

"What are you sorry about? You were amazing!" said Darrin and Mitch nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but it wasn't my fight. I should keep my mouth shut," Karen said as a smile lit up her face, "But then, I never was good at keeping my opinions to myself."