Wrangler Butts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thanks. It's nice to see that not everyone agrees with Kevin," said Mitch.

"Kevin is a dangerous dumbass. His kind kills people," said Karen.

Darrin looked a little perplexed, "He's definitely a dumb ass, but I don't think he'd kill anyone."

Karen's face clouded up as she shook her head, "My brother is gay, got outted by someone he thought he could trust. People like Kevin were at him unmercifully, until he couldn't take it any longer and tried to kill himself. Fortunately he survived, but a lot of people don't."

Darrin glanced over at Mitch, trying to think what to say when he looked back Karen was looking directly into his eyes. She smiled, reached up and gently slapped his cheek.

"Relax cowboy, you don't need to fix anything."

Darrin heard a snicker come from Mitch as Karen turned to walk away without another word. Darrin followed Mitch back into their office and sat down heavily in the chair.

"Well, we know who the enemy is now," said Mitch.

"We know who one of them is . . ." said Darrin.

<><><><><>

The semester started at a dead run, and never seemed to slow down for either of them. Since both were finishing their degrees in the same semester, it was frantic and tense at home. But Darrin didn't reach the level of paranoia that had ruled his orals. Dr. Koch was pushing Mitch to defend his dissertation well before the end of the semester, and it looked like he was going to make the deadline. Mitch and Koch agreed that he was ready; his thesis was in its final form and he set the defense a few days before spring break. Mitch was getting the paper copies of his thesis ready for those people on his committee who didn't want to deal with it as a digital copy. Setting down the stack of paper he looked over at Darrin.

"College, we're almost done."

Darrin stopped what he was doing and turned to look at Mitch. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head. "Yes, yes we are. Only a few more weeks."

Mitch slowly and absent-mindedly straightened the already straight pages. "So, you've applied for jobs . . ."

"Yeah, you know I have. You proofed the applications for me."

"And you've gotten few calls."

"Yes. No on-campus interviews. But a few phone interviews."

"Ah huh," muttered Mitch.

Darrin got up and closed the door; walking back he leaned against Mitch's desk.

"What's on your mind?" asked Darrin.

"Well, we just haven't really talked about . . . us. After graduation."

"I thought we had, months ago."

"Oh, maybe so," Mitch said, turning to the task intensive stack of pages again, "Never mind then."

Darrin reached down and took Mitch's chin in his hand and turned his head so their eyes met. "I want you to come with me. I'll come with you if that's what you want, but I think you're going to have more job options than I will."

Darrin was shocked to see Mitch's body almost tremble with relief. Mitch, who never worried about this kind of stuff, had been almost in a panic over their relationship. Darrin leaned down and kissed Mitch gently,

"I want to grow old with you, Mitch. That's what I want."

Mitch looked up and smile, "Me too."

<><><><><>

The day of his defense arrived, and Mitch was as ready as he knew how to be. His research, methods and analysis were rock solid, not that you could get away with anything else when you worked with Dr. Koch. He'd given the presentation to Darrin at least a dozen times, until Darrin had told him that he needed to relax a little. Mitch had resisted the urge to remind Darrin of how tense he was before his orals, but it was a near thing. As he watched people file in for the presentation he was glad to see a lot of friendly faces, like Gordy and Karen, and of course Darrin. After the incident at the beginning of the semester Karen had became good friends with the couple, and Gordy and Sam had been their go to hang out couple for months. A few other people that he didn't know as well also filed into the conference room.

As he scanned the crowd he was relieved to see Kevin was absent, but he did notice Kevin's advisor sitting in the corner. As the last few stragglers settled in, he began. Mitch spent the next hour talking about the work he had spent the previous two years completing. His mood buoyed up as he saw the nods of agreement and smiles of encouragement. He wrapped up with the significance of his results, then he opened the session to questions. There was the typical spattering of questions, all easily answered or explained. But as everyone was preparing to leave a voice came from the corner,

"I have questions on a few points, Mr. McRichards." Mitch glanced at the source of the voice to find Kevin's major professor, Richard Hand, flipping through pages of hand-written notes. As the rapid-fire questions began Mitch quickly realized that he was going to need to defend every point of his research, in great detail. It progressed to the point where even other faculty were sharing looks of disgust and it was readily apparently that this was a witch hunt. 30 minutes later the list of questions was exhausted and with a look of disgust Hand leaned back against the wall.

"Very well, I can find no errors in your research. But I find it inconsequential."

Mitch was at a loss for words, looking over at Dr. Koch he saw the older man's jaw clench and unclench. Koch caught Darrin's look and then slowly turned to look directly at the younger colleague,

"Thank you for that – thorough - follow up, Dick. I can assure you that the journal article has been well received and the research applauded as new insight in the area." Widening his glance he continued, "I want to thank the rest of you for attending, and now it will be the committee only portion of the defense."

The room quickly emptied as people almost fled. Mitch glanced up as Dr. Hand walked by, getting a look of disgust in return. When the door closed behind the last person, the questions from the committee began. Mitch was actually shocked that it was more a friendly discussion than any type of intense review. He eventually realized that so far as the committee was concerned he had more than addressed any questions about his research and they were just killing time for appearance. They finally did ask him to leave the room for the final discussion, but they emerged only minutes later and congratulated him heartily.

Mitch marched up the stairs to their office and met Darrin coming to find him.

"How did it go?" asked Darrin.

"Great! The committee part was a breeze. I passed!" Mitch said with a smile. He then made a dramatic flourish with his hands and grinned at Darrin, "You may now refer to me as Master Mitch."

Darrin looked at him for a second and then started laughing.

"Well, Master Mitch. Get your shit 'cause I have a trip planned for spring break. So hurry!"

"What? I can't. I have stuff to do that I can't leave," stammered Mitch.

"You can. And you will. Everything is taken care of."

"But, where?"

"Get your stuff and let's go. Maybe I'll tell you before we get there," said Darrin.

<><><><><>

Mitch took in the South Padre Island resort as they drove to the entry. The valet opened the pickup door and Mitch struggled to keep from snickering. He didn't think many of the people staying here were driving little ass pickups, or any kind of pickup for that matter. He wasn't quite sure how to deal with the people carrying in his bags either, but he was trying to cope. When he looked at Darrin there was an equally perplexed look on his face, which made Mitch feel better. But they were guided through the process by the hotel staff and soon found themselves being ushered into the suite Darrin had reserved for their stay. The bellhop put their bags in a corner, briefly pointed out the facilities and then quietly left.

"Holy crap! This is way too expensive, babe," said Mitch.

"Don't worry about it. I already have it all paid for. I wanted a really special trip for when you passed your defense," said Darrin.

"How?" Mitch glanced around the large suite. "This place must be costing a fortune."

Darrin looked a little embarrassed and looked down. "No big deal. I just saved a little at a time."

Mitch cocked one eyebrow and looked at him. "What did you do to save extra money?"

"Well," stalled Darrin while Mitch stared intently at him, "I might have sold plasma . . ."

"Seriously!" cried Mitch, "Is that what the continual elbow wrap was really covering?"

Darrin looked up sheepishly. "Yeah. You gonna be pissed at me now?"

Mitch looked at him, paused, and then let out a laugh. "I'm not sure how I can be mad at someone for selling his blood to get me a great vacation." Mitch walked over and wrapped his arms around Darrin and pulled them together. He reached up and kissed Darrin gently.

"Thank you, babe. This is wonderful."

Darrin beamed with the acknowledgement. "I'm glad you like it. I wanted something special for you."

Mitch pressed against him, pinning Darrin against the wall. "You are so sexy and hot." He ran his hands over Darrin's chest. Finding the bottom of his shirt Mitch pulled it up and over Darrin's head. His hands roamed Darrin's tight chest, thrilling in the feeling of hot man under his hands. His fingers found Darrin's nipples and he began rubbing them as he kissed down the side of Darrin's neck.

"Oh yeah, that's so good," said Darrin.

"Oh that's just the preview, babe"

Mitch sank to his knees, unzipping Darrin's jeans and fishing out his swelling cock. He lifted it, enjoying its weight, and stuck his tongue against the base, then made a slow swipe up its length. As he arrived at the glans he drilled the tip of his tongue into Darrin's leaking slit.

"Oh fuck, yeah. God you make me feel so good," moaned Darrin.

Mitch smiled to himself and repeated the movement, over and over he moved up the length of flesh. Soon it was hard as a rock and leaking copious amounts of clear liquid. Mitch moved slightly, took the head in his mouth and started moving down its length. As he began pistoning up and down its length, Darrin's moans become louder with each pass. Turning his head slightly he plunged down again, relaxing his throat until his lips were buried in Darrin's bush.

"Oh fuck! You took it all! Goddamn!"

Darrin grabbed his head and started face fucking him. Mitch gripped Darrin's denim covered ass with both hands as he enjoyed the skull fucking Darrin was giving him. Soon Mitch felt the cock in his mouth expand and Darrin's thrusts become more erratic. Knowing that Darrin was about to lose his load, Mitch buried the cock in his throat again.

"Shit!" screamed Darrin.

Darrin's cock started pumping out a massive load of man cream. His body shook as his balls emptied of their stored up juice. Mitch swallowed each jet as it filled his mouth, but some leaked from his lips as he tried to stay on the wildly bucking cock. When Darrin's jabs became less frantic Mitch let most of the hard dick slide out until he could drain the rest of Darrin's load from the source. Once he was satisfied that he had nursed the last drop, Mitch released it with a satisfying pop.

Darrin slowly lowered himself, joining Mitch on his knees. He put his hands on both sides of Mitch's face and then pulled him into a hard kiss. Drawing back he relished the slight tang of semen left by the kiss.

"My turn to get you off, stud," said Darrin.

Mitch shook his head, "No, I want to wait. Let the pressure build a little."

Darrin looked at him carefully. "You want to wait? You sure?"

Mitch chuckled and kissed Darrin again, "Yes, and no there is nothing wrong. You'll see when I nail your ass later."

Darrin smiled, "Umm, I love ass nailings."

Mitch laughed and started to stand up, pulling Darrin with him. "Come on and get on your swim suit. I want to go swimming."

<><><><><>

Several hours later the pair burst back into the room, popping towels at each other, the relaxing warm sun having worked its wonders on their tension. Mitch got a particularly good snap against Darrin's ass, resulting in a retaliatory grab and them landing in a heap on the bed. Mitch's response; to tickle Darrin until he was gasping for air. Soon they fell against each other, a sweaty pile of exhausted men.

"Damn, I need a shower. I smell like coconut and sweat," said Mitch.

Darrin pushed up Mitch's arm and inhaled deeply, "I don't smell much coconut here!"

Mitch laughed and pushed him away. "You goof! Come on, let's clean up."

Mitch crawled off the bed and stripped off his damp swim trunks. Knowing Darrin was watching he made sure to bend deep to open his ass crack. He glanced back and saw Darrin staring.

"See anything you like, sailor?"

"Yeah I do!" said Darrin with a smirk.

Mitch walked toward the bathroom with a wiggle in his hairy ass. As he walked through the doorway, he froze. After a few seconds he turned and looked at Darrin.

"Ah, babe. Have you been in here yet?"

"No, why what's wrong?" said Darrin.

"Oh, nothing's wrong. Actually it's very, very right. Come look."

Darrin got up and walked across the room. When he entered the bathroom, he pivoted his head to take it all in and then let out a low whistle.

"Holy crap!"

They both smiled as they surveyed the huge room. From the veined marble floor, to the enormous tub for two, the room was amazing. But what caught both their eyes was the large walk-in shower. It was easily large enough for four people, much less the two of them. The shower walls were covered with nozzles and spray heads. They walked over and gently popped open the glass door and Mitch stepped inside. After a few seconds he had a cascade of water spraying at him from all sides. Darrin watched and licked his lips in anticipation as he watched Mitch's body hair matt down under the steady stream of water. Mitch reached over and pulled him into the enclosure and closed the door behind them.

"What do you think, babe? Isn't this whole setup fuckin' hot?" said Mitch.

"Oh hell yeah. I love it."

Mitch reached down and groped Darrin through his trunks. Darrin's head snapped back as Mitch's work roughened hands clamped down on his swelling cock. Mitch started nipping and licking down his neck. Soon Darrin was rock hard again as was evident by the tent in the front of his swimsuit. Mitch smiled and gripped both sides of the suit and slowly pulled it down. The heavily veined top of Darrin's dick was slowly revealed as Mitch lowered the shorts inch by delicious inch. As he released the final bit of glans holding it inside the drenched fabric, his dick sprang up in an arc that ended with a satisfying smack against Darrin's stomach. Reaching around he grabbed Darrin's ass cheeks and started mashing them in his muscular hands.

"You know. I haven't shot my load yet, lover. I think I wanna tap this tight ass of yours," said Mitch.

Darrin shuddered as Mitch's thick finger slid into his butt. Unable to speak he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations. Finally able to talk, he gasped out,

"Yes. Hell yes! I'd love that."

Mitch turned Darrin, pressing him against the glass. As the water streamed over them, Mitch opened Darrin's ass again and watched as his pink pucker convulsed in anticipation. Mitch rubbed his finger over the pulsing opening a few time and then buried his face between Darrin's cheeks and started feasting on man ass.

"Oh hell! Eat it, Mitch. Fucking eat my hole!"

Mitch dove in, his tongue worming its way inside of Darrin, only to withdraw and wiggle against his reddening taint. Time stood still as Mitch thoroughly and completely explored the recesses of Darrin's ass. Moving back he let the tip of his finger slide into Darrin as he looked around for something to lube his lover.

"Babe, I gotta grab some lube."

"Nooo," moaned Darrin. "Just fuck me!"

Mitch looked up dubiously, "You sure? I don't want to rip your ass up."

Darrin shook his head, "No, fuck me. I need you inside me. Now!"

With that Mitch moved into position, rubbing his granite hard dick over Darrin's distended hole and he began pushing forward. Reaching around he played with Darrin's nipples as he slowly sank deep into Darrin's gut. Darrin had moved during the invasion until his body was pressed hard against the glass.

"Oh! Fuck! Damn you're big!" cried Darrin.

"You want me to stop? I don't want to hurt you, babe."

"No. Do it! Fuck me."

Mitch pulled out, feeling his cock drag across Darrin's prostate. Mitch watched his lover shudder as he sawed back and forth over his g-spot. Soon Mitch was ratcheting up the thrusts. Both of them were far beyond anything more than grunts and moans as their bodies melded into a delicious union of man sex. Mitch shifted slightly and hit his lover's prostate hard.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fucking hell!" screamed Darrin as his body started shaking.

His ass clamped down on Mitch's dick as he ejaculated over the glass. Mitch seized his hips in a death grip and started pounding his ass. He knew it wouldn't take much more and he would unload too. Just as Darrin collapsed against the glass, Mitch's body reached its zenith and exploded. Mitch luxuriated in the feelings of orgasm that overwhelmed him. His pelvis pressed hard against Darrin and his body shuddered as stream after stream of white-hot man cream filled Darrin. With a grunt and a final thrust the last of Mitch's semen was deposited deep in Darrin's gut. Holding his lover tight in his arms he fought to regain his breath.

"Damn, that was amazing," said Darrin with a wistful sigh.

"Oh yeah," said Mitch breathlessly. "That was amazing!"

Mitch started pumping in slightly as his cock remained at full staff. Darrin winced though and Mitch froze.

"What's wrong, babe?" asked Mitch.

Darrin moved and then Mitch could feel him tense again. Darrin looked back with an odd look on his face.

"You know the whole 'just fuck me and forget the lube' thing," said Darrin.

Mitch got a smirk on his face, "Yeah, I seem to recall that."

"Yeah. Well, fucking in a shower with no lube, leaves the fuckee sore."

"Yeah, I seem to remember that myself. Hang on, there's no painless way to do this . . ." Mitch bucked his hips back, removing himself from Darrin's torn ass. Darrin flinched and then his body visibly relaxed.

"Sorry Mitch. I thought it sounded hot. And obviously I enjoyed it!" Darrin motioned to the whitewashed glass wall. "But afterwards . . ."

Mitch laughed and squeezed Darrin tight in his arms. "It'll be fine in a few days. Come on, let's enjoy this hot shower and then go find somewhere great to eat, my treat."

<><><><><>

Several days and innumerable lovemaking sessions later, Darrin and Mitch walked through the door to the suite. Moving into the shower they started rinsing off the salt from their swim. After a few seconds they both dropped their suits to the floor and started taking turns washing each other. This had become a relaxing activity they both enjoyed. Mitch rubbed the soap-coated cloth over Darrin's back and smiled.

"I'm going to miss this shower," said Mitch.

"Yeah, somehow the tiny tub/shower combo in our house isn't going to be the same."

Darrin took the cloth from Mitch and started working on his back. He loved the smooth tight skin and Mitch's hairy ass as he carefully cleaned him. With a last swipe across Mitch's ass he handed the washcloth to Mitch and rinsed off.

"Take your time finishing up. I'm turning into a prune from all the time in the water," said Darrin.

Mitch nodded, passingly considering it odd that Darrin had gotten out so quickly but didn't dwell on it. He did take his time and enjoyed the shower. He stepped out and grabbed one of the thick, white towels and walked into the bedroom. Immediately he stopped as he glanced around the room. Darrin had turned off all the lights, the only illumination coming from several small candles surrounding the bed. Darrin walked from a darkened part of the room, dressed only in a black jockstrap that looked amazingly hot on him. Mitch drank in his body through his eyes. He moved closer and took the towel from Mitch, without a word he carefully finished drying Mitch's body. Once he was satisfied that Mitch was completely dry, he led him to the bed. Mitch noticed a number of bottles of massage oil as they moved closer and smiled at the possibilities. Darrin pulled him close and kissed his lips gently,