Wrangler Butts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down, baby. I want to make you feel good tonight," said Darrin.

Mitch willingly lay on the bed, his face buried in the pillows as he relaxed. He heard one of the bottles snap open and the unmistakable scent of cinnamon filled the air. Soon he felt Darrin's oil-coated hands on his neck. Darrin started the wonderful session, covering Mitch with oil and worked on each muscle. Mitch relaxed and was able to do little more than moan and enjoy the attention he was getting. Eventually Darrin moved to his ass and began coating it with oil too. The slight spice of the oil sent a small jolt through Mitch as Darrin dipped into his crack, rubbing warm oil over his pucker. Darrin focused on his butt and thighs for several delicious minutes before moving lower. By the time Darrin reached his feet, his body was drenched in oil, the scent of spices and pheromones were heavy in the air. When Darrin started to work on his feet, Mitch groaned even louder.

"Oh shit! That feels amazing. You now have a lifetime job giving me foot massages," said Mitch through a moan.

"That can be arranged, lover. That can be arranged. Now turn over, and I'll do your front."

Mitch slowly turned over, his cock protruding rigidly from his crotch, a glistening strand of precum trailing from its tip to his thigh. Darrin worked up his legs, coating them and enjoying the sexy dark hair that matted down and swirled with each pass of his hands. He worked upward until he almost touched Mitch's low-hanging nuts, and then stopped.

"I think we'll save the best for last," said Darrin.

With that he moved to the head of the bed, rubbing Mitch's temples and then down his neck and shoulders. As he emptied the bottle over Mitch's chest, Darrin enjoyed the feeling of wet oil coating Mitch's furry chest. He spent several long minutes rubbing oil over the turgid nipples he found. He moved slightly lower, and then jumped as he felt Mitch bite at his cock through the jock.

"Oh no you don't," said Darrin as he moved out of reach.

He moved to the side, finishing his massage with a light rub across Mitch's flat stomach. He twisted, getting another bottle and started working over Mitch's cock and balls. The slick oil matted down Mitch's dense bush, making his erection look even larger. Darrin let Mitch's slick nuts roll between his fingers, enjoying the heft of them in his hand. Moving to the looming erection, Darrin slathered thick gel over it until it looked like it was iced. With that final action, Darrin lay beside Mitch and rubbed his chest.

"How was that? Did I do alright on the massage?" said Darrin.

Mitch smiled and caressed his face, "Babe, you always do great. And this was really amazing."

"I think I want a little ride, cowboy. What do you think?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Darrin slid down Mitch's torso, kissing and caressing him as they went. Once he had moved low enough he straddled Mitch, resting his ass on Mitch's pelvis. Reaching back he gripped the base of Mitch's coated cock and aimed it at his hole. As he felt the hot and slick kiss of Mitch's dick against his butt, he slammed his hips downward, taking its full length into him in one hard thrust.

"Oh fucking hell! That feels amazing!" gasped out Darrin.

"Oh baby, goddamn! Ride it, stud. Ride my big, thick cock."

Mitch watched as Darrin paused, and then started sliding up and down Mitch's length. His eyes closed as Mitch's cock explored the depths of Darrin's ass, firing all of his pleasure centers. Soon Darrin's back was arched and his head back as he pleasured himself. Mitch caressed as much of Darrin as he could reach. The super slick surface of his cock was causing desire to flare through his system. As he watched his man riding him, Mitch also felt a gush of affection and love, realizing he couldn't imagine his life without Darrin. Quickly, his attention was drawn back to the primal display happening on his lap.

Darrin relished the wet slick feeling as his man's dick slid into him. Once he adjusted to Mitch's girth he started riding him with wild abandon. His breath came in gasps as his body tingled with arousal. Soon his entire focus was on his ass and how wonderful Mitch felt inside it. The effect built until Darrin was covered with a sheen of sweat, his head thrown back and his hands braced behind him. Impaling himself over and over the feelings of passion flooded his body. His cock whipped up and down in time with his thrusts, his prostate assaulted with Darrin controlling the pounding it was getting. His drooling cock was leaving trails of precum like a fine liquid web. The massage had his system on sexual overload. Too soon his body started the erratic movements signally his impending orgasm. He felt Mitch scrape against the interior of his body one last time, firing off the beginning of his orgasm.

Mitch enjoyed watching Darrin pleasure himself. The erotic performance was beautiful and extremely hot. Darrin looked like a contortionist in the position he had settled into and Mitch loved the way his hard cock was moving almost independently of its master. Mitch felt his cock ram against Darrin's prostate and saw his body tense in response. Darrin impaled himself completely and then started slow gyrations on Mitch's crotch, his eyes closed and his body tense. The first rope of cum shot out of his deep red cock, hitting Mitch in the face. Mitch smiled and ran his tongue over his lips for a taste of his lover's essence. The second ribbon of man cream smacked against the underside of his chin. Mitch threw his arms over his head, willing his own orgasm to delay while he enjoyed the scene before him. Darrin grunted with each contraction as his body emptied of his built up passion. As the last squirt issued from Darrin's cock, his body relaxed and he slid backward until he was laying with his head between Mitch's knees and his feet on either side of his chest. Looking around at their strange configuration he laughed,

"Damn, how did I get here?"

"I don't know, but I know what's about to happen," said Mitch.

Mitch moved quickly, his cock never leaving Darrin's hole as he surged forward, almost folding his lover in half. He grabbed Darrin's ankles and spread his legs, rubbing his oil-slicked chest against Darrin's legs. Bracing himself on the bed, he curled Darrin into position and began unleashing his lust on Darrin's ass. Slamming his entire body against him, Mitch thrust only a few times before he felt the familiar tingle in his nuts. Mitch tensed, grinding against Darrin's ass, but his delaying tactic was fruitless. He exploded with a growl, his body pulsing as he filled Darrin with his seed. Delicious waves of desire flowed through his body as he emptied his nuts. With his body's last convulsion, he collapsed on top of Darrin.

After a short recovery time, Mitch looked up at Darrin and sighed.

"God that was good. You're fucking amazing."

Darrin chuckled, "Glad you enjoyed it. I sure had a great time."

The two lay on top of each other until the air conditioning began to feel cold flowing over their fluid coated bodies. Mitch kissed the bottom of Darrin chin and began to move.

"I think we have another shower in our near future," said Mitch.

"Yeah, but I don't think I can to the post game party again."

Mitch laughed, "Come on you goof!" and pulled Darrin to his feet and to the shower.