Wrong Sender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
154 Followers

Alexis fell somewhere in between the two. There was the power behind the kiss, the redhead reveling in the discoveries of the night so far along with the pulsing desire, but there was also a reverence, almost a thank you in the kiss.

Fingers laced through her hair, Alexis moaning softly as she opened her mouth for Kate to slip her tongue into. Hunger spiked in Kate when she realized that Alexis wasn't finished yet. An anguished whimper met Kate pulling back, fire burning in the blue eyes below her.

'Want more?' Kate could feel the hand on her ass and the heel running along her leg.

'I'm not done yet,' Alexis whispered against Kate's lips, 'Fuck me Kate, make me cum again...'

Sucking Alexis' bottom lip between her own, Kate tugged and felt the rumbled groan vibrate against her body. A position flashed in Kate's mind, the brunette forcing herself to rock back onto her knees beside the younger woman. It took everything she had left to leave the bed, a shiver spreading across her as the cool air hit her skin. She knew just where Alexis was staring when she crossed the room to the toy box in the closet and Kate intentionally bent over when she opened it to give her new lover access to ogle her wet pussy.

'God.... I wish I had a cock right now,' Alexis whined, 'I'll never complain in future when Dad tents his pants at your ass Kate. It is a thing of beauty.'

'Not today sweetie,' Kate sent a sultry look over her shoulder, 'I don't give up my ass on the first fuck.'

'How long before Dad fucked it?' Alexis rolled onto her side, propping her head up on one hand while the other lazily traced circles on her stomach. Laughter bubbled out of her when Kate muttered something, the woman hiding behind her long hair, 'What was that? I didn't catch what you said Kate.'

'A week,' Kate huffed, finding the object she was looking for, 'it was a week before Rick stuffed his cock up my ass. I came so hard I passed out for a moment and scared the fuck out of him.... aha!'

'What are you looking for?' Alexis pushed herself up, her head arching to try and see past Kate's body.

'This,' Kate spun round and held the toy she'd gone looking for out in her hand. The long green double dildo wiggled in Kate's fist, the smirk on the older woman's face growing as Alexis' jaw dropped, 'Lost the last one to a pair of sisters in Venice and I've not had the chance to break this in yet. Wanna help me.'

'Are you asking if I wanna fuck you again?' Alexis gave a dirty smirk, swinging onto her back again and spreading her legs open, 'You don't need to ask me that question... the answer will always be a firm yes.'

'Always?' Kate swayed her hips seductively, slowly crossing back to the bed. Alexis bit her lip, fighting down the squeal of anticipation, and nodded, 'What if we have an audience?'

A harsh gasp snapped through the room, the cold tip of the toy running along Alexis' calf, 'I m-meant what I said earlier. I'm done being the good girl. If you want Dad to watch you fuck me, then he can watch me cum on your gorgeous face...' Alexis twitched her entire frame when the toy ghosted over her ticklish thigh. Both women knew she didn't need any lube for the toy, her pussy leaving a visible wet patch under her ass, 'And... if you... want me to...' Alexis mewled, the tip pressing against her folds, 'FUCK.... Fuck my Dad for you...'

Kate sighed loudly, her imagination filled with incestuous images.

'Which hole?' Alexis grunted, her brow furrowed in intense concentration as she tried to stay above the swirling arousal.

'Huh?'

'Which hole?' Alexis sobbed when she tried to lift her hips up onto the toy and Kate moved it out of reach, 'Which hole do you want him in me?'

'Lex...' Kate's jaw dropped, a flash of ice cold heat lancing through her core, 'You...'

'How many times do I need to say it?' Alexis glared, a fist gripping the sheet tight enough to turn her knuckles white, 'I'm done being good. Whatever I have to do to get more of this,' her free hand waggled towards Kate's body, 'then I'll fuck whoever I need to fuck to get it. My Dad inclu....' the start of a long lust fueled babble was cut off when Kate pushed the toy deep into Alexis.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck... Fill my pussy Kate,' Alexis writhed under her stepmother, 'Shove that fucking toy in my goddamn pussy and fuck me!'

'Like this?'

'Yesssss!' Kate gripped the toy in her fist, her free hand reaching out to rub her fingers just above of Alexis' clit as the green cock slowly pumped into her. Each push forward was rewarded with a new erotic sound from the younger woman, both of them lost in the moment.

Just when Kate felt her control slipping, the urge to lower herself onto the other end of the toy and press her folds against Alexis', the phone rang loudly beside them. Glancing over, Kate saw Rick's face appear. Holding a finger to her lips for Alexis to keep quiet, a feat both knew was impossible, Kate continued to fuck her with the toy as she answered the call.

'...' Silence met the women, Kate putting it on speaker immediately, 'Kate...'

'Castle,' Kate dripped heat at the phone, 'What's up babe?'

'Who are you fucking?' Two pairs of eyes exploded wide at the quiet question, Sharing a look, Kate gasped when Alexis mouthed 'You said my name' at her, 'Kate... Who is it?'

'Hey Dad...' Alexis tried to sound casual, but she failed abysmally, 'Having fun on the tour?'

'Oh fuck...' Rick muttered, 'You... Kate.... how?'

'Kate sent me a dirty photo,' Alexis answered when she realized Kate wasn't able to, 'Picked the wrong Castle on her phone and sent me a really dirty photo she wanted to tease you with. Things... kinda escalated...'

'No shit!' Rick barked, the shock in his voice not accompanied by anger to both Alexis and Kate's surprise.

'How... how much do you want to know?' Alexis cautiously asked, eyes watching Kate as the colour slowly returned to her cheeks.

'I jerked off to a video on my phone of my wife licking my daughter's pu... pussy,' Rick stuttered, 'I think we're past any boundaries now.'

'Kate sent me a video of her fingering herself and... God,' Alexis subconsciously rocked onto the toy, 'I was gone.'

'Rick... are you upset?' Kate's face creased in worry at the silence that met her question.

'No.... No, I'm not mad,' Rick gulped, 'Shocked... definitely shocked. When you told me you had a straight girl naked in our bed, our daughter being the one you were talking about never came close to crossing my mind.'

'I didn't want Kate to tell you it was me,' Alexis revealed, 'I... I know it's fucked up, but I don't care. I wanted to fuck Kate.'

'What have you done to my daughter Kate?' a slither of teasing sprang from the phone, 'I've never heard her swear like that before.'

Kate opened her mouth to respond, but Alexis beat her to it, 'Kate just filled my pussy with a double ended dildo we were about to share after already fingering me against the door and we took it in turns to go down on each other. Fuck Dad, Kate's pussy tastes amazing!'

a loud clatter burst from the phone, the line abruptly ending. Kate's eyes were wide, her jaw low as Alexis giggled, 'You're just as crazy as your father.'

'The man did raise me, so what's so surprising?' Kate sighed and rolled her eyes at the smirking woman under her. Twisting her wrist, Kate groaned as Alexis shrieked and slammed her head into the mattress. Moving forward, Kate homed in on a pink nipple, her mouth chasing the peak when her phone burst into life. Lifting it nearer her head, she realized the sound was the generic Skype ringtone, the app blaring away at her.

'That Dad?' Alexis growled, her throat raw from her scream.

'Yeah,' Kate's eyes flicked from the phone to Alexis, 'Video chat, I can cancel it if...'

'Answer it,' Alexis propped herself up on her elbows as Kate turned her back and activated the call.

'Rick...' Fear clouded Kate's voice, her words quiet and timid, 'Are you upset?'

'I'm... shocked,' Rick sighed, closing his eyes briefly, 'Surprised I mean. I knew you were probably going to enjoy yourself at some point while I was away but...'

'Didn't expect it to be me?' Alexis' bravado from a few moments ago had fled as she'd pulled the toy out of her pussy and sat up. Curling an arm around Kate's stomach she pressed herself against the woman's back, mindful to keep her nude body hidden.

'Never,' the screen blurred as Rick shifted, 'Despite teasing Kate, I never thought she would even hint at seducing you let alone you returning it and... having sex. How...um... how did it happen?'

'You really want to know?' Alexis arched an eyebrow high on her face as she rested her chin on Kate's shoulder.

'Despite the fact I shouldn't want to know how my wife started having sex with my daughter,' Rick gulped, 'Tell me.'

'I fucked up,' Kate flushed, 'Bought some lingerie for when you get back and decided to give you a sneak peek.'

'Getting a rather good peek right now,' Rick couldn't help the quip, Kate realizing that the angle she held the phone gave him a clear view of her torso, her nipples hard and tall on her breasts.

'Dad,' Alexis imitated Kate's eye roll, 'Behave.'

'I sent the photo to the wrong Castle,' Kate interrupted Rick's retort, 'In my turned on state I sent Alexis the photo and told her...'

'That she couldn't wait for me to peel it off her wet horny body,' Alexis giggled warmly when Kate groaned, 'We started texting despite the fact I was upstairs in my room and it... kinda got out of hand.'

'I've always been curious about sex with another woman,' Alexis continued slowly, 'and the texts back and forth seriously turned me on. I knew what I was doing when I sent Kate a photo of me masturbating naked and when I saw her video reply showing how wet she was.... I cracked.'

'Kate knows about this Dad,' Alexis watched his eyes widen slightly, 'But back during the Mandy Sutton case, before we ended up at the club, I kinda... ended up with her hand in my panties as we kissed.'

'Oh,' Rick muttered quietly, his face filling the screen, a wire trailing from his ear.

'It didn't go any further than that but... I knew I wanted more and I could never get the guts to go for it until tonight,' Kate's free hand cupped her forearm, her head leaning back to rest against hers, 'I watched Kate finger herself and moan my name and... I was done being the good girl that didn't do what she always wanted to do because she was scared of other people's reactions.'

'I wanted this, wanted Kate,' Alexis' eyes turned serious, 'I went to Kate, ran through the loft stark naked and all but begged her to fuck me. I was so turned on that I didn't care I wanted to make Kate cheat on you. It was fucked up wrong, specially with how Mom cheated on you when I was a kid.'

'You know about that?' Rick's eyes widened slightly at the revelation.

'Mom told me,' Alexis sighed, 'I asked her years ago why you two split and she was honest with me for once. That time I rang you up during my trip out to see her and begged for a flight home immediately? That was me trying to get away before I did something I regretted.'

'I told Alexis the rules we agreed on,' Kate shifted the conversation back to the original subject, 'Made it clear that if we fucked then you'd get photos or video.'

'Did you mean it earlier?' Alexis stuttered slightly, 'When you said about how amazing I looked?'

'I did pumpkin,' Rick answered, his discomfort clear alongside a burst of dark lust, 'You are a beautiful woman.'

'Do you want to see me?' Kate could feel the frantic thumping of Alexis' heart against her back and gave the younger woman's arm a gentle squeeze, 'F-fully I mean. See me naked.'

'I'm your father honey,' Rick gulped, 'I've already seen too much of your body than I should. It wouldn't be right.'

'I didn't hear a no,' Kate turned her head to Alexis, teasing in her voice aimed at calming the vibrating redhead, 'Did you hear a no?'

'I didn't,' Alexis shook her head, finding the closeness of Kate's lips too enticing to ignore. Rick's grunt as they kissed burst from the phone, stopping the two from falling deeper. Breaking the kiss, Alexis turned back to the phone, 'Kate's addictive. One taste and you want more and more. You are okay with Kate fucking women and I want to fuck Kate again.'

'I'm 23,' Alexis watched Rick's throat bob, 'I'm an adult who knows what she wants and I want Kate again. I'm not saying I want to steal her away from you, I don't love her like that but I want to fuck your wife because she's a seriously sexy woman who ate my pussy better than anyone has before...'

'Alexis...' Both Rick and Kate barked at her vulgarity.

'I know it means you'll see me naked and I'm okay with that,' Alexis continued, her eyes begging at the small screen, 'I'm okay with my daddy seeing my pussy and hearing me moan as I cum. I'm okay with him watching me licking Kate's pussy. If you want to sit in the corner of the room and masturbate, then I'm...'

'You're okay with it,' Rick butted in, 'I get it Alexis.... but what if I'm not okay seeing you naked?'

'Because I'm hideous or because you want to fuck me?' Kate gasped sharply at Alexis' bluntness. Rick paled, his jaw moving as he tried to pull his brain back together. Alexis winced and sighed, 'I'm sorry, but... I'm also not sorry. Maybe we should wait until...'

'NO... no,' Rick blurted, scrubbing a hand over his face, he took a deep breath, 'You are a beautiful woman Alexis and yes, I did jerk off to the video of Kate licking you and wondered about fucking you.... but you're my daughter. It would be wrong.'

'More wrong that the Twins in Rome?' Kate murmured, repeating herself louder when the silence rang on for too long, 'You didn't stop and think about the fact we were involved in an incestuous foursome, if I remember it properly, it was you that convinced them to share the dildo.'

'Rick... Do you want to fuck Alexis?' Kate twisted the phone so only her face could be seen. She felt Alexis pull away, the cool night air pulling goosebumps from her skin, 'Is that why you don't like me calling you daddy when we fuck? Are you scared you might say her name instead of mine?'

The fact that Kate could see the battle raging across her husbands face was confirmation enough.

'It was the Angel outfit she wore during a case while we were having the Locksat issue,' Kate glanced over at Alexis and found her staring open mouthed in astonishment, 'She was beautiful and... sexy. Showed a confidence that I'd never seen before, almost reveling in the power she had over the room. Never wanted to think of my daughter as a sexual person but.... Fuck, I was turned on by her.'

'I got back to the loft and I...' Rick wouldn't look at the phone, 'was hard as anything... for my daughter. Right there and then if asked, I would have fucked Alexis without a second thought. You're completely right, I do want to fuck my daughter and I didn't let you call me daddy because I knew I'd bellow Alexis' name when I came.'

'If the next thing out of your mouth is about how wrong it would be to fuck Alexis or that she would be disgusted,' Kate smirked, her eyes darkening as she watched the redhead beside her, 'I should tell you Alexis is...'

'Show me...' Rick's plea was tight, forced out while he had the courage to ask it. Alexis nodded, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth, when Kate caught her eye and the phone was turned to where she lay, her legs apart and two fingers running along her slit.

'Fuck...' Rick muttered, his eyes widening as he took in the image of Alexis naked and masturbating.

'You want to fuck this? Fuck me daddy?' Kate gulped loudly at the seductive tone from Alexis, fingers spreading her lips. Holding the phone out, Kate couldn't see her husband's face but guessed he'd nodded when Alexis grinned, plunging her fingers into her core 'Good, because I want you to fuck me while I fuck Kate.'

'Alexis...' Rick growled, 'God sweetie, you are so beautiful.'

'Am I making you hard?' Alexis darted her tongue out and licked her bottom lip, 'Is your cock hard for me?'

'Fuck it is...' Rick hissed, 'Stay there, don't move a muscle. I'll go set my laptop up and you can see.'

'Keeps both hands free as well,' Kate rumbled dirtily, 'Hurry back Babe, you're in for a fucking hot preview of the fucking we'll give you when you get home.'

'My laptop... on my bed,' Alexis mewled, her fingers not stopping moving, 'Got a HD webcam attached.'

'Stay... right... there,' Kate leant down and licked Alexis between each word. Running through the Loft, Kate felt a icy thrill up her spine when she bounded back down the stairs, laptop in her hand, and saw how exposed the room was to anyone watching. Alexis hadn't moved from her position, both hands now between her legs as she moaned lewdly.

'Pace yourself,' Kate left the laptop on the bed and leant over to kiss Alexis soundly. It wasn't until the half closed device started blaring that the two women realized they'd lost themselves in the kiss, Kate pulling her fingers out of Alexis and opening the laptop. A few strokes later, the screen displayed Rick sat in a chair stark naked, a pair of Bluetooth headphones on his head.

'Oh dear God, that's a sexy image,' Rick groaned.

'We could say the same about you,' Alexis whimpered, her eyes falling to stare hungrily at Rick's large erection, 'I've never had a cock that big in me...'

'I've got some toys that'll help with that,' Kate kissed down Alexis' neck, 'Two weeks, I'll get you ready for him by then.'

'You say that like I'm going to be chained to this bed for your perverse enjoyment,' Alexis mewled, gripping Kate's hair in her fist. Brown stared darkly at blue.

'I've got handcuffs,' Kate's husky voice was filled with promise, 'Don't tempt me. Your father learn that lesson the hard way. Tell her what happened.'

Alexis turned her head to the screen, jaw slack watching Rick's fist slowly stroke his length. It took him a moment to reply, Kate cupping her hand over a pale globe, 'I egged Kate on with a woman, ended up naked and hard on that bed unable to touch myself or the two screaming women.'

'He begged,' Kate giggled, 'Literally begged us to include him.'

'A-And?'

'A pussy on his cock and one over his mouth quickly stopped his pleas,' Kate licked up Alexis' neck, the younger woman squirming and whimpering, 'When you have a Victoria secrets model grinding on your face, you learn to shut up and feast.'

'Fuck... Who?' Alexis' eyes widened, 'Which one?'

'You need to earn that name,' Kate sucked on the skin over Alexis' collarbone. Rick's heavy breathing pulled her eyes to the screen and she scoffed, 'You might want to pace yourself babe, no need to shoot your clip early.'

'Then stop dawdling Kate,' Rick swiped his thumb over his head, his body twitching, 'I never thought I'd every say this, but hurry up and eat my daughter's pussy so I can cum.'

'Fuuuuck!' Alexis whimpered, 'Fuck, yes Kate... I'm wet, so fucking wet. Need your mouth on my cunt...

'Shit,' Rick growled, 'What sort of language are you teaching her Kate?'

'You want me to stop saying naughty things?' Alexis seared the screen with a melting leer, 'Get back home, stuff that cock in my mouth and make me Daddy.'

'Two weeks pumpkin,' Rick gulped as Kate licked up the curve of Alexis' breast. His ears were filled with the moan when Kate latched onto the peak, sucking with a hummed groan.

'Kaate... bite it, bite my fucking nipple,' Alexis squirmed, her head thrown back in a silent screech as Kate bit down, 'I need you in me Kate, I need your fingers in my fucking pussy again... please... oh God, please fuck me before I fucking fall apart!'

Pulling back, Kate tugged Alexis' nipple with her teeth, ripping a loud cry from her, and hooked her hands under the knee closest to the laptop. Pulling, Kate held Alexis' right leg as she spread her open at the camera.

SDLRob
SDLRob
154 Followers