Wrong Sender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

'Oh Alexis...' Rick whispered.

With Alexis exposed to the camera, Kate covered a breast and scraped her nails down her thigh, 'You want me to fuck you sweetie?'

'Yes!' Alexis barked sharply, eyes almost glowing with the molten heat burning through her. Her skin tingled, her body throbbing at knowing how hard Rick was watching as she fucked Kate. Her ass shot off the bed, Kate's name tumbling from her lips, when fingertips brushed over her folds. She knew if she looked that her arousal was spreading over the sheets, her head swimming at the intoxicating mixture in the air and on her tongue.

'God Castle,' Kate gasped, Alexis lifting her hips off the bed as two fingers entered her, 'She's so fucking wet. Tight and wet.... and oh so hot.' Scissoring her fingers, Kate spread Alexis open as she slowly fingered her, 'Look how wet she is.'

'I'm looking.'

'Tastes amazing,' Kate turned to the screen to find Rick stroking his cock, 'Fuck, you like this, don't you? Watching me finger your sexy daughter.'

'Hmm,' Rick's words fled him again when Kate ended the question by pulling out of Alexis and sucking her wet fingers into her mouth with a soul destroying moan of pleasure.

'Kate...' Alexis whimpered, 'Pleaseeeeeeee!'

Kate wiggled her tongue inside Alexis' pussy, her screech echoing around the room, opening her jaw and twisting so that Rick could see her moving inside Alexis. Bobbing her head, Kate fucked the wailing woman with her tongue, pushing in deep before swiping up to flick the tip of her tongue against Alexis' nub. For a few minutes, Kate forgot about their audience, her focus on the twitching pussy on her lips.

Kate listened to the cries from Alexis mix into the slapping skin from the laptop as Rick gave up going slow and fisted his cock. The power she had over both father and daughter sent her hand from Alexis' thigh to her throbbing pussy.

'Gonna cum!' Alexis shouted, gripping the back of Kate's head and holding her against her pussy 'Fuck, I'm gonna cum on your fucking face Kate... cover it in my juices... watch me Daddy... watch me cream your slut of a wife's face!'

Rick and Alexis traded crude moans, Kate not quite registering the words as she trapped Alexis' clit in her teeth and shoved three fingers back into her pussy. The reaction was almost instantaneous, Alexis all but levitating off the bed, her body tensing within an inch of shattering as she screamed loud and hard. A flood of cum hit Kate and she noisily slurped it up, her moans smothered by Alexis' slowly diminishing ecstatic sobs.

'Shit... fuck shit Kate...' Alexis laughed when Kate finally lifted her face from her crotch, cum dripped from her chin and Alexis listened to the urge to kiss her. Pi would never kiss Alexis after he went down on her, something that drove her crazy when they fucked. The eagerness from Kate to kiss Alexis with the younger woman smeared on her face stoked the still blazing desire further. Her body ached in the most amazing way possible, muscles twitching under the touch of the other woman's body.

Kate pulled back when a yelp burst from the laptop, Alexis' cheeks burning when she realized she'd forgotten about the audience. Turning with Kate, she watched as thick rope after thick rope of cum exploded from Rick's cock.

'Between you and that cock,' Kate whispered huskily, a shiver ripping across Alexis' body, 'My cause of death is probably going to be drowning in cum.'

'Holy fuck Dad!' Alexis giggled, 'That's a lot of cum. Have you not jerked off while away or something?'

'Not since yesterday,' Rick panted, cum covering his fist and spattered over his chest and stomach, 'Kate let me listen to her masturbating.'

'That.... thats just a day?' Alexis gawped, 'Are you fucking me?'

'Yup,' Kate smirked as Rick muttered, 'Not yet pumpkin.'

'You both know what I meant,' Alexis rolled her eyes and huffed, the loss of Kate's body on hers almost sending arms out to pull her stepmother back down.

'More than enough for us to share,' Kate wiped her chin on her hand, Alexis shooting up to reclaim her cum. Brown eyes shuttered back to black, Kate gasping gently when Alexis swirled her tongue over her fingers, 'Lex...'

'You... are intoxicating,' Alexis licked her cum off her bottom lip, 'Addictive. One hit and you want more and more.'

'Now you know how I feel,' Rick rumbled, using a damp towel to clean his cum blast, 'if I had my way then Kate and I would be naked in bed all day, every day.

'Now that Grams has moved out,' Alexis shifted against Kate, wrapping her legs around the older woman's waist, 'Who says it has to be just in the bed?'

'Kitchen,' Alexis cupped Kate's breast, hearing the low hiss as her palm rubbed over Kate's nipple, 'Couch, Stairs. The windows are tinted so we have complete privacy to do whatever we want to each other.'

'I like the sound of that,' Rick watched Alexis and Kate eye roll in sync, 'Oh fuck... that's... not sure if that's scary or sexy.'

'Sexy Dad,' Alexis chuckled as she closed the distance to kiss Kate, 'You definitely think it's sexy.'

'True,' Kate heard Rick laugh, her focus turning to Alexis. The enthusiasm from the woman was still evident, but Kate could feel the exhaustion in the kiss. Alexis didn't let it slow her down, teeth nipping at Kate's lip before she surged forward and covered Kate's tongue with hers.

Rick's voice echoed in her head, but Kate didn't hear a word he said. One hand gripped Alexis' ass, a sharp crack of her name blurted against her lips, while the other copied Alexis' by groping her firm breast. The bed squeaked as Alexis rocked her hips, the motion pressing her soaked folds against Kate's stomach.

'Kate... make me cum again...' Alexis begged, humping Kate with a whimpering moan, 'Need to cum again...'

Glancing at the screen, Kate winked and reached behind her to grab Alexis left ankle. Unfurling it, she leant forward, kissing Alexis hard before pulling away and giving the younger woman a display of her flexibility by slowly swinging her right leg out, extending it up between their bodies and laying it over Alexis' thigh.

'Oh... fuck Kate, you want to...' Alexis gawped, a slow understanding dawning over her face. Realizing what Kate was planning to do, Alexis moved quickly, crushing her throbbing pussy onto Kate's, 'God, that feels good...'

'Harder baby,' Kate groaned. The heat from Alexis' pussy was almost painful on her own hyper sensitive folds, but locking eyes on the redhead, Kate was prepared to burn up if it kept the look in her eyes. Kate rarely scissored a woman on her first time. Usually it resulted in confusion and both women quickly moving to another position but thrusting her core against her stepdaughter, Kate knew she'd picked the right move.

'What was that?' Alexis raked her fingers down Kate's back, 'You want me to what?'

'Rick,' Kate wrenched her face off the lust filled visage to find her husband already hardening on the screen, 'Tell your daughter to fuck me harder, tell her to shove her boiling wet cunt against mine.'

'Fuck her Pumpkin,' Rick's voice rumbled out of the speakers. Alexis whimpered in response, thrusting her hips down, 'That's it sweetie, rub your pussy on Kate's... slide your cunt onto your stepmothers slutty body. Look at her Lex,' Alexis opened her eyes and watched as Kate's jaw fell slack, 'You're doing that honey... look at how horny your hot, tight cunt is making my wife.'

'Am I making you hot Kate?' Alexis' voice was gravely, sheer lust pouring from every word as she looped her arm around Kate's back. Pressing her breasts into Kate's chest, Alexis sucked on Kate's neck, raking her teeth over the mark she left, 'Or are you wet because Dad is watching you fuck me?'

'B-Both,' Kate hissed, Alexis' nipples rubbing against her own, 'You are so fucking sexy...'

Rick swallowed past his dry tongue watching Alexis crash her lips over Kate's. None of the porn he'd watched with, or without Kate alongside him, measured up to seeing his daughter's rough fucking of his wife. Alexis was a wildcat on Kate, he could see the marks on her back from the fingers gripping the tan skin and the dark splodge left behind on Kate's neck called at him to add his own against Kate's body.

Time seemed to slow for him, the exhaustion of his day forgotten as Alexis roughly humped Kate. Rick could see Kate's resolve crumbling, her fetish for control not normally ignored for long. Despite cumming a few minutes ago, his cock was already back to half mast and slowly growing as he lazily stroked himself.

Alexis' screech crackled in his ears, his headphones not coping with the sound she made as Kate broke. A feral moan burst out of the brunette, Kate ripping Alexis' lips off her body and shoving her onto the bed. Not giving any second to recover, Kate pounced. Pussy crashed against pussy, both women unable to hold in their moans, and Kate's fingers dug into Alexis' right breast as she stopped the younger woman from sitting up again, her other hand around Alexis' thigh.

'My turn,' Rick and Alexis whimpered in unison at how deep and lust filled Kate's voice was. The bed squeaked, but the noise was lost under Alexis' moans. Kate's eyes were dark and hungry watching the redhead throwing her hips up instinctively against the source of her body destroying pleasure, 'Moan baby, make more noise for your daddy to hear. Let him see how much of a sexy fuck slut his little girl is.'

'Oooh... fuck me Kate!' Alexis gripped Kate's wrist tight, eyes glued to her body rolling above her, 'Grind your pussy on me.. Fuck... smear your fucking juices on me. Make me cum Kate... oh God... I need to cum!'

'Shall I let her cum Rick?' Kate leered at the screen, 'Think your daughter deserves to cum or should I make her eat my pussy again?'

'Daddy!' Alexis whined, the plea clear in her voice, 'Please let Kate make me cum... I need to cum again... Fucking... Let me cum... I'm so close Daddy...Pleeeeeeeeease!'

'Kate,' Rick grunted his wife's name. Alexis immediately started sobbing in relief when Kate's fingers danced up her thigh. Just before they switched direction, Kate snatched them away and sucked each finger between her lips slowly, 'Make my pumpkin cum.'

'I've found a new love of pumpkin juices,' Kate nonchalantly whispered, all eyes on her fingers as she slowly lowered her hand. Alexis had given up all attempts to keep quiet, a multitude of sounds rushing past her lips, 'And I think it's time I got some more flowing.'

Lava flowed over her skin, every nerve ending a glorious fireball and the brain cells that Alexis could still muster couldn't imagine the height of her arousal increasing. In the second between Kate's fingers pressing on her clit and her mind disintegrating, Alexis realized that she was wrong. Her voice echoed in her ears, the sound muted under the roaring of her body, screams seemingly unending.

Rock hard, Rick leans forward and jerks his cock furiously listening to Alexis scream. He doesn't register his own low grunts, his fist slamming down his length, until his body twitches and he fires off what he knows is his final load of the night across the desk, the spurts just missing his laptop.

Kate can feel Alexis throbbing against her folds, the younger woman throwing her head back with a guttural roar as she shatters. Fingers dig against skin, red marks marring the dark stain spreading across pale skin. Noises beside her signal Rick's orgasm, but Kate only has eyes for Alexis, her focus solely on the scalding hot pussy spasming against hers. With a low cry of her own, Kate crumbles and adds her own flowing cum to the stain on the bed beneath them.

Crashing to the bed next to a twitching Alexis, Kate stares up at the ceiling and tries to bring her galloping heartbeat back under control. It's only the sound of Rick from the computer, his muttering as he wipes his cum up, that tells Kate she's not gone deaf. Every muscle in her body is slack, her skin tingling as sweat ran over her body. Lifting her head, Kate catches her husband's eye on the screen, her own rolling slowly.

'Made a mess?'

'If memory serves,' Rick smirked, 'So have you. I love how wet you get fucking women Kate. I bet that bed is fucking drenched.'

'Feels it,' Alexis muttered, not moving from where she lay, her chest having with each breath, 'My ass is soaked.'

'Are you...' Kate rolled onto her side with a satisfied hiss, a hand reaching out to wipe the sweat from the younger woman's face.

'All fucked out?' Alexis giggled, 'Ridden hard and left soaking wet?'

'Something like that...' Kate spoke softly, brilliant blue eyes turning to her, 'You sure you're okay?'

'Best sex ever,' Alexis beamed, 'Don't think i've cum so hard before. Daddy?'

'Hmm?' Rick dropped some tissues out of sight, presumably into a waste basket, 'What is it pumpkin?'

'Think you could let me borrow Kate until you get back?'

'I'm right here...' Kate grumbled, the grin on her face lessening her grouchy tone.

'Why do you want to borrow her?' Rick played along.

'Because I wanna fuck her again,' Alexis yawned, Kate only just noticing the early hour, 'Kate's got some toys I'd like to play with.'

Rick gulped thickly, eyes darkening for yet another time that evening.

'I know the rules Daddy,' Alexis licked her lips saucily, 'I'm more than happy to give you evidence of us fucking if it means getting Kate's mouth on my pussy again.... and when you get back...' Alexis let her eyes drop to Rick's cock, 'I'll happily share her with you.'

'Still right here,' Kate muttered.

'We know,' Alexis huffed weakly, another yawn splitting her face open, 'God... I'm exhausted.'

'Now you know why it's so hard to wake me in the morning,' Rick groaned when two dirty smirks filled the screen, 'Not what I meant and you two know it. Kate, you've corrupted my innocent daughter, I blame you for all of this.'

'Happily corrupted Dad,' Alexis giggled, the sound morphing into a weary groan when she shuffled, 'When you get back I can show you just how corrupted I can be.'

'Fuck,' Rick's left eye twitched. Alexis went to say something else, but the words were lost in a third, larger, yawn, 'How late is it over there?'

'Early,' Kate rose up, leaning over Alexis' body to reach the laptop, 'I think we should pause the debauchery here for now.'

'Mmm,' Alexis nodded, her eyes closed and her head laid back on the bed, 'Recharge before I eat your pussy again in the morning Kate.'

'Promises promises,' Kate rolled her eyes. The response from under her was a light snore, Alexis asleep almost instantly, 'Rick...'

'I love you Kate,' Rick sighed as his phone started vibrating nearby. Picking it up he muttered a curse, 'Gina, what the fuck does she want now?'

'Answer it in a sec, then give me a call when you wake up,' Kate winked at the screen when she saw where Rick was looking, 'Behave... Are you okay with all of this... with Alexis fucking me and wanting to fuck you?'

The phone in Rick's hand started buzzing again.

'I just jerked off watching you two,' Rick glared at the device in his hand, 'We can talk about this later if you need to.'

'Okay... Love you,' Kate reached over to the laptop, 'We'll make sure you have a nice surprise waiting for when you wake up.'

'Love you too Kate,' Rick lifted the phone to his ear, Kate leering at the image of Rick standing in the middle of his hotel room stark naked as he all but growled his publisher's name. Pressing a couple of keys, the screen flickered to the wallpaper, the call ended. Flopping back beside Alexis, Kate decided to take a moment before getting herself and Alexis under dry sheets.

The next thing she knew was Alexis' lips trailing down her stomach, bright sunshine filling the room.

'Morning,' Alexis hummed, hot breath across Kate's folds sending shivers through her body, 'Though i'd have a liquid breakfast, hope you don't mind?'

'Only if I can get one as well,' Kate grinned devilishly, eyes dancing as Alexis bounded across the bed, spinning around to lay beside the older woman. Within moments, groans and whimpers filled the room as the two women greedily lapped up the other's juices.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers