Wronged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,799 Followers

He removed his finger and used his tongue instead. Becky hissed loudly at first then whimpered softly as he increased the pressure while sliding one finger inside her. "Yes!" she cried softly. "That feels so good, honey!" she cried as he probed her wet pussy.

He was in her as deeply as he could go then slowly and gently added another finger. "Oh!" Becky yelped as he entered her. "That's amazing," she panted. "Oh, that feels so good, Nick!" He began lapping her with the width of his tongue using as much of it as he possibly could to pleasure her engorged clit. "Oh...ssshit!" she screamed as she grabbed the silk sheet on top of the bed. "Oh...I love that!" she cried.

Even more slowly, he added in a third finger. He felt her body tense in anticipation of some possible discomfort then slowly relax once she realized how good it felt. "Oh, my God!" she said softly as she put both hands behind his head. She was looking down at his handsome face and said, "I am so in love with you and that feels SO good!"

He slowly removed his fingers and Becky immediately said, "NO! I want more. Don't stop! Please, Nick!"

He climbed up on top of her and kissed her. She pulled him to her as hard as she could. "I want you inside of me. Please don't make me wait." She reached for again as though his cock was the most important thing on earth and at that moment, it was.

"Right there," she said breathing hard as she put the head of his cock in the perfect spot. "Oh, Nick. Oh, God! Please, please fuck me!"

Nick began to push as he kissed her. Becky's tongue went deep inside his mouth as he slowly entered her. "Oh, God!" she cried as she wanted to 'everything' him. "Oh, ssshit! Oh, God!"

Nick was in several inches then pulled back making sure not to hurt her. After several such attempts, he was able to take her all the way. As he did, she reached down and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into her—hard. Nick held himself inside her all the way to the hilt before slowly drawing back and firing again. Within two strokes, Becky was completely ready for him and begging him to give it to her.

"Oh, God! Take me...take me...oh, ssshit! Oh, God! Yes!" she screamed as he began hammering her back and forth over and over again.

"That feels SO good! Oh...oh...oh...God! Oh...Nick! Fuck me harder!!"

Nick drilled her for all he was worth knowing he didn't have much left to give. Just as he thought he'd cum first, Becky's entire body went rigid as her pussy squeezed him as hard as it could. He felt her nails digging into his back as he kept hammering her until he felt her shudder and literally scream, "Oh, my fucking GOD!!"

Nick shot one long, thick stream of cum into her pussy after another as Becky continued to scream in pleasure. Her noises stopped at the same time his thrusting and grunting ended leaving them both gasping for breath.

He held himself up over her and as he did he looked into her eyes. They were unlike anything he'd ever seen. They were hungry and desperate and...so full of love. She threw her arms around him and said, "You have no idea how happy I am right now." She pulled him as close to her as she could and said, "I love you so much!"

He raised his head back up and said, "I love you too, honey. And I have a pretty good idea of how happy you are because I've never been happier in my life."

Her eyes were still dancing as she said, "So I did okay?" He could tell she was being serious and had no idea how great she'd done.

"No, that wasn't just okay. That was...FREAKING SPECTACULAR!" he said in a loud voice as he rolled her over on top of him.

She could feel him growing hard again already and said, "Mmmm. Does that mean I was good enough that you want to do that again?"

After Round Two, both of them just lay there exhausted and happier than they'd ever been. Nick finally said, "If there's going to be a Round Three, we should probably make some phone calls and let them know we'll be late."

Becky turned over to him and said, "But your mom will know I'm...you know...doing it with her son and I haven't even met her yet and..."

Nick put his finger on her soft lips and said, "Shhh."

"K," she said demurely.

He grabbed his cell phone from his pants pocket on the floor and hit the #2 on his speed dial. "Who's #1?" she asked knowing it was her.

She reached for his cock again and said, "Put it on speaker, okay?" as she heard him say, "Hey, Mom. Just wanted to let you know I might no be coming home tonight.

"Oh. Oh, I see. So your date with Raquel Welch is going okay?"

Becky let go of him and hit him playfully and mouthed the words, "Raquel Welch?"

Nick waved her off and told his mom, "Her name is Becky, Mom, and...I'm in love with her."

Becky smiled at that and again reached for his cock purring softly.

"Oh, my. Well I think that's...wonderful, Nick. So um, please tell...Becky...hello for me and that I look forward to meeting her."

Nick held the phone out for Becky to say hello and she waved her hands 'no!' frantically. "Becky just wants to say hi, okay?" he said.

She shot him a death look and took the phone from him then said very sweetly, "Mrs. Cavanaugh? Hi, it's so nice to finally talk to you!" She mouthed, "I'm gonna KILL you!" to Nick as his mom replied.

"Well, you too, Becky, and please call me Glenda, okay?"

"Oh, of course. Thank you, Glenda. I'm looking forward to meeting you soon, too."

"That sounds lovely. Maybe Nick can bring you over for dinner sometime."

"That sounds wonderful. I'm really looking forward to meeting both and your husband. So um... here's Nick again and it was really nice talking to you, Glenda. Bye!"

Nick was trying not to laugh as she made more 'you're dead' faces as he told his mom goodnight.

When he hung up she said, "Oh, you are in SO much trouble!"

He pulled her down hard and rolled over on top of her making her yelp with pleasure again. "I am, am I?"

"Yes, you are," she said with a kind of certainty.

"What kind of trouble am I in?" he demanded to know.

She reached down and stroked him and he again began to grow hard. "I don't know but once you're done fucking me again, I'll let you know."

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that," he said smiling at her. "Don't forget, you still need to call Laura."

"Oh shut up and do me!" she said with a playful tone. "My God, you're handsome!"

The next morning, a first-ever together shower was accompanied by more passionate love making followed by breakfast in their room before going home.

When he dropped her off at Laura's house, she met them at the door and gave Nick a pretend look of anger. "I told you to have her home by midnight, didn't I?"

"Sorry. That was my fault," he said.

"That's not how I remember last night at all!" she said playfully.

"Mother!!" Laura said. "Really? I think it's time you got your own place."

"Speaking of which," Becky said. "I'd like to put an offer in on that last house we saw. You know, the one where you first kissed me?"

Laura made another grunting sound but smiled as she walked away. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Hannah came walking in to see what all the noise was about and Laura said, "Come with me, honey. Amaw is with her boyfriend."

"Oh, okay! Are they kissing again?"

Nick grabbed her and said, "Are we?"

She kissed him and said, "I hope so. Isn't that what people who go steady do?"

Two days later, she had dinner with Nick and his parents and she couldn't have been more wrong about their reaction. As Nick had predicted, all that mattered to them was their son's happiness. In fact, all of them were able to laugh when Nick joked about his mom introducing her daughter-in-law to other people once they were married.

That week, Becky's divorce was finalized and they celebrated by going out to dinner. Afterward, Nick took Becky for a drive and they ended up back at the same place they'd 'gone parking' just a few days before. "This is such a beautiful place," she said as they braved the cold weather and leaned up against the front of his car.

"This is our special place," he told her.

"Yes, it is. It will always be our special place."

She didn't see him reach into his coat pocket and pull out a fuzzy blue box. He stood in front of her and opened the box as he got down on one knee and said, "It will be even more special if you'll say 'yes.' Becky Olson? I love you more than I can say. Will you marry me?"

Becky's hands went up and over her face. Yes, it was cold outside but they weren't shaking because of the weather. She pulled off the glove on her left hand and threw it down then offered her hand to Nick. "Yes, I will marry you! A thousand times yes!"

He slipped the diamond onto her finger then stood up and kissed her softly. "You once said both of us were badly wronged. I just want you to know that because of you, everything in my life is now perfectly right. I love you, Becky and my children will love you, too, because you're the most wonderful woman in the world."

"I love you too, Nick, and I already love both of them. I can't have more children and the opportunity to raise them as my own...and having you love me like this...has also turned my being wronged into the most wonderful kind of right I could ever imagine."

He stood and put his arm around her as she admired her new diamond ring as they looked out into the moonlight night beginning their new life together.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,799 Followers