WVC Ch. 19: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this how you do it? Play with a boy's cock?"

My breathing was starting to grow ragged.

"Yes, Jocelyn. That's certainly one way, but I think that's enough for now. We don't want to have an accident."

Immediately, the chesty brunette released me, clearly afraid that she'd gone too far. Somewhat alarmed, she eyed the end of my swaying pole, looking for any sign of an impending explosion.

"Bill, Paige is next. Present your penis to her."

I turned to the cute blonde with the miniscule pink bikini sitting next to Jocelyn. With my protruding cock wobbling before me, I edged backwards and then sideways so that I was standing between her open knees. The tiny pale triangle hiding her pussy was pulled so tight that it nearly disappeared between her plump lips. As I stared down at her crotch, I realized that the nylon was considerably darker the rest of her skimpy suit. She must be leaking profusely to make the bikini bottom so wet.

Noticing that I was gawking at the sight between her thighs, Paige obligingly opened them wider and hoisted the straps on her hips higher still, tugging the thin material deeper into her cavity. Grinning up at me, she grabbed my quivering stalk with both hands and began pumping, obviously more adept at handling an erect cock than Jocelyn.

After a half dozen expert strokes, she kept her blue eyes fastened on the tip of the rounded knob, only inches from her pretty face, the skin stretched tight and shiny. Her voice was husky as she asked.

"Can I do more than play with him?"

There was an evil glint in her blue eyes as she glanced up at me.

"What did you have in mind?"

Without a word, she dropped her eyes and ducked her head, lifting my purplish cockhead up to her mouth. Delicately, almost reverentially, she pressed her moist lips against the very tip of the knob. Several of the girls gasped. After a long hushed moment, she halted her kiss to open her lips and swirl her tongue all around the rounded bulb, licking the taut surface like a cat.

Looking up to meet my gaze once more, Paige deliberately opened her mouth and slowly sucked me between her reddish lips. She had to stretch them wide to accommodate my size, but she did manage to swallow the entire bulb, even reaching part way down the thickened shaft. After pumping me with her fist once, twice, three times into her mouth, she pulled back off of my hard-on, letting it slip from her lips with a loud 'pop', still gazing up at me.

Grinning triumphantly, she looked around at the other girls as if to say, 'Top that.'

"Time to let someone else play with him, Paige. Who's next?"

The cute blonde kept stroking me, apparently reluctant to relinquish her grip on my cock. Sitting on the other side of Paige, the short brunette with the dark tan and the electric blue bikini timidly raised her hand.

"I'll go next."

"Great. Bill, present your penis to, uh -"

Evidently, Erika had forgotten her name.

"Natalie. My name is Natalie."

Her bright blue eyes were focused on the long pole jutting out from between my thighs. The slim blonde finally released my hard-on and I shuffled to stand before the wide-eyed brunette, my stiff cock swaying thick and heavy before me, now glistening with saliva. Her bikini top struggled to contain her breasts as they sloped down into bra cups and spilled out of the sides. I watched the soft flesh jiggle as she gingerly reached out to finger the tip of my engorged cockhead.

"He's starting to leak."

"That means he's getting excited."

As Natalie captured the first drop of liquid on the tip of her forefinger, she slowly pulled it away from my trembling knob, creating a long silvery web that gleamed even in the shade of the deck covering. Behind me, someone quipped.

"Excited? It looks like his big dick is about to explode."

The girls around me snickered and I blushed again, still embarrassed by blunt comments and frank discussions about my cock.

Returning her hand to my raging hard-on, Natalie grew more adventurous as her nimble fingers tracked up and down the full length of my bloated shaft, tracing the thick veins as they pulsed eagerly along the sides. Still sitting next to her, Paige reached out to run her hand across the front of my thigh, her fingertips coming perilously close the base of my cock and ticking the underside of my swollen balls.

"You're right. He does need to relax."

As the brunette with the jiggling chest continued to explore my twitching erection, my trainer moved directly behind me and began massaging my shoulders, in an apparent effort to help me relax. Although it felt wonderful, especially when Erika pressed her round breasts against my back, it really didn't do much to calm me down. Instead, I became even more excited.

Jocelyn slid down to the deck, kneeling by my right leg and started to imitate the others, rubbing the outside and back of my thigh as Paige worked the front. Savannah took the brunette's place on the bench, leaning forward with her chin in her hands, studying the rigid pole sticking out from between my legs. As she watched, Natalie deliberately wrapped first one hand around the base of my quivering stalk, squeezing experimentally.

Clear liquid bubbled up out of my cockslit, coating the tip of my straining bulb, and dribbled down my shaft to drip onto the deck. Encouraged by my obvious physical response, the pixie haired brunette curled her other hand around the middle of bloated stalk and started to pump. Slowly at first, she picked up the pace as she grew more confidant. After several increasingly firm strokes, Natalie glanced down at the puddle I was making between her legs. Her double fisted pumping was having an effect.

"Umm, he really leaks a lot."

Smick, smick, smick - As the fluid continued to stream out of the gaping hole and cover my stalk, making it slippery in her pumping hands, the black haired girl sitting next to her leaned closer. Licking her full lips, Savannah studied the way each stroke of her friend's fists drew another bubbling discharge out of my open crevice. Behind me, I felt a soft hand join my trainer in stroking my shoulders. It must have been Melissa since I could see everyone else.

As the drips continued to fall from my engorged bulb, adding to the pool collecting on the deck between my feet, tall Heather was the last to draw near. Finally joining the circle crowding around me, she glanced over Paige to stare down at my drooling cock as Natalie kept posting up and down. I was starting to pant as Melissa asked.

"You said you were going to show me a way to control a man."

"Oh, right."

Much to my regret, Erika halted the shoulder massage to respond to our hostess. But the disappointment didn't last long as she began to caress my buttocks instead, encouraging me to spread my legs wider still. Natalie had to pause to allow me to shuffle my feet farther apart, and when she resumed enthusiastic pumping, she showed her lack of experience as her frantic pace outstripped the amount of clear liquid dribbling out of my slit.

I winced as the friction from her dry hands grew painful on the skin of my hard-on. Even though I was leaking profusely, she wasn't using it to lubricate my rigid pole. Paige noticed.

"Why don't you use that juice coming out of the end of his dick and spread it all over the shaft? It'll make his dick nice and slippery."

Hesitantly, the petite brunette used her fingertips to carefully smooth the liquid up and down the sides of my throbbing stalk. I sighed as her delicate hands slid around my stalk, beginning to post up and down the full length once more. Natalie was more tentative this time, apparently afraid that she might hurt me, even with the added lubrication.

The slim blonde watched her friend pump me for a few moments before interrupting again.

"Hold him still."

Puzzled, the brunette with the pixie cut obliged, holding my stiff cock up so the oozing knob was pointed upward. Paige leaned over, swishing saliva in her mouth. In silence, the group watched as she let a long strand of spit emerge from between her lips and fall in slow motion directly onto my cockhead.

Clearly pleased with herself, she sat back and beamed.

"That should make his dick even slicker."

She was right of course. Little Natalie's hands flew up and down my slippery shaft as the fluid freely pouring out of my open cockslit combined with the blonde's saliva. I could feel a mammoth orgasm approaching as my hips started to move, driving my hard-on deeper into the tanned brunette's grip.

Behind me, Erika had progressed from caressing my skin to a thorough massage to an outright mauling of my ass, holding the cheeks so far apart that I knew both she and Melissa had an excellent view of my puckered sphincter. My trainer's practiced fingers dipped into the valley between them, lightly teasing the crinkled hole. I knew what was coming.

"When you have a finger or two deep inside a boy with an erect penis, he'll do exactly as you say."

My breathing grew ragged as that tremendous climax drew closer, but I think Erika was paying more attention to showing her new friend how to play with my butt.

"Isn't it time for someone else to play with his big cock? Natalie has had a longer turn playing with it than anyone else."

Savannah sounded almost petulant. Clearly, she wanted to be next. And timid Heather, who had sat on the bench beside her, showed no sign of claiming the next spot. Behind me, Erika was focused on demonstrating her method of male control.

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead, Bill. Present yourself to Savannah."

Wistfully, the blue eyed brunette with the jiggling breast flesh let go of my hard-on. Even before I could turn to face her, the black haired Savannah impatiently grabbed my dripping log and pulled me roughly between her knees. Using her thumb to smear the clear fluid across the surface of my shiny knob, she gleefully looked up into my face as she expertly handled me. I gasped as she rubbed the pad of her thumb back and forth across the gaping slit, teasing it to spread wider.

"I'll bet your cock tastes just as good as it looks."

Keeping her pale blue eyes fastened on mine, she dipped head and stuck out her pink tongue, licking the rounded end of my bloated knob with an elaborate theatrical gesture. I sighed as she repeated the lick, pausing to slide the tip around the ridge of my bulb, tickling the sensitive underside. Breaking our stare, she glanced down at my captured hard-on before she extended her tongue again and forced it into the open hole, stroking the shaft as the same time so that a huge drop of pre-cum emerged. Eagerly, she sucked it and my entire cockhead into her mouth. Clamping her full red lips tightly around the rim of my bulb, she began to pump more fluid into her sucking mouth.

Erika had no idea what was going on at my crotch. Holding one buttock wide while our hostess pulled on the other one, she was busy working her forefinger into my ass. I gasped. It was surprisingly cold. Melissa was curious.

"Why are you using that?"

"I use these whenever there is going to be any ass play."

"It smells like cherries."

"It tastes like cherries, too."

"Taste?"

"Uh huh. Not only fingers are used in ass play."

"Oh."

Overhearing their conversation, I had the same shocked response Melissa had while my cock lurched in Savannah's mouth. And then I remembered how my trainer had serviced Mistress Shannon's ass during my recent training session.

The beautiful girl with her lips wrapped around my cockhead started to gag. Quickly, she jerked her head back and let my purplish bulb pop free as she tried to catch her breath. Still gasping, she kept jacking the glistening pole.

"Your juice is so sweet."

She sounded almost surprised as she pumped, now using both hands to draw more clear juice up and out of my straining cock. My breathing was getting short and shallow, and I could feel cum welling up inside of my balls. If the striking black haired girl wasn't careful, she was going to end up with a face full of hot cream. With a gleam in her pale blue eyes, Savannah looked up at me and smirked.

"I don't think I've ever sucked a cock that tasted this sweet."

Without another word, she dropped her head back down and slurped the purple knob back between her sucking lips, both fists energetically jacking me off into her mouth. Sitting beside her, Natalie reached out and began stroking my left thigh. Finding me too far away, she slid off the bench and knelt on the deck, mirroring the position and caressing action of Jocelyn across from her. Both brunettes were stroking the backs of my thighs, reaching high enough behind me so that their hands brushed the underside of my spread ass cheeks, as well as jostling my hanging balls.

Heather just watched, her hazel eyes wide behind her glasses. Behind me, I heard Melissa clear her throat as my trainer pulled her finger out of me.

"So are we going to uh - use our tongues down there?"

Erika giggled, patting my bare ass cheek affectionately.

"Unless you don't want to."

She chuckled again at our blonde hostess' silent discomfort.

"We'll just use fingers today. But just think how much power you'd have over a young man with a raging erection if you did that."

When I felt my ass cheeks being spread wide with a determined purpose, I knew that my trainer had taken charge. And when I felt a tentative finger press against my hole, I knew Melissa was going through with it. Ever so slightly, I arched my back and pushed my butt back against the gentle pressure, taking a deep breath and trying to relax my internal muscles so that her finger would easily enter me. And then suddenly, she was in.

"Oh. That was easy."

"It is if he helps."

Looking over my shoulder, Erika rested her chin on me as she watched the strikingly pretty Savannah attack my bloated cock with increasing abandon, pumping and sucking, pumping and sucking.

"Hey girl, leave some for the next guest."

I thought the raven haired girl wasn't going to stop, but he did pull her head off my dripping hard-on. Keeping one hand wrapped firmly around the thick pole, she looked up at me in triumph as she slid over to make room for Heather. Carefully, the curly haired brunette stepped past the bodies kneeling on the deck so she could sit down on the picnic bench.

Timidly, she studied my oozing rod as Savannah held it up for her. Raw and angry looking, my swollen log appeared ready to burst, the skin of my cockhead stretched tight and now a deep purple. The slit at the very tip was wide open, drooling a constant stream of clear juice, dribbling down the throbbing shaft to coat the black haired girl's slowly pumping fist.

Heather looked fearful, almost as if she were afraid to touch it. After a long moment, Savannah halted her rhythmic posting up and down to squeeze the very base of my stalk and impatiently pulled my hips forward, directly toward the seated girl beside her. Sliding her other arm around Heather's shoulders, she encouraged the curly haired brunette to lean forward so that my jutting hard-on loomed right in front of her sweet face.

"Come on, Heather. It won't bite."

Tentatively, the taller girl reached out one trembling hand and circled my throbbing shaft just below the prominent ridge of the bulb that crowned my drooling stalk. Savannah began to stroke me again, slowly at first, encouraging the shy girl with glasses to follow suit. Gradually, she did, increasing both the speed and intensity until she was openly jacking my dripping hard-on. Panting heavily now, I responded by pumping my hips to match their rhythm, thrusting my oozing log into the girls' double fisted grip.

I think Paige was jealous. Clearly, I was paying more attention to the two girls playing with my seeping cock than I was to her as she rubbed my upper thigh. Frowning as she knelt on the deck beside Jocelyn, she ducked her head into my crotch, planting a wet kiss on the right side of my stalk just above Savannah's hand. The black haired girl had to stop her pumping action, and the slim blonde took advantage to the opportunity, slurping loudly as she sucked the side of my thickened shaft into her mouth.

Not to be outdone, Savannah slipped to the deck and wrapped her lips around my heavily veined pole as well, matching Paige slurp for noisy slurp. Heather just blinked as she watched, hazel eyes wide behind her glasses, her hand strokes reduced to small short movements long the upper half off my quivering rod, just below the well-defined rim.

Behind me, the young blonde hostess was growing bolder under Erika's tutelage, twisting her finger back and forth, jabbing it deeper into me, reaming me out nearly as well as the more experienced Club members had. I was inching ever closer to a very large orgasm.

"That's it, Melissa. You're doing great. Now, reach deep inside and see if you can find his prostate. It will feel hard, and it's about the size of a walnut."

As she fumbled onto my gland, I gasped and involuntarily jerked my hips forward, accidentally shoving the tip of my dribbling pole between Heather's surprised lips. To her credit, she didn't pull back. She just clutched my pulsing cock harder, holding me stationary as she tasted me, letting the tip of her tongue explore the curved surface, dipping it into my cockhole as it yawned wide, and then swirling her wet tongue all around the taut skin. Watching closely, Savannah spit me out just long enough to cheer her on.

"That's it, Heather. See how much of that big knob of his you can swallow."

Spurred on by her friend's words, the curly haired brunette stretched her lips and sucked the entire bulb into her mouth. Smiling up me slyly, the kneeling Savannah reached up between my spread thighs and cupped my hanging balls, feeling just how full and heavy they were, brimming with juice. At first she just held them, cradling them in the palm of her hand. But when she took my slick shaft back between her soft lips, she began to tug on them, pulling them down toward the deck, trying to stretch them away from my torso.

"I can feel it!"

Behind me, Melissa excitedly announced her discovery as she continued to finger my swollen gland, helped by my trainer pulling my ass cheeks open wide. My cock started to twitch, enjoying the liberal tongue bath administered by the three high school girls crowding around my crotch.

With my hands still clasped on top of my head, I shuffled my feet even farther apart to allow Jocelyn and Natalie, the girls kneeling on either side of me, easier access to my inner thighs. They were caressing my skin so high up my legs that they were bumping elbows with Paige and Savannah as the two of them continued to lick and suck along the length of my quivering shaft. And with timid Heather growing in confidence, her damp head bobbing and down, taking more of my stiff log into her mouth with each down stroke, I was fast approaching the point of no return.

"Erika, I'm getting close."

My words came out as a gasp as I began to thrust harder, pressing back against Melissa's probing finger and then shoving my dripping cock between the three pairs of wet lips in front.

"Just keep breathing and relax your muscles, Bill. You'll be all right."

Sounding almost annoyed, my trainer seemed more interested in coaching Melissa to ream my ass than she was in monitoring a possible climax. I gasped as blonde behind me introduced a second finger into my butt, stretching my hole wide as she twisted her fingers around and around. Reflexively, I lurched forward and drove my cockhead farther into Heather's mouth.

"Be still, Bill. Let Melissa inside of you."

"Yes, Ma'am. But I'm really close."

Erika answered me by unexpectedly smacking my ass, and that sent me over the edge. As I cried out in surprise, my hips jolted forward and I plunged my throbbing erection all the way down Heather's throat. She gagged on the engorged bulb just as I came. Before she could spit me out, the first jet of cum exploded deep inside of her, flooding her throat. The surge of creamy fluid choked her, spilling out both sides of her mouth, dripping down her chin and onto her upper chest as she coughed and tried to catch her breath with my spasming rod still between her lips.