WVC Ch. 19: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Oh no!"

Erika's startled outburst couldn't stop me now. The second burst of white juice shot from the jerking tip just as Heather managed to yank my spurting cock out of her mouth. Coughing and spitting, she held me right in front of her face so that the huge wad splattered against the glass over her right eye, covering the lens. Still sputtering from my unanticipated deluge, Heather used her free hand to remove her glasses and start wiping her face.

Seizing her opportunity, Savannah slid her full lips up my shuddering stalk, over the gasping girl's fist until she slurped my spasming knob into her mouth. Behind me, my trainer frantically reached around my waist for the base of my shaft, but Paige was in the way, and the slim blonde wasn't about to relinquish her position. She tightened her mouth around the side of my jerking pole, feeling each surge of my ejaculation as it passed by her lips.

Sucking voraciously, her cheeks billowing in and out, Savannah caught the third burst of cum, eagerly swallowing the cream as it shot out of my cockslit. With both fists firmly gripping my throbbing log, the black haired girl had trapped the Heather's hand underneath her own and was using it to pump me, trying to milk more creamy liquid out of the gaping hole.

Crying out again, I thrust my hips forward and delivered another jet of white nectar into the gorgeous girl's mouth. As Savanah struggle to gulp down my discharge, the blonde in the tiny pink bikini impatiently took charge. Shoving her friend aside, Paige took me between her pink lips and began to suck as she circled the base of my shaft with both fists. Bobbing her head up and down, she joined the two other girls as they continued to post up and down. I now had a total of five hands pumping my hard-on, urging me to supply another burst of cream.

I obliged, although this one was much smaller in volume, more like a dribble than an explosion. Eagerly swallowing the relatively meager output, the kneeling blonde kept at it, sucking and pumping, milking my now exhausted cock of every last drop. My knees were starting to quiver, and I became aware just how quiet the deck was. The only sounds were Paige's slurping on my slowly diminishing hard-on, and my heavy breathing.

Behind me, Melissa gently withdrew her fingers from my ass, leaving an open hole when she finally extricated her penetrating digits. The other two girls released their grasp of my still thickened stalk, although Paige wasn't finished yet. She redoubled her efforts to get one last spurt, pumping me desperately with both fists, her head a blur as her thin blonde hair flew around her shoulders. Heather sat back and watched her friend, her hazel eyes wide with astonishment, her pretty face and upper chest dotted with white splotches of cum. Savannah just grinned.

With a soft groan, I rewarded the blonde's determination and spewed another few drops between her ravenous lips. After tilting her head back to let that my paltry offering slide down her throat with theatrical relish, Paige finally sat back onto her heels and looked victoriously up at me. Her blue eyes glittering, she appeared very pleased with herself as she ran her pink tongue around her lips, searching for any deposit I might have made and that she'd missed. Not finding any, she ducked her head again and took my only slightly softer rod back into her mouth. As she gently nursed on my cockhead, the beautiful raven haired Savannah broke the silence.

"Wow!"

"That was some explosion."

Panting heavily, I stood with my hands still atop my head, my wide open thighs shaking from all the exertion. Natalie rose to her feet and stretched, arching her back, thrusting her heavy breasts out toward me with her long nipples unmistakably erect, pressing urgently across the shiny blue nylon. She frowned as she watched Paige sucking my softened pole.

"And I didn't get even a taste."

Petulantly, she looked past me to where my trainer stood.

"How long before he can go again?"

No one answered her and I smiled weakly. Scrambling up from the deck, Jocelyn retreated to the house while Savannah gracefully rose to her feet and lightly touched the kneeling blonde on the shoulder.

"Paige, let go of his dick. You've sucked him dry."

Dazed, her blue eyes hazy, Paige looked up at the black haired girl while she let my still swollen bulb fall out of her mouth. She just nodded, reluctantly releasing her two fisted grip around my thick log. Gently, Savannah helped her to her feet, and gave her a surprisingly intimate kiss. The slim blonde responded, wrapping her arms around her friend while their tongues explored each other's mouth. The others ignored them as they edged away from the rest of the group.

After wiping off most of the white juice that I'd deposited on her glasses, Heather leaned back against the picnic table and glanced down at her torso. My cream had splashed across the upper curves of her breasts and wet drops were sliding down into the deep valley between them. Several glistened as they adorned the black nylon triangles of her bra cups.

"We are in big trouble."

Erika was serious, frowning as she came around me and stood looking down at my wobbly cock. Melissa joined her, gazing over my shoulder at the pole jutting out from between my thighs. Long and thick, it was still partially erect, swinging heavily back and forth as I shuffled my feet closer together. Natalie licked her lips as she eyed my swaying pole.

"You weren't supposed to cum. I should have been paying closer attention."

Moaning about our predicament, my trainer shook her head, her rounded breasts swaying slightly.

"We are in so much trouble."

Leaning against me, pressing her firm breasts into my side, Melissa traced small circles across my back and shoulders. My blood started to reverse course as I felt it start to flow back below my waist. Hanging down between my legs, my cock twitched as it gradually began to thicken. Staring down at my exposed crotch, the tanned Natalie noticed the slight increase in my size as she reached out to let her fingers trail across my lower abdomen.

"Does his dick ever really go soft?"

My face turned beet red as her fingertips circled closer and closer to the base of my log. Leaking closer, the brunette with the pixie cut watched it slowly swell and thicken, stretching out away from me but still pointing down toward the deck. Melissa lightly rubbed my lower back, just above my butt while she brushed her full breasts back and forth across my back, letting my feel just how hard and stiff her erect nipples were. As Natalie's teasing fingers encountered my smooth pubic mound, the shapely brunette cleared her throat as she studied my trembling pole.

"Since you guys are already in trouble, can we play with him some more?"

Erika hesitated, watching my burgeoning rod bob up and down as it began to rise up from between my thighs. Twitching higher, it was almost horizontal, jutting out toward the two girls still seated on the bench, Heather leaning back against the picnic table and Natalie leaning forward to stroke my lower abdomen. As the blonde hostess slid one hand onto my ass and gave it a firm squeeze, she leaned toward my trainer and let the fingers of her other hand curl around the older girl's neck.

"Erika, maybe you can show me more of how you control someone?"

Now nearly fully erect, my stiff cock quivered as Natalie's caressing fingers pressed lightly against the base of my stalk, causing it to bounce enthusiastically, almost as if it were answering for the brunette. . Nodding her head, Erika smiled and lifted her deep blue eyes up from my crotch to meet the steady gaze of our blonde hostess.

"Yes, I think I'd like that very much. Let's go inside."

Disengaging herself from me, Melissa took the hand of the older girl and headed across the sunlit deck to the back of the house.

"We can use my room. I'm sure that Bill will be in good hands."

Natalie took that as permission to wrap both of her small fists around my cockshaft, and eagerly started to post up and down, up and down, pumping the full length of my swollen pole . With her full breasts resting heavily in the black bra cups, Heather leaned forward to watch the deeply tanned brunette play with me. Keeping my hands perched on my head, I shuffled my feet so that they were spread well apart again and glanced over my shoulder to see what the other girls were doing.

Melissa and Erika had disappeared in the house, and Jocelyn was nowhere to be seen either. Paige and Savannah were reclining on a deck chair, arms around each other and kissing passionately. The slender blonde had lost her top, revealing shallow breasts crowned with puffy pink nipples, and had her hand deep inside the back of her friend's bikini bottom.

Sliding off the bench to kneel before me, Natalie kept squeezing and stroking my cock with one hand while reaching between my thighs to cup my balls with the other. Rolling them back and forth, she examined the swollen knob as it bobbed in her face. Abruptly, she stopped and gripped my throbbing rod just behind the ridge that circled my cockhead. Pointing it aside, the kneeling brunette bent over and peered underneath my torso and between my legs as she weighed my balls in the palm of her hand.

"I'll bet Savannah was wrong. Paige didn't empty your balls, did she?"

I felt the flush sweep across my face as I looked down at her eager face.

"No, Miss. I don't think so."

"I thought you might. These still feel pretty full to me."

Giving my balls a gentle squeeze for emphasis, she released them and resumed her double fisted pumping. Attacking my protruding cock with increased zeal, the pixie haired brunette rubbed the skin along my stalk until it began to be painful. When I winced on one particularly energetic down stroke, Heather spotted my discomfort.

"Why don't you use some suntan lotion on him? With his penis exposed the sun, we should make certain that it doesn't get sunburned."

Without waiting for an answer, Heather reached over her shoulder to retrieve the plastic bottle from the table. The short brunette paused, holding my raging erection out for her friend to dribble a long stream of cool liquid along the top of my stalk. Once she finished, the seated girl capped the container and tossed it back onto the table, her hazel eyes sparkling behind her glasses as she smiled up at me. Immediately, Savannah began to use both hands, vigorously pumping the now slippery pole.

"I'm sure that will be much easier for you, and more enjoyable for him."

"You're right. And the smell of coconut makes my mouth water."

Natalie leaned over and extended her tongue, delicately touching the glistening tip to the taut skin of my purplish knob. I caught my breath as she grew braver, swirling her wet tongue across the rounded surface, bathing my engorged bulb with her saliva. After teasing me by running the pointed tip around the prominent ridge that circled my cockhead, she lapped at the slit at the very end, experimentally tasting up the clear liquid as it oozed up from inside of me. Beaming, the brunette in the blue bikini turned to gaze over her shoulder at Heather without giving me a second glance.

"His dick tastes sweet, almost like pineapple or some other tropical fruit."

Turning back to face my seeping knob, she posted both fists up and down, deliberately milking more pre-cum out of the gaping hole. Holding my throbbing stalk up, she licked her lips and slowly lowered her head, stretching her mouth wide. I thought the pixie haired brunette as going to swallow me whole, but instead, she abruptly let go and sat back on her heels.

With my drooling hard-on waving in her pretty face, she looked up and reached behind her neck. With a gleam in her bright blue eyes, Natalie first untied the string around her tanned neck, and then arched her torso to reach behind her back and unhook her bra strap. She smiled as she tossed the electric blue top aside.

"I want you to spurt all over my bare tits."

And they were incredible, heavy, sloping globes topped with magnificent nipples, dark brown ovals wildly erect, the excited nubs nearly a full inch long. Proudly, she arched her back and thrust her exposed breasts upwards as she wrapped her hands around the base of my trembling log, drawing droplets of clear liquid from my open cockslit and dribbling them onto her naked chest. After pressing the oozing tip against her right nipple so that I left a glistening deposit, she repeated the process on the other button that both of her aroused nubs were coated with my lubricating fluid. Nodding her satisfaction, the topless brunette ducked her head again and took my entire bulb between her lips.

As she began bob up and down, jacking me off into her enthusiastic mouth, I admired the way her heavy melons wobbled on her chest as she moved. My cock surged in her pumping fists as she slurped noisily.

Behind me, I sensed rather than heard someone approach from the direction of the house. When a soft hand caressed my nude ass, I jumped, shoving my hips forward and driving my engorged bulb farther down Natalie's throat. She choked, pulling me out of her mouth as she sputtered, but clinging with both hands to my drooling shaft, holding me tightly as she caught her breath.

Twisting around, I tried to see who was fondling my buttocks, but the unknown girl pressed her shapely body into my back just out of sight, her lips close to my ear. Using both hands for her massage, she squeezed and pulled, first spreading my ass cheeks well apart, and then pushing them tightly together. At the same time, she was rubbing the firm tips of her breasts lightly back and forth across the middle of my back. She was obviously very excited. I could feel the sharp points of her nipples pressing through the thin nylon of her swimsuit as she whispered in my ear.

"You like this, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

I still couldn't tell who the mystery girl was. In front of me, Natalie took a deep breath and sucked my purplish bulb back into her mouth, firmly gripping my stalk.

"What else did Melissa and your girlfriend do to you back here?"

I swallowed. I could feel a familiar churning in my balls.

"She's not my girlfriend. Erika's my trainer."

"Whatever."

I spread my feet wider apart so the unseen girl could have complete access to my ass. Obligingly, she slipped her fingers down the valley that separated my buttocks, tickling the puckered hole as she explored me.

"So what did they do? This?"

Without any other warning, she slid her finger into my sphincter. I grunted and lurched forward, sending my pulsing hard-on gliding deeper down the brunette's throat. Natalie was ready for me this time, determinedly gripping my bloated shaft with both hands, keeping me far enough away so that she didn't choke. As the girl started to ream me from behind, I groaned, pressing back against her intruding finger.

"But you do like this, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

I was pretty certain by now that it was Jocelyn. Her short height, and the size and fullness of the breasts rubbing against my back were my best clues.

"You like me shoving my finger up your ass while Natalie sucks your big dick, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

Following the steady rhythm of the topless brunette kneeling between my legs, I began to move my hips back and forth, thrusting my dripping erection through her fists into the vacuum of her mouth, and then pressing my buttocks back against the deep penetration of Jocelyn's finger. My breathing quickly grew ragged.

I'd forgotten that Heather was even there until she stood up and stepped closer, the evidence of my previous explosion having dried across her creamy skin. Smiling, she reached out and took hold of both my nipples, rolling the nubs between her thumbs and forefingers, pinching and pulling them, teasing me.

"Do you like this too?"

"Yes, Miss. I do."

"I thought you might. I like having my own nipples rolled. I also like this."

With a sly smile, she ducked her head and took one of my erect buttons between her lips, licking and sucking it before she nipped it lightly with her teeth. I caught my breath, uncertain just how hard she would bite. Behind me, Jocelyn kept reaming my butt, twisting her finger in deeper until she brushed the hard surface of my prostate. Still grinning, the curly haired brunette released my tortured nipple and straightened up, whispering.

"Come on, Bill. Let that big penis of yours explode in Natalie's mouth."

Dipping her head once more, Heather took my other nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the upright nub before she bit down on the exposed tip just as the brunette plunged her single finger firmly against my prostate. I cried out and thrust my hips forward, driving my stiff cock deep between Natalie's lips just as the first jet of cum burst free. Her eyes bulged out as the white cream quickly filled her small mouth, spilling out both sides as she frantically tried to swallow the deluge. I guess she'd forgotten her desire to have me decorate her chest.

To her credit, the pixie haired brunette didn't wince or pull away. She held on with both hands and continued to pump my spewing cock into her mouth even as the fluid streamed down her chin and dripped on her swaying globes. Jocelyn, and it was Jocelyn, glanced around my waist to see what was happening, and sprang into action at the sight of my rigid pole spasming between her friend's lips. Keeping one finger firmly in my ass, she slid around me and knelt beside the topless brunette, leaning over to lick the liquid dribbling from the sides of her mouth.

They shared me. Natalie took one hand from my shaft to slide it around her friend's shoulders, making room so Jocelyn could grasp my slick rod. As the second blast of cream erupted from my hard-on, the brunette with the bare breasts spit out the spurting bulb and guided it between Jocelyn's lips. Her cheeks billowed in and out as she swallowed all the juice I could give her.

With the coordinated rhythm of their hands posting up and down my trembling stalk, I quickly delivered a third spurt of fluid between Jocelyn's full lips. But inside of letting it slide down her throat, she held it in mouth, turning to face the other brunette, kissing her and opening her lips to share the frothy liquid as they both continued to stroke my drooling hard-on.

I was gasping for air. Still nibbling on my nipples, Heather turned her head so she could watch the girls play with me, their two hands pumping the swollen shaft while they swapped their own spit and my white nectar. As their kiss grew more passionate, they managed to milk another glob of foaming fluid out of my gaping cockslit. The girls were too busy to notice as it splattered onto Natalie's impressive chest, joining the other stray blobs that now adorned her upper torso.

"Look like someone sucked another load out of that big dick of his."

Savannah and Paige had joined us, arm in arm as they strolled into the shade. The slim blonde had not bothered to replace her bikini top, her shallow breasts barely moving as she walked, the puffy nipples pink and swollen. Her companion had also discarded her bra, revealing somewhat larger breasts, high and proud, but still on the smaller side, especially when compared to the heavy globes of the two brunettes kneeling at my feet. What was striking was the size of the pale pink areoles that crowned Savannah's breasts, perfectly round circles of crinkled skin, nearly two full inches across.

"Natalie got him first, drinking the first spurts, but then she shared him with me."

Jocelyn had leaned back to answer, keeping one fist around the base of my shaft while the finger of her other hand was still buried deep in my ass. As Natalie pointed my reddened cockhead down toward her bare breasts, they coordinated their efforts to milk the last drops out of my shrinking cock, dribbling them across her impressive mounds. While she watched them play with my drooping log, Heather tweaked my nipples, idly keeping them fully erect.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers