WVC Ch. 19: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers

Our hostess gasped as Erika started to pinch and tug on the blonde's distended nubs, pulling them out away from her body. Melissa's climax erupted when her partner broke off the kiss to take one reddened nipple between her teeth and bit the excited button. She cried out and ground her drooling cleft into my mouth, forcing my tongue deeper inside.

Valiantly, I kept my tongue active, pushing it even farther inside of her pussy as she frantically bounced up and down on my face. Yelping once more, she broke away from Erika's relentless nibbling, arched her back and released a stream of liquid into my open mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but the flood overwhelmed me, pouring out both sides of my mouth, dripping onto the bench and the deck below.

With short, violent strokes, Melissa pumped her hips into my face, jamming her spasming crotch against my mouth as the waves of passion continue to wash over her. Just when they began to subside, she shuddered and started off on another series of orgasmic tremors. Finally, exhausted by the power of her multiple climaxes, the young blonde collapsed to the deck, leaving me on my back with her drool glistening on my mouth and skin. My trainer leaned over my face with a strange glint in her green eyes.

Thinking she was going to kiss me, I pursed my lips and lifted my head to meet her. I was more than a little embarrassed when she ignored me and began lapping the blonde's juice from my face. Like a cat, she licked up every trace of Melissa's nectar. When she finished, she smiled down at me.

"Club members never kiss."

Still smiling, Erika lightly touched the tip of her forefinger to my lips.

"Well, at least not on this pair of lips."

Heather had ignored all the activity near my head, concentrating on bringing my flaccid cock back to life, pumping the burgeoning stalk with both hands while keeping my swelling knob between her lips, sucking me steadily, insistently. When she achieved her goal and I was fully erect, she looked up at me, beaming as she kept pumping me with her fists. When her grip started to get dry, she leaned over and deposited a long strand of saliva at the tip of my rounded bulb, smearing it up and down the length of my stiff pole.

Smick, smick -

That seemed to help, so Heather bent over my revitalized hard-on and spit on it again. Smick, smick, smick. Erika kept fingering my rigid nipples as she watched the curly haired brunette post up and down on my now slippery rod.

"Heather, he probably has one more load in that that big penis of his. Would you like it?"

The younger girl watched her fists pump my engorged cock for a moment, then abruptly, she let go. Glistening with her saliva, my swollen log slapped against my lower abdomen, and bounced up, eagerly hovering just above my smooth skin.

"No, not today. But I would like to play with him another time."

Gracefully, she rose from the wooden deck with her full breasts swaying heavily within the restraining bra cups. Standing between my spread legs, looking down at my bare crotch, she continued her thought.

"Next time, I'd like to be first in line though, rather than the last."

She blushed as she said it, looking adorable as she gazed down at my trembling hard-on. Suddenly, I realized that of all the girls at the party, she was the only one still wearing her swimsuit. While my trainer had retained her bottoms, at least in public, Heather hadn't shed a single piece of clothing. Giving my aching nipples a last pinch, Erika stood up and stretched, arching her back and thrusting those glorious mounds out over my face.

"I think that can be arranged, Heather. I'll see what we can do."

As she bent over to retrieve her bikini top from the deck, I admired the way her full globes swayed underneath her torso, her reddish nipples still pulsing enthusiastically. Glancing back at the high school girl standing between my thighs, who was watching my raging hard-on jerk and twitch, I had an unexpected desire to see her breasts. It was odd. I've seen so many bare breasts over the past few weeks, I was surprised that the urge was so strong.

"Come on, Bill. Get your swimsuit. It's time for us to go."

Obediently, I started to rise as the curly haired brunette backed away, smiling sheepishly and casting looks between my legs. After sitting up, I bent over and retrieved the sliver of cloth that was my suit, lying in a sodden pile on the deck. Feeling Heather's eyes on me, I started to put it back on, but my trainer stopped me.

"Just put on your shorts. Nothing else."

They were inside the house, so I had to stand up and walk across the deck, my stiff cock swinging freely back and forth with each step. As I passed Jocelyn and Savannah, intertwined on a deck chair, they stopped their passionate kisses to study my jutting hard-on waving proudly before me. Paige was nuzzling Natalie's swaying globes, but she too lifted her head to examine my bouncing rod as I walked by. Even after spending all day totally nude with these girls, having them suck and fondle me, I still found myself blushing beet red under their direct scrutiny.

"Goodbye, Bill. Hope you enjoyed the party."

As my blush spread down my neck, I turned back to respond to Paige as I crossed the threshold into the house, using the doorjamb to partially hide my rampant erection.

"Yeah. I had a great time. Thanks for inviting me."

"Oh, believe me, it was our pleasure.'

"Can we can do it again? Soon?"

I didn't know how to respond to Natalie's request, so I deferred to my trainer as she joined me in the doorway, sliding her hand possessively around my shoulders. She had donned her bikini top, although it did little to restrain the firm mounds.

"We'll see. No promises though."

The pixie haired brunette pouted at that, but as her blonde partner tugged on her distended nipples, she turned back to Paige and met her open lips with a wet kiss.

Once inside the house, I recovered my shorts from the room where I'd dropped them as Erika pulled on her cover-up and retrieved the rest of her belongings. After stuffing my distended log into the tight shorts, I had some difficulty closing the zipper over my bulging crotch. My trainer just grinned as she watched me struggle. Just as I finally managed to work the taut zipper shut, I glanced up to see our blonde hostess, totally nude, lounging in the doorway with Heather leaning over her shoulder. Both girls were staring down at the prominent lump in the pouch of my pants.

I blushed again as Melissa sauntered inside, making sure that I got an eyeful of her gorgeous breasts, barely swaying as she leisurely walked us to the front door. Erika and the stunning blonde held hands, exchanging meaningful glances with each other as Heather tagged along beside me, stealing frequent looks at my swollen crotch. I was uncomfortable with the tight material constricting me, so I took a deep breath and reached down to rearrange my raging hard-on.

Melissa giggled and leaned close as the two other girls reached the marble entryway.

"Let me help the next time, okay?"

My blush deepened as I nodded.

"I had a wonderful time, Melissa."

To demonstrate just how wonderful, my trainer wrapped her arms around the younger girl and mashed her lips against Melissa's. They kissed for a long time, fencing with their tongues while our topless hostess flattened her full mounds against Erika's. As we watched, the curly haired brunette took my hand, snuggled up next to me and pressed her right breast against my side. Already stiff, my cock got harder.

Finally, they broke it off, still hugging each other tightly. The older girl was short of breath as she continued.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"Mmmm, I think I'd like that very much, Erika."

Without looking at me, Melissa disengaged one arm from her embrace and reached out. I caught my breath she cupped the distended pouch of my shorts, gently squeezing my bulge. Surprised by her boldness, I didn't move, leaving my swollen log firmly in her grasp. With a sly smile in her pretty face and her blue eyes glittering, she turned her head to face me.

"And judging from this oversized cock in his pants, I know that Bill wants to do it again."

Curling her fist around the base of the thickened shaft, she started to jack me off through my pants. Without a thought, I responded by thrusting my hips against her rhythmic stroking, even as a deep flush covered my face. She grinned.

"In fact, I don't think he wants to leave at all."

Not to be left out, Heather took my face in her hands and planted a big kiss on my surprised lips. As Melissa kept pumping my hard-on, the tall brunette stuck her tongue into my mouth and began fencing with me. Still holding my head in her hands, she broke off the kiss and deliberately licked the side of my face, leaving her wet, sloppy mark on me.

With a big smile, she let go of my head and stepped backwards, dropping her hazel eyes down to my crotch, watching her friend handle my bloated pole.

"I can't wait I see you again."

Untangling herself from the blonde's embrace, Erika stepped up to me and unpeeled Melissa's hand from my crotch. Sliding her arm around my shoulders, she ushered me toward the front entrance way. Her marvelous breasts proudly bare, the young hostess unlocked the door and swung it wide, oblivious to the possibility of flashing anyone outside with a view of her lovely chest.

"Until the next time then."

Guiding me past the brazen blonde, Erika led the way to her car. We both of us returned the goodbye waves from Melissa and Heather in we sat in the front seat. Without a word, she drove us out of the enclave, breezily waving at the guard as we passed the gated entrance.

"I think you have an admirer."

"Who?"

"Heather. Who else?"

"Heather?"

"Yes, I saw the way she looked at you. I'll bet she'd like to get to know you better, not just your big penis."

Glancing at me as she drove, she grinned.

"I think she'd like to spend time with you alone, away from other people. I'll see if there's any way to make that happen."

"Oh."

We drove in silence for a while. When she stopped for a red light, I asked the question that had been on my mind.

"How much trouble are we in?"

She didn't answer right away, chewing her bottom lip as she stared at the stoplight. When it turned green, she hit the accelerator and replied.

"A lot. We're in really big trouble.""

"Will we be kicked out of the Club?"

"I don't think so, but it's hard to say."

"Oh."

After we drove another few blocks in awkward silence, she suddenly pulled off the street and parked in a deserted parking lot.

"I don't want to minimize this. If they find out, they will punish us both and it will be very painful."

"If they find out? You mean, they might not?"

"It's possible. You're not going to say anything, right?"

Meekly, I nodded, trying not stare the rounded globes swaying softly beneath her cover-up.

"Neither am I. There's a chance that management might never hear about it."

She spoke as if she were working through the odds of that actually happening.

"None of the girls today have older sisters who are Club members."

Her deep blue eyes clouded over.

"Although every single one of them are daughters of alumnae. What are the chances that no one says a word to her mother?"

Shaking her head, she dropped her eyes down toward my lap.

"Not good, I'm afraid. And when Club directives are ignored, Mistress Shannon gets angry."

Frowning, my trainer glanced up at my face as she went on.

"You don't want to be on the business end of her whip when she's angry. Unfortunately, I think that's exactly where we'll both end up."

She lowered her gaze again, blue eyes wide as she stared between my thighs.

"Are you hard?"

Blushing furiously, I nodded. Reaching between my legs, she curled her hand around my thickened shaft and began to squeeze.

"After all the times you've ejaculated today, it's incredible that your penis is erect."

Her squeezes grew until she was stroking me up and down, as much as the tight shorts would allow. I opened my thighs so she could have easier access to my swollen crotch. Her deep blue eyes never wavered as she asked, watching her fist pump my bulge.

"Does talking about being whipped get you excited, Bill?"

I swallowed.

"I don't know Ma'am. I guess it does a little bit."

Smiling slyly, she glanced up at me.

"Me too."

Suddenly, my trainer stopped her rhythmic posting.

"Let me see it."

Withdrawing her hand from my lap, she waited for me to obey. I unbuttoned the top of my pants and pulled the zipper down, exposing my stiff pole to her, the engorged bulb jutting straight up toward the ceiling of the car.

"Take it out."

Gripping the loosened flaps of my shorts, I spread them wide and carefully extracted my raging hard-on, lifting my balls so that they were resting on top of the open zipper. Turning further toward her, I slid my left knee onto the console and scooted closer. Gently, Erika curled her hand around the protruding rod, clutching it firmly as she began to post up and down once more, but this time without any obstructing cloth in the way.

After a long minute, she paused and rubbed her thumb across the slit at the tip, causing it to gape open. I gasped at the sensation, and then tried to control my breathing so I could speak.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Although I may not be able to answer it."

"When Heather kissed me in the doorway, I realized that I've never seen a Club members do that - kiss. Why?"

Erika never lifted her gaze as she answered.

"As I understand it, the Club believes that kissing, traditional kissing, will increase the likelihood of emotional attachment between members. The intent is to promote group unity without the entanglement of obligation or entitlement. The Club members who are Psych majors can probably give you a more detailed explanation. That's also why almost all of our scenes involve at least three members."

"What about now?"

Caught, the gorgeous brunette looked up at me, guilt clouding her blue eyes.

"You're right. We should stop."

But she didn't. Instead, she kept jacking my rigid log as she continued, gazing down between my legs.

"It's one thing to have an accident during a scheduled scenario. It would be quite another to have one while it's just the two of us."

She gave me one last stroke and then pulled her hand away, leaving my hard-on to jerk and quiver as it stood straight up between my thighs. I didn't move, waiting for her instructions. She sighed and then started the engine.

"Zip it up and I'll drive you back to your dorm."

Awkwardly, ii managed to stuff my raging erection back into my shorts as she pulled back into traffic. After another minute, I broke the silence.

"But there do seem to be some couples within the Club."

"Yes, there are. And just like having relationships with non-Club members, they have to be approved by top management."

"Oh."

We drove the rest of the way without speaking and when she shifted into park in front of my dorm, she slid her hand across my shoulder and smiled. Her look was almost tender.

"Don't say anything about this to anyone, and we'll see if we can go undetected."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"See you this weekend."

Again, she knew more than I did. I wondered what was on the schedule for this weekend.

That night, I slept ten hours, waking exhausted late on Sunday morning. It was nearly noon before I roused myself. When I did, another e-mail was waiting in my inbox. From the Chemistry Department, it had instructions that surprised me.

gupiao
gupiao
596 Followers