WVC Ch. 21:The Adv Drawing Class #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

After only a few minutes, I was right on the edge of a huge climax, my breath shallow and ragged. Then she stopped, suddenly releasing the soaking wet sheath, letting it jerk and quiver as it jutted out in front of me. Resting her hand on my shoulder, she stepped around my side to face the class.

"We'll have few more minutes of our model in this standing pose."

With an affectionate squeeze, she hopped down from the platform to circulate among the students, offering a comment here, an encouragement there. Gradually, my breathing slowed and I came back down. But not my cock. Sneaking a peek down to my crotch, l saw that it remained adamantly erect.

"Class, please wrap up your sketches so we can move onto the next position."

The students hurried to complete their work as Ms. Morris climbed back up onto the stage, glancing down at my distended sheath as she strolled to the back wall. As they finished, the petite teacher hauled a bar stool to the front of the platform, setting it down beside me.

"Next, we'll have our model sit for a longer pose."

Taking the baseball bay from my hands, she me a moment to stretch before issuing her instructions. Still facing away from the students, I bent over and rounded my shoulders, reversing the position I'd been holding and trying to relieve the tightness. Twisting, and moving my torso from side to side caused my projecting sheath to swing wildly while she watched closely.

"Now, please mount the stool -

With a deep breath, I turned to face the class, avoiding eye contact as I tried to minimize the sway of my hard-on. I heard a couple of the girls catch their breath when my crotch came into view. Still facing the students, I climbed up onto the padded seat and turned to Ms. Morris for further instructions. Smiling, her piercing blue eyes glittered as she nodded.

"Let's go with a more relaxed pose this time."

With my stiff cock standing straight up between my thighs, I suspected that I wouldn't appear very relaxed.

"Place your right foot on the lowest rung of the stool. Bend your left leg and put your foot on the top rung. No, open your legs wider and hook your foot on the other side. Here.'

Stepping forward, the blue eyed brunette manually placed my foot on the uppermost rung on the outside of the leg of the stool, spreading my knees apart so that the bulging pouch was on full display.

"Excellent! Now lean over and put your left elbow on your knee. And rest your other hand on your right thigh."

As I followed her directions, I found myself gazing down at my crotch, the single eye my engorged cockhead staring back at me through the translucent cloth. I tried to control my erratic breathing, but there was nothing to be done about the rhythmic pulsing that caused my upright pole to throb and twitch.

"Well, most of you looks relaxed anyway."

Ms. Morris' comment drew a giggle from one of the girls, and I felt another flush come across my face.

"This will be a longer pose girls, so take your time and work on the details."

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as she dismounted the raised platform. Hopping off the stage caused her breasts to bob up and down beneath the thin blouse, and more blood surged into my raging erection, causing it to shudder. Another giggle came from one of the girls, but with my head down, I couldn't tell who.

As she made her way around the room, pausing with each student, the attractive instructor took more time than she had before. The minutes ticked by and my stiff cock began to soften.

Staring down at my crotch as it slowly receded, I was surprised. Usually, it remained firmly erect, but I guessed that the hunched position she had me in wasn't conducive to remaining rigid. Either that, or I needed some visual stimulation, not just gazing at my wilting erection. Or maybe it was because I had my balls emptied three times last weekend.

At any rate, the petite instructor was so busy with helping the class, she never noticed. But the girls did.

"Ms. Morris, he moved."

"What do you mean, he moved?"

From my left, another voice chimed in.

"His dick got soft."

That set off a round of hysterical giggles. As I felt the heat of a flush spread across my face, I didn't look up. I stayed focused between my open thighs, watching my now flaccid log twitch feebly as it pointed down toward the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her come to front of the room, right to the edge of the small stage.

"When I asked for a relaxed pose, I guess our model took it literally. Let's take our ten minute break."

When I stood up and began to stretch, she crooked her finger at me.

"You come with me. Get your robe."

I barely had enough time to throw it around my shoulders as she led the way back to the tiny changing room. With my heavy cock flopping loosely between my thighs, I hurried after her, still feeling the blush on my cheeks.

Once I squeezed past her, she shut the door and turned to me. I was relieved to see that she wasn't angry, but she did have a strange glint in her eye.

"Put on the harness. You'll wear that for the rest of the class."

I nodded, feeling the heat of my blush travel down my neck as I pulled it from the pocket of my pants. The room was so small that I had to bend sideways to keep from bumping her. As I straightened up, I hesitated, thinking she would leave so I could pull it on. When she spoke, there was more than a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"What are you waiting for?"

Without a word, I took a deep breath and peeled the damp sheath off my flaccid log. It was much easier than stretching it on at the beginning of class. Once my shaft swung free, I reached into the basket of the G-string to cup my balls, lifting them up and out. After yanking the thin straps down my thighs, I bent at the waist slightly sideways and carefully slid the shiny metal ring down the still thickened shaft until it was snug against my ball sac. After looping the thin black leather all the way around both my cock and balls, I cautiously arranged the vertical piece that separated my balls before cinching the strap tight.

Immediately, the close-fitting leather and metal harness had the desired effect. As the blood flow was trapped by the restraint, my cock started to lengthen and grow thicker, stretching down toward the floor, and then up and out, twitching and jerking higher until it was parallel to the floor, only inches from her slim body. She nodded in approval.

"Excellent! Now the suit.

With my newly revived hard-on waving proudly before me, I pulled the elastic straps up my thighs and started to work the moist material of the sheath over the engorged bulb. Once that was complete, I slid the tight spandex down my swollen stalk. The shiny white cloth was snug, even tighter than before, squeezing my stiffened rod almost as effectively as a pair of hands. As it tried to twitch higher and point up toward her pretty face, she beamed, studying the jerky ascent.

"Oh yes. This is a much better."

Abruptly, she reached out and slid her hand along the quivering stalk. I caught my breath as I watched her fingers play up and down the length of the shiny sheath.

"This G-string is nearly sheer now, and when this big dick of yours starts to leak, I'm sure it will become completely transparent."

We were silent for a few moments, both watching her fingers trace the thick veins bulging on the sides off my shaft before they circled the prominent ridge that crowned my swollen bulb.

"Shouldn't you assume the position, Bill?"

"Yes Ms. Morris."

Shuffling my feet apart, I followed her instructions without any hesitation. As I tilted my hips, the little brunette kept her fingertips active on my throbbing hard-on, teasing the straining bulb, tracing the deep cleft on the underside and finally dipping into the hole at the tip, pressing the thin material down into the darkened crevice. I shivered as she continued to caress me.

"Does this feel good?"

"Yes Ms. Morris."

"Please, Bill, call me 'Terri'. I think you can call me by my first name, especially while I'm playing with this big dick of yours."

"Yes Ma'am, - Terri."

"That's better."

While swirling her fingers around my engorged cockhead, she reached between my spread thighs to cup my bulging balls in the palm of her other hand.

"I really like this harness. It displays your balls very nicely, splitting them apart and lifting them high. Almost like they're being offered up for inspection."

I didn't know how to respond. She kept playing with them, running the tips of her fingers across the taut surface, tickling my skin through the spandex. I swallowed before I spoke.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Abandoning my balls, she wrapped both hands around the base of my thickened pole and squeezed. Slowly, deliberately, she ran her fists up the full length of my hard-on and back down, stretching the cloth and pulling it tight against the gaping hole at the very tip. And then she let go, studying the way it trembled as it jutted out from between my thighs.

"It think you're ready. Get your robe."

Nodding, I grabbed the pink silk as she waited for me. Once I had it wrapped around my waist, she threw the door open wide and strode out into the class room. The girls were watching as we emerged from the tiny room. I guess we had taken a bit longer than the normal ten minute break.

Arching one full eyebrow, the stunning redhead asked.

"Everything all right, Ms. Morris?"

With a light flush to her face, the brunette teacher replied just as I started climb up onto the platform.

"Of course, Kendall. Why do you ask?"

The tall redhead started to reply but the slim blonde with the pony tail and the medium sized breasts responded first.

"She was worried that you were making sure that he wouldn't get hard again."

The rest of the girls snickered as her full breasted friend continued.

"Yeah, by taking all of the starch out of his big cock!"

That sent them into gales of laughter while the redhead glared at the two blondes. Smiling, Ms. Morris - Terri motioned me to get up on the stage as the laughter faded into nervous giggles.

"Girls, actually it was quite the opposite."

That quickly silenced the students as I mounted the low platform, clutching the ridiculous pink robe and trying to keep my swollen cock from swinging too wildly. With an evil glint in her blue eyes, she twirled her finger signaling me to turn around and face the class.

"As you so astutely pointed out, our model had some difficulty in maintaining a motionless pose earlier. I've helped him don a restraint which should solve that problem."

Fingering the robe, I swallowed, knowing what was coming next.

"Bill, please drop your robe so the students can she what I mean, and we can get started."

Feeling the heat on my face, I nodded and let the robe slip from my shoulders, slide down my arms and pool onto the stage at my feet. As the class gasped, the art professor hopped onto the platform beside me.

"Omigod!"

With my face now blazing, I tried to avoid making eye contact with the wide eyed students, which wasn't a problem since no one was looking above my shoulders anyway.

"He's going to stay like that for the rest of the class?"

The tall black haired girl with the smallish breasts couldn't believe it.

"Yes, Nicole. By wearing the restraint that I mentioned earlier, he should be able to maintain this position."

"Wow!"

Bending over, the pony tailed blonde who'd made the snarky comments peered between my legs, staring below my protruding sheath.

"Is that what he's wearing under the suit?"

Grinning, Terri nodded at me.

"Assume the position."

The flush crept down my neck as I clasped my hands on top of my head and shuffled my feet well apart, which sent my bloated rod bouncing wildly. The other girls joined Nicole in examining my exposed crotch.

"It's a genital restraint, a cock and ball harness. It may be difficult to see through the shiny material of his posing pouch, but I think you can make it out."

The girls crowded the front of the platform. The chesty blonde in the red t-shirt was so close that I could feel her warm breath wash across my trembling cockhead.

"Can't we just take the suit off? That way we could see him better."

I held my breath to see what the brunette teacher would say. Her bright blue eyes flicked up to meet mine before dropping back down to my twitching sheath. She had a sly smile on her face.

"Not today, Tracy. Maybe next time."

She pouted, but the other students edged closer as Terri picked up where she had stopped.

"There is a metal ring around the base of our model's dick that keeps him hard and erect. There's also leather band that's cinched tight all the way around his ball sac, as well as a single strap that splits his balls apart. The harness pulls his entire genital package out away from his lower abdomen and puts him on display. I think it makes for a much better pose to draw. Wouldn't you agree?"

From the murmured assent, I gathered that they did. My rampant hard-on quivered under the intense scrutiny, and I could feel the warm glow spreading across my shoulders.

"Now, let's get started drawing,"

Reluctantly, the six girls returned to their easels as the black haired instructor brought the stool back to the front of the stage.

"For the second half of the class, we'll start by having our model take another long pose."

I started to sit down, but she shook her head.

"We'll have you seated later."

Retrieving the bat, Terri grinned as she thrust it toward me.

"Here, take the bat and swing it up over your right shoulder. That's it, like a baseball player waiting his turn. And hold it with both hands. Good, now put your left foot up onto the second rung of the stool and lean over. Now, move your other foot back a bit so you spread your thighs apart. A little more. That's perfect!"

The pose reminded me of a baseball layer waiting on the top step of the dugout, ready to approach home plate. Only instead of a tight, double knit baseball uniform, I wore a tiny G-string with a protruding sheath that hugged my stiff cock. Glancing down, I saw that in the space between my parted thighs, the tip of my quivering pole was nearly touching the edge of the seat. When I heard the classroom door swing open, I looked up in alarm. I thought that it was locked.

Meredith Reynolds slipped into the back of the classroom.

"Ah, Meredith. You're just in time."

Hopping down from the platform, Ms. Morris hurried to greet her, giving the curvaceous brunette an unusually warm embrace. They chatted for a moment before they both strolled toward the front of the class, arm in arm. Like her colleague, Meredith wore shorts that revealed shapely legs. But unlike her friend, the intermediate drawing instructor wore a loose blouse in a dark green that concealed the full curves of her chest.

"Class, for those of you who don't know her, this is Ms. Reynolds, the art professor who first discovered our model for today."

Characteristically, she blushed at the public recognition, obviously embarrassed by the chorus of "thank you". As she drew closer to the front of the stage, her green eyes sparkled as she met my gaze, and then slowly lowered them to examine my swollen pouch.

She looked like she was going to get up on stage with me, but she stopped and stood there between Kendall, the stunning redhead, and one of the two blonde twins, watching. Instead, it was Terri who mounted the platform and halted just beside me.

"She's here to observe our class today, so let's continue."

Moving around me, the petite brunette let her right hand slide across my shoulder, her fingertips lightly teasing my skin. I could feel goose bumps rising as she continued.

"Now students, notice that the positioning of his arms and the slight twist of his torso gives definition to his already muscular frame. See how this brings clarity to his shoulders and his upper chest."

Running her hands over the parts of my body as she described them, she slid her mischievous fingers under my raised arm to cup my right pectoral muscle. She was close enough that I could feel the heat from her body. I shivered as her fingertips slipped lower, tracing the taut muscles of my stomach.

"Observe too how the curve of his torso brings out the ridges of his abdominals."

As Terri's hand drifted still lower, I caught my breath. Behind her glasses, Meredith's green eyes grew wide as she watched the deliberate fingers slither down my body toward my crotch and the miniscule G-string. Was she going to fondle my stiff cock in front of the class? But she didn't. Instead, she let her hands glide onto my upper thighs, squeezing them as she continued speaking.

"The wide separation of his legs creates an arresting sense of negative space, and accentuates the thrust of his rather large, obviously aroused dick."

At her words, my raging hard-on throbbed higher. I could feel it bob up and down as her fingertips grazed the taut elastic waistband of my suit. Standing right in front of me, Ms. Reynolds wet her lips as she stared between my thighs.

"Class, please continue with your drawings."

Abruptly, she pulled her hand away and stepped back, leaving me alone at the front of the platform with my rigid sheath quivering. Without a backward glance, she dismounted the stage and started to circulate around the class, again offering comments on each student's work. And this time, my erection didn't fade as she moved from easel to easel. With the harness cinched tight and Ms. Reynolds gazing eagerly at my swollen crotch, I had no trouble staying hard and erect.

As the whispered conversations and the scratching on the paper continued, I was reluctant to make eye contact any of the girls. It seemed safer to watch Ms. Reynolds watch me. That is, until Ms. Morris pulled her friend into a discussion that grew quite animated. After a couple of minutes, the advanced drawing instructor strolled back to the front of the class, leaving Meredith deep in thought.

Stepping up onto the stage, the petite brunette gently took the bat out of my hands.

"For the final pose today, we'll have our model on the stool in a three quarter profile."

As she set it aside, she spun her wrist, indicating that should come around to the other side of the stool. With the shiny sheath swaying before me, thick and heavy, I began to sit down.

"No, turn a little toward me. I want you to display more of a profile to the students."

Pivoting on top of the stool, I followed her directions, my stiff pole sticking straight up between my thighs.

"Rest your left foot on the lowest rung while you plant the other firmly on the floor. Now turn your head this way."

Motioning upstage, Ms. Morris had my twist my face away from the students so that I couldn't see any of them. Stepping closer, she nudged my right foot so that my legs spread farther apart and my thighs were wide open to the class.

"Slide your hips forward until they're almost off the edge. Good. Now, reach behind your hips with both hands so that you're supporting yourself on the stool. Excellent! Now, let your head drop back, just relax your neck and arch your back. That's it. Now, push your hips forward, just a little more. Perfect! Now hold that pose."

Terri had coaxed me into a pose that emphasized the outward thrust of my bloated rod, tightly bound by the cock and ball harness beneath the shiny spandex.

"Girls, if you'll bring your easels closer to the platform, we can begin."

I didn't think the students could get any closer, but they tried. With my head turned away, I could see nothing as they approached, but I could hear them dragging their easels across the floor. As they settled into place, I felt Terri edge next to me. Lightly, she begin to run her fingers back and forth across my shoulders, teasing me as she directed the students.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers