WVC Ch. 21:The Adv Drawing Class #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else, Meredith?"

"Umm."

"Do you want to play with him? With his big dick?"

Licking her lips once more, the glassy eyed brunette nodded, never raising her gaze from the protruding hard-on only inches from her face. Ms. Morris released me, taking her hands off my cock and balls, leaving my raging erection to bob urgently up and down.

"Go ahead, Meredith."

As she stood beside me, I felt the petite instructor slide one hand onto my bare ass, gently urging my hips forward until my twitching hard-on was until I was practically hitting Meredith in her nose.

"Touch it."

Taking a deep breath, Ms. Reynolds moved in slow motion, lifting her hand and letting her soft fingers glide onto the rounded surface off my trembling bulb. I shivered as her delicate fingertips caressed the taut skin, wet and shiny beneath the drenched sheath. Behind me, Terri began to explore my nearest ass cheek, lightly squeezing the rounded muscle and slipping her own fingers along the deep valley.

"That's it. Play with him."

Growing more confident, the seated teacher ran her fingers around the raised rim that circled my gleaming crown, pausing to dip the sharp edge of one fingernail into the yawing hole at the tip. I caught my breath as she pressed the sodden cloth inward, stretching lips of my slit ever wider.

"Play with his dick all you want."

Still using only one hand, Meredith let her teasing fingertips slide down the sides of my quivering shaft, tracing the bulging veins through the sopping wet material. As she reached the base, she delicately curled her thumb and forefinger around my throbbing log, unable to stretch all the way around.

"He has a magnificent dick, doesn't he, Meredith?"

The shapely brunette nodded, engrossed with her physical examination of my rampant erection. After releasing her grasp of my bloated pole, she ran her fingertip around the metal ring that nestled against my ball sac, bright and shiny even through the soaked material of the sheath. As Ms. Reynolds slid her hand back up my quivering pole to the swollen knob, she ran the pad of her thumb back and forth across the sensitive cleft on the underside.

I caught my breath as she rubbed ever so lightly, prolonging the exquisite caress, teasing the rim of my cockhead. Moving directly behind me, Ms. Morris pressed the stiff points of excited nipples into my back as she leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"Do you like this, Bill? Do you like having Meredith play with your hard dick?"

My breath was coming quick and shallow as I nodded. The exploration that Terri was giving my butt gradually centered on my sphincter. As the inquisitive fingers brushed across my puckered hole, I shivered again and shuffled my feet slightly wider apart, giving her easier access to my nether region.

"And do you like me playing with your ass?"

Again, I nodded in silence. Cupping my left ass cheek, she squeezed and pulled it away from my right buttock as she circled the crinkled entrance between them with her fingertip. In my front, Meredith curved one hand over my engorged bulb, mashing her palm into the gaping eye while wrapping her other hand around the thickened shaft, just below the head. In my ear, Ms. Morris voice was a hiss.

"I need you to say it out loud,"

My voice croaked as I answered.

"Yes, Ma'am. I like it when you play with my ass."

Her response was to jam her forefinger deep into my rectum. I grunted and lunged forward, driving my leaking cock farther into the other teacher's grasp. As the insistent finger started to twist and turn, spiraling in and out of my ass, Meredith began to pump me, short, deliberate strokes since the dripping wet cloth hampered her movement up and down my stiff rod. At the same time, she started to rotate her palm, twisting it back and forth, bearing down lightly on my open cockslit.

Squish, squish - the sound of her jacking fist through the soggy spandex echoed off the walls of the silent classroom. Rubbing her rigid nipples across my back, Terri whispered.

"So you wouldn't mind if Meredith she played with you like this during her next class?"

I swallowed as she continued to ream me, stretching my hole to open wider. Squish, squish -

"No Ma'am. I'd consider it a privilege."

"You'll be totally nude. You won't be wearing anything like this flimsy G-string to hide you. Everyone will be able to see just how big and hard your dick really is."

Pausing briefly, the petite brunette slipped a second finger into my sphincter, and immediately plunged both deep inside of me. I gasped, but managed to spit out a response.

"Yes Ma'am, I realize that."

Squish, squish, squish - With her fingers wedged into my rectum, Ms. Morris leaned around my torso to see what her friend was doing. Abandoning my bloated knob, the seated woman had wrapped both hands around the thick stalk and was pumping me in earnest. Terri watched for a moment before she spoke again, a smile in her voice.

"You heard him, Meredith. He's given you permission to touch him, to fondle him, to play with his big dick in front of your whole class."

Without lifting her gaze from the soaking wet cocksheath she held, Ms. Reynolds nodded, intent on milking as much lubricating fluid out of me as she could.

"The students will be able to see all of you, every detail, including that beautiful purple cockhead."

As she pulled her fingers out of my butt, the standing instructor reached between my open thighs and cradled my taut balls with her other hand.

"And they'll examine your balls, tight and full, and brimming with your male milk."

I was panting heavily, pumping my hips to coincide with Meredith's steady rhythm, shoving my drooling hard-on farther into her double fisted grip. My voice was hoarse as I replied.

"Yes Ma'am. I know."

With soft chuckle, Terri circled my restrained balls, gently but firmly pulling them down away from my torso before stabbing her fingers back into my ass. As she began a twisting corkscrew action in and out, she continued.

"Yes, I believe you'd enjoy that, showing off your big dick, exhibiting yourself for everyone to see."

I didn't answer, closing my eyes and totally giving myself over to two pairs of hands. It didn't take long until I was fast approaching the point of no return. My hip thrusts grew bigger, more frantic as I tried to accelerate, desperate to reach a climax.

Abruptly, Ms. Morris yanked her fingers out of my rectum and tugged urgently on my balls.

"I think we better stop. We don't need an accident now, do we, Meredith?"

Still jacking my throbbing cock, the reddish haired brunette nodded. But she didn't stop. Without releasing her firm around my ball sac, Terri reached out to her friend and lightly rested a hand on her shoulder. That seemed to shake her out of her apparent trance, although when she looked up at me, there was a glazed look in her green eyes.

She halted her rhythmic posting, leaving both fists still wrapped tightly around the pole jutting out from between my legs. Gently, almost tenderly, Ms. Morris peeled Meredith's hands off my hard-on, leaving it to jerk and twitch in the air, urgently trying to achieve release.

"My goodness. You really are excited, aren't you?"

My mumbled reply was lost when Terri gave me a sharp smack on my bare butt, while still squeezing my balls. I yelped and tried to avoid the second swat, dancing on my toes while she tugged down, keeping me in one spot. Gasping for air with my hands still perched on top of my head, I warily anticipated the third blow, which never came. Instead, the petite teacher kept her tight grip on my balls while reaching around my waist to run her fingers over the rounded bulb of my quivering cock, caressing the taut skin through the sheer spandex.

"You really do have a gorgeous dick, Bill."

Letting her feathery fingertips slid down the side of the pulsing shaft, she continued.

"Meredith can't wait until the next time you pose for her class."

Circling the base, she squeezed me.

"Neither can I."

Releasing her grip, she ran her fingers back up the throbbing pole, tracing the veins as they bulged along the sides. Meredith's voice was so small I nearly missed what she said.

"I have seen one before, you know."

With her fingers loosely curled around my dribbling hard-on, Ms. Morris responded.

"Seen what?"

With her green eyes still fastened on the oozing log in her face. Ms. Reynolds answered, her voice a bit stronger.

"A penis."

Wetting her lips, she watched her friend play with the jutting sheath, running her fingertips lightly up and down the full length of my swollen rod.

"Once, I saw my little brother's when we were kids. But his was nothing like this."

She was so close I could feel her warm breath washing over the sopping wet tip. I shivered.

"You may have spoiled her, Bill. She'll think every male has a dick like yours."

With that comment, Terri released me, letting go of my balls as well as the loose grip she had on my projecting hard-on. They were silent for a moment, watching my erect cock twitch and quiver as it stuck straight out from between my legs. Finally, Ms. Morris helped the busty brunette to her feet.

"Time to put that away, Bill."

With a sigh, I turned toward the dressing room, my rigid pole swaying heavily before me.

"We're both looking forward to the next time you pose for our classes. You will be totally nude, you know?"

I nodded.

"I know. You said that."

Meredith finally smiled, with a brief glance at my jutting cock before I entered the tiny space. I didn't bother to close the door behind me. What was the point?

As I peeled off the sodden G-string, I heard the classroom door open and close. Taking off the leather and metal harness proved to be more of a problem. After several minutes of pinching my swollen cockhead, and working the metal ring off my bloated stalk, I was finally able to unravel the harness and put it in my pocket. But my hard-on remained.

After stuffing my thickened cock back into my shorts, I left the art building. Walking across the leafy campus with an unmistakable bulge in my crotch, I caught more than one coed's eye as I made my way back to my room. I was not surprised to find another e-mail in my inbox, this time from the Anthropology Department.

I didn't even know Western Valley had an Anthropology Department.