WVC Ch. 21:The Adv Drawing Class #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With this pose, the immediate tendency is to focus on our model's impressive dick."

With my face beet red, there was an embarrassed giggle from one of the girls.

"And yet, I want you to go further. Notice the tension in his arms, the muscles bulging as he rests his weight on his hands."

I shivered as she let her fingertips trail down my right triceps, the one nearest the front of the platform, emphasizing the exact area she was describing. With her other hand, the art instructor started to caress the back of my neck, ruffling my hair.

"Pay attention to the details. Make certain that you give weight to his hair."

Moving closer until she was right behind me, out of sight of her students, she teasingly rubbed the sharp points of her erect nipples across my shoulders. My protruding log bounced up and down in appreciation, causing a small gasp from one of the unseen students.

Reaching over my shoulder, Terri slid her fingers down my chest, pausing to cup my left pectoral muscle, squeezing lightly, massaging it, and then moving the firm flesh in a large circle. My cock was throbbing as she started to finger my nipple, now nearly as excited as my upright log.

"Observe how responsive his nipples are, how hard and stiff they've become."

She was right. I could feel both of them pulsing urgently as she continued to fondle my chest. The only sound could hear besides my heavy breathing was the scratching on the paper from the students.

"Take care to include these sharp buttons as you draw his well-developed pectoral muscles."

Sliding around to my side, the art teacher pressed against my left thigh as she reached up to capture my eager bud between her thumb and forefinger. I caught my breath as she pinched, hard. Panting, I tried to stay still, resisting the urge to squirm under the relentless pressure as she stretched across my torso with her other hand and to catch my right nipple as well, twisting and turning them back and forth. But when she roughly pulled them out away from my body, I couldn't help it. I gasped out loud.

"Yes, be sure to capture his nipples in their current aroused state."

Abruptly, she stopped, leaving both hands lightly resting on my chest. As I sat there panting, she slowly let her fingers slide down the center of my torso, lightly caressing my heaving abdomen.

"Don't forget to depict the distinct structure of his marvelously firm stomach, the rigid curves and the deep indentations. A different angle and a changed pose create an alternate viewpoint."

I held my breath as she moved lower still, her feathery touch gliding onto my smooth pubic mound, brushing the taut elastic waistband of my tiny posing strap. I thought she was going to start fondling me though the G-string, but instead, she veered onto my thighs, gripping one in each hand and squeezing.

"We've already discussed his remarkable thighs, now splayed apart and so relaxed."

The brunette began to stroke my thighs, starting on the top and gradually working toward the inside, pulling my knees farther apart with each pass and edging ever closer to my quivering hard-on. The underside of her right forearm brushed across the upper curve of my engorged cockhead as it strained against the spandex sheath, and I jumped, sending it bobbing wildly between my legs.

"Oh my! It appear that our model's dick has begun to leak."

"Ms. Morris, he's been leaking for a while."

"Yeah, look at how clearly you can see his big dick through the cloth."

From the warm air washing over the tip of my trembling bulb, I knew that the petite instructor was leaning closer to investigate. I tried to stay calm, but I could feel the sheath twitching under the intense scrutiny.

"Lilianne, you are absolutely right."

Terri had stopped with the palms of both hands flat against the inside of my spread thighs, very near my pair of tightly bound balls as they bulged inside the straining pouch. Slowly, she began to stroke, lightly rubbing skin of my inner thighs, gradually moving higher until the backs of her hands jostled my balls, causing my towering erection bob up and down.

"Earlier, as I reviewed the extraordinary attributes of our model for you, I left two things out. One is his facial features, quite striking with high cheekbones, a square jaw line and his sharply defined nose. But since he has his head turned, we are not going to concentrate on the fine bone structure of his face."

She paused as she lifted her hands from between my open thighs, brushing the bloated knob as she withdrew. I exhaled, not realizing that I'd been holding my breath.

"Instead, we're going to draw his other outstanding feature."

Totally unprepared for her next move, I jumped as she curled both hands around the base of my rigid stalk.

"This. His oversized, and very excited penis."

In the silence that followed, I was astounded to hear the pencils scratching across the papered. The girls were still working.

"As Lilianne pointed out, a copious amount of lubricating fluid has seeped out from the tip of our model's impressive erection, soaking the thin white cloth and making his brief G-string almost superfluous."

Imperceptibly at first, the black haired teacher began to squeeze, a rhythmic action that forced even more blood into my raging hard-on.

"For instance, we can all see just how dark red, almost purple, the swollen head of his dick actually is. And the prominent ridge that circles his corona is noticeably visible."

Keeping one fist firmly gripping my rigid pole, she trailed the fingertips of her other hand all around the sensitive rim as she underlined her description. I shivered as she captured my quivering cockhead, lightly circling the engorged bulb just behind the ridge with her thumb and forefinger, squeezing me gently.

"And now, we can now see exactly how much bigger the head is when compared to thickness of his shaft."

"Yeah, and how much space there is between your hands."

I couldn't identify the voice, but the comment brought more nervous snickering.

"That's true, Kendall. Our model is exceptionally well endowed."

So it was the gorgeous redhead with the clever remark. By this point, I was sure no one was paying attention to my position above my waist, so I slowly raised my head to watch. All of the students had stopped drawing, standing beside their easels and watching wide eyed as Ms. Morris played with my up swollen cock through the damp material.

Gripping the base of my thickened shaft with one fist while the other was tight just below the purplish bulb, the brunette teacher slowly started to squeeze and stroke, squeeze and stroke. Both hands at opposite ends of my pulsing log, moved together as she coaxed clear liquid from the slit at the very tip.

"By producing such an abundant amount of fluid, he provides the means to reveal the most intimate details of his oversized genitalia."

Terri's squeezes grew more pronounced until she was openly jacking my throbbing pole, short firm strokes that pressed the spandex across the top of my bulging knob. The taut cloth separated the lips of my cockhole, forcing it to spread wide as more drops oozed out, soaking the white material.

"Now that he has leaked enough to make the end of his sheath translucent, we can see just how large his urethra is."

Maintaining her steady pace, the short instructor leaned over for a closer look.

"Oh my! He does have an exceptionally big slit."

The girls crowded closer, eager to get their own view of my gaping hole. Terri obliged, holding me up so each coed got a good look. I was surprised to see Ms. Reynolds hanging back, almost like she was embarrassed by the blatant display her follow teacher was making of me.

"Well, let's make good use of all this lubricating fluid he's producing."

Halting the regular strokes, Ms. Morris tightened her grip around the base of my bloated stalk, holding it firm and upright as she flattened her other hand. Pressing the open palm against the end of the rounded bulb, she rotated her wrist, twisting it back and forth, smearing the seeping liquid across the shiny material. As I gasped at the pressure she was applying, she smiled.

"It won't be long until every feature of this big dick will be completely visible, and you students will be able to draw him down to the smallest detail."

With her fist wrapped around the base of my hard-on, Terri resumed those short, compact stokes up and down the lower half of my inflated shaft. With her other hand, she kept spreading the clear fluid over my engorged cockhead, smoothing the moisture with her fingertips until the end of the sheath was completely drenched.

"Good. Now that we can see all of this lovely head -"

Without completing her sentence, she began to take the excess liquid and smear it along the sides of my pulsing stalk, coating the white cloth and turning it as sheer as the tip. Her fingertips fluttered up and down as they traced the thick veins lining my shaft, clearly outlined beneath the snug sheath, bulging with blood. As she worked the slippery fluid into the material, she kept jacking me.

"Just a little more liquid and these marvelous thick veins will be visible all the way down to his balls."

Her jacking hand grew more vigorous, jerking the already taut cloth tighter across the rounded knob with each firm stroke. Panting heavily, I winced as the sheer material cut into the gaping crevice, splitting the open lips of my cockslit even farther apart.

"There, I think that's as wet as he's going to get.'

Leaning back to admire her handiwork, Terri kept her fist tight around the base of my stalk, pressed snugly against my bound balls. Every little detail of my towering hard-on was perfectly visible, the deep purple bulb shiny with lubrication, the dark hole oozing with fluid at the tip, the reddened pole quivering in the instructor's firm grasp, the heavy veins pulsing urgently as they lined the sides of my cockshaft. And even though I couldn't see them nestled between my thighs, I suspected that my bloated balls were just as obvious, lifted and displayed by the leather harness.

"Much better. Now we can see every single feature of this big dick."

Holding me steady, pointing up toward the ceiling, she squeezed once, twice, three times forcing more blood into my throbbing log. And then she let go. Released from her grip, my stiff cock bounced off my lower abdomen, bobbing wildly while my tightly restrained balls barely moved. The silence stretched longer as the students studied my twitching hard-on through the transparent G-string.

"Girls, we don't have much time left. Let's spend our last minutes capturing the energetic essence of our model's excited dick."

With their eyes wide, they filtered back to their easels, and soon the silence was filled with pencils scratching on paper as they drew my throbbing hard-on. Terri made her way around the room, offering quiet comments to each student. But Ms. Reynolds didn't move, glued to her spot in the small semicircle, staring openly between my legs.

And although I tried to remain still, the extremely aroused state of my cock made it hopeless. It jerked and quivered, throbbing eagerly under the intense examination from the class.

"Ms. Morris, it's really hard to draw him when his big dick keeps moving around like that."

The petite instructor left the pudgy blonde and came down to the front of the platform, staring intently at my trembling rod.

"I see what you mean, Tracy."

Briefly, her piercing blue eyes flicked up to meet mine before she dropped them back down between my open thighs.

"Bill, hold your dick still."

I just stared at her.

"Are you right handed?"

Dumbfounded, I nodded.

"Then take your right hand and put around your dick>"

Silently, I obeyed. Shifting my weight on the stool so I could free my right hand, I gingerly circled the shaft just below the engorged bulb. Behind her glasses, Meredith's eyes grew wide. I'd never touched myself in her class.

"No, not there. Hold your dick lower, next to your balls. Hold it up for everyone to see, like you're showing it off, displaying it to us so we can all see how big and full it is."

A deep flush suffused my face as I slid my fist down the swollen stalk until I gripped the base. She nodded approvingly as I pointed the glistening knob up toward the ceiling, holding it high and steady.

"That looks so natural, you presenting your stiff dick like this. I looks like you've had lots of practice."

My skin felt hot as the blush crept down my neck. Her words made my cock throb, and I had to clench it tighter to keep from it shuddering. With her green eyes fastened between my thighs, Ms. Reynolds never moved, except to moisten her lips. The girls kept sketching as Terri checked her watch.

"Two minutes.'

Working furiously, the students tried complete their drawings as the black haired teacher made her last rounds. I was surprised to notice how excited she was. Her firm nipples poked eagerly through the thin cotton of her blouse.

Finally, she called a halt.

"Times up, girls. Put your materials away."

Releasing the iron grip I had on my cock, I stood up and stretched before reaching for the ridiculous pink robe. The tall brunette with the slender figure caught my eye and winked.

"Ms. Morris, can we have this model return to pose for us again?"

One of the look-a-like blondes giggled while the other gave the speaker a friendly shove.

"Nicole, you just like him 'cause he's got a big cock."

That brought outright laughter as I felt another quick wave of embarrassment flash across my face. With my jutting cock swaying back and forth in front of me, I quickly wrapped the silky material around my waist, futilely trying to conceal my hard-on.

"That's enough, Tracy. While we may appreciate our model's well-endowed genitalia, we should also be considerate of his feelings."

That brought some murmuring but no audible retorts. As I started to step down from the stage, I realized that although she had lowered her gaze, Meredith had barely moved. Reaching the floor, I also noticed that there was a distinct flush to her own cheeks. Gathering up their books and back packs, the students began to filter out of the room as I turned toward the changing room. The black haired teacher stopped me.

"You don't have to hurry off, do you Bill?"

There was a twinkle in her blue eyes.

Uh no, Ma'am."

"Then wait a bit. I think Meredith has something to say."

Her cheeks grew redder but the other art instructor didn't move. Terri accompanied the last girl to the door and locked it, returning to join us near the front of the raised platform.

"Nicole wasn't the only one who'd like to have return for another class. Would you like pose for us again?"

"Yes Ma'am. I think I'd like that."

Dropping her gaze to the tent in the front of my pink robe, she grinned. My cock was still partially erect, jutting out toward the two women, bobbing beneath the silky cloth.

"So I see.'

Abruptly, she reached down and curled one hand around my distended shaft. I gasped as she grinned at me, holding my gaze as she started to squeeze me through the pink material. Meredith licked her lips as she watched those squeezes grow bigger until the small brunette was openly jacking me, short vigorous strokes that soon had me gasping.

Just as brusquely as she grabbed me, Terri let go, causing my abandoned hard-on to bounce enthusiastically.

"Get rid of the robe, Bill"

Swallowing, I followed her directions, shrugging the thin silk off my shoulders until it pooled around my feet. Spreading my feet apart, I clasped my hands on top of my head my feet and assumed the position, offering my bulging suit up to the attentive women.

"After the last time you posed for her class, Meredith came to me. She was worried that she'd overstepped the appropriate boundaries of a teacher and her model when she touched you."

I caught my breath as Ms. Morris closed her fist around the base of the now fully exposed and completely transparent sheath. She resumed her sharp, quick strokes, forcing more blood into my throbbing log.

"I know she discussed it with you, and despite your reassurances, she needed more. So I suggested that she audit our class today."

Hampered by the restrictive cloth covering my protruding pole, her rhythmic pumping stretched the wet spandex across the top of my bulging cockhead, tugging the shiny material the cotton into the gaping crevice at the tip.

"She needed to see me touch you, to watch while I handled your dick. She needed to know that it's all right for a female instructor to play with you like this."

While continuing to jerk me off with one hand, the blue eyed brunette used the other to cover my quivering bulb, cupping her palm over the rounded end, now a dark reddish purple. I kept leaking, the clear liquid oozing from the yawning cockslit. Ms. Reynolds licked her full lips, studying the way her friend was playing with me, with my drooling cock.

"I think she wants to play with you now, although I suspect she may be a little shy."?

Immediately, the chesty brunette colored, her cheeks flushing as she kept her eyes locked on Terri's hands.

"Like many of the faculty, she's a graduate of Western Valley herself. When she attended, of course there were no men, so all of her sexual experience has been with other women. I don't think she'd never even seen a male penis until she saw yours."

That made the redness in the cheeks of the busty brunette turn darker, giving her pretty face an appealing glow.

"You didn't know that, did you Bill?"

My breathing was growing ragged as I shook my head. Her relentless hands were driving me closer to a tremendous climax. She snorted as she kept posting up and down.

"I didn't think so. You were too busy showing off, displaying this big dick of yours."

Almost involuntarily, I began to thrust against her fist, shoving my dribbling hard-on deeper into the blue eyed woman's grasp. Noticing that I was starting to match her steady rhythm, Terri stopped, squeezing the base of my pulsing rod. Reaching between my thighs to caress my balls, she nodded.

"Umm. I think he's getting close. Meredith, go sit on the edge of the platform. Spread your knees apart so he can stand in front of you."

Like she was in a trance, the other art teacher obeyed, meekly following the instructions she'd been given, sitting down and shyly parting her thighs. Suddenly, she looked very young.

"Come on Bill. Let's offer Meredith your big dick."

Leading me by the grip she had on my rigid sheath, Ms. Morris pulled me to the front of the stage, angling my hips so that I slid between the seated woman's open legs. Without being told, I automatically resumed my position, hands on top of my head and feet well apart. Slowly, deliberately, the black haired teacher started to squeeze and pump again, drawing me to the edge of a mammoth orgasm.

"What did you want to say to Bill, Meredith?"

With a timid glance up to my face, the reddish haired woman swallowed, her beautiful hazel eyes wide.

"Umm, I think you have a great body."

Still maintaining her regular posting up and down the sopping wet sheath, Terri reached around my back. Snaking between my thighs, she gently cradled my tightly bound balls in the palm of her other hand.

"And?"

Taking a deep breath caused the substantial mounds of Ms. Reynolds' chest to heave beneath her dark green blouse. Shyly, she lowered her gaze, staring at the quivering head of my stiff cock as it strained against the sheer white cloth. Her voice was lower, softer as she spoke this time.

"And you have a gorgeous penis."

At those words, it surged higher in Terri's grasp, stretching up toward the sitting woman's face. My breath was coming short and shallow when she stopped, holding my engorged rod up for Meredith to examine, the oozing cockhead a rich, deep purple beneath transparent spandex. Leaning over to study the gaping hole at the very end, she was close enough so I could feel her hot breath wash over my taut skin.