WVC Ch. 24: The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last was not a surprise, but not taking the pills and the supplements was. I wondered about the purpose of the test. Didn't they already know enough about me?

Since the two girls had left me with a huge erection, I slept very badly. The following morning, I decided to wear the jack strap under a pair of baggy shorts. It helped hide my persistent hard-on the previous day, and it did had the same effect today as well. My cock stayed relatively calm until my 3 PM appointment.

The lab seemed deserted as I found my way upstairs to Room 315. As I entered, a tall brunette in a white lab coat was standing with her back to me in front of the reception desk, studying a clipboard. She was slim with long tanned legs, nicely shaped. I cleared my throat and she turned around. As she smiled at me, I thought she looked familiar.

"Oh hi, Bill. I didn't hear you come in. It's good to see you again."

My puzzled look brought a broader smile to her face. She had close cropped curly hair and deep set green eyes.

"I'm Diane."

"Um, hi."

Her smile turned into a smirk.

"We met at the Club. During your final Supplicant Ceremony."

Of course, she was the lesbian with the gorgeous red headed friend. Her green eyes twinkled when the recognition finally registered on my face.

"I'll be administering the test today. And our testing room is down the hall. "

Pointing to the open door behind me, she glanced down at my crotch. As I stood aside to let her lead the way, I was glad that decided to wear the jock strap.

Retrieving a folder from the desk, she continued.

"We've had to make some alterations in our normal procedures."

"Alterations?"

"Yes. We've never had a male subject for this particular test, so we've had to make adjustments. Follow me please."

As she slid past me, the back for her hand brushed the bulge in the front of my pants. I thought was accidental since she seemed to prefer girls, but when she glanced over her shoulder to make certain that I was following, I wasn't so sure. Docilely, I trailed after her, admiring her swaying hips as we walked down the empty hallway, passing several doors before she halted and checked her clipboard.

"Yes, I believe we've been scheduled here."

Swinging the door open, she stopped in her tracks. The small tiled room was already occupied and as she stood in the doorway, I peered over her shoulder.

Sitting at an oversized computer monitor was a striking black girl with broad shoulders and a startled look in her eyes. It was Lydia, the swimmer from the Club. And in center of the space, thoroughly strapped into an X shaped frame was the blonde dancer, Monica. Totally nude, she was spread eagled with black leather straps fastened around her ankles, thighs, wrists and arms. A much larger belt circled her slim waist. In addition, she had numerous electrodes attached to her head and across her gorgeous body. Her wide blue eyes registered complete shock.

"Diane! What are doing here?"

In response to Lydia's exclamation, the tall brunette quickly flipped the pages on her clipboard. Lead weights were clipped onto the distended nipples of the restrained girl, swinging heavily back and forth as they tugged on her full globes. Between her parted thighs, some type of apparatus was wedged into her wide open crotch with wires dangling below. I took a deep breath, feeling blood starting to flow below my waist.

"I thought we were scheduled for this room at 3?"

"There must have been a mix up. We have it until 3:30."

Scanning the electrodes attached to Monica's exquisite figure, I realized that all the wires were linked to a bank of measuring devices on the table and ran into Lydia's computer. When I glanced back to the immobilized blonde, she blushed furiously and avoided my gaze.

"Okay. I guess we can use the other testing room. Come on, Bill."

Obediently, I followed Diane back out into the hallway, discreetly trying to adjust the swelling bulge in the pouch of my pants.

"I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to see that."

Wearing a sheepish look, the curly haired brunette led me into the next room. With the oversized frame dominating the cramped space, it looked identical, except that it was empty. Setting her clipboard on the small table next to the computer, she turned it on and began checking the electrical connections.

"We're evaluating the effect of visual stimulus on the human body, specifically what subject matter causes sexual stimulation. And then, we measure the intensity of that arousal by attaching electrodes to various parts of your body. Um, like you saw with Monica."

As she began to organize the numerous wires leading out of the controls, she motioned toward an interior door.

"There's a private bathroom. Please remove all your clothes and make certain that your bladder is empty."

"Yes Ma'am."

After closing the door, I wondered where this was going. She liked women and I was just a test subject. At least, I kept telling myself that as I stripped off my clothes, folding them carefully and piling them on the single chair. After making sure that my bladder was empty, I flushed and wiped the tip of my cock with a tissue.

Looking in the mirror, I watched it hang thick and heavy, swaying back and forth between my thighs. After the brief surge that occurred while I was admiring the nude Monica, it had deflated, at least so that it pointed down toward the floor. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and was startled to find Diane's lovely redheaded girlfriend standing there, also in a white lab coat, waiting for me. Immediately, her pale blue eyes dropped below my waist, drawn to the thick pole dangling between my legs.

"You remember Jordan, don't you?"

Feeling the heat rising in my face, I nodded, which set my lengthened cock in motion.

"She'll be assisting me today. Now, if you'll step in front of the frame and turn toward me, we'll get you strapped in."

Following her directions, I moved to face the door with my back to the frame, shuffling my feet wide apart so they matched up with the lower portion of the X. Silently, the petite redhead knelt and buckled the black leather straps around both of my ankles.

She really was gorgeous, the porcelain skin just as clear and pale as I remembered, and the lab coat was just tight enough to remind me how chesty she was. All business, she secured the thick straps around the middle of my thighs as her friend began uncoiling the cables and draping them across the tiled floor. Belying her nervousness, Jordan's hands trembled as she buckled the straps around my legs, the backs of her hands coming perilously close to my hanging cock as she reached between my spread thighs.

"To get the electrical impulses to measure the level of your sexual arousal, I'm going to attach electrodes to various parts of your body."

Holding a handful of corded wires, the tall brunette began peeling the covering from the pads and carefully fastened the sticky electrodes to me. Starting at my temples, she worked over my head, down the back of my neck and across my shoulders as she continued explaining.

"Once we have you all hooked up, we show you a carefully constructed series of images and video clips on the computer while we monitor you. Raise your arms."

Following her directions, I lifted first one arm and then other so that she could tighten the soft leather cuffs around my wrists. After she was done and I was spread eagled on the padded frame, she crossed to the desk to retrieve another handful of electronic contacts as the slim redhead secured the leather straps around my lower biceps. Slipping behind me, Jordan wrapped the wide belt around my waist as her friend began attaching the sticky pads to my upper chest and to the inside of my elbows. The black leather belt must have been at least six inches wide, and Jordan had to reach around my waist to buckle it. I felt the unmistakable soft pressure of her full breasts against my back as she cinched it tight. Dangling between my open thighs, my cock twitched.

Finished fastening her batch of electrodes, Diane rose to gather up the last handful from the desk and passed them to her partner. Methodically, the petite coed attached the square patches to backs of both of my knees, and then began to work her way up my back as the brunette sauntered back to the computer and grabbed something else off the desktop.

"Now that we have those sticky electrodes attached, the next step is to apply this water-based gel to your skin for the remaining ones. It allows the contact points to maintain the maximum ability to conduct a low-level electrical current."

Stopping directly in front of me, Diane squeezed some of the clear gel into her palm as the redhead finished with the last of the electrodes behind me and came around to watch.

"Since we're monitoring the intensity of your sexual arousal, the remaining electrodes will be attached to what are considered be your erogenous zones."

With that, Diane reached out and began to finger my nipples, tweaking them as she applied the cool gel. Once they were liberally coated, she didn't stop. She kept going, flipping them back and forth, pinching and pulling them out away from my chest. Under her expert manipulation, they rapidly grew stiff and fully erect. With a brief glance up at my face, she ducked her head and took first one, and then the other between her lips, licking and sucking them until I was squirming in my restraints. Finally, she stopped. After reapplying the gel, she fastened clips with long hanging wires to my rigid buttons and I gasped, writhing against the leather straps. She chuckled.

"You'll get used to them. You may actually come to enjoy them. Jordan certainly does."

As a flush swept over her pretty face, Jordan lowered her eyes. I thought she was being bashful until I realized that she was staring between my legs. With all the attention on my nipples, I hadn't noticed that my cock was just about as stiff, jutting eagerly out away from my crotch. Diane followed her gaze down between my open thighs. Her grin grew wider.

"Perfect."

After squeezing another generous dose of the gel into her palm, she knelt at my feet, gazing at the stiff pole sticking straight out from between my thighs. Leaning forward, Diane slathered the cooling gel all over my swollen cock, caressing my balls and squeezing up and down the thickened shaft. Ignoring my engorged cockhead, she reached into the pocket of her lab coat and retrieved a shiny metal band. About a half inch wide, it opened and closed with a hinge.

Carefully, the kneeling girl slid it around my cock and balls, separating them from my lower abdomen. Snapping it shut, she tightened the adjustable mechanism and my firm cock responded, jerking and twitching higher as the unyielding metal trapped the blood.

"Excellent! That will make the last group of contacts easy to position. But first ---"

Rising to her feet, she moved out of sight behind me. As the pretty redhead stood silently, watching my hard-on quiver, I felt Diane's soft hand caress my buttocks. Sliding down between my spread buttocks, she applied a generous amount of what I supposed was the gel to my puckered hole.

"Take a deep breath, and just relax."

I followed her instructions, trying to still the pounding in my chest.

"That's good, Bill. Now take another."

As I did so, she caught me off-guard and shoved some kind of plug up my ass, which was shockingly cold inside my rectum. If my hips had been free, I would have tried to evade that invading object, but all I did was trigger a wildly bouncing cock in the middle of the X. Captivated by the violent gyrations of my raging erection, Jordan leaned closer.

"Excellent! Now for the last ones."

Holding a smaller but similarly hinged metal band, Diane returned to my front and positioned that ring around the base of my shaft, snugging it against my bulging balls. Once she had tightened that, both girls began to connect the cables snaking across the floor to all the wires dangling from my body, including the ones hanging down from my cock and balls. I was starting to grow uneasy.

As Diane left to retrieve something else from the desk, her pretty partner finished attaching the floor cables. Slipping whatever it was into the pocket of her lab coat, the brunette returned and knelt on the floor at my feet. Staring at my cock as it throbbed in her face, she squeezed another dose of the gel into her palm as she spoke again, her low voice almost a whisper.

"For the final contact point, you must remain absolutely still."

I held my breath as she curled her hand around my protruding hard-on, just below the raised ridge that circled my reddened bulb. Slowly, she ran her slippery fist down and then back up the full length of my pulsing stalk, halting once she was back up at the top.

"Jordan, can you hold him for me?"

When the petite redhead saw that Diane was offering my thickened pole as the handle to hold, her bright blue eyes lit up. Eagerly dropping to her knees, she reached out with trembling hands and slowly wrapped them both around the base of my swollen cock, one small fist on top of the other. Tentatively at first, she squeezed to keep me still. Gradually, her confidence grew and her grip tightened until her knuckles grew white.

With her eyes wide, she watched as the brunette coated the end of my rounded knob, daubing as much of the cool gel as she could onto the shiny surface. Grabbing me once more just below the shiny, Diane too squeezed my shaft. As the slit yawned open, she slid the tip of one fingernail inside and rimmed the lip, coaxing it spread even wider. Holding the crevice open, she scooped up some excess gel off my cockhead and pressed it down the hole. I gasped as she forced even more of the clear lotion inside. Without looking up at me, she tamped it down and explained.

"The final contact must be inserted into your penis."

Satisfied that she'd packed my gaping cockslit with as much gel as she could, she reached into her pocket and produced the probe, the shiny metal gleaming in the light.

"It's a urethral probe, a very thin metal rod that I'll slip inside.'

Feeling just a bit queasy, I glanced away, focusing instead on the redhead's pretty face. She was spellbound, her lips slightly parted as she stared as her friend hovering over the end of my raging hard-on.

Diane must have introduced some numbing agent into the last batch of gel as I could barely feel the blunt point of the slender rod slide into the tip of my cockhole. Gently, she worked it deeper, carefully swirling it in an ever widening circle as she pushed it into me, pausing periodically to wipe more gel into the gaping slit.

By now, Jordan's grip had loosened and she had started to rub, short gentle strokes up and down the lower half of my stalk that felt more like caresses. Her friend continued to slide the probe down the interior, cautiously rotating and twisting the thin rod until she was satisfied. It felt like it was all the way down, bumping up against the metal band around the base of my shaft. Wiping her hands, the tall brunette stood up and smiled at me.

"I think we're about ready to begin."

Reaching down to the floor to retrieve the last wire, Diane clipped it to the metal end jutting out of the tip of my cock, nodding with satisfaction when she was finished. Walking back to the computer, she clarified what I could expect.

"Once I turn on the electrical monitors, you may feel a slight tingling, and it may become a bit warm in the areas where the contact points are attached. That's perfectly normal, but if it becomes too hot or uncomfortable, let us know immediately. Do you understand?"

I nodded, shifting my eyes from Diane to the exquisite girl kneeling at my feet. Slowly, Jordan began to expand the range of her strokes. The slippery gel made it easy for her to slide her fists from the metal band pressed against my bloated balls all the way up to the fully engorged bulb, now deep purple and glistening in the light. Focused on the way the redhead was pumping my cock, I barely heard Diane's next words.

"You'll view a series of images on the overhead screen while I track the intensity of your sexual arousal on the monitor."

I hadn't noticed the screen suspended from the ceiling before. I was probably distracted by the other activities in the small room.

"In addition, Jordan will maintain physical contact with your penis during the test, giving a subjective measurement of your excitement, which will either confirm or deny the calculations of your electric impulses. First, I need to get a base reading. Jordan, release him for a moment please."

The redhead acted as if she hadn't heard, using both hands to squeeze and pump me, eagerly examining the rounded knob with the metal rod sticking out, watching every twitch it made.

"Jordan, let go of his penis."

Looking sheepish with the repeated request, the younger girl immediately released me, studying the way my stiff pole quivered once she freed it. Diane flipped some switches and I felt a tingling course through my body, though my temples and the back of my neck, through my knees and elbows, and especially through my nipples, down and around my cock and up my ass. A slight humming accompanied the low stimulation, adding to the unreality of the scene. The brunette adjusted the dials and nodded to Jordan.

"Let's begin."

Grabbing my projecting hard-on with both hands, the gorgeous redhead immediately started squeezing. Staring at the rounded knob of my cock, she whispered to me, and I suddenly realized that they were the first words I'd heard her speak today. Her voice had a musical quality I didn't remember from the Supplicant Ceremony. Of course, we weren't doing much talking then.

"I volunteered for this you know."

Looking down at the top of her head, I responded in an equally soft voice.

"No. I didn't."

Slowly, she began to post up and down the full length of my shaft, glancing up at me as she spoke, the silver stud in her tongue flashing in the light.

"Uh huh. Ever since the Supplicant Ceremony, I've been thinking about you."

As a slight flush spread across her pretty face, she dropped her gaze back down to my jutting cock.

"And about your penis."

The screen in front of me flickered to life, evidently powered by the computer that Diane was running. The first slides were of men and boys, initially clothed. The kneeling girl peeked over her shoulder to see if her friend was listening. She wasn't, so Jordan continued.

"Falling asleep in Diane's arms, I've had dreams about you, about your penis."

Nude male images began to cross the screen as she kept up her double fisted stroking. I started to reply when Diane reprimanded us from her seat at the computer desk.

"Stop talking, you two. It's altering the readings I'm getting."

Abashed by her friend's comment, Jordan glanced back up at me before lowering her pale blue eyes and focusing on her hands as they steadily pumped my cock. As the parade of pictures continued, I began to soften in her grip. After a couple of silent minutes, Diane spoke again.

"Call this level of arousal 'one', maybe 'two'."

The series of images changed. The pictures were closer and focused on individual cocks, some uncircumcised and others cut. Some were soft and shrunken while others had lengthened and were more distended but clearly not close to being erect.

"Jordan, any change in his condition?"

Still staring at my now flaccid pole, the girl with the pale skin shook her head.

"No. He's about the same."

"That's what I'm getting too. Let's try this."

The pictures changed again, the cocks becoming thicker and longer, showing early signs of excitement. I swallowed as Jordan kept stroking.

"Anything now?"

"Maybe."

"How about this?"