WVC Ch. 24: The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next series of slides were close-ups of cocks in genital restraints, cock rings, ball stretchers, small leather harnesses. I could feel my own cock start to rouse under Jordan's persistent strokes.

"Jordan are you getting anything?"

"Yeah. Maybe some threes and fours."

As the parade of slides continued, the cocks no longer were soft and flaccid. They were hard and erect, straining against the leather and metal, veins bulging, cockheads taut and swollen, just like mine was starting to become.

"Any fives?"

The kneeling girl slowed even more, squeezing firmly as she posted up and down my stiffening pole. Her devoted attention and the pictures were having and effect.

"I would say so."

"And this one?"

The next image in the series was of a particularly large one, fully erect with only a simple leather strap circling the base of the rigid shaft and bulging balls. The bulb was deep purple and considerably larger than the thick shaft below, with the heavy veins along the sides well defined and pulsing urgently. It looked like it was on the verge of ejaculation. A single drop of clear fluid was perched on the lip of the large cockhole, which was gaping wide open. I felt my own hard-on surge in Jordan's grip.

"That's a six."

The screen went blank and the kneeling girl reached for more of the clear gel, slathering it onto my thickened cock, lubricating the stalk and wiping dabs into the yawning slit, forcing it down inside of me, around the thin metal rod.

"You liked that last one, didn't you?"

I didn't realize that she was watching the screen. I thought she was focused on the nearly fully erect cock pole protruding between my legs as she called out the scores. Blushing, I mumbled my assent.

"I thought you might. It's a close-up of you."

Startled by her statement, I wondered, when did someone take a picture of me? With a sparkle in her blue eyes, she glanced up at me as she began posting up and down again.

"There's more."

Immediately, I pulled my gaze back up the screen just in time to see the next series of images begin. They were all of girls and women. And to my surprise, I recognized many of them, girls from my classes and around campus. Valerie, Erika and all the Club members were there, including the gorgeous redhead who was rhythmically stroking my now throbbing erection.

"Is his penis leaking yet?"

Leaning so close I could feel her warm breath wash over my quivering knob, Jordan inspected the tip of my captured hard-on.

"Yep. He just started."

"Good. And the readings?"

"Sixes and sevens."

The progression was the same. The images were fully clothed at first, then nude, followed by close-ups with various restraints, spreader bars, nipple clips, genital rings and the like. With the later pictures, I couldn't tell who they were for certain, but I thought I recognized Erika's stunning figure and her athletic black friend, Lydia.

And when we came to a porcelain skinned girl with full rounded breasts spilling off the sides of her slender torso, I caught my breath. Bright silver rings pierced the small buttons of her reddish nipples, and her plump pussy lips were adorned with a double row of glittering metal circles. Moisture glistened along the inner edges of her inflamed flower, several shades darker that her pale outer skin.

With her back turned, Diane's voice came to us.

"Was that an eight?"

Rubbing her thumb along the underside of my engorged cockhead, Jordan grinned up at me, a gleam in her eyes.

"Uh huh."

Glancing up over her shoulder, she nodded at the slim figure frozen on the screen.

"That's me."

There was an earnestness in her gaze as she turned back to me.

"You like?"

Firmly in her grasp, my cock throbbed.

"Very much."

"Come on, you two. We need to stay focused. We don't have this room forever."

While my straining hard-on was now drooling plenty of clear fluid, enough to keep the urethral probe sopping wet, Jordan reapplied the gel to the rest of my exposed genitals, working it around and under the metal bands that circled my balls and the base of my rigid shaft.

Satisfied that all the contact points were well lubricated, she resumed her steady posting up and down as the third series of images began to cross the screen, pictures of individual men and women, nude and in various poses of intercourse. They began with the standard missionary position and progressed through other poses, but always with the man in a dominant posture. I didn't recognize any of the people onscreen this time. They must have been professional models since the bodies were uniformly spectacular.

"Jordan, are you still getting sixes and sevens?"

"Uh huh."

"How about these?"

The next series were of anal intercourse, with the man on top. Gripping my cock, Jordan immediately noticed my reaction.

"No. These are lower."

From the computer desk, Diane didn't respond, but the images changed again. With the pictures of a woman kneeling to suck the man's cock, my own hard-on surged under the redhead's constant stroking. She spoke over her shoulder.

"Better. These are sevens and eights."

As a second woman appeared to join the action on screen, I could feel my cock swell even more. She had knelt behind the man and pressed her tongue between his spread ass cheeks.

"Oh, he likes this one. It's a nine."

Suddenly, the door swung open to admit a tall brunette with a regal bearing. She was stunning, wearing her reddish brown hair upswept on top of her head while her high heels accentuated the muscular curve of her shapely calves. And although her conservative business suit effectively hid her body, the material was tight enough to hint at a magnificent figure beneath the cloth.

Leaving the door wide open, she ignored my startled gaze and strode past Diane as the coed rose from her chair. With my feet spread well apart, she towered over me. She was very attractive with wide set green eyes, a square jaw and lusciously full lips. Obviously accustomed to being in charge, she gazed directly into my eyes before lowering her eyes to examine my exposed body. Referring to her notes, Diane explained.

"We're almost finished with his evaluation, and he's responded just as you anticipated."

Nodding approvingly, the statuesque brunette continued her appraisal, dropping her steady gaze until she was obviously looking down at my crotch. Watching Jordan pound my throbbing hard-on, a slight smile crossed her lips. Tilting her head sideways, she looked down at the floor beneath me. A pool of liquid had gathered on the tile from my dripping cock.

After closing the door, Diane joined us to introduce the newcomer.

"This is Professor Baker, dean of the Psychology Department and my advisor. This study is under her supervision."

Reaching down, the professor slid the tip of her forefinger under the rounded end of my cockhead, capturing some of the clear fluid streaming out of my slit. I held my breath as she circled the gaping hole, carefully avoiding the thin metal rod jutting out as she smeared my juice around the taut skin. Nodding again, she glanced up to the screen where the image of the two women kneeling to service the standing male was frozen. Abandoning me completely to Jordan's slowly pumping fists, she strolled over to the computer, leaving a whiff of a spicy perfume lingering in the air. It was vaguely familiar, and I tried to remember where I'd noticed it before, although I was more than a little distracted by the redhead's hands all over my cock.

Diane joined the older woman back at the computer and when the screen came back to life, another nude trio replacing the earlier threesome. This time, there were two men standing over a prone woman, one with his dick stuffed in her mouth while the other had his thrust deep into her pussy. It was followed by another scene, this one with three men penetrating a single women.

"These?"

"Fives, maybe."

From her position on the floor, Jordan looked up to see what was causing the lower scores. Without missing a beat, she whispered to me.

"Don't like to share, huh?"

I started to protest, but then I realized that my softening hard-on spoke for me instead. The pair at the computer punched buttons and the images changed back to a twosome. Both the man and the woman wore revealing bondage costumes, with the man restrained very much like I was. With her two handed grip, Jordan noticed the change in the stiffness of my cock immediately.

"He likes this better."

When a second woman, a tall blonde joined the duo onscreen carrying a short leather riding crop, I would have sat up straighter, if I were sitting.

"How about now?"

Both women at the computer turned to look, the cool gaze from Professor Baker centering on the dribbling pole the redhead was stroking.

"Oh yes, an eight at least."

Diane returned her attention back to the computer and flipped a switch. The still picture of the bondage trio flickered to life and the figures began to move. Staring at the screen, it occurred to me that the earlier images had been screenshots of movies. Wearing thigh high boots and a tight leather corset, the tall blonde approached the captive male. Jiggling as she walked, her oversized breasts protruded above the black leather, crowned with bright pink areolas.

The dark haired male wore a full body harness, one that crisscrossed his muscular torso and had a shiny metal ring circling his erect cock. The first women, a curvy brunette had knelt between his widely spread feet and begun fisting his hard-on. He was pretty big, easily accommodating her second hand as she increased the pace of her jacking, much faster than the leisurely tempo Jordan was using on my own dripping hard-on.

"Let me know when he reaches nine."

"Oh, he's already there."

As the onscreen mistress began lightly tapping the male's bare butt, Professor Baker strolled across the floor, her high heels clicking on the tile. Alternating her steely gaze between my oozing cock and the action onscreen, she stood close enough to me so that I caught another whiff of the oddly familiar perfume she wore. When the onscreen brunette opened her mouth and swallowed the guy's cock, I felt my own stiff pole surge in Jordan's grasp. I was panting now, inching closer to a very large eruption.

"Is that a ten?"

Diane hadn't looked up from her computer as she asked, and Jordan didn't raise her blue eyes from my quivering cock as she answered. I was getting very close to the edge, panting heavily.

"I think so."

Her fists kept posting up and down the length of my shaft as the kneeling brunette's head began to bob up and down on the guy's cock, coordinating with the rhythm of the riding crop smacking his ass. As the blonde mistress increased the pace of her whip strokes, I started to pump my hips against Jordan's hands, matching the man's hip thrusts. Even without any sound, I could tell he was getting close to his climax, shoving his swollen pole back and forth between the woman's willing lips.

Without lifting her gaze from my crotch, the professor rested her hand on Jordan's shoulder. Just as the male threw back his head and delivered a load of cum into the kneeling brunette's mouth, the gorgeous redhead abruptly released me. Left with a spasming cock on the verge of my own orgasm, I thrust wildly into the air in front of me, desperately seeking some resistance so I could cum.

"Definitely a ten."

Her eyes wide, Jordan watched closely as I humped the air, the dangling electrodes swaying from my body as I writhed in the restraints. The door swung open and in walked a muscular blonde that I knew but couldn't place. Immediately behind her was Stephanie, wearing a white robe. They stopped short, their eyes wide as they stared at the throbbing cock jutting out from between my thighs, my last futile attempts to reach a climax bouncing it wildly. Exhausted, I slumped against the leather straps, my cockhead glistening in the light as fluid bubbled up out of my gaping slit, seeping around the bobbing metal rod.

"Sorry, I didn't realize anyone was using this room."

The sturdy blonde may have been apologetic, but she made no move to leave, studying my twitching cock as it continued to drip on the tile floor beneath me. Suddenly, it dawned on me that she was one of the regulars at the gym, the Club member with the Asian girlfriend. Her sleeveless blouse revealed a pair of well-developed biceps, and muscular thighs bulged from her tight shorts. Clearly annoyed, Diane checked her watch as I eyed the blonde's full chest.

"We're scheduled to have this room until 4."

Her dark eyes twinkling, Stephanie interjected.

"We can wait."

She was being an imp, grinning up at me as Professor Baker quietly conferred with Diane and the busty blonde. The actors on the screen were frozen, the male's cock still jammed between the woman's lips, rivulets of creamy cum dribbling from both sides of her mouth. Coming to stand next to Jordan, Stephanie joined the redhead in gazing down at my rigid cock as it jerked and twitched, eager for release.

"Wow! He looks like he's about to explode."

Nodding her head, the kneeling girl agreed.

"That was the plan. I know we were supposed to take him to the edge more than once, but I don't know if we have the time now."

With her brown eyes fastened on my trembling pole, Stephanie offered a solution.

"If we can stay and watch, I don't mind waiting."

The conference evidently over, Diane turned from the computer to cross the now crowded room and outlined the plan.

"Since we're nearly done, we'll stop and let them have the room."

As the tall brunette began disconnecting the electrodes from my body, Jordan rose from her kneeling position to help her. Glancing at the blonde as she stood aside, I still couldn't remember her name. When she saw me staring at her, she nodded curtly.

"You do remember me, don't you?"

"Um, yes. I just can't remember your name."

With a knowing smirk, she shook her head.

"I'm Brooke. Although today isn't appropriate, I can see I'll have to leave you with a more vivid memory the next time we meet."

Her dark brown eyes flickered down to my quivering cock as the other two coeds continued to retrieve the electrodes. Delicately, Diane disconnected the wire attached to the urethral probe. Freed from the weight of the wire, the metal rod bobbed up and down like a conductor's baton leading an orchestra as it stuck out of my cockhole. Leaving it and the cock rings until last, Jordan peeled the electrodes from my front, including those on my head while her partner worked around to my back.

I caught my breath as Diane carefully withdrew the plug from my ass. Although I hadn't completely forgotten about it, I had become so distracted by all the other activities that it had ceased to be the annoying pain it had been earlier. Now that it was gone, it felt like my sphincter was permanently altered, leaving an enormous hole gaping wide. The cool air rushed in, giving me goosebumps.

As I shivered, my jutting hard-on trembled, straining against the metal rings and causing the probe to bound up and down once more. Wrapping her hand firmly around my shaft just below the engorged bulb, the redhead carefully withdrew the glistening rod. I was surprised how much had they had actually shoved inside of me. I'd been too squeamish to look as they slid it into my cockhole, but I was spellbound watching Jordan pull it out.

As soon as it cleared the gaping slit, a wad of clear fluid oozed out, coating the underside of my already slippery stalk. As she held the dripping metal rod to one side, Jordan immediately began pumping her fist up and down, milking more of the translucent juice out of my stiff cock.

Finished disconnecting the wires from my back, Diane circled around to my front, shaking her head when she saw the redhead energetically jacking me. Bending over my crotch, she chided her friend as she skillfully loosened the ring around my cock and balls.

"Jordan, hold him still while I take of these bands."

Nodding silently, the gorgeous coed stopped with her fist tight around the base of my shaft, nestled against the last remaining ring. Unwrapping the shiny metal, Diane dropped into the pocket of her lab coat. Exasperated, she glanced up at Jordan.

"You're going to have to move your hand."

Briefly lifting her gaze from my quivering hard-on, she grinned up at the tall brunette.

"Like this?"

Deliberately, she slowly ran her fist up my stalk, pausing just below the purplish knob. Ignoring her, Diane unwound the last band from around my stalk and stood up. As she began to release my wrists from the X shaped frame, Jordan made no move to help. Still holding the urethral probe, she resumed posting up and down the length off my hard-on. Freed from the overhead restraints, I rubbed my wrists and moved my shoulders, trying to restore some circulation. With a disdainful glance at Jordan, Diane knelt to unfasten my right ankle.

"Here, let me help."

Surprisingly, Brooke volunteered, joining the curly haired brunette on the floor as Jordan kept pumping me. Once I was released from those cuffs, I gingerly rotated first one ankle, and then the other as the she continued to stroke my dribbling cock. The two girls rose from the floor and watched the redhead for a moment before Diane finally broke the silence. She was not happy.

"Jordan, it's time to let go of his penis."

Startled, the gorgeous redhead looked up at her friend, reluctantly releasing me. As my reddened pole swung back and forth, she looked a little sheepish.

"I guess I got a little carried away."

"Uh huh."

Nodding her head toward the tiny bath, the tall brunette was clearly distracted.

"Go ahead and put your clothes back on, Bill."

As I turned to go, Stephanie stepped in front of me to block the way. With her arms crossed over her small chest, she watched Diane join Brooke and the professor at the computer desk. They went over the notes in the folder that the blonde had brought with her as Diane reviewed my test results. Turning back to me, the little brunette grinned as she glanced down at the stiff cock jutting out in front me.

"I think you may just convert her."

I stared.

"Who? Diane?"

Stephanie nearly burst at laughing at my guess.

"No, silly. Jordan,"

Immediately, the slim girl blushed, glancing quickly to see if her friend was paying attention. Engrossed in the computer screen, Diane gave no indication that she'd heard Stephanie's remark. Stepping aside so I could make my way to the bathroom, the petite brunette winked at me.

"We'll see."

Jordan avoided my eyes as I passed her. Closing the door behind me, I retrieved my clothes and managed to stuff my swollen cock back into my pants. When I emerged, Brooke, Diane and Professor Baker were all busy preparing for the next test. Fingering the neck of her robe, Stephanie waved good bye as Jordan waited hesitantly.

"Diane asked me to see you back to the office. You need to sign the exit form."

Our walk back down the hall was awkward. Stephanie's last remark hung between us and the redhead wouldn't meet my gaze. I wondered if I had offended her in some way. Back in the office, Jordan handed me the release form, still without looking at me.

"Sign this and you may go."

As I passed it back to her, I asked.

"Will I see you again?"

"Probably."

And then she glanced up at me, a sparkle in her eyes and just a hint of a smile.

"I hope so."

Despite my swollen balls and uncomfortably tight shorts, I had a bounce in my step as I crossed the campus back to my dorm. All I could think about was Jordan, until the image of Professor Baker popped into my mind. I was certain that I knew her. I just couldn't remember where. Someone that dazzlingly attractive I'd certainly remember.