All Comments on 'WVC Ch. 27: The Private Session'

by gupiao

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Again!!!

You've done it again! You've set us up to await your next chapter in a state of frustration.

Carrying the results of the caning forward helped with the structure, giving a common thread to each scene. Well done. I know how difficult the action of merely sitting down can be in that situation. And the "discomfort" can last for several days.

This chapter was solidly written and there don't seem to be any loose threads that will detract from the story.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
His punishment was much worse tha mine .....

Too true . This trainer is not up to the job ; a replacement is needed - soon .

The author gives us a graphic account of Bill's injuries . Erika has a responsibility

for Bill's welfare ; at the very least she should have arranged for him to have a

precautionary medical inspection , and treatment and medication if required . It is

interesting that nobody actually checks that he is alright , even though they are surprised at the state of his body . So long as he is fit for their purposes ......

Incidentally , no adults , children or animals were injured or hurt in the activities ,

in Ch 25 , for which he was disciplined . What would his punishment have been

if he had abused someone , physically or emotionally ? Ch 26 was disproportionate .

And I still enjoy the series - but please , a little more credulity !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welfare of the punished

Erika is also a novice. Hard to believe she is a virgin with all her skills. The responsibility for the submissive"s welfare belongs to the mistresses who did the beating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another hit!

Amazing writing! Thanks for sharing your work here. Great stuff!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

Getting monotonous. Obviously the author has an extreme breast fetish. While it’s nice to see them, and all women are a bit different, the descriptions are pretty much the same in each chapter. Lashes nipples, dark/pink/brown areolae, pendulous, little sag, etc. It gets old after a while. Same with the teasing, the pre-cum, etc. swap a few girls and settings and it’s the same, chapter after chapter.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P11 months ago

Private sittings are more exciting than class sittings although equally arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous