WVC Ch. 27: The Private Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They said that eventually you won't need any of that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Have you checked your e-mail yet today?"

"Uh, no. Did I miss something?"

Consulting her watch, she shook her head.

"Not yet. But we need to go now."

Taking my half-full plate out of my hands, Erika slid it onto the table and escorted me toward the front door. Waving as we passed Valerie, she called out.

"See you over there."

Two more girls were entering through the massive door as we crossed the grand entrance. One was pale and slim with long black hair, watery blue eyes and barely any curves at all under her dark blouse. The other was a strawberry blonde of the same height with freckles, attractive sharp features and just a slightly larger chest than her companion. What did catch my attention were the prominent points of erect nipples of the freckled blonde pulsing eagerly against the tight cotton t-shirt. When I glanced up, her bright blue eyes were laughing at me.

"Hello, Bill. It's good to see you again."

Again? Before I could react, the black haired girl elbowed her friend.

"Is this the guy?"

Without waiting for an answer, she looked me up and down, openly lingering below my waist as Erika smoothly reintroduced the strawberry blonde.

"Bill, you remember Taylor, don't you? Well, maybe not. You were pretty busy that night. She's the President of our sorority."

Taylor seemed familiar, but I couldn't place her pretty face with the high arching eyebrows. With her eyes still twinkling, she shook my hand before letting go and stepping aside for the friend. Finally lifting her gaze up from my distended crotch, the black haired girl stuck out her hand.

"Hi, Bill. I'm Adele."

There wasn't the same warmth in her eyes as I'd seen in Taylor's. In fact, they were downright icy. As we shook hands, Erika added helpfully.

"Adele's our Secretary."

Dropping the handshake, the black haired girl with the frosty blue eyes smiled.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of you around the house."

Lowering her steady gaze down to the bulge in the front of my pants, she made certain I knew exactly what she meant.

"I hate to interrupt, but Bill and I are going to be late for an appointment if we don't hurry."

I was glad Erika took command. I was more than ready to leave. Smiling, Taylor gave us a merry wave of her hand as we turned to exit into the bright sunlight. Hurrying across campus, my trainer spoke without a sideways glance.

"You really don't remember her? Taylor?"

"She looked familiar, but no, I don't."

"Well, she did have on a very different outfit the last time you met her."

I took another couple of steps before it dawned on me.

"She's in the Club?"

"Yep."

I felt pretty dumb. That meant I'd serviced her before and given her at least one orgasm, and she'd sucked my cock. Probably more than once, and I didn't even recognize her. Erika must have sensed my distress.

"Don't worry about it. It takes time to know everyone, and I'm sure you'll get a chance to get better acquainted."

We hurried on in silence for a minute and then I brought up something that I'd wanted to ask for some time, but didn't really know how to present. So I just blurted it out.

"Erika, are you a virgin?"

That brought her to an abrupt halt. Stopping in the middle of the walkway, she looked at me, incredulously.

"Where did that come from?"

The gorgeous brunette didn't look angry or upset, just puzzled so I took a deep breath and plunged ahead.

"Well, everyone in the Club seems so self-assured and experienced, and I'm not. I'm still a virgin and I just wondered if that was going to change anytime while I'm in the Club, I mean, if I get in."

I felt really stupid. Her eyes were piercing as she stared at me. Then she smiled, shook her head and took my arm. When her deep blue eyes softened like that, I kind of melted inside. We set off again, at a more deliberate pace this time.

"Yes, I am a virgin, technically. I don't have nearly as much experience as you think I do."

We walked for another few steps before I ventured another question.

"How about the other girls in the Club?"

Erika didn't answer right away. After a few moments of walking in silence, she replied without looking at me.

"I'm not sure I can answer that for everyone. Valerie isn't, but you probably already knew that."

I didn't respond, waiting for her to continue.

"Jordan definitely is. Your penis is the first one she's ever seen."

My trainer chuckled, thinking about the petite redhead, I guess.

"She keeps reminding me how lucky I am to be your trainer. Diane, Mya and Brooke - they're probably virgins as well. They're too much into girls."

She shrugged her shoulders as we approached my dorm.

"The others, I don't know about."

I cleared my throat before I broke her train of thought.

'You haven't told me where we're going, but I assume that we need something from my room since we seem to be heading toward my dorm."

"I'm sorry. Yes, you need to get your display suit #2, the bright blue number with all the straps. Have you taken any vitamins or supplements today?"

"Umm, no. Should I?"

"Not now. It's too late."

Checking her watch, Erika stopped as we reached the front steps.

"I'll wait down here while you go get the suit."

"Anything else I'm supposed to get?"

Grinning, she shook her head, her thick hair brushing her broad shoulders.

"Not today."

I turned to head upstairs, wondering whether Chandra across the hall would be waiting for me. She wasn't, and I grabbed the neon blue suit, stuffing it into my front pocket as I locked the door behind me. Erika was sitting on the steps when I reappeared. She led the way again. I had no idea where we were going, although since she didn't have her car, I figured that it must be on campus, or at least within walking distance.

Walking quickly in silence, my curiosity got the better of me.

"So where are we going?"

With an impish gleam in her eyes, she replied.

"You'll see. Did you put the suit on?"

"No. I just put it in my pocket."

With a quick sideways glance at the bulge still tenting the front of my pants, she smiled.

"I wasn't sure. You have a pretty sizeable lump in your pants."

I flushed slightly as we hurried along. After a few more moments, I continued our earlier conversation.

"What about Lydia?"

"What about her?"

"Is she a virgin?"

Erika was silent, and I thought I'd crossed a line that I shouldn't have. Finally, the brunette answered me.

"I don't know."

"Really? I thought you guys were pretty good friends."

"We're more than that, but there are some things we don't discuss. At least, we haven't."

We walked along the pathway for a few more steps before she stopped completely and turned to me. Suddenly, she looked really serious.

"Here's what I know. While the Club doesn't have any specific rules, there are some traditions or unspoken customs. When the Club was formed, it was expected that most members would eventually find a man after they graduated, get married and raise a family. Remaining a virgin was the norm then, and was actually encouraged. The Club was just a fun interlude."

Taking me by the arm, she led me off the concrete path as a couple of coeds hurried by. Once they were out of earshot, she continued.

"It still is like that. We're questioned about our prior experience before we join, and we're expected to limit our activities to scenarios within the Club, or at least get prior approval form the Club management. That's why Valerie had to get Club authorization to continue to date her high school boyfriend. And why any scene needs to be approved first."

"So occasional escapades aren't unheard of?"

Her blue eyes sparkled as she answered my question with one of her own.

"You mean like that quickie you gave Valerie in the back room of the Student Center the other day?"

Sheepishly, I lowered my gaze.

"Oh. She told you about that?"

"Oh yeah. We're also very good friends."

"Oh. And you're not mad?"

"No. Why would I be mad?"

Erika looked genuinely puzzled. I thought that she might be just a bit jealous. Actually, I realized that I was more than a little disappointed she wasn't. Consulting her watch once more, she grabbed my arm and took off again, talking as she dragged me along.

"Management knows that impromptu couplings happen. They just want to keep them to a minimum and encourage the planned scenarios instead. If we're all exhausted from Club events, then we'll have little energy for any extracurricular activities."

The Art building loomed ahead.

"Are we going to another posing session?"

She grinned at me.

"Yep. A private one. Invitation only."

My cock twitched inside my shorts. It had been dormant since we'd left the sorority house, but the idea of a private session in the middle of a Sunday afternoon started the blood flowing again.

"Who's going to be there?"

Grinning, my brunette trainer didn't answer as she threw the front door open and pulled me inside. Hurrying down the empty hallway, she stopped only when we reached Ms. Reynolds' classroom. The door was unlocked and she pushed her way inside. Valerie looked up as entered, her firm breasts pressing eagerly against the same emerald green polo shirt she'd been wearing at the sorority house. She'd been rearranging the room.

"I was beginning to wonder what had happened to you two."

Dropping her eyes to the front of my pants, she asked Erika.

"Does he have it on?"

"No, he still has to change."

"Then let's get on with it."

The green eyed brunette finally addressed me.

"Where's your display suit?"

By way of an answer, I pulled the blue sliver of cloth from my pocket and held it up, the straps dangling down toward the floor. She nodded and resumed moving the easels, and it was only then that I noticed that the bar stool I usually sat on had been taken from the raised platform and now stood on the floor, near the front of the small stage.

"Well, put it on. The others will be here shortly."

Erika had climbed up onto the platform and retrieved a cushion which she carefully placed on the edge of the stage near the stool. As I stripped off my t-shirt and unzipped my pants, I was dying to know.

"Who are the others?"

Halting her activity, Valeri turned to my trainer.

"You haven't told him?"

As she gingerly sat down on the soft cushion, Erika grinned and shook her head, observing me undress. With my cock swinging heavily between my legs, I stepped out of my pants and started to untangle the suit.

"Nope. I figured that it would be more fun to let him find out when they walk through the door."

Although it wasn't hard yet, my cock had begun to thicken and fill, stretching out away from my thighs. Both girls watched as I slid the cloth sheath down my swelling shaft, working the shiny nylon until it encased the entire length of my pole. Erika called out.

"Make sure it's tight."

Bending over, I wrapped the blue pouch around my balls and started to lace the first strap around both my cock and balls, pulling it snug before looping the end between the pair of double O rings. Blood started to surge into my cock as I took the next strap and circled the base of my shaft, again cinching the nylon it firmly as it pressed against the underside of my now bulging balls. The next one I wrapped around the thickened middle of my stalk while the last strap circled just behind the prominent ridge of my cockhead.

"Tighter!"

Responding to my trainer's directive, I tugged on the final strap, stretching the shiny nylon across the rounded bulb, so tight that indentation of my cockhole was plainly visible. Straightening, I faced the seated Erika and she nodded approvingly.

Now fully erect, my cock was snugly bound inside the sheath and pouch, encased in the brilliant blue nylon like a present waiting to be unwrapped, twitching in anticipation. As it jutted straight out from between my thighs, I turned toward Valerie causing it to sway ominously back and forth. Smiling broadly, she finished rearranging the easels in a semi-circle around the high stool. There were four of them.

"They're going to love that."

"Who?"

Ignoring my question, Erika responded to the other brunette.

"I'm not so sure. I think they were hoping he would be totally nude."

Stepping back to survey her work, Valerie rested her hands on the hips and nodded.

"You may be right. How bad does his backside look?"

Erika shrugged.

"Not good. His back is pretty well striped too. His punishment was much worse than mine. Turn around and show her."

The last was directed to me, so I spun around and presented my bare ass to Valerie.

"Oh my! He does have a lot of wicked looking welts, on his ass as well as across his back."

When she ran her cool fingers across the curves of my butt, I jumped, causing my protruding hard-on to bob up and down. Eyeing the bouncing pole, my trainer noted wryly.

"I don't think it will matter. No one's going to be drawing his butt."

Valerie giggled as she withdrew her caressing hand and tossed me a robe.

"You're probably right. Put that on. The other students will be here shortly."

"Who are they?"

Still ignoring me, Valerie climbed up onto the platform as I donned the robe. She picked up another soft cushion from the couch and handed it to me, grinning.

"You'll find out soon enough. Here, this should make sitting on the posing stool a little easier."

The four easels were pretty close to the stool, much closer than normal, and as I balanced the cushion on top of the wooden seat, I asked.

"Why are they so close?"

"The other students had wanted to draw some detailed close-ups, and since they're paying for it, it seemed only fair."

I didn't have to wonder what would be the object of their attention. It was tenting the front of my robe, sticking straight out from between my thighs and rippling the thin cloth with every little movement I made.

"They're paying for it?"

She nodded.

"It'll be credited to your campus account, just like all the other sessions."

Who would pay to draw me? I was still turning that over in my mind as I heard excited female voices echo down the hallway. The question was answered as the girls from Ms. Reynolds' Intermediate Drawing class burst through the door. Popularly known as the Gang of Three, they were overcome with waves of giggles as they found their easels, exchanging glances with each other as they also cast sly looks at me. I remembered they'd asked if I did any private modeling (WVC Ch.7: The Intermediate Drawing Class #1), and I guess this was it. They must have been anticipating this private session.

It had been a month since I'd posed for that class and I hadn't seen any of them since. I'd forgotten just how large Whitney's breasts were, full melons swaying heavily beneath the loose top she wore. Although the blue-eyed blonde was a bit overweight, she carried it well, her shapely curves seeming to receive all the extra pounds. Her chest moved so freely under the sleeveless blouse, I wasn't sure if she was wearing a bra.

Clearly, the tall brunette with the closely clipped hair wasn't. Blair's pert nipples threatened to poke through her thin t-shirt, darkly visible and obviously already erect. Tiny shorts revealed her long legs, tanned and muscular. As she turned and bent over to retrieve a pencil she dropped, I gasped at the sight of the under curve of firm ass cheeks, unmistakably bare beneath the shorts. She was either wearing a minuscule t-back, or she was going commando.

The third member of the trio, cute Veronica smiled as she met my gaze before pointedly dropping her blue eyes down below my waist, focusing directly on the twitching tent in my lap. Her tight t-shirt did little to conceal her high rounded breasts, topped with reddish brown nipples dimly visible through the white cotton. I couldn't tell if she wore a bra underneath or not. Like the other girls, the small shorts revealed most of her shapely legs.

As the three of them gathered around the easels, each finding her own, Valerie locked the door and then returned to the semi-circle.

"Erika's going to review some ground rules before we get started."

Collectively, the three girls groaned. From her seat on the edge of the platform, Erika held up a hand for silence.

"First, there will be no touching of the model. He is here for you to draw, not to play with. Also, no mention of this session will ever be made to another student. Although Ms. Reynolds knows of our arrangement, no one else does. Any questions?"

Whitney raised her hand, not looking at me.

"Okay, so we can't touch him. You've set the easels really close to where he's going to posing. Is there a minimum distance that we need to stay back?"

Stumped by the question, my trainer hesitated and looked for guidance from Valerie. The curly haired brunette shrugged her shoulders as she assumed her place in the semi-circle, on the end closest to Erika.

"I guess not. Go ahead and start. Do you want him standing?"

The last question was directed toward Valerie, and the curly haired brunette shrugged.

"Sure."

Fingering the belt that kept the obscuring robe secure around my waist, I was suddenly struck by feral look in their eyes.

"Lose the robe, Bill. We don't have all afternoon."

I swallowed and let the thin cotton slide off my shoulders, falling all the way to the floor. Immediately, the Gang of Three focused on the bright blue sheath jutting eagerly from my crotch, trembling as it stretching out toward them, parallel to the ground. Standing between Valerie and Blair, the disappointment on Whitney's rosy cheeked face was unmistakable.

"I thought he was going to be nude."

Erika smiled.

"Be patient. You'll get your money's worth."

The busty blonde frowned, eyeing the neon display suit. Across the semi-circle, brown haired Veronica cleared her throat.

"He looks really big, even bigger than I remember."

As Valerie smoothed the paper on her easel, she observed.

"For all the other classes, he wore a black posing pouch, right? Wearing a lighter color, like that blue, that may make him look bigger."

Looking skeptical, the cute brunette started her sketch as Blair grinned, gazing down at my twitching sheath.

"I think it's kind of cute, having his dick wrapped up like a birthday present, a gaily decorated package just waiting to be opened."

That idea must have appealed to Whitney. She brightened at the comment and bent to her work, joining the others in drawing me as I stood facing them, relaxed with my hands hanging loosely at my sides. From five or six feet away, it was clear they were all sketching my lower torso. With the nylon strap cinched tightly around my cock and balls, I remained fully erect, my hard-on twitching slightly as the time ticked by.

After about ten minutes, Veronica stopped and stretched, arching her back and thrusting her rounded breasts out toward me. The sharp points of her rigid nipples pressed against the white cotton, the reddish ovals of her areoles visible through the white material. My stiff cock jerked upward. Shaking her head, she stared down at the shiny display suit.

"How does he do that?"

From behind me, Erika replied with her own question.

"Do what?"

"How does he keep his cock hard all the time? Most guys I know can't stay like that for very long."

An idea suddenly occurred to her, and she abruptly looked up at my face, but asked Erika.

"He is hard, isn't he?"

My trainer didn't answer immediately. Her footsteps echoed behind me as she crossed the floor, and when she slid a cool hand around my shoulder, I jumped. She peeked around my chest, gazing down at the brightly colored suit and nodded.