WVC Ch. 27: The Private Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably."

"So how does he do that? Keep his cock hard for a whole class?"

Caressing my shoulder, Erika slid her other hand up my inner thigh, easing my legs farther apart. I could hear the smile in her low voice as she answered, indicating the blue strap that circled my cock and balls, tight against my lower abdomen.

"You see this strap?"

All three girls nodded, although Whitney took a step closer and bent over, peering between my thighs to get a better look. The movement caused her oversized breasts to sway heavily inside the loose sleeveless blouse.

"It keeps the blood trapped in his penis, and helps him maintain an erection."

Veronica persisted, watching my hard-on throb and twitch.

"So he wore something like that for class?"

"I think so."

Still rubbing my inner thigh, my trainer looked to Valerie for confirmation. Glancing up from her easel, the curly haired brunette nodded and smiled when she saw Erika teasing me.

"Let's have him change position."

Agreeing with Veronica's suggestion, Blair flipped her paper over and added.

"How about having him turn sideways so we get a profile?"

No one objected so Erika withdrew her hands. Shuffling my feet, I turned toward the two brunettes and away from Valerie and Whitney, the protruding sheath swinging back and forth in front of me. When the chesty blonde finally shifted her gaze from my stiff pole to my bare ass, she gasped.

"What happened to his butt?"

With all the attention being paid to my bulging display suit, I'd completely forgotten about the stripes decorating my backside. Lightly running her fingers across the upper curves of my ass cheeks, Erika replied.

"He defied a direct order from someone he was supposed to obey, and this was the result."

"Wow! It looks like it really hurt."

"Did you give it to him?"

The last question came from Whitney. Erika smiled before she answered.

"No. Not this time."

She didn't elaborate, instead turning toward the platform to retrieve the stool with the cushion on top. As she picked them up and placed them just inside the arc of the semi-circle, her smile grew mischievous.

"They want another pose, Bill. So let's give them one."

Setting the stool down, she stepped back and nodded toward it.

"Stand on the other side of the stool and face the platform.

Obediently, I took the few steps to follow her instructions and faced away from the students.

"Put both hands on top of the stool and spread your feet apart. Wider!"

The position my trainer was having me take exposed more than just my blistered ass.

"That's it. Now lean forward and bend over, resting your weight on the stool. Excellent! I want to make sure the students have a really good view."

With my feet farther apart than the legs of the stool, I was certain that view included my puckered sphincter. And because my hips were tilted forward, I was pretty sure that my brightly wrapped cock and balls were visible as they hung down between my open thighs. Not a word was spoken. The only sound in the room was the scratching on the paper as the four coeds drew.

Leaving me bent over, Erika sauntered over to look at Veronica's work. When she moved out of the corner of my eye, I suspected that she was observing the other students as well. When she reappeared gazing at Valerie's easel many minutes later, I knew I'd guessed right. Coming full circle, she strolled back toward me until she stopped where she began, on the other side of the stool, a knowing sparkle in her deep blue eyes.

"I think it's time for one more pose. Stand up, Bill, and assume the position."

Following her command, I straightened up and clasped my hands on top of my head. My feet were already spread well apart, so all I had to do was thrust my hips forward. Although my raging erection had begun to wilt, it still protruded out away from my crotch, hovering over the cushion perched on top of the stool. She gazed down at my jutting pole it as she spoke to the students.

"You may be impressed with his stamina in class, and have wondered how he can maintain an unmistakably erect penis for so long."

I gasped as she casually reached down and curled her hand around the base of the blue sheath. Smiling at me, she began to squeeze and release, squeeze and release, encouraging me to swell in her grip.

"With a cock ring or leather strap, staying fully erect is not much of challenge."

With her smile growing broader, she halted her rhythmic action and started to unwrap the nylon straps, beginning with the one right below my cockhead. I was certain that the girls on the edges of the semi-circle, Valerie and Veronica, could see exactly what my trainer was doing.

"But to keep his penis hard and erect --"

She unwound the two remaining straps that circled my thickened shaft, and began working to release the final one, the one that tightly cinched both my cock and balls.

"Without any type of genital restraint to help him --"

After untangling the last strap, she peeled the clingy material off my swollen balls, rolled it off the heavily veined stalk, and finally uncovered my engorged bulb, dark red and shiny.

"Now, that is a much more difficult test."

Dropping the jumble of blue straps onto the cushion, she wrapped one hand around the base of the stiffened shaft and started to squeeze and stroke, coaxing me back into a full erection. With the fingers of her other hand, she teased the rounded knob, her feathery touch playing over and around the taut skin, tickling the slit as I continued to swell in her grasp. Nodding her approval, she grinned and suddenly let go. Twitching and quivering with eager excitement, my stiff cock stuck straight out toward her.

"Yes, I definitely think he's ready for another pose."

Taking me by my shoulders, she turned me around so that I was facing the four girls. With my hands still on top of my head and my erection jutting proudly out from between my thighs, I just stood there and let them look. Whitney gasped as the others stared, eyes wide at the sight of my trembling hard-on.t

"Omigod!"

"I figured he was pretty big, but not like this."

Chuckling, Erika let her fingers slide down my back, caressing my skin.

"Yes, he is rather well endowed."

They were silent for a moment, watching my erection twitch and quiver. Trailing her soft fingers lower, my trainer cupped my right ass cheek and gently urged me forward, tilting my hips up toward their rapt stares, like I was offering my fully engorged cock up for their inspection.

"So are you girls going to draw him? Or are you just going to stand there and stare at his penis?"

Still, they didn't move, watching my jutting hard-on tremble. Whitney cleared her throat before she spoke.

"Can we move closer?"

I didn't see how much closer they could get and still have room for their easels, but Erika gave them the approval.

"Sure. However close you need to be. "

That was all the girls needed to hear. Immediately, they pulled the tripods within a couple of feet from where I stood, angling the pads of paper so they could crowd around me. In the center, Whitney and Blair faced each other and placed their easels back to back. Valerie had hers right behind the busty blonde while cute Veronica was next to Blair. My rigid cock stuck straight out, pointing between the two in the middle. Once she'd arranged her pad of paper, Whitney paused, staring down at my quivering cock.

"Did they whip his dick? He's got some really red marks there too."

As she fondled my ass, Erika let her fingers slide down into the valley between my cheeks as she answered.

"Uh huh. And he deserved every stroke he got."

Taking a quick peek down at my trembling pole, I saw that the raised welts remained red and angry looking. The sound of a pencil scratching paper caused me to glance back up. Valerie had resumed drawing and the other girls soon joined her. The last to pick up her pencil, Blair offered one observation.

"I looks like it was pretty painful."

I didn't respond and soon, the soft scraping of the pencils was the only sound in the room. When my trainer's fingertips finally found my puckered sphincter, I caught my breath, wondering if she was going to go any farther right there in front of the other students. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Leaning against my back, Erika pressed one rounded breast into my side as she whispered, still teasing my crinkled hole.

"Let's see if they notice."

With that, she popped one finger into my rectum. I managed to suppress a gasp, but I wasn't able to keep my erection still. It jerked noticeably as she eased her entire finger slowly inside. Whitney stopped sketching and frowned, staring down at my bobbing erection.

"I can't draw his dick if it keeps jumping around like that."

No one responded until Valerie put down her pencil and took a step forward into the tiny circle. She reached out toward my jerking cock, and then suddenly stopped, leaving her hand to hover in midair as she looking questioningly up at Erika.

"I was going to hold him still. Or would that be violating one of the rules."

With her finger now firmly buried in my ass, Erika looked over my shoulder at her fellow Club member.

"As long as it's you, I guess it's okay."

Looking up at me with a twinkle in her green eyes, the curly haired brunette wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft, gripping my cock tightly in her fist. Ever so slowly, my trainer withdrew her finger, my stiff pole pulsing eagerly in Valerie's grasp. As Erika flattened her full breast against my side, watching her friend squeeze my bloated cock. I could feel the sharpness of her erect nipple as it poked my skin. My breathing started to grow shallow as she eased her finger back inside.

Tightening her grip, the curly haired brunette glanced up at me again, a sly smile flickering on her lips. I think she knew exactly what Erika was doing. Gradually, my trainer picked up the pace, still managing to conceal her slowly accelerating action from the other girls. They were too busy staring and sketching. After several minutes, Veronica put down her pencil and turned to Valerie.

"Wouldn't you like to finish your drawing? I'd be willing to hold him."

Valerie raised her eyebrows, looking over my shoulder at Erika. With her finger deep inside my butt, my trainer paused and then shrugged, rubbing her erect nipple across my back as she answered.

"Oh, what the hell. Sure."

With a twist of her finger, Erika hissed in my ear.

"Don't make me regret this."

Releasing her grip, Valerie stepped back to return to her easel, leaving my hard-on to twitch and throb enthusiastically in the air. The little brunette approached from the other side and cautiously reached out, carefully wrapping her small hand around the jerking pole. A good two thirds of my shaft extended up beyond her small fist. Lifting my thickened log up so that she was staring down at the top of my rounded cockhead, Veronica commented to no one in particular.

"I've wanted to hold his dick ever since the first day he posed in class."

She shivered as she squeezed, examining the purplish bulb in her grasp.

"It feels even better than I thought it would."

Erika wiggled her finger inside of me, grazing the tip of my prostate gland. I couldn't stop a reaction, and my hard-on surged higher in the girl's grip. She gasped.

"Oh my! He's got a really lively one."

Blair stopped sketching and leaned over, peering at the end of my engorged cockhead.

"What did he just do, Ronnie?"

"His cock. It jumped in my hand."

Whitney had a smirk on her pretty face as she glanced up at me.

"Then you're just to going to have to hold him tighter."

Her blue eyes wide, Veronica tentatively lifted her other hand and looked past me to my trainer.

"Can I use two hands?"

I could hear the smile in Erika's voice as she replied.

"Sure. Go ahead. He's still learning to control himself."

Even with her second hand curled around my shaft, a good portion of the thickly veined stalk stuck out above her double fisted grip. The bright lights glinted off the shiny bulb, the skin stretched tight as Veronica squeezed me.

"I must apologize for Bill. He supposed to ignore any stimulus and remain absolutely still when he holds a position."

After Erika's apology, the curvy blonde stopped drawing and gave me a long look up and down, lingering between my spread thighs.

"He looks very comfortable in that pose. Is it one you guys use in that secret club?"

Glancing sideways at Valerie, she continued.

"Both of you two are in it, right?"

Slowly pulling her finger back out of me, my trainer replied without specifically answering Whitney's questions.

"With his hands out of the way on top of his head, and with his feet spread well apart, this particular position forces Bill to remain quite vulnerable. And it allows easy access to his genitals. Wouldn't you agree?"

With her blue eyes focused on the portion of my throbbing cock jutting up from her fists, Veronica eagerly concurred, her head bobbing up and down. Blair grinned as she kept sketching, but the blonde leaned sideways, trying to peer around my torso.

"What are doing to him?"

Again ignoring the question, Erika gently slipped her finger back into my rectum. Whitney's eyes grew wide.

"You've got your finger up his butt!"

Without missing a beat, my trainer continued to plunge her single digit farther inside until she brushed the tip of my prostate once more. I shivered, feeling my hard-on pulse in the little brunette's tight grasp.

"It also allows for easy entry into his ass."

I swallowed, feeling an urgency in my balls as Erika gently wiggled her finger, tickling the gland deep inside of me. My rigid cock throbbed again as Veronica exclaimed.

"Wow! Look at how wide he's opened up!"

So everyone looked. Even Valerie paused and gazed down at the engorged knob the cute brunette held high. The lips of my cockhole had indeed gaped open, the taut skin stretching even more as the slit yawned wide. And as we all watched, a single drop of pearly fluid emerged from the hole and perch precariously on the edge, glistening in the light.

"Omigod! Now he's starting to leak!"

"Hold him right there. I want to get this."

Excitedly, Whiney alternated between leaning over my crotch to study the engorged bulb with the burgeoning dewdrop, and turning back to her paper to sketch furiously. She was so close that I could feel her warm breath wash over the straining end. Behind me, Erika was absolutely still, her single finger buried deep within my ass, the tip just touching the sensitive gland. It only took a minute for the drop to swell and slide off the indented tip, dribbling down the underside of my cockhead, along the swollen shaft until it reached Veronica's top hand. Bending closer, she studied the trembling knob, now deep purple.

"Cool."

Aided by Erika gently massaging my prostate, the cute brunette squeezing the base of my pulsing shaft produced a second drop of clear fluid, and started whole process all over again. By the time Blair made a few finishing touches on her paper and tossed her pencil into the rack of her easel, the flow out of my cockslit had increased so that I was drooling all over the back of Veronica's hands. The taller brunette stepped from behind her tripod and began to edge into the circle

"I'm done, Ronnie. I'll hold him now so you can draw his dick."

Grudgingly, Veronica let go, releasing my stiff cock so that it stuck straight out into the middle of the circle, twitching enthusiastically and dripping onto the floor below. As she stepped back behind her easel, Veronica held her hands awkwardly at her sides, like she wanted a towel to wipe them off. When she saw me watching her, she grinned and deliberately licked first one hand, and then the other, extending her pink tongue much farther out of her mouth than she needed, making a show of sliding the tip of all around her fingers.

With Erika's teasing finger still buried in my ass, I couldn't stop my jutting hard-on from bouncing eagerly up and down. Turning sideways to slide between the closely packed easels emphasized the thrust of Blair's erect nipples against her thin top. Keeping her brown eyes fastened on my bobbing cock, she sank to the floor at my feet. Reaching up, she curled one hand around the upper part of my shaft, lightly running the pad of her thumb back and forth cross the underside of my trembling knob.

"Umm. Very nice."

As she wet her lips, she slid her loose grip all the down to the base and squeezed, pressing the back of her hand firmly against my balls, stretching the already taut skin even tighter. As I exhaled, I shivered her strong grasp. Veronica must have spotted my slight quaking as she slid back behind her easel.

"Are you cold, Bill?"

I really hadn't thought about the room temperature. I'd been paying more to what the girls were doing between my legs. Before I could answer, the cute brunette continued.

"I'm not at all. In fact, I feel a little too warm."

Watching my face, Veronica whipped her t-shirt up over her head and tossed it aside, revealing that she was wearing a bra, a small white lacy one that did little restrain her upturned mounds. Soft curves of flesh spilled from both sides of the narrow triangles while large reddish brown nipples poked excited and firmly erect through the thin nylon. She arched her back, thrusting her firm breasts out toward me and in response, my cock lurched in Blair's grip.

"Oh, wow! His dick just jumped in my hand."

Breaking her gaze from the shiny cockhead she held, the kneeling girl glanced up at her friend.

"Ronnie, I think likes you."

The three girls still at their easels continued to draw, but spent more time studying my throbbing hard-on than sketching. Ever so slowly, Erika began to wiggle her fingertip to caress my prostate. More drops of clear liquid emerged from my gaping cockslit, oozing over the straining bulb, trickling along the underside of my thick shaft and coated the back of Blair's fist. With her eyes fixated on the end of my drooling bulb, she commented.

"Now he's leaking even more. I think he really likes you."

Not to be outdone, Whitney slammed down her pencil and stripped off her own t-shirt, the oversized breasts jiggling inside the tiny triangles of her bra. The narrow slivers of white lace struggled to contain the heavy globes, crowned with bright pink nipples, the round areoles more than two inches across. Crinkling the shimmering cloth, they were quite obviously very aroused. Almost defiantly, she pulled her shoulders back so that her large mounds jutted out toward me, her blue eyes boring into mine as she asked.

"So, does he like me too?"

Not trusting my voice, I nodded, although no one but the chesty blonde was looking at my face. As my trainer kept teasing my prostate, the steady stream of lubricating fluid flowing out of my cockhole answered for me. Blair giggled as she tightened her grip around the base of my shaft.

"Boy, does he ever! He's leaking like a river now."

Satisfied with her effect on me, Whitney picked up her pencil and resumed sketching. In silence that followed, the short haired brunette began to squeeze, almost imperceptibly at first, growing bolder as the juice kept bubbling out of the gaping slit and dribbling onto her fists. Gradually, the squeezes gradually grew larger until she was openly jacking me off, pausing to smear the clear fluid up and down my slick pole before she resumed milking my seeping hard-on.

Smick, smick, smick -- the familiar sound echoed off the walls as Erika watched over my shoulder, her single finger still deep in my ass. My breathing became shallow and ragged as Blair kept pumping my drooling cock. Finally, Valerie dropped her pencil in the rack and spoke up.