WVC Ch. 32: The 2nd Pool Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can leave it out, you know."

With the engorged bulb protruding out of the opening, I looked up at her. Glittering with excitement, her black eyes were focused on the purplish cockhead.

"Yeah. It does look pretty hot."

Julie had finally spoken, her voice softer and more timid, but the gleam in her eyes left no doubt as to her interest. I was about to give upon the zipper entirely when the door swung open again and Valerie marched back into the room, steam coming out of her ears.

"I leave you alone for five minutes. And I come back to find you with your dick, your stiff penis sticking out of your pants!"

Shaking her head, she glared at me.

"That poor girl will probably never set foot in our house again, let alone pledge Sigma Epsilon."

Dropping her eyes, she gazed down at the front of my cut-offs.

"What's the matter, Bill? Are you stuck?"

As I nodded, I heard Isabella giggle behind me.

"Yeah. His cock is so big, he can't get it back in his shorts1"

That brought a slight smile to Valerie's and a stifled laugh from Julie. The curly haired brunette shook her head and stepped closer, never raising her green eyes from my exposed pole.

"Here, let me help."

So I stood there as she carefully ran the zipper all the way back down. Once my throbbing hard-on was free, she curled her hand around the shaft and gently tucked it inside, making sure that she shoved the rounded knob toward my left hip. Then she delicately slid the zipper up to my waistband. Cupping the swollen bulge through the denim, she finally looked up at me, her face much softer.

"Don't take it out again, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I could feel the heat in my face as I sat back down at the table. Directly across from me, Julie just stared as I opened my notebook again, and I was surprised to see Valerie join us at the table, picking up a textbook she must have left there. Or maybe she just wanted to be sure that my cock didn't make another appearance. As we focused on our individual studies, the air was heavy with silence, broken only by the occasional rustling page.

After a half hour, Isabella stood up and stretched, making sure that I got an eyeful of her rounded breasts as she arched her back. Pausing after she had gathered up her books, she smiled down at me.

"So I'll see you at the pledge party on Friday night?"

I had no idea what the shapely Hispanic was talking about, but Valerie rescued me.

"I believe Bill has a previous engagement on Friday, but assuming that you're both accepted, you'll see him on Saturday at the Sigma Epsilon initiation."

Her tawny face brightened at that prospect, but I still had no clue what was happening.

"Great! Hopefully, I'll see you then."

With her full hips swaying, she left, making certain that the door was closed. Shortly thereafter, Julie departed as well, giving me a shy smile.

"'Bye."

That left me alone with Valerie. Pushing back from the table, propped her sleek legs on the edge, crossing her ankles as she grinned at me.

"Thanks for not mentioning this weekend."

"What was I going to say, Valerie? I don't know what's going on."

Her green eyes twinkled.

"Oh, that's right. You haven't received official notification yet. Friday is Pledge Night, when the girls are offered membership in campus sororities. They only have 24 hours to decide since the following evening is the Initiation."

She paused, apparently thinking how much she should tell me.

"It's only a formality for you, since as a member of the White Vampyre's Club, you're required to live here. But as the first male in the house, there are complications that haven't been worked yet. Exactly how you will participate in the initiation ceremony, I don't know."

The curly haired brunette checked her watch.

"As a matter of fact, we're having a meeting in few minutes to discuss that very situation. Come on, I'll walk you out."

She waited as I collected my books. Aside from a couple of knowing smiles from vaguely familiar faces, our walk to the front was uneventful.

"I'll see you later, Bill. Don't get into any trouble."

"Yes Ma'am."

And I didn't. My walk back to the dorm was quiet. All the coeds seemed preoccupied, probably with end of semester concerns. There weren't many glances in my direction, nor was there an ambush outside of my room. Once I was safely inside, I did find another e-mail, the one that I'd been expecting. From the Biology Department, it outlined tomorrow's scenario.

"You are to report to Coach Turner's office on Wednesday at 4 PM. Your trainer will take you through a swimming workout. Continue to take the diamond shaped energy pills as well as the herbal supplements. Give yourself a thorough enema and bring Display Suit #3. You are not to ejaculate during your workout, nor during your shower afterwards."

It had been so long ago since I had tried it on for Erika and Valerie (WVC Ch:15 – The Cancelled Art Class), I couldn't remember which one it was, so I pulled out the storage box from under my bed. A shiny black cotton and spandex pouch with an open tipped sheath with a couple of snaps. I still didn't remember it, but I certainly knew how it fit.

Although I was tempted to try it on, I didn't. Instead, I did a little more studying before I went to sleep. The next morning dawned gray and overcast, but that didn't dampen my mood.

My classes went quickly, although I did have to contend with a cock that remained adamantly hard and stiff for most of the day. As I started out toward the gym, I realized that with the weekly dance rehearsals (WVC Ch:20) and an increasing number of gym workouts (WVC Ch:29), I hadn't been coming to the pool quite as often as I had first semester. In fact, I couldn't remember that last time I'd even been there.

Crossing the wooded campus, I was struck again by how few glances I received, although I those that did take a peek below my waist got an eyeful. In the tight pouch of my cut-offs, the outline of my swollen pole was very obvious. So when I arrived at the gym without any incident, I heaved a sigh of relief.

Standing in the hallway, I knocked on Coach Turner's door, expecting Erika to admit me. Since there wasn't a changing area for the few men on campus, I'd had always donned my swimsuit in the Coach's office and entered the pool through her private entrance. So when Lydia opened the door to let me in, I was a bit surprised.

"Hi Bill. Come on in."

Coach Turner looked up from her desk, scattered with files, her bright blue eyes twinkling as she smiled. I couldn't see what she was wearing below her waist, but the tank top was quite snug across her full breasts. Left bare by the sleeveless top, the muscles in her upper arms rippled as she moved a thick sheaf of papers to one side.

"Ready for your workout?"

Her tan looked even darker than I remembered, a sharp contrast to her tousled blonde hair and the snowy white of her shirt.

"Uh, yeah. I thought Erika was going to be here?"

Nodding toward the door that led out onto the deck, Coach explained.

"She'll be back in a minute."

There wasn't much room in the tiny office, and once Lydia had closed the entrance door, she was standing next to me, practically at my elbow. Even in a ratty tank top and frayed cut-offs, she looked great. The black skin of her broad shoulders and muscular legs gleamed in the overhead lights, and poking through the thin gray cotton were the excited points of her stiff nipples. Inside my shorts, my cock twitched as she asked.

"Did you bring your suit? Or are you wearing it?"

"Um, no. I have it in my pocket."

"Then go ahead and put it on. I'm going to help Erika put you through your paces."

Without waiting, the black girl yanked the top over her head and tossed it aside onto the chair beside the coach's desk. High and shallow, her firm breasts filled the skimpy cups of her bikini top, those rigid nipples eagerly pressing against the shiny nylon, the white material in stark contrast with her dark skin. She stopped and frowned at me, her hands on her hips.

"What are you waiting for?"

I shrugged, and after I pulled my t-shirt off over my head, tossed it on top of Lydia's. As she unbuttoned her cut-offs, the athletic coed kept a close eye, watching as I reached into my front pocket to retrieve the tiny suit. Holding her papers still, Coach Turner also looked on as I palmed the black spandex and cotton restraint so I could undo my own waistband. After running the zipper all the way down, I let the cut-offs slid down my legs and onto the tiled floor. As I stepped out of them, my thickened cock swung free, not fully erect, but plump enough to extend out away from my thighs. Conscious of the two pairs of eyes on me, I bent over and slid the display suit down my shaft, careful to position the pouch under my balls and arrange the tight sheath so that it wasn't twisted.

As I snapped the black cloth around the base of my ball sac, I was surprised just how snug it was. Thankfully, the gleaming cloth stretched far enough so that I could encase all of the skin holding my balls. Smoothing the sheath into place, I realized that it too was extraordinarily tight, and I wasn't even hard yet. My swelling cockhead extended well beyond the end of the closefitting material, so I had to tug the shimmering fabric up until the single snap was just below the high ridge that circled my bulb. Once I had it securely fastened, I straightened up. The blood flowing into my crotch wasn't going back out. The display suit felt a little too tight, and my cock started to swell.

Coach Turner nodded approvingly as Lydia grinned.

'Very nice, Bill. I love the contrast between the black suit and the white of your skin. Kind of the opposite of me."

Unzipping the frayed shorts, the muscular black girl let them fall down her sleek legs to pool on the floor. The tiny triangle she wore barely covered her pubic mound as the waistband dipped low across her trim stomach and the straps were pulled so high up onto her hips that the shiny white cloth clearly outlined the rounded lips of her pussy. In appreciation, my cock twitched higher, stretching out away from me as it rose up between my thighs.

The door to the pool swung open and in walked Erika, looking exquisite in a sky blue bikini. Riding high and proud on her chest, her breasts jiggled slightly as she entered, the full curves spilling from both sides of the narrow triangles of her bra cups while the stiff points of her nipples puckered the sparkling cloth. Below, the pale nylon was snug between her thighs, molding to the plump pussy lips of her pussy and splitting them slightly apart. My cock jerked higher still as she spoke.

"Ah, I see you're ready for your workout."

Still seated at her desk, Coach Turner quipped.

"His dick certainly is."

After giving me a broad smile, the curly haired blonde dropped her blue eyes. They narrowed as she studied my quivering cock, now nearly fully erect and pointing directly at her, level with the floor. Keeping her gaze fastened on my jutting pole, the coach rose from her chair and crossed the room until she stood right in front of me. Her bright red running shorts rode high on her trim thighs, and tight enough in her crotch that I could see the cleft of her pussy too.

"When was the last time he was measured?"

Lydia and my trainer exchanged glances before Erika answered.

"Not since his initial physical, I think. Why?"

"It's been a while since I've seen him. Or his dick."

After a long moment of gazing down at my throbbing cock, the tall blonde reached down and curled her hand around the thickened shaft, trapped within the shiny sheath.

"It looks bigger than I remember."

Slowly, she tightened her grip, squeezing her fist and lifting my cock higher until the swollen bulb was pointed toward the ceiling.

"What is his official measurement again?"

The question wasn't specifically directed toward either Club member, so they hesitated before Erika finally answered.

"Eight and ¾ inches."

Nodding sagely, the coach gave my bloated shaft one slow stroke before she pushed my hard-on back down, holding it level with the floor.

"This dick is definitely bigger than that, probably more than nine inches now.'

After letting go, my rigid pole bounced eagerly up and down and Coach Turner strolled back to her desk, a thoughtful look on her tanned face. As she picked the phone, my trainer took her place, curling her fist around the pulsing cocksheath and leading me toward the door to the pool. Over her shoulder, she asked Lydia.

"Are you coming?"

With a grin, the athletic black girl quickly followed us.

"Absolutely. I don't want to miss this."

As Erika tugged on my hard-on tightly encased the gleaming black sheath, she led me out onto the pool deck. It was not busy. It never was this late in the afternoon, but only a smattering of the students looked up as we entered. A familiar looking brunette, tall and deeply tanned with a tight body was one. She gazed steadily at us, and I racked my brain trying to place her.

Purposefully, my trainer pulled me to the far end of the pool, releasing my sheath clad cock only when it was time to go into the water. Even though she wore a sleek bikini, Erika apparently had no intention of joining me in the pool as she stood aside, waiting. Neither did Lydia as she came up to stand on the other side of me.

"Start off with a few warm-up laps."

Nodding my assent, I dove in, wincing as my jutting hard-on struck the surface. The pain eased as I swam, lap after lap, feeling the distended pole between my thighs swing back and forth as I kicked. Amid the steady rhythm of my swim strokes, I lost track of time as well as the exact number of laps. Panting, I came to halt, hanging onto the side of the pool, looking up at the two shapely Club members as I caught my breath.

"That looked like more than just a warmup."

A smile played across Erika's pretty face as I stood up and shrugged, water streaming off my shoulders and down my torso. Here in the shallow end, the depth of the pool kept the water level at my waist, partly obscuring the black sheath floating beneath the surface. As she continued speaking, her muscular companion sat on the edge of the pool, letting her firm thighs part just enough so I caught a clear glimpse of the white bikini bottoms pulled snug into her crotch, hugging her plump lips.

"Okay. How's your breaststroke?"

Lydia burst out giggling and caused a few swimmers to glance in our direction. It was not my best stroke, and I told her so. But she was undeterred.

"Go ahead anyway. Let's see your form."

So I pushed off again, feeling my thick cock flop back and forth with each kicking action. After only a couple of laps, Lydia waded out to meet me, her strong thighs propelling her through the water. I stopped and stood up, wiping the water out of my face. A broad smile creased her dark face and the stiff points of her nipples pulsed eagerly against the thin nylon.

"Stop! Stop! I can see that's not your best stroke."

"How's your backstroke?"

Standing on the pool deck with her arms crossed and her feet wide apart, Erika wanted to know.

"Better. It's still not my best."

The bikini panties were firmly lodged in her crotch, the sky blue nylon sucked up into the deep cleft of her pussy, clearly outlining the full curves. While swimming the numerous laps in the pool, my erection had gradually subsided in the cool water as the blood flowed into my muscles and out of my crotch, but gazing up between Erika's parted legs began to revive me.

"Are you finished?"

Jerking my eyes back above her shoulders, I saw a twinkle in her deep blue eyes as she shifted her feet wider apart, giving me a better look. Caught! Immediately, I felt my face flush as I mumbled an apology. She laughed out loud.

"I don't mind you looking up between my legs. In fact, I'm flattered."

Turning to Lydia who was now standing beside me, the confident brunette asked.

"Is he still hard?"

Leaning over, the black girl peered into the water, trying to examine the dark cocksheath as it bobbed loosely beneath the dappled surface. As she edged closer, I became aware that the pool was a lot more crowded. Several swimmers had halted their workout to watch us, including the tall brunette who'd eyed me earlier. Anne. Suddenly, I remembered her name was Anne.

"I can't tell."

Suddenly, Lydia plunged her hand into the water and grabbed my thickened cock, squeezing experimentally. I lurched in her grip.

"Nah. Not anymore."

Anne had been one of the girls in the Library. Hoisting herself up out of the pool, she sat on the edge not far from Erika and gazed into the water, staring down at Lydia and me. Her skimpy suit clung to her slim curves, the wet pink nylon revealing small breasts topped with rigid nipples. From her vantage point on the deck, my trainer gave us instructions.

"Bill, assume the position so Lydia can get you hard again. That will make your next set of laps much more interesting."

Before I could follow the directions, the black girl started pumping my cock. As I clasped my hands on top of my head and slid my feet farther apart, Lydia dipped her second hand below the surface, reaching between my parted thighs to cradle my balls, gently cupping them through the snug nylon. As she encouraged my cock to swell and thicken with her steady strokes, her muscular arm movement caused quite a bit of splashing, sending waves across the pool to bounce off the side of the pool and Anne's dangling legs.

A friend pulled up beside her, another brunette with jet black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Discarding her swim goggles, she stood as she turned around, letting Anne direct her gaze toward at us. The newcomer was much bigger on top, with a pair of full breasts that sagged slightly against her one piece swimsuit. As the thin material molded to her form, I could see an oversized pair of nipples, stiff and erect beneath the glistening black nylon.

My cock continued to engorge, responding to Lydia's determined posting, growing longer and thicker under the churning water. Watching her pump me, I was struck by how her hand blended in with black spandex of the cocksheath, in sharp contrast to the reddened flesh of the exposed bulb. Erika called out from the deck.

"Is he hard yet?"

That got the attention of several more swimmers. We were beginning to draw quite the crowd.

"Almost."

Lydia grinned up at me after she answered. One stocky blonde swam over to the pair of brunettes, engaging them in a whispered conversation as they cast frequent glances in our direction. The steady sound of rhythmic splashing stopped more coeds and as thet gathered nearby, the black girl peeked over her broad shoulder.

"We seem to be attracting an audience."

Feeling a blush start to color my cheeks, I murmured.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Let's get you big and hard then. I think Erika wants to show you off."

After a few more strokes, she squeezed my balls and let go with both hands, stepping back and looking down into the water. I followed her gaze, but through the rippling waves, it was difficult to tell if my cock was fully erect, or just being supported in the water. I glanced up as Erika spoke.

"Come to side of the pool so you can push off for your laps. Backstroke, remember?"

I nodded as my trainer stood waiting, looking magnificent in her skimpy bikini. Making my way toward her, my jutting cock swung back and forth with each labored step, a black pole with a dark red knob leading the way. As I prepared to push off, she grinned at me.

"Have fun, Bill. And keep your hips high."

I knew what she wanted. Although arching my back just a little was necessary for an efficient stroke, pushing my hips high out of the water would actually slow me down. But she wasn't trying to help me maximize my swim time. She wanted me to show off my raging hard-on. So I did just that.