WVC Ch. 32: The 2nd Pool Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

""Really?"

"Uh huh. Besides the obvious length and impressive girth, the head is unusually round and bulbous. You've already noted that once it opens, his cockhole is remarkably large, much bigger than normal."

Standing behind the two women, Erika added helpfully.

"3/8 by 5/8 of an inch the last time it was measured. But that was a quite a while ago."

Nodding sagely, the blonde spoke to Lydia.

"Hold him still."

With her hand pressed tightly against my groin, the coed gripped my swollen cock, lifting it up for the seated woman. Using both thumbs, she carefully spread the lips of my cockslit farther apart, stretching the sensitive skin until the crevice was opened as wide as possible.

"I think it's more than that now."

Gently releasing me, the older woman sat back in her chair, the erect points of her nipples unmistakable beneath the loose blouse.

"How much flow does his cock generate?"

I could hear the grin in Lydia's voice as she answered.

"Watch."

In the silence that followed, the Club member gradually increased her pace, squeezing and pumping my hard-on as she let the hand across my shoulders glide lower until she palmed my ass cheek. Pressing her firm breasts into my side, she whispered in my ear.

"Give her what she wants, Bill. Your penis was leaking earlier. Have you gone dry?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

But just then, a single drop emerged from the gaping slit. Quickly, the blonde leaned forward, the blue eyes intensely focused on my rounded knob, shiny and purple.

"There he goes. Has he been following the Club regimen?"

Erika cleared her throat to answer as Lydia kept pumping my stiff cock, urging another single drop to ooze out, sliding down the underside of my shaft and wetting the black girl's fist.

"He's pretty strict about maintaining that discipline."

My fluid began to flow a little faster, and a familiar sound echoed in the silence. Smick. Smick. Pausing in mid-stroke, Lydia pointed my drooling cockhead up toward the seated woman, offering the engorged bulb to her.

"Would you like a taste?"

The blonde hesitated, then smiled. But not at me. The twinkle in her eye was directed at the black girl who was pointing my dripping hard-on toward her. Curling her hand around my quivering pole just behind the swollen knob, she licked her lips as she leaned closer.

"In the interest of science, I believe I will."

I caught my breath as she extended her pink tongue and flicked the tip across my straining bulb, capturing the sparkling fluid that was seeping out of the open cockslit. Sitting back to savor my nectar, she kept her firm grip on my shaft even as Lydia continued to stroke me. I still had no idea who she was.

"Very tasty. Sweet and yet a little tart."

Without looking up, she ducked her head and took my entire cockhead between her lips. She just held me there, motionless as Lydia kept jacking me into her mouth, milking more liquid up and out of my stalk. After swallowing another discharge, the blonde began to twirl her tongue around the fat knob, bathing me with her saliva until it started to spill from the corners of her mouth. Pulling her head back just slightly, she teased the gaping hole with the tip of her tongue, licking the tender lips of my purplish bulb. Then she stiffened her tongue and plunged it into the crevice, forcing the wet end deep into my yielding cleft.

A knock at the door to the pool startled all of us, and before anyone could react, it swung open. The two brunettes, Anne and Lindsey entered and halted in their tracks when they saw my cock being manhandled by Lydia and serviced by the blonde.

"See! See! I told you!"

Anne whispered loudly in her friend's ear as they both kept their eyes glued to my exposed crotch. The seated blonde didn't even turn around. She just spread her lips wide and sucked my dripping cockhead back into her mouth. Standing in front, the chesty Lindsey explained.

"Anne was certain you guys were in here sucking his dick. I see she was right."

She grinned. They'd left the door open and Coach Turner crossed the office to shut it. Seven people in the small space made her office feel pretty crowded. The two newcomers kept staring as the slurping noises grew louder and forced Lindsey to raise her voice to be heard.

"Since Anne isn't a Sigma Epsilon sister, she was wondering when she was going to get a chance to play with him, and suck his big dick?"

Lydia giggled as she kept jacking my hard-on into the older woman's increasingly eager mouth. As Erika and Coach exchanged glances, the black girl whispered in my ear as she gave my slippery shaft an extra firm squeeze.

"Look like everyone wants a piece of this."

I didn't answer. My breathing was growing ragged and I started to push back against her rhythmic pumps, shoving my dripping cockhead farther between those sucking lips. My trainer nodded as Coach motioned the two girls forward. Clapping her hands with glee, the slender brunette rushed up to me, the stiff points of her erect nipples pulsing beneath the thin swim suit, the small ovals clearly visible through the pink nylon.

Looking at Erika, I had a note of panic in my voice as I asked.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

She shrugged, watching Anne drop to her knees right beside the older woman, eager for a chance to take her place. Wetting her lips, the slim brunette ran one hand up the front of my thigh as looked for an opening. The blonde ignored her, closing her eyes as she kept slurping. Gently, Coach Turner came forward to rest a hand on the oblivious woman's shoulder.

"Celeste."

So that was her name. She kept sucking, ignoring the coach with her blonde mane swinging across her broad shoulders as she bobbed up and down.

"Celeste, that's enough. Let Anne have a taste."

Almost as if she'd woken from a dream, Celeste abruptly released her grip of my slick pole, pulled her mouth off my wet bulb and sat back in her chair. Still stroking my rigid stalk, Lydia turned me slightly to the side so she could point the oozing knob toward the kneeling girl. Now with the quivering bulb looming her face, she appeared to lose her nerve. Gazing fearfully at the gaping slit, Anne licked her lips and lifted he hand to caress the rounded knob, sliding her fingertips around the slick surface. Edging forward, Lindsey tried to get a better look at the seated woman.

"So your name is Celeste?"

Leaning over, the busty brunette peered into the blonde's face. Anne was still searching for her confidence, timidly eyeing my trembling bulb, watching the steady stream of clear fluid pour out of my cockhole as Lydia continued to milk the thick rod.

"Celeste Turner?"

Puzzled, the older woman nodded, focusing on Lindsey instead of gazing at my seeping cockhead. Turner? Like Coach Turner?

"Aren't you the biology teacher at Western Valley High?"

With concern now crossing her attractive features, Celeste nodded. Ignoring the conversation at her elbow, Anne leaned forward and tentatively extended her tongue, gingerly touching the tip to my quivering bulb. Gripping the base of my shaft, Lydia held my hard-on up for the kneeling girl to lock as drops kept falling off the rounded end to splash onto the tiled floor below.

"I'm Lindsey Busoni. I was in your class four years ago."

A flicker of recognition crossed Celeste's blue eyes as she nodded again.

"Lindsey, yes. It's good to see you again. How're you doing in college?"

"Fine."

The chesty coed paused, frowning as she continued.

"Although I'm kind of surprised to see you here. You seem fascinated by this guy's big dick. I always thought you were more interested in girls,"

That brought a sudden flush to the older woman's face, but she sat still, her eyes darting to the end of my throbbing hard-on just as Lydia's jacking fist brought up another series of glistening drops to emerge from my yawning cockslit.

"Um, well. I am here in the interest of science."

Lindsey turned sideways to watch her friend timidly lap at the continual flow of liquid. In disgust, she placed her hand on the back of Anne's head.

"Open."

It was not a request. The kneeling brunette obliged, parting her lips as Lindsey shoved her head forward, driving my seeping knob into her surprised mouth and stretching those soft lips wide. Immediately, Anne started to gag and pulled her head back, although she kept her hand tight around the upper portion of my pulsing shaft.

"It's not going to bite you, Anne. Try it again."

Holding up her free hand, the sputtering girl managed to reply.

"I will. Don't push me."

Lindsey shrugged as she turned back to her old high school teacher.

"In the interest of science, huh?"

"Yes. He's quite well endowed."

"Yeah, he does have a really big dick."

She fell silent as both watched Anne, who was still on her knees and apparently had gathered enough courage. Slipping my straining cockhead between her lips, the slender brunette began to nurse on the rounded bulb, sipping the fluid as it flowed freely from my open slit. I was panting heavily now, thrusting against Lydia's fist while being careful not to jam my leaking hard-on back into Anne's mouth. It was a delicate dance, one that would soon seem pointless since I could feel an ominous stirring in my balls.

Not wanting to be left out, Lindsey abruptly stood up and straddled my left leg opposite Lydia, pressing her soft breasts against my torso while grinding her hot crotch into my thigh. With a wicked smile, she started to finger my nearest nipple, pinching it lightly and flipping the erect nub back and forth. Resting her other hand on my left ass cheek, she squeezed firmly as she stopped teasing my nipple long enough to duck her head and bathe the excited tip with her tongue. An electric jolt shot through my torso to the base of my throbbing stalk as the minx bit me, not hard, but enough to make me jump in Lydia's grasp.

I thought that my sudden surge forward might surprise the girl nursing on my oozing bulb, but Anne took my entire cockhead into her mouth when I thrust it between her wet lips. That must have triggered something as she grew more enthusiastic, her cheeks billowing in and out with each eager suck, increasing her intensity even as she picked up the pace.

With her lips still wrapped over my stiffened nipple, Lindsey slid her left hand lower, past Lydia's steadily pumping fist to slip between my spread thighs. As she cupped my balls, she moaned into my chest, lightly nipping the rigid button off my nipple. Gasping for air, I tried to keep my balance as she let the fingers of her right hand dip between my ass cheeks, sliding deep into the valley, searching for my puckered hole. The roiling in my balls signaled that I was dangerously close to an unwanted explosion.

Lindsay grew rougher with her nipple play, catching the sensitive tip of my stiff button between her teeth and puling it away from my chest. I yelped and tried to pull away as she twisted it. Erika's voice cut in.

"Go easy, Lindsey. He's not made of stone."

Lifting her head to lick the tortured nub, the chesty brunette gave me a sly look and released my balls. She curled her hand over Lydia's, squeezing the middle of my bloated shaft as she observed.

"Oh, really? He had me fooled. This big dick of his feels as hard as a rock."

Watching the glistening rod slide in and out of Anne's willing mouth, she joined the black girl in jacking me for several energetic strokes. I was panting heavily, shoving my leaking cock with increasing abandon as my climax approached. Abruptly, Lindsey let go, reaching between my open thighs to grab my balls and squeeze them lightly.

"I think he's getting close. His balls feel really bloated, and they want to pull up into his body."

Erika looked alarmed and started to interject, but Celeste beat her to it. Seated right in front of me, the blonde took charge and seized Anne's nearest shoulder, yanking her backwards and uncovering my engorged cockhead as she ordered.

"Let him go!"

The sharpness of her command startled the other two girls and they immediately complied, releasing my pulsing shaft. Lindsey was slower to withdraw her finger from my butt, pressing lightly on my puckered crevice. Rubbing her heavy breasts against the side of my torso, she stared down at my shiny hard-on. It had just begun to spasm, the darkly purple bulb jerking and twitching, dripping a steady stream of clear fluid onto the floor between my feet. My hips kept pumping, thrusting the dribbling pole into the air in front of me, directly toward the older woman's attentive gaze, flinging an occasional drop of liquid. One landed on her blouse, leaving a wet spot just above the rounded curves of her chest, but she didn't notice. She was too focused on examining my jerking cock.

I didn't cum. The coeds had stopped in time, and as the danger of ejaculation receded, I caught my breath. With a pleased look on her face, Celeste stood up and brushed by me, nodding toward the blonde coach.

"He'll do."

Turning back toward me, she gazed at my quivering hard-on, still dripping profusely on the tile.

"Yes, he'll do quite nicely."

Almost like lovers, the two women embraced as Erika came forward with my clothes in hand. Both Lydia and Lindsey backed away as my trainer approached, but the slim brunette kneeling at my feet looked up bewildered.

"Doesn't he get to cum?"

Handing me my clothes, Erika shook her head.

"No, Anne. Not today."

Winking at me, my trainer continued as she helped the puzzled girt to her feet.

"But soon."

Gazing fondly at my quivering cock, Anne looked positively heart broken.

"But he came so close."

"Yes, he did. Now let him get dressed."

"Will I have another chance to suck his cock? It's so big that I didn't think I could get it into my mouth. But I did."

"Yes, you did, Anne. And you probably will again."

Gently guiding the tall brunette toward the door, Erika glanced at me over her shoulder.

"Get dressed."

With a sigh, I stepped into my cut-offs and stuffed my swollen cock inside, being extra careful not to catch the sensitive skin in the zipper. Disappointment was on Lindsey's face as she watched. As I retrieved my t-shirt, she had a hopeful note in her voice.

"So I'll see you on Saturday?"

Lydia was hovering behind the chesty brunette as I pulled the cotton over my head and straightened it on my torso. I shrugged.

"I have no idea. No one tells me anything."

The muscular black girl stepped in and started to lead Lindsey to the door, explaining as she went, passing Coach as she returned from escorting Celeste out.

"Yes, Lindsey. You'll see him on Saturday. We were keeping it a surprise."

"Oh. OH! I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was a secret."

Genuine shock registered on the brunette's face. I guess she didn't know either.

"|I didn't mean to spoil it for you. Or him."

Turning back for one last look before she left, Lindsey waved and gave me a flirtatious smile.

"Well, I am sorry that I blew the surprise, but that just gives you something to look forward to."

After she closed the door behind the departing brunette, Lydia shook her head, a bemused smile on her lips.

"She's something else."

But my mind was already elsewhere. As Erika began to get dressed, pulling on a sleeveless top and a tiny pair of shorts, I turned to Coach Turner.

"Was that your sister? Celeste?"

Looking startled, the curly haired blonde crossed her arms over her chest and nodded.

"Yes, she is. Didn't I introduce her to you?"

"Uh, no."

My trainer giggled as she bent over to fasten her sandals, flashing the edge of her sky blue swimsuit snug across the under curve of her shapely ass. Her shorts were really short.

"No, she forgot. She was so excited about showing you and your big penis off to her sister that it completely slipped her mind."

As she stood up and turned around, she winked at me.

"I'm sure she'll figure out a way to make it up to you."

Starting toward the door, my trainer continued.

"I'll walk you back to your dorm. Unless you need to be somewhere else?"

I shook my head, but I had one more question for the coach. Actually, two.

"Celeste's a biology teacher at the local high school?"

Warily agreeing with me, the tall blonde waited for me to finish my thought.

"So what does she want me for?"

Coach hesitated before replying.

"Since the details have yet to be worked out, I really can't say."

Another mystery. With a shrug, I turned to Erika.

"I can make it back to the dorm. You don't have to accompany me."

She had an enigmatic smile on her pretty face, lowering her eyes as she responded.

"I think you might want to reconsider. It looks like you have a big bullseye on the front of your cut-offs."

Looking down at the bulging pouch between my legs, I saw that she was right. My cock had leaked enough fluid to create a wet spot on the faded denim that was about four inches across. There was no way I was walking across campus with that target highlighting my hard-on. Feeling both helpless and embarrassed, I looked back up at the three of them. Shaking her head, Coach turned to open a drawer in her desk, retrieving a dark green cutoff sweatshirt. Tossing it to me, she grinned.

"Here. This should cover most of your problem."

Yanking it on over my head, I glanced down to see that it did indeed shield my obvious excitement from inquisitive eyes, falling down to the tops of my thighs. Erika took my arm and steered me out the door, past the pool and out into the late afternoon sunshine.

She didn't speak until we were well on our way back to my dorm.

"Bill, I'm sorry that you've been kept in the dark about so many things. I'm sure that it has been frustrating."

"In more ways than one."

At my wry remark, she glanced sideways, then dropped her blue eyes down below my waist. Although she couldn't see it, my cock remained adamantly erect. Peering intently at my hidden crotch, she asked.

"Are you still hard?"

I nodded, and she shook her head before cuddling against my arm. We kept walking as she continued.

"I guess dealing with an erect penis and a pair of bloated balls can't be comfortable, especially as long as you've had to endure them. After tomorrow night, assuming everything goes according to plan, that particular problem should be solved."

I let out a long exhale, walking silently beside her. As my dorm came into sight, I slowed down. I had a question for her, and I wasn't sure how she'd react. Turning to give me a puzzled look, she asked.

"What? Is something bothering you? The e-mail is probably waiting for you on your laptop right now."

Stopping in the middle of the pathway, I turned to face her, marveling once more how gorgeous she actually was.

"What did you promise Chandra?"

Confusion clouded her eyes for just a moment, and then she smiled.

"Oh, the girl across the hall. The one that's been so insistent."

I nodded, waiting for my trainer to continue.

"I told her that once you were in the Club, passed your training sessions was how I described it, that you could go to an all-night party she wants to throw. She said she wants to invite you as the guest of honor, but I think she's just looking for an excuse to show you off to her friends."

She paused, a hint of a smile flickering across her lips.

"Of course, you don't have to go if you don't want to. Or I can go with you if you like."

As I mulled this over, her smile grew wider.

"Or you can invite several of the Club members along. I can think of three who would jump at the chance."

"Just three?"

Playfully, she punched me in the arm.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

And then she was off. I admired her swaying hips as she strolled back toward the sorority. She must have felt my gaze as she abruptly spun around and waved gaily at me. After a wave in reply, I headed upstairs without any further incident.