Wyte's Club Pt. 02: Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He meowed in response and purred while she laughed.

Except now, something was different. She had a phone number. Hesitantly she grabbed her phone and selected Scott's name to message him. His stern voice replayed in her head. "You will be safe on the way home, are we clear?" She licked her lips and shivered at the memory, the way his eye darkened with command and his lips tightened with strict control.

She typed the message around her cat. "Home, sir."

The answer was instant. "Good girl. Now what do you do next?"

She touched her neck where his collar had rested and sent back another message. "Make my food, sir."

She sat her phone and Tarl down and took her hearing aids out in the kitchen, setting them on the counter. She didn't really need them to cook and they could be irritating to the ears after a while. She mixed her eggs together and got the cheese and bread and ham out, trying not to remember Scott's words too much.

"Remember. Little girls don't give themselves orgasms. They ask daddy to do it for them. And you're a good little girl, aren't you?"

But really the act of cooking eggs was so damn dull and she just couldn't stop the replay of his words.

"Don't pout, sweet girl. We will have tomorrow together."

But she just liked being with him! He was so calming. And the normal terror fueled by anxiety and stress and work and being partially deaf and blind and all the rest was so much more soothed at his knees.

And also, she really wanted the orgasm he could give tomorrow.

Lost in a lustful fantasy, she touched the side of the pan and jerked back with a yelp. But then she just ran water over the burn and fixed the egg sandwich. She took a picture to send.

The answer was a phone call. "Good girl."

His voice was so cool, even on the phone. "Yes, sir."

He chuckled. "You take to this like you're born for it, honey. What movies do you have access to?"

Cassie listed off immediate ones that came to mind. Horror movies and action movies. She never liked much emotion in her films though, nothing very deep. She always thought that defeated the escape purpose of a movie and tearjerkers just made her angry.

So she listed off fantasy and sci fi and kids' movies.

Scott stopped her at the kids' movies within two titles. The one he chose made her smile. It was warm and fuzzy and funny with all the ways of innocent humor. With a princess and a Prince Charming and upbeat music and bright colors. "You like that one?"

She couldn't keep the smile out of her voice. "Yes! Yes, sir, it's a favorite. The prince always saves the little princess."

Scott chuckled. "That, he does. Watch that one. Now, is your tv in your room or a living room?"

"In my bedroom." She likes movies while falling asleep and the apartment was so little anyway that it didn't seem to matter.

"Is it?" There was a frown in his voice. "I'm not sure how I feel about that. Falling asleep to a cheerful movie is good for you and it's late for a little girl, so you can eat in your bed and fall asleep tonight. We might change that though, little one. TV can keep you awake and princesses need sleep."

God, she was way too damn aroused. And the man was just talking about where she should sleep, for God's sake. Daddy. That's what he'd called himself to her. Mentally, she fought with herself to just say the words. He'd love it. He'd love hearing it from her mouth, hearing her play along. But her heart thundered just thinking about it.

Finally, she whispered awkwardly. "Yes, daddy."

Scott's answer was a purr. "Good girl. Maybe we can just keep the tv to fall asleep with. We'll see. Go get in your bed now with your food, snuggle down. Tell me. Do you like stuffed animals?"

She was already curling up in her blankets and grabbing her stuffed snake. "Yes, daddy." It was easier that time. "I have a big purple snake to cuddle with. And a stuffed Cthulhu doll. And Tarl Cabot is with me." The cat watched her curiously.

"Tarl Cabot?"

"My cat, daddy." Her voice was even starting to sound more childlike.

There was a blatant grin in Scott's answer. "So named after the books, princess?"

She blushed and giggled. "No one I've ever met has recognized the name! He's so brave, daddy." The more she said it the more she liked it. She shifted in her underwear and t-shirt and felt the slick evidence of her arousal spreading over her pussy. She whimpered.

His voice turned soft and pitying. "What's wrong, little girl?"

"I ache!" She whined and shifted in her bed. "And I miss your collar."

She loved the rumble of his answering laugh. It sent pleasure and softness through her body. "Good girl. Daddy will fix it tomorrow. Finish eating and go to sleep now. What time do you wake up in the morning, little one?

"Seven."

"I will be awake and you will message to say good morning then. Tomorrow night, little one. It'll be okay. Sleep well. Take care with your glasses and your hearing aids."

"Yes, sir." She was always careful with those. She couldn't exist very well without them.

"Good night."

"Good night, daddy."

She hung up her phone and laid her head back against her pillows, moaning.

Oh god, what game had she started? She'd just gone to return a wallet!

***

Scott's day seemed to have no end. In one night, the little girl he had never noticed before had gotten into his world and he was starting to have a fair few fantasies. He didn't even know her all that well. There was so much to ask. How bad was her hearing and vision? Did she have all the proper aids she needed with both? Where were parents? Christ, he didn't even know where she lived. And before the Tarl Cabot comment, he never would have guessed she might know something so hidden in the kink fantasy worlds.

But the way she said "daddy" made him wake up and imagine her in a room in his house, curled up among lots of stuffed animals and books. Maybe she'd wake him up with that guileless grin and ask him for breakfast.

But there were the other thoughts, too. Thoughts of restraining her and slowly rubbing her pussy until cum coated the lips of her sex and she was whimpering. Until she gave soft little cries of protest and he could whisper his reassurances that "Shh. Princess, Daddy has you." And watch her cry out with how horny the thought made her.

And then one of his favorite fantasies was of touching her hair and purring, "Daddy needs you, princess." And then watching the excitement in her eyes when she understood that he was turned on and just how kinky he could be.

Because now he was absolutely certain that this game gave her nearly as much arousal as it gave him. He wasn't sure how far she would play. Maybe as much as he even wanted, but he wanted to find out. He wanted to watch her grow a bit bolder with him, watch her turn used to his presence, watch her take to his control and the safety he would give.

Most of all, he wanted to take care of her.

It seemed forever until Wyte's. He made a toy bag. At first he merely put lighter play toys in it, but then he put some others inside as well, thinking why not. He'd give this a shot and he'd push himself as well as her.

And all the while he kept in touch with her through her day, making sure she got to work safely, asking how her day went. He flirted and he had fun. But it wasn't satisfying when he couldn't stop thinking of the night when she would be in one of the soft playrooms of Wyte's with him.

At first he thought when he left there was no way this girl would be as strung up as he was. But when he got to Wyte's she was pacing by the door, waiting for him, and he laughed. At least they were both affected then, he supposed.

And then his blood went hot when he realized what she was wearing. For she had donned a pretty little pink dress and put her hair in pigtails. Her hot pink hearing aids stood out behind her clashing red hair and she had neat little stockings on with flats.

Scott grabbed her in a hug outside the door. "Princess. I missed you today."

She giggled and nuzzled him. "I missed you too, daddy."

He stroked her hair and guided her inside, checking in at the door with her with Foxx's reception. "We're going to spend our time in a back room together tonight princess. I don't like you around the large room too much. There's too much noise for a little girl."

She seemed to nestle against his side and she grabbed his hand like a little girl. "Yes, daddy."

"Good girl. Don't let go of Daddy's hand. I've got you."

She giggled and held him tighter and Scott had to smile. Oh but this was really fun. He'd done the daddy thing before, but he'd also done a lot of other games. Some plays seemed to fit with certain people and it was just clear when the roles were a match. A slave girl would crave to be owned while a pet would crave to be dehumanized while being loved and played with.

Cassie just fit with being a little girl from the second he noticed her. He guided her through Wyte's to a back dungeon room that he'd thought about all day. Foxx had different styles for his rooms. Some were more edgy, some were clinical, some were straight dungeon setups.

The one Scott chose was soft red and set up like a fantasy dungeon with a stockade, a rack, manacles against one wall, and all. Cassie burst out giggling at it. "You're such a nerd."

Scott laughed. "That is very true. I can take AU and theory conversations to a whole other level." He guided her through and settled on a bench against one wall, drawing Cassie between his knees so that he could study her. God he had missed her. Her life could not be safe enough for the hearing and vision absence, he was convinced of it. "How was your day, princess?"

She smiled shyly. "We don't have to talk about that. I know this isn't a -"

"Do not finish that sentence." Scott tightened his jaw and his grip on her tiny waist. "I asked because I wanted to know how my little girl's day was."

"Oh. Um." She frowned at him and Scott glared back. "Long. Not bad, just long. Had an exam to sit after work."

Scott nodded. "Well, let's see about ridding you of some stress. But first, we will clear the air between us right now. You already know that I plan on touching you, but that doesn't mean this is purely sex between us. I know you're shy but you're going to have to get over that for more than just sexual intimacy. I'm going to want to ask how your day is. I'm going to want to know how you live and what you do and how hard the day has been. Because I like playing my little games with all areas. Something as basic as eating can be made intense with domination and submission, if it's done right. It's one of my favorite things. Can you give me that, little girl? And from now on, give me the courtesy of not assuming I only do it for the sex?"

She blushed and a look of guilt crossed her eyes, which made him inwardly cringe, but damn it, that assumption had hurt a little bit. "Yes, daddy."

Scott smiled. "There we are. It's alright. We're still getting to know each other. And you need to choose a safe word in case the shyness is ever too much, little girl." He said it playfully, touching her nose, and her eyes lit back up again.

"Red."

He laughed. "Generic and easy. I like it." He studied her hands where he held them and frowned at a burn. "Little girl, what happened?" He stroked the burn, watching her for signs of pain, but she didn't give any.

"I caught the side of my pan last night when cooking."

He stared at her. He'd played games for a little while and what would a new submissive be thinking about when her mind was idle and an accident might happen? "Were you distracted by something?"

She blushed and the guilt from earlier seemed to return with interest. "Possibly."

"Possibly," he repeated, softening his voice deceptively. But his blood ran excited like it always did when he was about to cross the threshold from a fantasy to an act. He stared at her with the baited breath of a cat that had cornered its chase.

And then he grabbed her so quick that she cried out in shock as she tumbled over his knees, her ass up and her hands secured behind her back in his grip.

***

Cassie's heart hammered and the pulse seemed to flow straight toward her clit, pumping adrenaline and arousal in a perfect blend. Her dress had fallen up towards her head, revealing her black lace thong with a feeling that was terribly, wonderfully vulnerable.

Scott's slap of his hand was hard on her ass and she cried out again. "Naughty underwear for a naughty, evasive little girl. Tell me, were you 'possibly' thinking of this pussy when you hurt yourself?"

He slapped her ass again and Cassie gave a pathetic animal sound of need. Christ, her sex felt pained with how badly it needed to be touched. She arched and whined.

It only earned her another few harder slaps of his palm on her bare skin. "I asked you a question, little girl. You answer daddy."

Holy god. This was far better than any fantasy. "Yes, sir! Yes, sir, I was thinking of my pussy."

"And hurt yourself. Bad little girl." He slapped her in a flurry of biting hits and it hurt, but it hurt so deliciously. At first there was a sting under his palm, but then it spread into a delightful fire across her flesh.

"Daddy..." she drew the word out in a hiss of need.

For a moment there wasn't an answer and she looked over her shoulder curiously. Her breath fell in pants of anticipation when she realized he'd gotten a leather belt from the duffel bag he'd carried with him. In one smooth motion he caught both ends in his hand so that it was doubled over and met her gaze.

She couldn't seem to draw her eyes away. She watched when he lifted the belt back and kept her eyes open wide when he swung forward and the leather slapped across her skin.

With a wail, she looked back at the floor, needy and whimpering. The brutal image felt seared in her mind, though, and she couldn't stop herself replaying it when the belt struck her again. And then again. Scott King's arms were flexed with raw power and strength, his perfect control tempered by god only knew what from a military life. She felt every bit like a child to be disciplined and trained by him, every bit like a creature absolutely dominated.

When that was realized, something else happened. She lost herself to the rhythm of the belt and something very peaceful took over her thoughts, something like a mental blanket. Her body still jarred with the blows and she couldn't stop arching for more, internally begging for him to touch her cunt, which was long since drenched. "Daddy's got you," he whispered above her and there was finally a break from his belt.

And oh god, didn't she know that Daddy had her. Through and fucking through, Daddy had her. "Yes, sir," she whispered back. Was that her voice that sounded so dreamy and far away?

He chuckled above her and his arms let go of her hands, which she let fall by her head, bracing them on the floor. "There we go. A nice little headspace for a good little girl." And then he grabbed her thong in his hands, one hand tightening on the start of the triangle of fabric and one at the end where her ass was. He pulled it taut in his grip so that the tiny thong was a harsh rub and pulled it across her clit in a back and forth inferno of friction.

Game fucking over. She squealed and writhed over his knees, one hand slapping at the floor and then realizing that there wasn't a hold for her to claw at and god, she wanted to claw at anything for comfort. Her body felt past any control she might have had and she ground her hips in an odd upward motion, trying to get any more sensation she could find out of her soaked thong.

Scott let her work for a little longer before he stopped, pulling a whine of protest from Cassie. At the sound he only laughed quietly. "Don't worry, princess. I'm far from done with you." And thank god for that.

He pulled her thong from her legs and her body moved like clay under his touch. She jumped in shock when she felt his hands on her sex, spreading her open with gentle fingers. "You're dripping on my knees, naughty girl. Do you like a nice spanking from my palm and belt? Is my good girl a little wanton, too?"

"Yes, da-ddy!" She gasped at the rough feel of fabric at the entrance of her sex and then sobbed raggedly when she realized he was filling her pussy with her thong. And yet she could still feel his unforgiving fingertips pressing the fabric. He started a rhythm of forcing it deeper inside of her and then tugging the fabric out. She couldn't decide if the feeling was heaven, hell, or something all encompassing.

She did know the mental image was fucking sexy. "Please, please. Daddy! Scott. Sir. Please!"

His answer was rough. "Soon. I promise, little girl. Hold out for Daddy for just a little longer. I've got one more toy for you. A different kind of leash than the one you had before. What's your safe word?"

"Red!" He gently eased her from his lap and helped her to her knees instead. "It's red, sir. But I'm not saying it."

He smiled. "Just had to make sure." With that he pulled a soft fur lined collar from his bag and then an odd sort of hook with a ball at the very end and a chain attached.

Cassie went very still and stared at the hook. Scott's voice was pure wicked sin. "Now there's a response I like." She snapped her head to meet his eyes and then bowed forward on her hands and knees.

Yes. Oh, god, but yes. If that was what she hoped it was for, then she wanted it.

He donned the collar first, stroking her hair and kneeling beside her while he did so. He held her steady and still with one hand while he tugged the thong from her pussy. "Open wide," he whispered.

Cassie opened her mouth and licked at the thong while he placed it as a gag. The taste and scent of cum was like a voltage flare to her sex. She moaned and sucked while Scott replaced the thong with the ball end of the hook in her pussy, covering it with her cum to lubricate it. He helped her pull her dress over her head and unclasped her bra.

And then he withdrew the hook and pressed it against her ass instead.

It wasn't big or even painful when he gently pressed the ball part inside of her, but the hook part was a persistent presence that aroused her even more with every movement. And oh, there was a lot of movement. For Scott drew the chain up her back and through the ring of her collar, tightening it in his fist so that she was forced to crawl forward by the pressure of the hook in her ass.

He let the chain fall back long enough to lay down on a mat on the floor and remove his jeans. She stared at his cock when he lay back down. Oh, but he was big. Her pussy spasmed with need and anticipation.

Scott lifted the leash again and tugged. "Come on, good little girl. On top of me."

Cassie crawled and straddled him without hesitating, sucking at the cum coated thong gag.

Scott pulled it from her mouth and she whimpered, but he didn't let her free for very long. He jerked the leash tight and pressed his lips to hers in a bruising kiss.

And then he slid himself inside her drenched cunt and she screamed in his mouth.

***

Scott drove himself inside of her almost viciously. He held onto the leash desperately, like it might give him control, except Cassie thrashed like she was in the throes of a mania. She met him stroke for stroke and then some, so much that he knew she was going to be pleasantly sore in the morning.

And Scott wanted it as much as she did. She'd responded with animal perfection, everything from her body to her words to her voice taking what he gave her and feeding it back to him in a perfect circle of dominance and submission.

And the look she'd given him when she looked back to watch him draw his belt had been flat fucking scorching.

He rattled the chain of her leash, sending movement to the hook that teased her ass with every motion. She cried out against his mouth, a shout of pleasure, and then she rode his cock faster. She lifted her body up and down with her hands on his chest, slamming herself down so that the head of his cock bruised against her cervix. Scott pant and tried to control the build of pleasure, but when he heard his own moans against her lips and heard her answering cries against his, he just couldn't.