Wyte's Club Pt. 02: Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew back long enough to whisper, "Cum for daddy."

She threw her head back with a ragged cry and detonated over him, taking him over the ledge with her. He moaned with his finish, watching her spasm, clasping his hands over hers and panting like a wounded animal.

***

Cassie was nuzzled against his side in nothing but her stockings, the anal hook, and the chain through her collar. And Scott couldn't have felt more at peace. He held her at his side and fed her little pieces of cheese and French bread. He'd gotten the soft fleece blanket in his duffel bag and wrapped her loosely in it. After a few moments, the cool air after the heat of sex seemed to get to her because she drew it tighter, shifting so the anal hook was comfortable enough.

"So how deaf are you?" Scott asked, handing her a bottled water.

She took a few drinks and grinned, lifting a piece of the cheese cubes to his mouth. Scott nipped her fingertips wickedly and she giggled. "About 80% lost in the left. Right isn't as bad. 40 or so. With the hearing aids I can hear well enough to keep a conversation when it's one on one. Without them or in a room of crowded people, I have to be focused in on you to piece some clues together."

Scott nodded and stroked her hair gently. "And your vision?"

She took a piece of bread from him. "Mostly useless beyond a foot in front of my face without glasses."

Scott sighed and held her close. "Poor little princess. I'm sorry. What happened?"

"Don't be. It happened when I was little. The hearing was from surgeries for tumors and growths. The eyesight just sort of happened."

"But I am sorry." Scott pet her. "What are your parents like? I mean how did they take it?"

She blushed and looked away. "Oh. Um. They were actually gone before that happened."

Jesus Christ. Could her life suck any worse? "Oh honey... Have you been alone all this time?"

She shook her head. "No. I had my aunt. We got along pretty well. I don't really see her now though. She lives in New York."

Across the entire freaking country. Scott thought of a new topic. This was just making his protective nature a hell of a lot worse. God, he wanted her in his house, tucked away safely and where he could spoil the ever living hell out of this girl. "You said you had classes. What are you in school for?"

She nipped his hand for the piece of bread he offered. "Computer engineering."

He grinned. "I knew I liked you for a reason. Engineers are the best. That's what I did."

Cassie giggled. "Aww, just like daddy!"

Scott pinched the bridge of her nose playfully. "A daddy's little girl. How would you feel about spending the night with me if you called David at the comic book store and had him call to check up and make sure you're okay?"

She hesitated, but then she grinned. "Well, okay then. I have to work tomorrow evening, though, and my car..."

"Shh. It's time to let Daddy take care of these things now. Now, work in the evening. What about school?"

She shook her head. "I have to do a few things online but that can be done anywhere with internet and a computer."

He nodded. "You can use mine. I daresay you'll like it. And you can sleep in a T-shirt of mine tonight until I can get you clothes in the morning."

"You don't have-"

"Quiet, little girl. No arguing."

"Yes, daddy."

***

Scott's house was an odd dream. Cassie couldn't stop staring at everything when she walked in the door. There was a box of medals and a folded flag for a deceased military family member. There was a gun rack and two bows on either side of it. He had a huge entertainment center setup with a massive tv for his game systems. He revealed that he didn't have cable but he did have a subscription to every single streaming service immediately available. He had a desktop off to the side in the living area.

And everything was so open. He had hardwood floors and green walls. He seemed to like camouflage a lot too, because there was a bit of it in different places. For instance he had a camouflage fleece blanket and pillows. Little things. And his furniture was mismatched, but Cassie had a feeling that a guy like Scott King did not give a damn in the slightest about matching furniture.

"Do you like it?" He smiled shyly.

Cassie grinned in answer and he laughed. "I'm glad, little girl. Strip your clothes now. I'm going to get you a shirt and then sit you at the desktop and then I'm going to make food for us both. Are we clear?"

"Yes, daddy." Cassie tugged her dress over her head, fingers brushing the collar Scott had left on her throat. The anal hook and leash were gone, of course, but he'd touched the collar with a smile and said, "You look nice and cozy with this on. I think we'll leave it." And he wasn't wrong. The soft fur lined collar really was nice and cozy.

She tugged off her stockings and tucked them in her shoes, folded her dress and laid it across the top. When she turned, Scott was staring at her with a soft smile, holding one of his shirts. "Tidy little girl," He said softly. "Here you go, princess."

Cassie took the marine corps shirt and tugged over her head. It nearly went to her knees and the sleeves were massive. God, but Scott was a bear of a guy.

He laughed delightedly at the sight. "Perfect, princess. Now come here. I logged on for you. If you need it the password to log on is maddogmattis. No spaces."

Cassie burst out laughing at him. Of course that was the password. Scott grinned and winked at her.

***

Over the next few days Scott started learning more about her. He learned that there was absolutely no limit to how much Cassie loved macaroni and cheese, for instance. He learned that she was something of a genius. He learned that networking and calculus were apparently Cassie's form of drugs and alcohol.

After the first night he bought her a little sundress to wear and then asked her if he could take her to work and if she felt like staying another night. At first she had hesitated. "I don't want to be intrusive to you..."

Scott had lifted an eyebrow in warning. "What has daddy told you about when he asks things?"

"Daddy doesn't ask what he doesn't want to know."

"Good girl. Answer me, honestly."

She grinned, given permission. "Yes, sir."

Scott drove her to her house and helped her get her playful little monster of a cat. As a rule he'd always been a dog person, but the cat had purred and rubbed against him after a few sniffs and Cassie grinned. It didn't take her long to go through the very tiny apartment, so he dropped off her cat and things and took her to eat.

At the restaurant he got another chance at pleasure. Cassie sat down across from him and picked up her menu. Scott shook his head and tsked. "No, no, little girl. Daddy chooses for you, you know that."

Cassie blushed but then shifted in her seat and Scott grinned. He would bet a lot that her shifting had a little bit to do with arousal. She smiled shyly up at him. "Yes, daddy."

"Good girl."

He ordered her a water and then ordered her a large plate that had chicken, rice, and all kinds of queso.

Cassie beamed like a puppy with a new treat when she got it and Scott laughed. He'd figured out that if he chose something close to macaroni and cheese (i.e. something with a form of rice or carbs and cheese) she'd eat and eat with a delighted grin.

And there was no end of conversation with her once he started talking with her. Cassie knew politics and not just the opinionated topics, but real international politics. He learned that she kept amazingly up to date for her age. She kept up streams of news feeds. As for books, there was no end to what she read. She hated too much emotion in her media, with the exception of a rare book if it was written well enough. She far preferred the sheer action and fantasy genres. She didn't seem to like most anything involving much emotion the more and more he talked to her actually. She hated subjective school material and loved anything with an objective answer.

And she took to his game with ease.

At nights when he cooked, he tied her hands behind her back with soft rope, wrapped her in a blanket between his knees, and fed her from his hands while they watched a movie together. After the first time he'd had to rub her little pussy to relief before she'd been able to sleep. The routine came so easily. The play time was never better. She fit perfectly to the rigidity of his life.

She seemed to start living with him before either of them so much as realized it.

***

Scott stared down at Cassie with a smile. This time he'd worked her over with a flogger, nothing else, and she responded intensely to every sensation. Her body seemed to glow with it. All the blood brought to the surface by the soft tails of the flogging seemed to make her bold. But she'd been getting all the bolder since she started staying with him all the time. "There we go."

She pant and whimpered in reply. "Oh my god..."

He chuckled. She was tethered across the pommel horse in his own private dungeon. And she'd gotten to know it very well. She shifted in the chains that held her hands, the familiar anal hook shifting in her ass. The sensation overload made her close her eyes and pant with need.

Scott circled her, looking down at her cunt, loving how it glistened with the amount of cum brought about by nothing more than a flogging from daddy. He pat her pussy lips roughly and she moaned. "Nice and wet for me already, little girl? Good little girls do love being wet for their daddy, don't they?"

"Yes, sir." Her voice was breathy with need and Scott smiled. "Good little girls beg for daddy's cock and love mouthfuls of hot cum."

"Of course they do." He slapped her ass, drawing another moan from her, and circled around her again. "What's your safeword?"

"Red. It's red, but I'm not saying it."

She always clarified that with the air someone desperate, who wanted it made clear that they were for damn sure not asking to stop. Scott smiled. "Just making sure. What do you do if your mouth is full and you want it to stop?"

"Tap out." She rattled the chains three times and Scott pet her hair.

"Good girl." He got an odd gag from his armoire and a funnel. Cassie's eyes widened when she saw it. The creative little girl always seemed to have an idea where things might be headed. She opened her mouth when he approached and he set up the funnel gag with a series of straps and set the opening above her head. "You know where I'm going with this?"

Cassie's wide eyes never left his face. She had that transfixed look that she got when she was eager, painfully aroused, and terribly excited. She nodded. "Tap out now if you want, Cassie. You know you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

She shook her head empathically, quiet around the funnel gag.

Scott stepped out of his cargo pants and took a breath to steady himself. He stepped over the funnel gag and stared into Cassie's eyes.

He let go a steady stream of golden liquid.

Cassie curled one hand around his leg and there was a soft whimpering sound, broken from her swallowing. The stream settled in the funnel while she swallowed easily and drink down every last drop.

When he was done, he just stared down at her while her nails scratched a painful line of need on his leg. There was a long little silence.

Scott tore off the funnel gag in a frenzy and pressed his cock against Cassie's lips. She didn't hesitate. She opened her mouth wide and struggled in her bindings, eager for more of him.

So he gave her more. He fucked her throat so hard she gagged at first, but then she got used to it and accepted every stroke, breathing through her nose to control the reflex. Within minutes Scott gave her a mouthful of cum to wash his piss down with.

And then he held a hitachi wand to her clit and milked her cunt with his fingers until she screamed and cum coated her thighs and pussy and ass and the hook... until she was begging him to stop.

Until she cried out, "Daddy, I think I like you!"

He smiled. There were so many ways he could tease her about the way she worded it, but he knew what she meant in the end. So he circled to kneel in front of her face and kissed her calmly. "That's good, princess. I know I like you. I would suggest we be more than friends but I think we already crossed that line."

She pant and bow her head with a soft smile.

"I think so, too, daddy."

He hummed with pleasure and let her up, cuddling her tight against his chest in an adoring hug. "Go get dressed and clean up to schedule classes for next semester, princess. Breakfast for you after. There's no hurry."

She smiled. "Yes, daddy."

With that she left the dungeon and Scott spot cleaned. He'd have time to spray down while she was gone. He went upstairs and made eggs (with cheese, of course) for both of them. Honestly, he enjoyed the hell out of playing house with her. It had been a very long time since he'd had a house mate to care for and he rather enjoyed the routine in it.

Scott ate with her over the counter, both of them standing. She flipped through her phone, holding it across the counter so he could see the stock exchange info along with politician twitter accounts, which Cassie apparently enjoyed reading alongside Machiavelli's The Prince. She went through international relationships with him.

And then she grabbed her keys and met him for a hug, nuzzling his chest like a tiny kitten cuddling up to a wolf. Scott kissed her hair. "Be safe, princess."

"Yes, daddy." She smiled and he watched her leave.

It wasn't 10 minutes later that he got the hysterical phone call that sealed his fate to hers in the worst of ways.

***

Scott was torn between a raging inferno of anger and a tempest of concern. Cassie looked so weak and pathetic in a hospital bed. And he wanted to cuddle her and tell her it was going to be okay.

But oh, was he pissed. He'd learned a lot of things just by looking at Cassie and her car after she totaled it in one hell of a crash.

For starters it was definitely totaled. And the amount of damage to the guard rail she'd hit and the car made it crystal clear that she hadn't just been kind of speeding. She'd been at least 20 over the limit in a downpour of rain. As for the damage to her, the painful rash and bruising and raw chemical burn beneath her neck made it clear she definitely wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

It was also clear that she was fucking lucky she didn't snap her neck. Scott sat by her side still. At the moment she'd been scanned and cleared of a concussion and she was out of it. Her breathing was shallow and she had a fair bit of pain medication pulsing through her.

Scott put his face in his hands. He was thinking of how she laughed and laughed and laughed over Machiavelli. He was thinking of the goofy little grin she got at Prince Charming children stories. He was thinking of how she giggled with mischief when he indicated he wanted to play.

Lucky. Fucking lucky. And god, he was angry. Had she always driven like that? He'd noticed that she seemed to get some places a little faster than she should, but he'd never actually ridden with her or seen her do it. He understood liking to speed, he really did, but she had to have some moderation. She had to have some part of her mind whispering that maybe it was a bad fucking idea to go 20 over on a curvy, slick road.

But the more he thought about it, the more it occurred to him that Cassie wasn't safe at all. Not just by the way she was, but by her hearing and vision too. He had quickly learned that the little burn from the frying pan wasn't an unusual occurrence for her. Within a day she could end up cut and burned and bruised and it was just a normal Cassie day. She even had a godawful scar that he'd asked about. She'd blushed and told him she cut herself falling out of the shower and had tried to stitch herself up with needle and thread rather than ask for help only to realize that you weren't supposed to use thread to stitch yourself. You had to use something like dental floss for the material and so she'd had to pull the thread out painfully and start over.

He felt so much protection, far too much. He couldn't tell how much of it was how helpless Cassie was rendered and how much of it was his normal behavior anymore. Whatever it was, he felt nearly violent with the amount of sheer defensive intensity. He stared at her broken glasses on the counter, split in the old crack down the middle again. Her hearing aids had come out unscathed at least.

Right now she rested peacefully without either. And god help both of them, but she was going to wake up to a different life at Scott's hands.

For the moment he laid his head down at the side of the bed and closed his eyes to rest through the night beside her. She was just being monitored anymore. And her pain was being managed.

She stirred once through that night that he noticed. It made Scott smile. Adrenaline took a lot from a little girl. He read while he waited for her to wake anyway.

When she did, she blinked her eyes open with a small smile. And Scott had to imagine that the amount of rest did feel amazing.

But it faded when she saw him. Stark fear replaced the look. She already knew that she was at some fault. She already knew that he would know. And she already knew that he would be beyond pissed off.

"H... hello daddy."

Not that word. Not now. He closed his eyes again. God, there was no way these feelings could go well for either of them. She was going to hate him by the end of the day. By the end of the week, he sort of felt like he might never see her again.

"Good morning, princess."

Control. He needed control. He held tight to it.

"So..."

She was cut off by a morning nurse who smiled at them. "Are you dad?"

Cassie went dead silent, but Scott smiled easily. "We'll say I'm the closest thing to a guardian."

She smiled politely and turned to Cassie. She went over her charts, her papers, her instructions to take it easy for a little while, her prescriptions for pain and antibiotics, cream for her neck.

It took another couple of hours of the day before he finished with her prescriptions and then got her home. Beyond that they didn't talk about it. She sat in silent terror in her seat and Scott didn't break it. Not until they got home.

***

Cassie quivered. His eyes were still, but Scott's icy calm was more terrifying than if he raged at her. There was no other factor to blame in her accident besides herself. Far too fast in too much rain. She'd hit a slick spot and slammed so hard into a guard rail that she dashed off of it violently to the side.

"Sit where I normally sit on the couch. Take the fleece blanket and wrap up in it. Don't you dare move, Cassie."

Bowing her head like a chastised 13 year old, Cassie obeyed. She tip toed to where she was bade and curled up in a tiny ball, hiding her face in the blanket in misery.

Scott returned not long after holding fleece pajamas. He held out his hand and silently lifted her to her feet. He stripped her naked and then redressed her in cuddly pajamas. He attached cuffs to her wrists, but left them free. "Sit," he snapped again.

The second time when he came back he had soup. He tucked her to his side so he could feed her, but still he was silent. Cassie kept her hands behind her, where he normally preferred them, and ate without question.

"Stay." Again he left and this time he was gone a little longer to his room. When he got back, he lifted her gently in his arms and carried her.

He'd set a mattress up at the foot of his bed and he'd wrapped it in so many blankets that Cassie felt warm just looking at it. "You should think of it as less than a bed and more of a cage right now. When I tuck you in, you don't leave your bed until I wake you. In bed. Now"

She crawled onto the blankets and nestled in them, blinking up at Scott blindly. Her glasses, she remembered. She needed to glue those again.