Wyte's Club Pt. 02: Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott leaned over her to kiss her once, a hard brush of his lips on hers, and then he left again. He came back with her medication, her book, and stuffed animals. Sitting beside her, he measured out the amount for everything she needed to take while she watched. He gave it to her with a glass of water. "Take them and drink all of it."

He rubbed the cream across her neck gently. When he left this time, he didn't come back. Cassie curled up in all the blankets and read herself back to sleep. And really it wasn't all that hard. She was dead drained.

And when the pain relievers sank in, she felt like bliss.

She woke up with the most peaceful soul she'd had in a long while. She noticed Scott's outline on the edge of the bed. She could just make out his fuzzy figure setting a book to the side and focusing on her. That's what made sense anyway. He held something down to her.

Her glasses. While she slept he'd filed the broken edges down to get rid of the precious glue and reapplied more. They were even more perfect than the job she'd done. She put them on so that she could see and looked around for her hearing aids so that she could hear.

All the while he waited patiently. When she finally looked up at him and sat up, she fidgeted with nerves. Scott's eyes were dark. "You have an eye visit tomorrow. I'm getting you new glasses."

Cassie opened her mouth instantly to protest - that was way too much for some daddy/little girl game! - but Scott cut her off. "Do not try me. From here on out, you're mine. Absolutely, totally mine. And there's going to be a lot of rules. I want you to have new glasses with correct prescription. So you're going to."

This didn't sound like a game. Cassie stared at him, frowning. Things had been pretty controlling as they were hadn't they? They'd been playful and very lenient, though, it was true. They hadn't felt quite like rules before. It had felt more like flirtatious guidelines.

But this didn't seem the same. Cassie's frown deepened.

Scott didn't acknowledge it. Instead he went into the bathroom connected to his bedroom and came back with a vibrator that he removed from the box. "Strip and spread your legs."

Cassie took her clothes off and laid back on the blankets, spreading her knees wide. Before she hadn't been overly self conscious about being naked in his presence. They'd been playful times. But now he stared at her with intensity sparking in his eyes. He stood over her and for a long while he didn't even say anything. He just watched her. His gaze moved over the gauze on her neck, he paused at her breasts to watch her nipples harden under his hard stare, and then he looked lower at her pussy, which had to be turning more and more swollen with strange arousal. And all the while a dark smile played across his lips.

It felt terribly intimate. And Cassie started to feel the tremors of a different kind of fear.

This felt deeper. And she was a fish out of water with it. She didn't do emotion, not in her movies and not in anywhere else.

But Scott's eyes seemed to say he was done with playing.

***

Scott ran his eyes down Cassie's body one more time, watching her shift. He kept trying to forget that this pretty, intelligent, and already disabled little thing was lucky to be alive. It was hard to maintain his control when he considered it, but Christ it was difficult to not think about.

He knelt down and spread her pussy open, pressing the vibrator to tease around the tight entrance. When he started it, Cassie whimpered and arched for him. "That's it," he murmured. "Give yourself over to it, little one." He rubbed the toy along the edge of her pussy lips, making slow circles around the center and watching while the edges darkened and turned more puffy. Cassie practically danced around the vibrator.

So he lifted it to her clit, holding the lips open with the fingers of one hand and pressing the vibrator on the sensitive little spot with the other. Cassie yelped. "Daddy! Sir, I'm going-"

"No." He kept his voice deceptively soft and withdrew the vibrator. "You're not."

At first her eyes showed rebellion but then it was overridden by sparks of lust. She pant and Scott started the vibrator again. He was kinder now that he had her attention. He kept to the edges of her lips and teased the entrance with pressure, always almost pressing it inside of her but not quite. She arched again, wanting more. But Scott slapped her thighs. "I said no, little girl. Control."

"Is this punishment?" She whimpered.

Scott withdrew the vibrator again and met her gaze softly. "Not exactly. I would call it more of a consequence. I would have wanted more eventually anyway, but it's definitely been accelerated. Give over, little one. Daddy has you. You need to trust now."

She closed her eyes and Scott started his torment again. He spread the wet fluid from her pussy with the vibrator, coating her lips with it until she was thoroughly drenched. When he turned it off, Cassie's eyes were glazed, her face was flushed, and she pant. Scott lifted her into his arms to carry her downstairs. For a moment she stayed tense, as if she were unsure of his safety. But then she relaxed like she always did and nuzzled against him.

"Daddy's got you," he whispered again.

***

"Daddy's got you." He kept repeating those words. When he'd carried her downstairs he had set her in one of the comfy chairs and methodically tied her to it. Her arms were secure by her side, loose rope was bound at her waist, and her ankles were tied to the chair legs.

And then he'd placed the nipple clamps gently to her tits and another set of clamps on her cunt. He tugged both the chains and watched her reaction carefully. She'd moaned weakly in a mix of pain and pleasure.

And then he fed her from his hand. He tugged the chains every now and again when she hesitated to take the bites he gave her. He took the sets of clamps off halfway through feeding her, though, and she cried out with the sudden burst of pleasure pain with the blood flow return. A wave of thick arousal flowed from her sex and she felt the chair turn wet with it.

She couldn't seem to stop it. With every quiet bite she studied his eyes. And he looked everywhere. When he studied her nipples, looking at how dark the clamps had turned them with heat in his eyes, she pant so hard that he looked back to her eyes with a wicked smile. He leaned forward to nip at the tender right nipple between his teeth and she moaned in raw desire.

And when he moved his eyes down to study her sex, waves of fierce lust pumped through her abdomen. More lubrication from her pussy coated the chair. And that, too, he watched.

He finished feeding her and untied her, massaging her skin as he removed each rope. "Careful. Let your body adjust." He helped her move slowly and then gently pushed her to kneel on the floor in front of her chair. He got the quirt from before from the kitchen counter and wrapped the strap around his wrist, gripping the handle. She watched his wrist flex with the muscular power in his arms and this time there wasn't the shyness from when he'd first shown it to her. There was only desire and need. He lifted the short twin tails up her back and stroked her hair. "You made a mess. Be a good girl and lick the chair clean."

Suddenly, she very clearly understood why Dante punished the lustful in hell, not with fire, but with an unceasing tempestuous whirlwind. This felt like a howling, raging gale that couldn't possibly be sated.

She pant and leaned forward, licking her cum off the chair while the quirt teased her back. He gave it a few very gentle flicks and she jumped, heart thundering, licking up her arousal like her cat licked up milk. And Scott stood over her all the while, whispering his approval. "Good girl. Good little girls clean up after themselves and keep tidy. Lick every drop up, are we clear?"

She whimpered in answer, but the whip tails gave her a corrective tiny bite. "That won't do for an answer, little girl."

Cassie lifted her head long enough to reply, "Yes, daddy."

"Much better. Good little girls also always give daddy a polite little answer. You may stop now. I think you've got all the cum from your naughty little pussy. Now, come with daddy."

She stood up and he guided her to his living room where he sat forward in his recliner and beckoned her closer, his smile rueful but soothing. "Over my knee little girl."

Those words had turned to fucking magic in the little while she'd been staying and playing with Scott. Cassie whimpered and walked over to him, breathing hard again. "Yes, daddy."

He helped her across him in the oh so familiar position. This time was only slightly different. This time he placed her more at an angle so that her head was relaxed against the recliner arm instead of down where the pressure might be uncomfortable on her wounded neck. He stroked the whip over her ass when she was settled and she shivered. "Now. Daddy demanded you be careful. And you were a very unsafe, very naughty little child. You are far more intelligent than the way you behaved. So I am going to whip you. And maybe, after a few weeks of once a day discipline, you will learn some regard for safety."

Cassie struggled with a gasp. "A few wee - oh god!" She fell back across his knees with the sting of the first blow like a switch across her ass. Oh, but the whip was so much sharper when he wanted it to hurt. She couldn't stop her cry when he cut the quirt down again. She struggled on his lab with a sob, but he held her secure like he always did and he was unrelenting. The quirt stung her again, a harsh punishing bite. "No. No, please stop."

Except she didn't mean it. Not really. There was her safeword still there, ready to be used whenever she needed. And the pain was, for the first time, far over the pleasure she usually received under his hand. Except there was a pleasure in this. It was an odd version of pleasure though. She couldn't stop the tears when they started on her cheeks and she shouted when he landed his next blow, still begging for him to stop and still glad when he didn't give in to her.

Because the truth was that car crash had been scarier than hell. The truth was she saw it when she closed her eyes at night and the guilt that rose up like bile made her miserable.

But the other truth was, she had never felt safer than she did when she was over Scott's knees, under his disciplined guard. The structure of his life and the expectations he set were like a safe haven, a refuge where everything made sense and no reaction was out of place with the commands he gave her.

She jarred with the force of his whip strikes, crying freely on his chair and beyond begging. All the fear, all the arousal leading up to his whipping burst forth like a dam. And still he kept going until she understood without doubt that none of her begging and nothing she said or did would be the reason why he stopped. He'd stop when he decided her lesson was taught.

And she still felt all the safer for it.

It seemed to take an age before he laid the quirt by her head and finished, and yet it didn't feel like long enough either. For a long while, Scott pet her and stroked the heated flesh of her ass gently. And the only sound was her own crying.

He merely waited her tears out. After she'd settled down to soft sniffles, he lifted her in his lap, settling back with her cradled in his arms instead of over his knees. He touched her nose. "What should you say to daddy for teaching you your lesson?" His voice was quiet and his eyes were gentle.

She curled tighter. "Thank you, daddy."

He smiled and took the quirt in his hand. "Kiss my whip, princess, there's a good girl." She did that. She kissed the handle obediently and kissed his hand where he held it. "Good girl. Very good. Spread your legs."

She shifted on his lap, wincing when the tender whip marks rubbed against the rough fabric of his cargo pants. She let her legs fall open, one resting near his shoulder and the other down on the chair leg.

Scott folded the whip strap across the handle and, before she could think about it, he adjusted her so that she lay farther back, and slid the whip easily inside her normally tight cunt.

Cassie felt her eyes go wide and gave a cry of shock. In the wake of the pain, she hadn't been paying attention to the arousal. But it was there. God's blood, it was there. "Daddy, please. I can't stop it, I can't!"

He chuckled. "I don't want you to, princess." He fucked her harder with the whip handle, the tails brushing her oh so sensitive skin every now and again. "You're such a good girl. And daddy loves you so much. Cum, princess."

The orgasm ripped through her with all the force of a hurricane and Cassie shouted. There was a squirting sound around the whip handle that was obscenely wicked sexy.

And still, he pumped her with the whip handle until she sank her teeth into his arm and rode the waves of pleasure helplessly.

***

Scott was breathing raggedly when he finished wringing the pleasure from her. The whip handle quivered with the way her cunt pulsated around it and cum glistened all over the handle. He gently guided Cassie off his chair and onto her knees, standing up and over her and stripping out of his pants.

He stared down into her eyes where she watched him expectantly. Scott stroked his cock in front of her face and she stared, eyes molten with sexual greed.

Good. That was good. He felt the same. He held the back of her head with one hand and stroked himself with the other. The build up had been so fucking much that he didn't last long. He held her head so that his cum coated her cheeks and mouth. Cassie didn't move to touch it or so much as lick at it.

Scott was still for a moment. But then he stroked her with his thumb to rub some of his cum into her skin. After a moment he gathered some of it and placed the pad of his thumb to her mouth.

She licked it up obediently, mouth parting in pleasure. "Good girl...

"Daddy's got you."

It was a long while before he allowed her to clean her face and then he settled in to cuddle her and watch a movie together.

***

Cassie sat in the optometrist office chair to choose frames to go with the new lenses that had finally shipped. It had turned out her eye prescription was a fair amount of out of date and her eyes had gotten worse.

But the problem she was having now is that the only frames that would fit her were children's frames and not many of them were conducive for college appearances.

She ended up deciding on plain black frames.

The assistant smiled kindly and nodded. Cassie sat at one of the tables and the woman adjusted the frames. She was painlessly quick and efficient at sizing. Cassie blinked when she stepped out into the sun with Scott and the tint activated on the glasses. For he had insisted not just on buying her glasses, but on buying her the extras with them. They had film in the middle that made them smaller instead of thick lenses she'd grown used to.

They were perfect. She stared at Scott, near crying. He just smiled and pet her hair. "There. Now isn't that better?"

She nodded and bit her lip.

Since that first night with the quirt, he had been far more intense than he had before her car wreck. Now that her neck was healed he'd taken to making her crawl by his side with the anal hook for a leash. And she had the daily session with the whip, paddle, or belt to look forward to. He had been looking for her another car, but had sternly said he wasn't giving her the keys until he was satisfied with her chastisement. Until then he drove her everywhere.

And all the while he had set a far darker game than they had started with. It was deeper in all the ways she should hate. And yet Cassie couldn't make herself dislike it.

She stayed quiet on the way home and Scott stroked her hair softly.

When they got home, though, Scott faced her. "Is something wrong, princess?"

She shook her head. "No. Just thinking."

He lifted her chin so that she had to meet his eyes. "About what, little one?" And his smile was so kind.

"I love you, daddy."

His face turned very soft and he drew her close, lifting her face for a gentle kiss. "I love you, too, Cassie." He held her hand and guided her into the room, leading her to his chair. "Strip your clothes, little one. Let's get your punishment over with."

She pulled her dress over her head and undid her stockings. She tugged her bra and thong off and walked to his side obediently. "Yes, daddy."

"Good girl." He tumbled her over his lap again. "Why am I doing this, Cassie?"

"Because I was a naughty, unsafe little girl and that can't happen anymore. Because I could get hurt." Her cunt was already soaked.

He gathered his belt this time and Cassie laid her head on her hands, covering her eyes. "Good girl. You've already picked up on your lesson so well. But I think another week or maybe two should make sure you don't forget, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy. Daddy?"

"Yes, princess?"

"I want to stay here with you instead of my apartment."

"I'm glad to hear it. We can talk about closing off the lease and moving you here, along with your schedule. Now, no more until we're done."

"Yes, s-ir!" The belt took her breath away with the force he put behind it and Cassie was whimpering in moments. "One, daddy. Thank you. I'm sorry I was bad."

"It's alright, little girl.

"Daddy's got you."