Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia gives a little cry of pleasure as she feels the Necromancer spilling his seed inside her, the hot, sticky liquid adding to what's already there and filling her up good and that feeling driving her over the edge finally. She gasps, her body shaking beneath the attentions of the Quillboar, beneath his rutting into her hot, sloppy pussy and the feeling of his cum filling her to the brim, so far that it starts to leak out from her clenched pussy. Her hands clench into fists, her body shaking and trembling with her own orgasm as she gasps for breath, her nipples still dribbling that warm, delicious milk to the greedy tongue of the Quillboar above her.

Wyxt smiles, herself aroused, hot, and curious, but quite able to feel that hot cum, both from Sia's warmth and the fact that some of it is dribbling down onto her ass. The quillboar for his part ruts his way through Sia's orgasm and his own, still spurting, still filling her up as he grunts against her... and being living, naturally, it takes him a little longer to pull away from the two sluts, basking in the pleasure and the taste of Sia's milk as he pants against her. Still... orders are orders. He pulls out of Sia's pussy slowly, trying not to displace much of the cum deposited there, before closing her legs, pressing her thighs together to hold as much of that cum as possible. Hands stand up both trolls... before Sia would be the one being bent over, a shocked gasp from behind her revealing that Wyxt is about to receive some treatment of her own as her ass rubs against Sia's. "S... Sia... are y' okay?"

Sia grits her teeth a bit, still a bit wobbly on her legs from her own orgasm as she now has to carry Wyxt on her back, but she manages. She's not the weakest Troll, not after a lifetime of training as an Assassin in any case and even though her illness has taken away a lot of her strength, it is enough to keep Wyxt safe and secure on her back as she is being bent over. Her legs being closed together to keep the hot cum inside her, she does not really mind that, it does feel good after all. Her tits flopping beneath her, she feels some of the milk dribbling from her nipples now dripping to the floor gradually as she is bent over.

Wyxt pouts, but with the drugs being like they are, she's really not honestly sure if she'd asked aloud or 'thought' to ask. Wyxt's arms twist what little they can, to find Sia's hands and hold them, and she takes comfort in that. A moment later, she takes comfort in something else, too, as Wyxt's legs are spread wide for one of the Razorfen quillboar, one of the larger ones, the hulking warriors of the group. Sia herself would find hands on either side of her heavy flopping tits, just to pull her a little lower, another long, thick, dry cock before her lips, the head rubbing pre-cum over her lips, as apparently the quillboar have been stroking themselves so they don't last too long. Wyxt herself groans with pleasure and lust, her back arching what little it can, as a thick, reddish, long cock spears the lips of her cunt, spreading her wide, the Razorfen warrior holding her by the legs and lewdly wide as he sinks his huge girth into her somewhat loose cunt.

Sia belatedly realizes that the question was indeed a question and that it was Wyxt asking her. Her mind still somewhat foggy and distant as she is pulled down and her lips find another hard shaft beneath her, she moans slightly, her legs shivering from the strain of holding up in the position, but managing to do so nonetheless. "I...be fine love..." she mumbles, though had she really spoken? She couldn't say for sure, she wants to have spoken anyway before her lips part and allow that thick, hard cock to slide between them, guided by her little tusks to the back of her throat as she closes her eyes again. her hands squeeze Wyxt's tightly, also taking comfort from the little, tender touch.

Wyxt is reassured. That Sia is alright and she hasn't doomed them for her foolishness is enough for now. Apologies for a silly Razorfen downs group will have to wait. The shaft filling her womb, spearing her and hitting her cervix somewhat roughly, after all, causes her to moan with pleasure, which makes it rather hard to talk. "Mmm..." Wyxt licks her lips, as tits start to roll with each thrust of that quillboar into her snatch, her body rocking over Sia as she bites her lower lip. Wyxt turns her head, looking away from the quillboar fucking her, her own juices and arousal dripping down over Sia's ass now, so that she can somewhat see what's going on behind her.

The quillboar fucking Sia's mouth, unlike the last, apparently seems determined to cum in her throat this time. One hand weaves itself into Sia's hair, holding her in position, so that he can sink that thick red shaft balls deep in between Sia's green lips... and the sudden thrusts from the quillboar fucking Wyxt only help, as they cause Sia to rock forward until her lips and tusks are buried in the quillboar's crotch fur. Grunting, he bends over her somewhat, suckling on one of Wyxt's breasts, even as he begins to rut against Sia's mouth, fucking her mouth like a pussy. The necromancer rubs his forehead, realizing that his undead minions are not exactly brilliant when it comes to fucking and getting female trolls pregnant.

Sia moans softly around the shaft for a moment, then gags a bit, relaxing her throat so the thick shaft can sink fully into her mouth. Her eyes still shut tightly she squeezes Wyxt's hands as the Quillboar now begins to literally fuck her mouth, thrusting deep into her, burying his thick, hot cock all the way into her mouth. She rocks with the thrusts, both from that one and from the one rutting into Wyxt on her back, her tits flopping lewdly beneath her as she does so. She shifts her head a bit, angling it so the thick cock can slide into her throat more easily, allowing for the Quillboar to indeed fuck her mouth rather harshly, her lips firmly wrapped around the shaft, tusks scraping against the skin with every thrust he takes.

Wyxt can do nothing to resist the vigorous fucking of her pussy, panting with pleasure, and milk leaking from her own nipples now, as that razorfen warrior rubs his tusks against her free breast. The curious feverish poison they'd been hit with is making her too sensitive, and Wyxt can feel her own orgasm fast on the rise as he pounds away, again and again, at her tender, sensitive pussy, drawing sharp moans and gasps from her every time he pounds into her womb. Clenching, she can feel him twitching in her cunt already.... after all, they were all primed and on the edge... had to fuck the two troll bitches fast in case of any would be heroes.

The quillboar in Sia's mouth grunts as he ruts, his cock twitching but seeming to hold out as his balls slap her chin and scratchy fur meets her lips with each full thrust of his cock. "Wrong troll, wrong hole!" the necromancer shouts, furious, but the quillboar is too close to back out now. Grunting and rutting, Sia would feel the first spurts of that lukewarm cum in her throat as he uses her throat like a fuck toy, humping against her face, being undead, uncaring if he bruised her any or not. With a sigh of exasperation, the necromancer orders another razorfen to wait beside the grunting, pounding warrior abusing Wyxt's loose, horny cunt.

Sia would probably have laughed at that, had she been a) in another position and b) not somewhat drugged. As it is, she just moans around his thick shaft, her warm breath teasing him that little bit more, swallowing around his cock to milk him further, her lips tightly wrapped around him, tusks scraping along the length of his shaft. Her hand still hold Wyxt's even though a bit awkwardly now as she tries to also support herself a bit with them, feeling the pounding into Wyxt on her back and the rocking it sends through her body and the weakening of her ow strength from both the drugs and the fucking the two troll sluts are receiving. Her tits flops heavily beneath her, spilling milk to the ground as they do so. Feeling Wyxt shuddering on her back, she knows her beloved is close to her own orgasm and she squeezes her hands tightly.

The quillboar between Sia's expert lips still hears the Necromancer's command. He pulls back, spurting thick, heavy, sweet and salty gobs of cum into Sia's mouth, before he pulls out, gooey white strings painting Sia's lips and face now as he tries to pull free, but her tight lips have milked him too well, and by the time he's free, her face is painted with long strings of thick cum, but the razorfen most certainly won't be next in line to fill up Wyxt. He wanders off, used and useless now as well, after a few strokes to finish himself over Sia's face, a few globs managing to catch her flopping tits.

Wyxt moans with pleasure, audibly and lustfully, as that Razorfen warrior hunches over her, using her, fucking her clenching cunt in long, hard, vigorous strokes, saying in and out between her clenching inner walls as she milks that heavy shaft. Abruptly, he cums, rutting hard into the troll slut, pulling close so that every drop of his lukewarm cum finds her womb, filling her up as he grunts like a boar against her. His hands find Sia's tits below to hold her steady, to hold Wyxt up, Wyxt's legs spread wide to take every single drop of that warm spunk as she groans with lust. She squeezes Sia's hands tightly, and Sia can tell by the heat and the squeezing, that Wyxt is cumming, too.

Sia groans, licking her lips as her face is plastered with the strange, lukewarm cum, her body still forced over and holding steady with Wyxt on her back, even though her legs still are trembling. She now receives some much needed help from the Quillboar fucking Wyxt above, whose hands grab her tits somewhat harshly, but by doing that support her a bit, making it less difficult for the Troll-Priestess to succumb from the exhaustion she is feeling by now. She moans a little more when she feels and hears her beloved wife coming to her own orgasm and she holds her hands tightly in her own, heavy tits, now sprinkled with some of that Quillboar cum flopping as her body is still coked from the rutting of the Quillboar unloading his seed into Wyxt's hot, needy cunt.

Wyxt is surprisingly full by the time the quillboar warrior pulls out of her sloppy cunt. He ruts against her for several minutes, before cum begins to slip out around the sides of his shaft, and Wyxt is left panting, lewdly spread once the razorfen warrior pulls away. The necromancer holds up his hand, motioning for them all to stop, and Wyxt closes her legs herself, trying to catch her breath, her breath hot and husky, as both of them are stood up. The very same Razorfen warrior plucks up both of the troll women, packed full of cum and Sia's face and tits painted with it, as he takes them to one of the nearby pens to lock them up for now.

--- Wyxt shifts about a moment, sitting on the ground, legs flat before her. She abruptly awakes with a start and a startled gasp, and, for a moment, the faintest of tugs on the bonds around their arms, before she realizes that, no, it was not a dream. "..Ah... curse m' foolishness..." Wyxt murmurs, wincing faintly from a headache. She glances out of the cage, to the dark night, and if she were in any other situation, she'd think the nights of Razorfen Downs a beautiful thing. Worried, she looks over her shoulder, then whispers lightly. "Sia, y' awake?"

Sia blinks her eyes open slowly at the soft tugging and at the words, slowly coming to her senses again and, her crimson gaze travels around her gradually, taking in where she was. The memory floods back, of what had happened, how it had happened, and in what it had resulted. She smirked lightly licking her lips, her small tusks slowly, then nodded. "Head feels like splittin' 'ny second...other than tha, nothin' wrong with me. An ye m'love?" she asked softly, shifting a bit, trying to look over her shoulder to Wyxt.

Wyxt pauses. She considers her words carefully as their cheeks meet, the somewhat dry cum on Sia's cheek just a little scratchy, but Wyxt doesn't pull away at all. "...Well, f'r th' most part." She ponders her words... and decides to start with the apologies, instead of the worries. "I love y' Sia... I be sorr'h I got y' int'h this, thought I 'ad 'nough skill an' I still be a fledglin' o' a warrior at best. 'twas stupid o' me thinkin' we could jus' come in 'ere alone an' whip these fuck'rs int' shape."

Sia chuckles lightly, rubbing her cheek against Wyxt's tenderly for a moment, her eyes closed as they sit there in the darkness, the only illumination from a few torches a good deal away and the stars above. "Tis nae jus yer fault love. I shoulda known bout it, too. I been 'ere coupla times meself..." she mumbles and sighs, shaking her head softly. "Cannae change tha now...we hafta think o somethin ta get outta 'ere..." she added, licking her lips again.

Wyxt ponders, then looks to the bonds, which are quite secure, and slightly reek of magic. "..." She looks away for a moment, staring at the cell wall, glossy blue lips pursing. She was 'sure' she didn't ever get pregnant because of C'thun and because she was a construct, and she mostly believed it was C'thun's will, because Sia didn't, either. She 'also' was 'kinda sure' quillboar couldn't mate with trolls. ...But what if she was wrong? Staring forward, Wyxt considers these things, not sure if she should speak, because if Sia hadn't thought of them, Sia wouldn't be worrying about them. Her own belly feels slightly squeamish, and Wyxt, despite what little shifting she does, can 'still' feel some of that cum in her womb.

Sia either doesn't think of it, or seems not worried for the moment, probably the first though. her gaze travels over the interior of their cell, looking for possibilities to escape. She does not feel strong enough to cast any spells yet, otherwise it might be possible for her to mind control a guard to free them, but somehow, her storage of energy was still depleted and she basically felt very weak and totally NOT up to the task of mind controlling anything more intelligent than the average cockroach.

Wyxt can't do much herself. The cords and bindings are firm to being with, but even if she 'could' rip them, Sia was bound in the same bindings. She'd be hurting Sia if she tried, and she'd feel lower than dirt if she failed. ...Wyxt decides to speak up. If Sia didn't think of it, she might soon enough, and Wyxt didn't want her beloved feeling depressed. "...Sia... I want y' t' know... I don' think we c'n get pregnant wit' these pigfuck'rs an' I doubt C'thun would bless it an'way... but I don't know all dat da One Eye does." ...A troll with quills would be kinda interesting. 'Kinda.' "...An' I be sure dat even if y' want'd children, dis ain't da way. But I want y' t' know dat if it 'appens, I love y', an' I'll love th' kid too. Till th' death o' us."

Sia smirks softly,a soft little frown coming to her lips, but she shakes her head, turning away a moment before she speaks up herself. "Dunnae worry m'love. I dun think tis possible either...but...we'll get through whatever might be..." she said softly and shifted her hands a little, awkwardly turning and twisting them until she could grab a hold of Wyxt's hands, squeezing them tenderly in her own as she lay her head back against Wyxt's, closing her eyes a moment to try and relax. Relaxing of course was not something that is easy under such circumstances and the headache was still in her head.

Wyxt does relax though. When Sia says what she does and tries to squeeze her hands, which takes a considerable amount of shifting about, Wyxt smiles in the darkness. Then... "Sia, turn y'r 'ead a bit would y'?" Wyxt peers up at the stars, and considers. It isn't 'quite' how she likes to get fucked... and to be honest, if they had just approached the troll ladies with a proposition instead of sedating them and catching them, Wyxt is fairly certain that, bound to Sia's back like this, the two troll sluts would have been hard pressed to turn down something this kinky. ...Other than the worry about a potential kid, which Wyxt is 'sure' is minimal, it... well, it could be worse.

Sia blinks slightly and turns her head to the side a bit, curious what Wyxt was up to. Her thoughts were turning in circles somewhat. Basically, she had more or less enjoyed the basic concept of what had happened last night, just not the way -how- it had happened really. She didn't enjoy being drugged for certain, but then again, they had made the mistake of coming here when they were not really ready. She inclined her head slightly, still keeping Wyxt's hands in hers as she does so, curiously trying to look to her beloved.

Wyxt turns her head, and she shifts about, scooting her butt away from Sia somewhat. Legs spread, and she twists, one of her arms no doubt twisted somewhat painfully, so that she can turn, and in the darkness, Sia would feel Wyxt's tongue against her cheer, the half-trolless licking Sia's face clean in vigorous strokes. The smell of the dried cum and the simple fact that it probably looked degrading, Wyxt could not tolerate. Dry, it didn't go down well or come off easily, either, but Wyxt's rough strokes continue nonetheless, her breath hot and somewhat labored from the pain in her own arm.

Sia blinks, her cheeks flushing slightly at Wyxt's attentions and she tries her best to accommodate Wyxt better, to not make her feel so much pain. "Love..." she mumbles, but then says nothing more, moved by the gesture and just leaning in close, trying to make it easier for her beloved to get to her cheeks, to clean her with her tongue. She shivered softly in the cool, night-air of the Downs, naked as she was, bound as she was, still doing her best to hold onto Wyxt's hand, squeezing it lovingly.

Wyxt squeezes Sia's hand in return. She doesn't reply, sweating faintly from the effort to just get her beloved clean, to make her more comfortable and to dispel at least some of the upset feelings she might be having. After a few minutes, there's a soft whisper. "Oth'r side, love." Wyxt loved seeing Sia a mess. But she didn't like seeing her dirty, or looked down upon. Wyxt is aware that the quillboar that mussed Sia's face was just stupid, as most undead things are, but there were other creatures here who might take amusement at her beloved's expense, and she could not tolerate that. Would do anything to prevent that.

Sia smiles tenderly and turns her head slowly, offering Wyxt her other cheek to clean, leaning in close, her breath slow and easy though she does strain to make it easier for Wyxt to reach her, easier for her to turn in the bonds, to get to her cheeks without really hurting herself int the attempt. Her eyes are closed now, she enjoys it. She enjoys it because it is Wyxt doing it and she knows why she is doing it and the feeling warms her heart, the thoughts warming her from the inside, chasing away any coldness she might be feeling.

Wyxt smiles faintly once Sia's face is clean.. or at least as clean as she can detect. She swallows, and finally eases back into a more comfortable position for them both, back to back. "..." Trying to think of what to say, Wyxt decides to try to downplay the situation a little. "...Y' know. Ah... this ain't usuall'h th' way I look t' bein' fuck'd, darts an' undead an' what not. But I c'n honestl'h say bein' strapped an' fucked back t' back like this be prett'h kink'h, an' sittin' 'ere wit' ya like this, jus' da two o' us, be nice in it's own way."

Sia laughs softly, a light, tender sound in the dim night. She nods slowly, too, resting herself back against Wyxt and closing her eyes a bit. "Aye...dat be true...tis nae as bad as could be I s'pose...b'sides, we're still together..." she adds, nodding almost to herself. Yes, together, she could endure almost anything and even smile at it. She doubted she'd have the same strength separated somehow. She smiled to herself, surprised at her own...'weakness' if it could be called that. But she was not ashamed to admit it.