Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt nods slowly, and though they're facing away from each other, Sia could feel it. "Aye. ...I mean, damn, can y' think o' a time I seriousl'h complain'd 'bout 'avin' our pussies full o' cum? It jus' be diff'rent cause we got s'rprised. An' I gotta say bein' fucked, even if it's cause they be tryin' t' make runts, be better than dyin'. I couldn't f'rgive m'self if th' last I saw o' ye b'fore we 'it th' Twistin' Nether was one o' dem damned pigs 'urtin' ya." Wyxt scowls. "We get 'nough 'urt, I don't want t' be th' one t' lead y' int'h any."

Sia nods slowly, feeling the same way. She couldn't bear the thought of seeing Wyxt being hurt in front of her eyes without being able to do anything. That was probably the worst thing that could happen to her. She sighed softly, with a light chuckle on her lips as she shifted a bit, getting more comfortable as she could and staring up to the stars. It could almost be called romantic if it weren't for the ropes, binding them together. Though of course, they were bound together...only they didn't need ropes.

Wyxt dispels even 'that.' "I like dis. I don't like 'ow dey started it. But they coulda bound us a 'hole bunch o' diff'rent ways. But instead, I got y'r back. Y' got my back. When I gotta support ya, I do, an' y' do what y' can when it be y'r turn, too. Can't say I be thinkin' too clearl'h 'under th' influence,' but it be reassurin' that even when we be drugged an' damned near gone, we do what we can f'r each oth'r." Wyxt nods again, peering up at the stars as well, heavy lavender blue breasts rising and falling slowly as she smiles. "I'm sure we be out o' this soon. They wouldn't try t' get us pregnant den kill us, an' da downs ain't got nothin' t' take care o' two pregnant troll folk f'r th' next few months an'way. Dey gotta let us go." As if for emphasis, Wyxt's stomach growls.

Sia nods gently and then chuckles as she hears Wyxt's stomach growl. She herself does feel a bit hungry, too, but so far, none for the worse. She looks around briefly, but then resigns to looking up to the stars again, finding the sight somewhat reassuring. "Aye...tis be true...dun be thinkin they wanna keep us long...prolly gonna get us filled again sumtime...an then throw us out again..." she nodded slowly. She had been thinking about that and from what they had heard it was as Wyxt said. It would be illogical for them to kill them after what they had done and it was impossible for them to feed them properly down here.

Wyxt nods a bit again. "...Well, might as well try t' enjoy it dis time a bit more, I dun think we're gonna be comin' back 'ere f'r a good while, an' when we do, I sincerel'h doubt we're gonna get da same welcome." Wyxt snickers a bit, grinning now. "Not like we ev'r 'ad problems wit' bein' stuffed b'fore, an' this definitel'h ain't th' first time m' puss'h be this full o' cum, an' usuall'h I be th' one askin' f'r it! Y'rself too! Like dat time y' was bein' a dirt'h slut wit' Vicious." Wyxt teases. "Y' ain't ev'n know I was controllin' 'im. Though once 'e got in y' wasn't much controllin' needed."

Sia laughs softly, quite vividly remembering the time Wyxt had caused the huge wolf to jump her and take her as his bitch. A soft glow of red spreads over her cheeks, even though of course, in the darkness and turned back to back, Wyxt can't see it. "Aye...dat be true...an well...I did get ya back fer dat..." she chuckles softly, remembering in turn how she had used her new abilities to give Wyxt sorts of pleasure...like the Centaur with his pets taking her on while she was coming home from training. Yes, the two of them were used to this kind of thing happening to them...but as Wyxt said, usually, they asked for it first and didn't get drugged into it. Still, it was true, the best thing they could do, was try to make the best of it.

Wyxt nods. "I s'pose even da drug ain't so bad. I mean, dey 'could' 'ave fucked us while we was 'sleep. Instead it be makin' us woozy, but I gotta say I ain't nev'r felt 'dat' sensitive rubbin' 'gainst y'. Mind y', I love rubbin' 'gainst y', th' drug jus' made it surreal an' dat much reassurin'. Can't say I want t' take a bag o' drugs an' darts 'ome, but dat coulda been worse too." Wyxt grins. She feels reassured by her own words, which means, as she knows, Sia is too, which is definitely the whole point. Feeling positive despite their captivity, Wyxt's sigh is one of relief... after all, when she'd awakened, she'd been worried and fearful.

Sia smiles tenderly and nods. Yes, she was reassured, too and that had obviously been the whole point of the thing and the talk. She remained quiet, but her hand snaked to Wyxt's again, squeezing it tenderly and just holding it as the two trollesses sat there, back to back. The whole deal was still a kind of mess, but at least it was a hot mess and one they would get out of. Sia smiled slightly. "I love ya m'sweets..." she mumbled softly after a moment.

Wyxt nods. "I love y' too Sia. Y' be m' strength, y' know dat. 'ell, aft'r dis I might take t' thinkin' we should get waylaid a lil' more oft'n, though I'd rath'r th' places 'ave food if we get drug off." Wyxt snickers. It's partially a joke, after all, Wyxt waving a huge flaming sword around hardly inspired the people at the end of the sword to suddenly want to fuck, even with their bodies half exposed and looking somewhat scantily clad. Then again, some folk did consider trying to get fucked up there with one of the good ways to go.

Sia laughs lightly and nods to Wyxt's words, though she, too had her doubts about motivation of people who would find themselves on the wrong end of Wyxt's blade. Of course, Sia could always Mind Control them, but that took a bit of the fun away in such situations. Of course, other situations were different as she quite vividly remembered herself. She grinned playfully leaning her head back a bit more to bump against Wyxt's. "Ye already be tryin ta think o possibilities ter get laid like dat 'gain?" she asks with a chuckle.

Wyxt shifts her arm for emphasis on the bindings. "It be int'r'stin' t' see 'ow creative some oth'r people can get wit' us. I mean, dis 'as crossed m' mind in small part, ya, but certainl'h not t' this extent, an' it ain't quite da same when y' get t' plan da whole thing, eith'r. This gives us reasons t' worr'h, sure, I don't think I be ready t' be a quilltroll moth'r, but it also 'as a rush t' it y' don't quite get an'where else."

Sia smirks lightly and nods to herself a moment. "Aye...tis be sumthin ya dun get 'nywhere else...that be true...well, jus have ta see if 'nyone else be fun 'nuff ta jump on us, eh?" she says with a low chuckle as she licks over her lips lightly. "Dunno what would do so though...an honestly, if'n it happens, I wanna be surpised..." she adds and then grins wickedly.

Wyxt nods. "Well, we ain't gonna make no plans f'r this t' 'appen again. But if'n it does, we do our best t' enjoy it like da filth'h slut wives we be." Wyxt cackles, which draws a somewhat alarmed look from the necromancer across the way... but it wasn't like they didn't expect the troll women to talk. Just surprised that they were 'happy.' "I can still feel da stuff in me. Damn, it's been at least a day now." Wyxt shifts about again, and if it wasn't obvious, some of that is just to feel it swirl. "S'me reall'h thick cum..."

Sia smiles lightly, looking down herself to her belly and shifts as well, feeling the same effect Wyxt does and enjoying it, just like her wife. After all, they are the same in so many ways, especially when it comes to being slutty. She smirks slightly and leans her head back again, closing her eyes. "Aye...strange...but then 'gain...could be cuzthey be undead...or the necromancers put sum spell on it or somethin...I dunno but we'll see, aye?" she chuckled and bumps the back of her head against Wyxt's again.

Wyxt nods. "Kinda odd, necromanc'rs wit' spells f'r f'rtilit'h, if dat be da case. But I s'pose that ain't so farfetched, jus' dem doin' things backwards I guess." Wyxt grins faintly at Sia's head bumping. "Like y' bumpin' da back o' m' 'ead knowin' we got headaches, instead o' da usual foreheads bumpin." Wyxt is amused though for all her mock complaining, and her voice is warm and teasing. "I love y' Sia. I couldn't 'ave ev'r ask'd f'r a bett'r companion in m' life, m' bett'r 'alf. Y' know?"

Sia smiles and nods tenderly. of course, she feels the same. The day she had decided to spend a night in the Lube 'n Booty had been the best day in her life. She had never regretted her decision had never regretted dedicating herself to Wyxt and she would never do so, not in her life. She leaned back fully now, her eyes half open, gazing dreamily up into the stars a lazy, gentle smile playing over her full lips. "Aye m'love...I love ya, too an I cannae think o anyone with whom I'd like ta spend m'life with...just ye..." she mumbles softly.

Wyxt beams, proud and feeling strong, considering they're bound in the dark, nude and messy like shameless sluts. "Aye. That's this is th' way it's s'posed t' be." Wyxt smiles warmly, and closes her eyes, her sigh as much thankful as one of relief. "...Thank y', C'thun, f'r givin' me dat second chance t' find 'er..." mumbled, barely audible in the darkness. The Nether had been so empty. She'd felt so incomplete. But now, Wyxt does not feel like a shard of the former Solitaire. Sia makes her feel complete, like her own person, with her own story. Wyxt's smile is warm and proud as she sits, back to back with Sia, in the dark.

Sia smiles and holds Wyxt's hands in the darkness, her eyes closing completely, relaxing, at peace with herself and her environment, which is saying something considering where she is and how she is there, naked, bound and filled with cum. But it all doesn't really matter. For the moment, only Wyxt and herself exist, only that warm feeling of her beloved against her back, the gentle movements in her body when she breathes, the soft sound of her breathing. Anything else doesn't matter right now. She feels whole.

Wyxt probably could be picked up by the quillboars and ravaged right now, but it wouldn't disturb her pleasure. In fact, she'd probably just find it fun now, though she'd make sure to tell the bastards how filthy and disgusting they were given the chance, just for how they did it. Wyxt is fully aware of the situation, and the fact that she is reassured despite just means so much more. She squeezes Sia's hands again lightly, reassuringly, and leans back fully against Sia. The Downs were chilly at night. But they have each other.

--

A grunt, and the sound of wood grinding across stone and dirt, would be the sound Sia and Wyxt awaken to. It looks to be dusk, judging by the amber hue above the brambles high above, and it sounds like the quillboar are satisfied they've waited long enough to give the two trollesses some rest. One of the necromancers steps into the pen, kneeling down, tusks only inches from their cheeks as he sniffs them and looks them up and down, taking note of Sia's cleaned face and chuckling in a deep, husky grunt of a voice. "Hrm hrm..." He grunts, and rough, rugged hands come forward to rest on both Wyxt's and Sia's breasts, fondling them as he considers them. Wyxt stares at him a long moment, then closes her eyes and bites her lower lip as she shivers against Sia.

Sia blinks her eyes open slowly, still a bit sleepy. She hadn't slept all too well after all, being bound to Wyxt was nice and it was nice to rest and relax for a while, but sleeping was another matter. She blinked and blinked again, then felt the heavy, rough hands on her large breasts, causing a shudder to run through her body, trembling lightly against Wyxt in her bonds, eyes closing halfway again. She bites her lips, frowning only lightly, mostly because she does not really enjoy being woken up so suddenly, then again, she's not about to complain in this situation.

Wyxt is tempted, sorely, to bite him. 'But' she knows that would be stupid. Don't get her wrong, the feel of rough hands on her milky, heavy tits is nice, Wyxt squirming just a bit under the touch as her somewhat large, purple tattooed nipples harden and she moans. But they 'still' took them improperly. Still, if she bit him, they might be too rough, and if they were too rough, Sia might be hurt. Wyxt is determined, though, that she is going to kick 'someone' in the crotch before they get out of here. "Heh heh, puhfeck..." the quillboar grunts in horrid common. His hands drop from their tits, the quillboar himself aroused now, to their pussies, forcing fingers roughly between their spread legs to see how wet they are, and to make sure they're good and ready for another... 'healthy' dose of thick cum.

Sia is not particularly aroused yet. After all, she just woke up and received just a bit of fondling, but she is starting to get aroused now, particularly because she can't help but think of what Wyxt and her had talked about last night and because of the images that brought back to mind. Albeit far from dripping a slight wetness is detectable between her legs as she moans lightly, feeling the rough gropes from the quillboar's hands between her legs. She shifts a bit and is of a mind to try something, some sort of escape, but that wouldn't do. She had nowhere near enough power to try anything seriously. So, as Wyxt had said last night, the best they could do was try to enjoy it, right?

Wyxt isn't too aroused yet. But she is honestly getting there. Sensing the reservations, she smiles faintly. It's forced, this first one, but she moans, low and husky, and when the fingers slip into her spreading legs, the second moan is not so forced. The quillboar slips two fingers into the both of them, curling and fishing about, then chuckles again, before standing. Wyxt, shivering and warm against Sia's back now, mumbles. "...Ah, no darts dis time... we drink da stuff if y' want us t'." She didn't want sharp things nicking Sia's skin, even if they were trolls and it wasn't noticeable The thick bushy brows of the quillboar rise, before he pries two vials from within his black robes. Two quillboar, undead, come to lift the two troll women, only to set them outside of the pens and on the ground. Standing off to the side, Wyxt and Sia can barely see it, but the quillboar are applying the curious drug to their long, veiny shafts, as instructed by the necromancer. "Ah, you gut da dose duh right an easuh way den..." he mumbles, chuckling.

Sia blinks slowly, eying the surroundings and pondering, then getting the idea what the applying was all about. A slight smirk and then a grin spreads on her lips as she lets out a soft, low moan. Yes, that would obviously work and the way that drug had affected her was still fresh in her memory. Actually, she felt she was looking forward to the effects. It would make being tied against Wyxt that much nicer and...well, everything else, too. She licked her lips again, looking left and right, waiting for the first of the quillboars to step up for what they obviously had in mind.

Wyxt wants the drug too. Not just for the enhancing effects, but she doesn't want to think 'too much' while this is going on. Just to feel. When the two quillboar come to stand on either side of them, Wyxt sticks out her tongue, licking the head of one of those somewhat blunt but thick, long shafts, getting a taste of the curiously sweet green stuff and of quillboar cock. If she wasn't particularly aroused before, she certainly is warming to the idea now. "Mmm... stuff m' cunt full o' that 'ot pigfuckin' cum den, we gotta get 'ome soon, people waitin' on us." Wyxt purrs, and a moment later, her quillboar steps forward, her mouth willingly accepting the coated shaft as it slips between her tusks and into her mouth. Sia's glossy, sexy green lips are presented with a cock for them, too, though the quillboar is generous to give her a moment to breathe or even speak first.

Sia does not say anything, there's not much to say in this situation after all. She purses her lips briefly, then flicks out her tongue over the shaft, tasting the strange liquid, feeling the effects kick in rather quickly and she is glad for that actually. Her lips part a bit more, invitingly and soon enough, the Quillboar is not satisfied with waiting, shoving that thick cock between her lips and into her mouth. She moans lightly around the shaft, tusks scraping the side of it as she moves her head a little to get him to slip in further, to accommodate more of him, feeling the tip of it already brushing against the back of her throat.

Wyxt is compliant as well, especially when the aphrodisiac on that lukewarm, curiously sweet smelling shaft starts to make her woozy. Nipples hard, aroused and feeling herself growing more sensitive as Sia's head bumps lightly against her own from the thrust of the quillboar behind them, Wyxt invites that thick cock deep into her mouth, closing her eyes as the head roots itself in her throat. The two quillboar begin to thrust into the willing sluts wet mouths, rough hands finding themselves in their hair so that Sia and Wyxt don't bump their heads together too much. Of course, the undead fuckers have no plans to cum in Wyxt and Sia's mouth, but fucking their throats makes sure the troll sluts swallow down every bit of that poison.

Sia moans softly again, though the sound is largely muffled by the cock between her lips, which she takes deep into her throat, shifting her head that extra bit to angle it so it can glide smoothly into her throat. She feels the effects of the drugs fully now, the intoxicating sensitivity of her skin now, feeling her nipples harden quickly as she sucks off the Quillboar in front of her, feeling him fuck her mouth, making sure the poison on his shaft would really be completely swallowed by the willing slut in front of him.

Wyxt shifts about what little she can too. Heavy tits bouncing with each thrust of the quillboar into her mouth and throat, Wyxt groans around that thick shaft as the quillboar roots himself in her throat time and again. The sound of balls slapping their chins can be heard now, the quillboars fully stuffing themselves in Sia's and Wyxt's mouths, all the way to the roots of their shafts as they hunch down over the two trollesses, both working to get themselves close to cumming in those needy pussies, and to work off the last drops of that green goo on the very ends of their cocks. A bit more thrusting, vigorously, and Wyxt's pulls out first, Wyxt's stroking tongue doing wonders to get the poison off as he pulls out with a plop and she gasps.

Sia does not need much longer either, her tongue curling around the thick shaft in her mouth, licking the last bits of the strange poison off almost hungrily as her throat is being fucked thoroughly by the Quillboar in front of her. He, too however knows his job and pulls out of her mouth eventually, leaving Sia panting, gasping softly as she licks her lips, again in that hazy, daze, not really noticing much except for how wonderfully warm Wyxt feels against her back and how wet and hot her pussy feels, how much she wants to be filled right now. She moans cutely, her heavy breasts rising and falling with her quick, shallow breathing.

Wyxt licks her lips, licking them clean of the slightly sweet, slightly bitter green slime, as she takes a moment to breathe. The quillboars kneel, and they lift the two troll ladies, standing them up, before their hands find the trollesses' thighs, spreading their legs and lifting them off the ground. Back to back, Wyxt spreads her legs willingly, leaning back against Sia and giggling, only faintly, before that amusement turns into a loud groan as the quillboar shuffle forward. They, of course, waste no time, being undead things. Thick, long quivering shafts are pressed against the hot, wet lips of Wyxt and Sia's cunts, Wyxt's legs raised somewhat... they curl around the quillboar's waist as he slowly, but surely, plunges his warm shaft into her hot, needy cunt, drawing a low, husky moan from the slut. **more**