Wyxt and Sia Sinblade Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quillboar before Sia grunts as he spreads her legs as well, the quillboar letting Sia and Wyxt's bindings support the two harlots with ease as he, too, steps forward, the head of his shaft spending only a moment to rub over Sia's hyper-sensitive clit before he begins to burrow his meat into that loose, wet, still 'slightly' sloppy cunt.

Sia giggles softly, then gasps as she feels that hot, thick piece of cock slide into her. Her pussy instinctively clenches around it, tightening its grip, trying to get it as deep into herself as she can. her legs spread willingly and wrap around the waits of the Quillboar fucking her tightly, adding to the need, pulling him closer against her to make him fill her even more as a low, long moan escapes her lips. Her breasts rise and fall quickly now as she feels the large cock buried deep within her and she bites her lower lip a bit, shivering in her bonds somewhat against her beloved.

Wyxt pants, just a bit, as the two quillboar push between their legs. Grunting, snouts pressed into the troll ladies' cleavages, the quillboar don't begin to fuck the two just yet... instead going for full penetration. Hands on their thighs spread Sia and Wyxt as much as possible, and they move forward, plowing those large cocks into the two horny troll sluts until they're balls deep, until the two could feel the blunt heads of their shafts probing their still wet wombs. Wyxt seeks out Sia's hands this time, as much for support as pleasure, as she moans, head pressed back against Sia's as the quillboar rest within them for a moment.

When the quillboar start fucking, this time, instead of thrusting at the same time, they find a rhythm. First, Sia's 'mate' pulls out of her cunt a few inches, slowly at first, her clenching puss making sloppy wet sounds with each thrust as he slowly begins to pick up the pace, slowly starts to get her body to bouncing, her heavy tits to jiggling. Wyxt's waits a few seconds, and doesn't pull out until Sia's thrusts in, the two alternating, keeping the bound, busty sluts bouncing constantly as they begin, slowly at first, but surely, to piston in and out of the needy blue and green duo.

Sia groans with the sensations of the thick cock thrusting into her hot, needy cunt. The drug causing her to feel everything more powerfully making the experience even more of a joy, particularly since her other senses are somewhat dulled and she doesn't really think about what's happening, just feeling the pleasure course through her body as she is fucked, roughly. Her body shaking with every thrust, rubbing against Wyxt's as the quillboars apparently grow a bit more complex or even imaginative in their doing though Sia has the faint idea that that's the necromancers doing who are after all, controlling them somewhat. She, too holds onto Wyxt's hands, squeezing it tightly as the two Troll-sluts are being pounded into.

Wyxt bites her lower lip lightly as they're fucked. Of course, undead are undead, and the quillboar are not fucking the two troll women with finesse. The point isn't 'really' to please, but Wyxt and Sia's hot bodies and squeezing pussies are helpful for what needs to be done. The two quillboar shuffle that little bit closer, and thick, long cocks pound into their cervices again and again as the two being to rut against the sluts, fucking them in fast, short but vigorous, wet strokes. Feeling that, now somewhat cum coated, cock slipping into her cunt and womb again and again, and with the drugs working like they are, Wyxt responds, panting and gasping, milky tits flopping, as her hips grind back against each rough thrust of those shafts.

The two troll sluts don't 'have' to do much though. In this position, being rocked up and down with each thrust of the rough fucking quillboar naturally lifts the two hot sluts up only to slide down back onto those rooting shafts, the sluts, of course, having no where else to go. Sia could feel the faintest telltale twitching deep in her womb already as the quillboar grunts against her flopping green tits... but there was no worry, after all, even if this one came early, surely there would be another to help her orgasm.

Sia bites her lower lip as well, almost mimicking Wyxt's facial expression as she closes her eyes and lets herself be fucked roughly by the large Quillboar between her legs. her tits bounce and jiggle with every harsh stroke into her hot, needy cunt, she moans with every thrust, squeezing that thick shaft inside her tightly. Her nipples, hard from the sensations already are rubbed against the snout of the Quillboar, the sensitive skin giving her even more cause to moan and even gasp slightly now. Even though she's pretty sure this one won't do, she won't be holding out very long herself, not with these drugs working in her anyway.

The quillboar deep in Sia's pussy nuzzles Sia's heavy breasts, perhaps catching a fleeting memory of when he was living, smooth curved tusks rubbing against her breasts somewhat roughly as her pussy is speared by his thick girth. He continues to rut inside of Sia's pussy, only driven onward by the rough thrusts of the other quillboar into Wyxt's wet, hungry cunt as Wyxt pants. Wyxt cums at the same time as the quillboar in Sia's cunt begins to fill her pussy with thick, long stringy ropes of lukewarm cum, Wyxt giving a long, low, husky and needy moan as she bucks against the thrusting hips of the quillboar fucking her so roughly, tits jiggling and just the faintest trickle of milk escaping those sensitive nipples now.

Sia groans softly as the thick cum fills her pussy and womb quickly, the thrusts of the Quillboar making her body tremble with every stroke with every powerful thrust into her. She bites her lower lip again lightly, squeezing that thick cock tightly, milking it for all its worth as her hands squeeze Wyxt's hand tightly even though that's just slightly awkward, she does not mind. It gives her even better a feeling of things, what with the drug and everything, the rubbing against her beloved's back is almost as intoxicating as the Quillboar stuffing her full of cum.

Wyxt is reduced to panting and gasping, now, as the quillboar within her just now is on the verge of exploding, thrusting roughly into Wyxt's cunt, balls slapping against her ass with each vigorous thrust, the lavender blue trolless hot and sweaty now against Sia as she struggles to find her breath. Sia's quillboar ruts against her, getting every drop of his thick cum into Sia's overstuffed womb, grunting and huffing as he empties his balls into her. Apparently, he has a thick, heavy load for the troll slut despite cumming so early, because his bucking and fucking only get rougher, his hands coming to rest on the fine cheeks of Sia's full, plush green ass now as cum dribbles out of her pussy with each thrust, and he's still spurting.

Sia groans, soft gasps mixing with little pants of joy and pleasure as she's fucked as he picks up the pace and continues to grind into her, continuing to unload his thick, sticky cum inside her and her pussy keeps clenching, keeps milking him for more. Her heavy tits flop freely against the snout of the quillboar as she is roughly pounded, , her nipples giving off slight, droplets of milk by now, flowing down her shiny green skin as she closes her eyes, enjoying the ride, feeling herself coming closer to her own climax swiftly.

Wyxt feels her throat ragged from hot, husky breathing, as the quillboar rutting against her finally starts to fill her own packed womb with his own cum, hips slapping against Wyxt's own as he fills her up with that lukewarm, curiously 'thick' semen. Because of how thick it is, Wyxt and Sia, despite being full of cum already, can feel every spurt of cum in their cunts like a wet lashing, causing Wyxt to tremble against Sia's back as her hands squeeze Sia's own, Wyxt driven to a second, slightly smaller orgasm as she groans and closes her eyes, stiffening.

Sia's boar has no staying power. Maybe he is recently deceased, 'or' maybe he just never got laid to begin with, but regardless, those heavy, damned near horse sized balls have been commanded to pack Sia absolutely full of what he has to offer. Almost spent, almost done, Sia's quillboar does not relent, grunting, unable to see more than green, flopping tits as each thrust causes cum to splatter out of Sia's soaked, tight pussy and he feels himself on the edge of achieving his purpose, of doing his part to get this bitch pregnant. Hands rest on Sia's waist now, pulling her down onto his shaft with one final, rough, hard thrust that pushes his swollen cock fully into her womb as he grunts.

Sia feels herself go over the edge right then, feeling Wyxt's own orgasm as much as her own and the last, powerful, deep stroke, filling her do the trick and she shudders almost violently, a loud, long-drawn moan escapes her lips as she closes her eyes, squeezing Wyxt's hands tightly in her own, feeling the waves of pleasure wash over her as her pussy clenches hard around that shaft, holding him, wanting him to keep her stuffed for at least a bit longer.

Wyxt gives a sigh, whether of relief or sadness, as her quillboar does pull out, and even closing her legs can't stop some of that thick white goo from escaping her pussy this time. Panting for air, exhausted, Wyxt's head hangs now, dark blue bangs hiding her eyes, though her squeezing hands suggest she's still awake. The quillboar lodged deep in Sia's cunt starts to pull out, but the necromancer, thinking the sluts were willing enough for a reward, gestures idly with his hand. The quillboar leans forward, Wyxt gasping a bit as her tits are suddenly swaying beneath her, and for just a few more vigorous, wet thrusts, the quillboar fucks Sia's needy, spasming pussy through her orgasm, rubbing his snout greedily against her breasts and giving her that last little bit of stimulation she needs.

Sia gasps, then moans with unrestrained joy as the gets those last few strokes that drive her through her orgasm and she shivers, her body tensing up with the pleasure until finally, her orgasm subsides and she just moans softly, licking her lips, panting for breath, her heavy tits rising and falling with each deep breath, trying to orient herself again, though to no avail as the drug still has its effect on them. She moans again softly, tenderly, feeling the thick cum inside of her, some of it even dribbling down her thighs even though by now she has her legs closed.

The necromancer watches, seeing that cum trickling down their legs and realizing that anything more than this will just be trouble. He motions, and the guards open up one of the pens, a one eyed ogre from the Dustwallow Marsh village looking up warily. "Yu take dem Freewind Post. Unbind dem. No trux ure we kill yuh." The necromancer gestures to the ogre. Normally, the ogre, at the sight of two sloppy troll sluts at his disposal, would be overjoyed, but after spending the past several weeks as a experiment for undead, he all too eagerly hefts them both over one shoulder. "Which way?!"

As the two trollesses are lifted, Wyxt abruptly kicks out, and a hunter standing off to the side falls to his knees, himself quite alive, as she nails him dead in the groin, particularly with him aroused, her shooting Sia with his dart when they were caught. Drugged, but smiling satisfied, she passes out on the ogre's shoulder as the necromancer laughs at his companion's expense. The ogre carries the two sluts in towards the back entrance, elated to be escaping and not realizing the parasite in his chest will kill him long before he makes it to his own home. Ah well. Scourge really aren't trustworthy folk.