Xanadu Cove - All Good Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggi and Pete drank and spent time meeting the other guests. It was like any other party, except for the attire, that appeared to reduce as the drinks flowed as the night moved on.

Maggi could not shake the thought that with each new gentleman she met she was being evaluated. She too assessed them thinking if she wanted to sleep with him. She looked at Pete and knew he was evaluating the ladies as well.

As she took in the couples she was decidedly happy with the mix of gentlemen. The majority looked athletic, a few of them were overweight. One with a tiny dick, but as a whole, they were acceptable.

The ladies were of a similar mix. Maggi knew it was to be the luck of the draw.

They continued to drink and as the night wore on they loosened up and began to enjoy themselves.

Elli again called the group to order. 'Folks, Bernice is feeling a little horny...'

'She's always horny.' Someone said and they all laughed.

'She has seen all the fine cocks here tonight and would like to start the proceedings. So, if the ladies would like to come up and select a name from the booby bowl. Bernice, you can go first.'

Bernice placed her hand into the bowl, swirled it around and pulled it out. Unfolding the paper, she read out. 'Chuck!'

'An fit looking guy stepped forward, taking her hand and led her to a nearby sofa and Bernice leapt onto his lap as she devoured him, aggressively kissing.

One by one the women selected their lover for the night. Pete felt a slight twinge as Maggi stepped forward pulled out a piece of paper and cautiously read out 'Dion.'

An olive-skinned Latin man in his thirties stepped forward. Pete saw Maggi grin as she looked him up and down, showing her approval.

Pete was surveying the room as he evaluated the potential ladies remaining when he heard his name called out. Turning to see who had selected him he found a large lady with huge sagging breasts. Pete remembered meeting Ethel and her husband earlier in the evening. Her husband, Fred, was a scrawny little man. Maggi had quietly commented on his pencil thin dick. Derek suspected the reason they were here was he didn't want to fuck his wife so he wanted someone else to do it for him. It turned out to be Derek who would be doing it for him.

Normally the man went forward collecting his lady. Ethel instead ran grabbing Pete's hand and escorting him to a spare sofa.

Ethel plonked herself down and spread her legs. Pulling back her fat, Pete got a slight glimpse of a hairy pussy. There was not going to be any foreplay, Pete thankfully thought. His next issue was his lack of erection. He frantically jerked trying to get himself hard so he could get this over and done with. He looked over towards Maggi, and saw Dion delicately licking her pussy. As he watched his penis stirred.

'What are you waiting for stud. Momma wants some cock.' Ethel blurted out and Pete got a whiff of her cigarette breath.

Pete could look past Ethel and watch Maggi. 'I'm just putting on a condom.'

'Well hurry up lover. Can't you see I'm wet for ya!' And she pulled another roll of fat clear and Pete saw her unshaven pussy.

Pete contemplated putting another three condoms. As he pressed forward barely entering her pussy. He thrust as he watched Maggi, now riding Dion's cock. Her face etched with passion. Pete pumped, imagining it was him fucking her. His cock sliding deep into her sweet pussy. He shot his load quickly and left Ethel a little disappointed.

'Sorry. Must be your feminine beauty.' He said and she huffed off. He removed the condom, throwing it into a bin supplied and took a seat. Some had finished and were sitting together as they watched the remainder of guest make love. Pete noted Ethel and Fred leave. Fred had been selected by an attractive young girl in her late twenties, who was not looking overly satisfied. He contemplated going over to help her out but was not to certain what the etiquette was...

'I came so hard that night.' Maggi said stroking Pete's cock. 'What they say about Latin lovers is true.'

'Pete lost that night.' Amy said.

'We never returned. Pete said it was not worth the risk of being drawn by her again. That's when we made the agreement that we both had to agree on the partner.' Maggi said

'We laugh about it now. But trust me it's not worth it.' Pete said as Maggi fondled his balls and stroked.

'I've been making it up to him ever since.' Maggi said and she lowering her mouth over his cock.

'Oh, yes.' Pete moaned.

'Derek's cock swelled as they he watched Maggi orally pleasure Pete only feet away. Reaching out he fondled Maggi's breasts and began to stroke himself.

His hand was quickly slapped away from his dick. 'Stop that mister.' Amy said and she began to slowly stroke as Maggi continued. Amy felt Derek's dick throbbing as Pete orgasmed, filling Maggi's mouth. Maggi expertly swallowed every drop.

Amy released her hold on Derek's cock leaving it twitching against his stomach. She felt a little guilty as she continued to tease him but rationalised it by thinking how good it will be once he finally goes.

'She blows me every time after we tell that story. I don't know if it is guilt or she's remembering Dion that gets her hot.' Pete said as Maggi simply grinned.

'You will never know.' Maggi teased.

'Have you ever been to another swinger's club?' Amy asked.

'No.' Maggi said. 'We like to select our partners now.'

'What about that beach.' Pete said. 'You didn't select any of them.'

'Well, yes, that was only once.' Maggi said.

'Go on tell us.' Amy pleaded.

'You're going to think I'm some sort of slut.' Maggi protested.

'They already know that honey.' Pete teased. 'Tell the story.'

Maggi reluctantly agreed. 'We were told of this beach where you can watch some action in the dunes...'

The beach was found at the end of a long steep path leading from a makeshift sandy carpark. Maggi and Pete trudged along building up a good sweat as they went.

'This had better be good.' Maggi said. 'Why are nude beaches difficult to get to?'

'The guy said this beach is wicked.'

'The guy. How do you know this guy?'

'He is friends with the beer delivery guy at the local bar.'

'That seems legit.' Maggi said sceptically.

'Worst that could happen is we have a nice day at the beach.'

Breaking free of the seaside brush they stepped out onto the beach and were thankfully greeted with a cooling breeze.

'See this is nice.' Pete said as a pair of young fit guys strolled past, their cocks swinging as they walked.

Maggi grinned as she unashamedly ogled them. 'Yes, this is a good start. Come on let's get naked and take a dip.'

They set up towards the eastern end of the beach. This is where 'the guy' told Pete where the action took place. 'Of an afternoon, likeminded people would congregate in the dunes at the eastern end of the beach.' He had said it was a mixed bag. He said anything could happen.

They were both eager to see what was on offer in the dunes but were content at present to watch the passing parade of fellow nudists. Maggi noticed that most women were clean shaven. She looked down, taking in her bushy mound. It was not unkempt but it almost looked out of place around all the smooth pussies.

'It's alright. I love your bush.' Pete said noticing her self-evaluation.

'You just love pussy.'

'Tis true, but yours is the best.'

'Is it time yet?' Maggi impatiently asked.

'Come on. Let's take a look.'

Jumping up, Maggi fought the urge to run as she battled to maintaining an air of calmness, while her mind raced. Her excitement only grew as they climbed the sand dune. 'Over this dune would be all sorts of sexual debauchery.' Maggi thought as her pussy tingled in anticipation.

They reached the top and both paused, taking in the scene.

The place was empty. 'This is the right place?' Maggi asked.

'Supposed to be. The guy...'

'Maybe the guy, is an idiot.'

A couple of guys passed them holding hands and said hello as they continued to the next row of dunes.

'That looks promising.' Pete said as they followed.

Again they crested to next row of dunes and the scene before them was a complete opposite.

Groups of people were scattered around the dunes. Sexual acts of all kinds taking place.

To their left, they saw a girl being fucked doggy style with another cock in her mouth. Men and women standing around masturbating as they watched, some men ejaculating.

The walked on and passed a couple of guys. One riding his friends cock. This was a male only crowd all feverishly jerking off.

They continued and came to a pair of ladies in a sixty-nine. Pete's cock was now erect and they paused to watch as Maggi stoked his cock.

Pete reached behind and squeezed her arse before slowly rubbed the rim of her arsehole. The crowd of both men and women watched intently. Maggi's arousal grew and grew with her eventually dropping to her knees to take Pete in her mouth.

She was then surprised to see another cock appear next to her. Astonishing herself she reached out and stroked it as she continued to suck her husband's dick. A third appeared then a fourth. The fourth being a long thick uncircumcised cock. She immediately turned her attention to it and took as much as she could before continuing to rotate through the available cocks.

Derek moved in behind and bent her over. Driving his cock into her dripping pussy. He had never felt her so wet.

As he thrust his cock into her, he watched as she serviced four men with her mouth. Derek couldn't last another minute and emptied himself into Maggi's pussy. As soon as he pulled out another cock was ready to fill the void. Each one unloading into her overflowing cunt.

The fifth load was delivered by the thick uncircumcised cock. Her cunt now slick with cum still struggled to take his girth. As each man finished he quietly moved away...

'I never saw their faces. I only received their cum.' Maggi said.

Amy was playing with herself as Maggi told her story, shuddered to orgasm. Derek had his hand slapped away from his cock numerous times. His cock now swollen, the head purple and engorged.

Amy feared he may hurt something. 'Can a cock explode?' She thought.

'Wow.' Derek said. 'What a story. That's all true.'

'No word of a lie.' Pete said. 'It was one of the most intense experiences of my life.'

'I think I leaked cum for days.' Maggi said.

'I think I need a drink.' Amy said. 'Sweetie, get me one will you. Might let you calm down a little while you're gone.' She said to Derek.

Pete accompanied Derek as the headed for the bar. 'Is everything alright?' Maggi asked once they were out of earshot.

'Yeah, why do you ask?'

'I noticed Derek's not allowed to masturbate.'

'Oh that. Funny story.' Amy said and explained the massage and what was planned for tomorrow.

'Is there anything I can do to help?' Maggi asked.

'Oh no. You've done enough already. I'm just worried he may hurt himself. Poor thing.'

Amy awoke, again before Derek. She noticed his erection. 'Poor thing just needs release.' She thought. Looking at the clock she saw it was nine thirty. 'Half an hour till the masseuse arrives.'

Jumping out of bed she went in for a shower to freshen up. She felt Derek come up behind her. His erection sliding between her arse cheeks. 'Don't blow it now big boy. Abbey will be here any moment now.'

'God, I need to cum.' He said as he continued sliding his cock between her cheeks.

'You will soon enough. Now wash up.' Amy demanded before adding. 'And leave yourself alone.'

Amy was relaxing with a cup of tea as Derek stood at the counter when a resounding knock at the door echoed through the room.

'I'll get it.' Amy chirped as she stood.

Derek was in the process of making his coffee when Abbey entered the room. He was expecting her professional look of White smock, hair in a bun with the black rim glasses. As he poured his coffee he looked up and found Abbey standing naked, her straight hair falling loosely down her back, the tips flicking her firm arse cheeks.

His cup overflowed as he stared. 'Cups full. Derek.' Abbey said with a lilt.

Derek looked at the mess and began to clean it up. His attention always returning to Abbey as she quietly spoke with Amy. The two of them occasionally giggling.

Derek rounded the counter to join the girls. 'I see you're ready for your massage.' Amy said grabbing his erection.

'Can I set up your massage table for you?' he said as he searched the room for it.

'No, it's fine.' Abby said. 'You weren't actually expecting a massage, were you?'

Derek looked at Abby then Amy and back to Abby.

'The only thing I want is your cock.' Abby said as she grabbed the back of his head, pulling him in and kissing him hard.

'Amy tells me you've been a good boy and saved yourself for me.' Abby said as she circled him looking him up and down. 'But I wonder. Are you ready for release?'

'I am. Please I am.' Derek pleaded.

'What do you think Amy? I think maybe he should watch me pleasure you first.' Abbey then pulled Amy close and kissed her and allowed her to fall onto the bed.

'You sit over there and watch.' Abby demanded. 'And no being naughty.'

Abby moved over next to Amy and began massaging her thighs. Lifting her right leg, she slide her hands up he leg and brushed her pussy. Amy moaned with her touch.

Abby then retreated continuing to knead her muscles. Lowering her leg, she then raised the other and massaged towards her pussy, again brushing softly against her pubic mound, soliciting another moan of pleasure.

Sitting Amy up, Abby sat in behind and oiled up her breasts. With both hands, she kneaded her breasts. Her nipples hardening as Amy turn her head and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Their tongues dancing together. Abby then come around and they knelt facing each other on the bed. The pair never breaking their kiss. Amy began to run her hands over Abby's breasts. They kissed and ran their hand over every inch of each other body. The kiss broke when Amy moved in rubbing her erect nipples against Abby's breasts. Their two oily bodies sliding together in a dance of seduction as their hands continued exploring each other. Their tongues again locking in another passionate kiss.

Abby now lowered Amy to the bed as they kissed. Applying more oil to her breasts and oiling the remainder of her body. Surreptitiously brushing her pussy as her hands passed. Amy writhed as Abby's expert hands worked over her body. A sigh escaped Amy's lips, each time she made contact with her pussy.

Amy slightly spread her legs as Abby intensified her attention to her aching pussy. Applying another generous amount of oil Abby gently rubbing her inner thigh, teasing her as she barely brushed her lips.

Derek saw Amy's swollen clit pocking free. His own cock throbbed with anticipation. Precum oozing from the head of his cock. It took all the willpower he could muster not to jerk off then and there.

Amy looked across at Derek, her eyes half closed, desire written across her face. Abby had brushed her pussy again and her eyes closed as she let out moan as her back arched.

Amy's pussy burnt with desire. Abby was expertly teasing her. She felt her clit twitch with ever touch from Abby's expert hands.

Spreading her legs further she felt her hand slide up her pussy, her finger nudging her clit causing a jolt of electricity through her body. Amy now writhing enthusiastically as she enjoyed Abby erotic touch.

Abby locked eyes with Amy and leant in kissing her. Their tongues flicking each other's while Abby rapidly flicked her fingers across Amy's pussy. Amy placed her hand over Abby's pressing her fingers in harder against her clit as she screamed with pleasure.

Amy was steadily building to an earthshattering orgasm. Abby pulled away suddenly with a wicked grin. Amy's clit pulsed hard as though it was beckoning Abby's touch.

Amy realised what Derek had experienced for the last day. Looking over she saw him intently watching, his knuckle white as he gripped the arm of the chair. The head of his cock glistening from pre-cum as is dribbled down his shaft.

'Don't even think about it.' Abby whispered seeing Amy looking at Derek's cock. 'That cock is mine.' And she delicately brushed her clit again.'

Amy wanted her touch. She wanted it more than anything she had ever desired. She needed it. Abby smiled as she knelt beside her.

Amy's prays were answered when Abby lowered her tongue to her pleading pussy. Slowly she lapped at Amy's outer lips using slow and deliberate strokes as she avoided her clit. The whole-time Amy's moans corresponding with ever touch as her hip moved in sympathy. Her clit twitching.

Abby continued with slow strokes mixed with the occasional fluttering of her tongue across her clit to which Amy swore. 'Oh fuck... Yes.'

Amy again was building to her orgasm. She wanted release.

Abby slid two fingers into Amy pussy while continuing her slow and deliberate oral pleasuring. Amy's moans now cries of utter passion.

Amy cried once more as Abby slipped a third finger in and still methodically servicing her swollen clit nearing the precipice, when Abby again moved away. 'Oh... You, fucking tease.'

Abby smiled before again kissing her, Amy tasting her own pussy juice.

She then turned and lowered her pussy over Amy's face in a sixty-nine. Amy eagerly lapped at Abby's dripping pussy heading straight for the clit. Drinking in her juice as she flicked at Abby's pussy.

Abby's method remained slow and methodical as she continued to lap at Amy's twitching clit. Abby's pussy grinding into Amy's face and her moans escalated. Abby herself, building to orgasm. With no warning she pulled away, raising herself off Amy. 'You don't get my orgasm. That's for you husband and again Amy tasted herself as they kissed.

Turning Amy over she raised her arse and began to pleasure her arsehole. Abby, with a practised technique inserted two fingered into Amy's pussy. Her thumb then sliding deep into her arse while the other hand frantically worked her clit.

'Do you want to cum?' Abby asked.

'Yeeessss.' Amy moaned.

'Do you want to cum?' she repeated.

'Fuck! Let me cum.' Amy said as an intense orgasm built up stronger and stronger. All her senses now focused inwardly as the pressure exploded, as mammoth orgasm enveloped her.

Derek watched as his wife orgasmed. Spurts of fluid gushing as she tensed, silent for what seemed like eternity before she collapsed forward. Motionless. Moments later the only sign of life from her was a cry of 'FUCK!'

Abby licked her fingers as she smiled at Derek.

Amy shakily sat up. Her legs still weak. Beckoning Derek over, Amy kissed him and said, 'I've warmed her up. You can finish her off.'

Derek was guided to his back. 'Derek, you look a little over stimulated. We better go slow.' Abby said.

All Derek wanted was to cum. He suspected her could blow with a single touch.

'You will not orgasm before me. Or there will be consequences.' Abby ordered and she lowered her tongue to his rigid cock. With a slow careful lick, she cleaned off his pre-cum as she ran her tongue around the head of his throbbing cock. Derek moaned and felt his pc muscle contract violently and he let out a cry of pleasure.

'My, we are aroused. Perhaps you should service my needs first.' Abby said as she straddled his chest and slide forward smothering him with her pussy. Her slow methodical demeanour had vanished. She now wanted to be fucked. She was no longer making love, she was fulfilling her primal urges.

Spreading her pussy wide, she lowered herself onto Derek's face, his tongue plunging deep, followed by the sucking of her clit. Derek sucked hard and flicked the tip of her clit with his tongue.

Abby bucked wildly. A spray of expletives filled the room. Derek felt her orgasm building but as with Amy, pulled away, ordering Derek to fuck her. Sliding backwards down his chest and stomach, leaving a trail of her juices as she went he felt her warm pussy touch the tip of his cock. His cock twitched. 'I'm not going to last long.' he thought. He didn't care the only thing he want was release. For the last twenty-four hours Amy had teased him. The pressure had built and he was ready to blow.