Xanadu Cove - All Good Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby lowered herself onto his long cock. Not stopping till she hit his base.

'Oh God!' Derek moaned as he through his head back.

Abby sliding forward before again lowering herself again forcefully. 'Are you going to fill my cunt?'

'Oh yes.'

'I have not orgasmed yet.'

'Oh, fuck it.' Derek screamed and drove his cock hard into Abby's pussy. Shooting his load. Derek felt as though the head of cock was ripping open as stream after stream of his cum gushed into Abby. His balls contracting as he unloaded all he had.

Amy watched Derek relax lifeless onto the bed. She had never seen him cum so hard. Squeaks and moans accompanying his thrusts.

'Derek, you were warned.' Abby said. 'I think you can orally pleasure me now.' And she quickly positioned her pussy over Derek's face.

Amy watched as cum oozed from Abby's pussy. Derek lapped at her pussy, his face now smeared with his own cum. Abby again held her pussy wide open as she ground against Derek's tongue. Derek didn't appear to mind at all. Amy watched as her husband servicing another woman and lowered her mouth over his cum soaked cock, eager to taste some of that cum for herself.

Abby was bucking wildly, her orgasm building. Her hands now pulling Derek's face hard against her pussy and with one last scream of 'YES!' She orgasmed and continued to grind against Derek's tongue.

After several moments of silence, Derek said, 'I still haven't gotten my massage. Amy on the other hand got two.'

Amy had finished cleaning Derek's dick, smiled. 'Two of the best massages ever. I believe I will leave a favourable comment on the comment card.'

'Look at you, Derek.' Abby said. 'Face covered in your own cum.'

'Isn't it fucking hot.' Amy said as she dove in kissing him and devouring his face.

'Thank you Derek and Amy. If you want another massage just call.'

'I would love one but.' Amy said. 'Sadly, we leave tomorrow. This afternoon is our last time here.'

'I don't have any more appointments today. So, drop in and we'll have a drink at the pool.' Abby said kissing Amy on the lips. 'Thanks Derek.' She added, also kissed him before heading for the door.