Xenophobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers

Buford came into his house and found Eunice, soaking wet. His towels, bed linens and his clothes dripping from the shower rod of his bathroom and her bathroom.

He got out a towel, made her dry herself, even though he was enjoying the sight of her eighteen year old breasts in the sodden tee shirt and helped her gather all the clothes.

"Oh! It's like a Maytag!" Ooni had gasped when he pulled her into the garage and showed her the washing machine and the dryer.

"Yeah, in fact..." Buford had said and showed her the 'Maytag' label.

His linens were changed daily, his towels and his clothes from the day before were washed daily. His breakfasts were enormous and his dinners were gluttonous.

And she kissed him before he left for work in the morning, a tender kiss directly on his lips. And kissed him when he returned from work, a tender kiss directly on his lips.

Buford was dreading five o'clock, was dreading the weekend.

At lunch time, Buford drove to Early's and bought a fifth of Jack Daniels black label.

At the DeGarde Police Department, Vernon Brown made his daily lunchtime telephone call to the St. Elizabeth Parish Trauma Center for an update on Lester Burnette's condition.

This time, instead of being told that the patient was stable, Officer Vernon Brown was told that Lester Burnette had passed away, time of death nine forty nine that morning.

He did not wait, simply got to his feet and marched to his patrol car.

At the shack, Norma was washing the dishes from their lunch while Daddy was outside finishing up the last of the desk drawers. She had admired the workmanship and did not point out that Ooni had done the other three in less time than he was taking on that one drawer.

Alton heard the siren wailing, heard the police cruiser screech to a halt.

When he saw that unfriendly policeman's head pop over the retaining wall, Alton made a snap decision.

"Norma, I be back," he called out and shoved his pirogue into the water.

"What? Where you going?" Norma asked, opening the door of the shack.

Alton cursed himself a few minutes later; he did not have has shotgun, or a fishing pole, or even his axe with him. He had only his small blade with him.

In the shack, an enraged Vernon Brown was screaming at a terrified Norma.

"I don't know; all he said was he be back!" Norma wailed as Vernon demanded to know where her father was.

"Which way did he go?" Vernon demanded.

"Got gone in his pirogue," Norma wailed.

"I find out you're lying..." Vernon threatened, gripping Norma's upper arm tightly, digging into her flesh with his fingernails.

Norma's blue eyes were open from fright as she shook her head.

Vernon flung her away and stomped out of the shack.

At Buford's house, Eunice ran the vacuum cleaner and giggled happily. The noisy machine made very quick work of cleaning the carpet, far quicker than the broom she had tried cleaning the carpet with until Buford showed her how to use the machine.

Norma would be so jealous. She used a washing machine and a dryer, a vacuum cleaner, and even a coffee pot to make coffee. It was a lot easier than boiling water and coffee on the stove.

And the stove was an electric stove. With four burners. There was no jockeying one pot or the other to make sure everything got cooked.

At three o'clock, Eunice put the vacuum cleaner away and got out the pork shoulder she had cooked the other night. She cubed the leftover meat, chopped up an onion and bell pepper and made a quick gravy. She let that simmer for an hour, then turned it off and prepared the rice.

"Gravy in this pot, rice in that, you microwave it when you hungry," she said when Buford let himself into the house. "I'm ready yeah."

"First, let me show you something," he said and dug out the cheap cell phone he had bought for her.

"And it's already charged up," he explained as she whooped over the gadget.

"My number is the first one; you want me you just hit 'One' and wait," he said as he drove them to the levee.

"I see you," she said, got on her knees and leaned over the console.

She kissed him, then opened the door and scampered out.

He felt an incredible emptiness as he watched her climb the steps of the retaining wall.

"God, stop it!" he chastised himself. "She ain't nothing but a girl!"

Eunice found a frightened Norma waiting, but no Daddy.

Chapter 7

Buford woke up at eleven thirty Saturday morning, head pounding. He had drank most of the fifth of whiskey and had forgotten to eat the meal Ooni had fixed for him.

He staggered into the kitchen, made himself some coffee, then microwave a plate of Ooni's pork stew.

After throwing up what little he had eaten, he staggered back to his bedroom and sprawled across the bed.

At the shack, Eunice finished the desk drawer (by shaving off much of what Daddy had done) then coated it liberally with varnish. She determined that there was enough of the wood left to start on another rocker; Daddy said they liked the rockers at his cousin Buford's store.

Buford told her that during the week, there was an old woman, an old neighbor of his Momma's that ran the store.

Norma came outside and watched Eunice work. Every now and then, she would look at the brackish waters of the Atchafalaya, looking for their daddy.

Eunice looked up as she heard Bobby Bordelon approaching along the well worn path.

"You get on in," she hissed at Norma.

"You don't be telling me......" Norma started but one look in Eunice's eyes and she got to her feet and scampered to the shack.

An extremely overweight man, shirtless, belly drooping over the beltline of his jeans stopped and looked around for Alton Theriot. He scratched his belly, then his balding head, then his beard and fixed his eyes on Eunice.

Eunice pretended not to see the man but did wiggle Alton's twenty two pistol out of the tool box and put it in the waistband of her shorts.

"Hey Eunice, you come see yeah," Bobby gestured.

"Ain't got time play with you no," Eunice said.

"No, no, Cher, just come see," Bobby wheedled.

"Bobby, you know my Daddy don't like you no; why you bothering me?" Eunice asked, putting down the saw and glaring at the thirty five year old man.

"Look I'm just fixing ask you..." Bobby protested.

"You not fixing ask nothing, hear?" Eunice snapped. "GO on and get before I pile one on you yeah!"

Muttering under his breath, Bobby did scuffle away.

Eunice scowled at the man then returned to her work.

She smirked as she heard the door of the shack squeak open.

"He gone yeah," she said and again Norma came out and sat close by, watching her sister work.

At his shop, Buford again apologized to the customer for being so late in opening the shop.

"No, no, don't see what I'm looking for," the woman finally groused and left.

"No, too busy chewing on my ass see what you want," Buford said.

He frowned as his cell phone chimed. He looked at the display and frowned deeper; he did not recognize the number.

At their shack, Norma was awestruck at the brand new cell phone.

"Mara Jolet had her one of them, remember her?" she asked as Eunice waited for Buford to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Buford asked.

"Man, I'm tired being here you come get me?" Eunice asked when Buford answered.

Buford smirked at himself; his mind was slipping. How could he not even remember the phone number he had just given to Eunice?

"Well, yeah!" Buford said happily, already reaching for the 'Closed' sign.

"Come on," Eunice ordered Norma and helped the girl pack some clothes.

She wrote out a note for Alton and left it on the table at his spot.

Norma chattered happily as they waited next to Alton's pick up truck. Buford pulled up while Norma was still asking about the house and Eunice looked up.

She smiled as the handsome man got out of the car, and then frowned as he smiled at the sight of the two of them.

Eunice felt a flare of anger and jealousy; she loved her sister but had enjoyed having a man, one man all to herself. Now, with the much prettier Norma around, she would no longer have Buford to herself.

"Imp do what I can yeah," she promised herself as she put Norma's one pillowcase of clothing into the trunk of Buford's car.

"Come see," she said to Norma, pulling her sister into the rear seat of the car.

"How you do that?" she whispered in Norma's ear. "You know that thing with your mouth? On their thing?"

"You mean sucking?" Norma asked aloud.

"Yeah, not so loud!" Eunice hissed.

"Oh that easy yeah," Norma enthused and grabbed Eunice's hand.

She took Eunice's index finger and slowly sucked the finger into her mouth.

Eunice giggled as she felt Norma's tongue tickling around the finger.

Buford almost ran through a red light, watching the two girls in the back seat of his car.

"And that's it yeah," Norma said after releasing Eunice's finger with a 'pop.'

"Like this?" Eunice asked, taking Norma's finger and repeating the process.

"Yeah," Norma said as Eunice sucked her finger. "Not them teeth."

Eunice opened her jaws slightly, removing her teeth from the process and Norma sighed, enjoying the sensation she was receiving.

"Now, when they spit that stuff out you going want to spit it all out," she cautioned Eunice. "But don't do that, they don't like that no."

"Then what I do?" Eunice asked.

"Just eat it like it some turnip or something," Norma shrugged.

"Ew, I don't like turnips no," Eunice grimaced.

Again, Buford got to see his house through someone else's eyes. The kitchen appliances were all old; his last girlfriend had complained that they would all need to be replaced 'when we get married.' He had not married her. Within a month of being kicked to the curb, Irma Thompson had marched up the aisle with a roughneck oil field worker and set about spending Tee-Don's paycheck faster than he could make it.

But both Eunice and Norma were impressed with his home.

And come on," Eunice enthused, leading her sister down the hall.

Norma sank into the mattress and wiggled on the velvet coverlet.

"I like this yeah," she sighed.

"Like this too," Eunice bragged and showed Norma the bathroom.

"Oh!" Norma gasped, looking at the tub and shower.

"Hey, girls, it's almost five o'clock," Buford said from the doorway of the bedroom.

"Oh! I'm so sorry me!" Eunice gasped and scurried down the hall to the kitchen.

"That's not what I meant," Buford said, grabbing her hands as she began pulling cans out of the pantry.

"Then what?" Eunice asked.

"Ooni, it's Saturday yeah; you're off," Buford said, laughing happily.

He was so happy to have the beautiful girl in his house he almost felt like hugging her.

"I meant, how about we go to Clark's Drive-In? Grab a couple of burgers?" he asked.

"Yeah that sound good," Eunice agreed.

Getting into the car almost resulted in a fight between the sisters; both girls insisted on sitting up front.

Norma finally won and Eunice sat in the rear of the car sulking.

"Oh!" Norma gasped as she saw two girls whizzing past on their roller skates. "I ain't never done that no!"

"Roller skating?" Buford asked as a third girl skidded to a stop next to the car.

"You're going to have to give us a couple of minutes yeah," Buford admitted and the girl smiled and skated to another new arrival.

Eunice had to talk Norma out of ordering the Goliath, a three patty cheeseburger, compromising on a double patty and a chocolate malt.

Just to prove that she could have eaten the triple patty cheeseburger, Norma gamely struggled to finish her burger and her French fries and her chocolate malt.

All three laughed when Norma let out a Goliath sized belch just as she was sucking the last of the malt down.

Buford drove them back to his house and stopped Eunice just before she entered the house.

"I was real glad you called me," he admitted.

"Me too," she said, gave him a soft kiss, and followed her sister into the house.

Eunice looked into his warm brown eyes, smiled and gave him a second kiss, then followed Norma down the hall to their room.

"Come on you," she ordered, pulling Norma into the bathroom.

The two stripped out of their clothing and Norma shrieked when the first blast of water out of the shower was ice cold.

Then she sighed as the warm water cascaded over her.

"Here, shut them eyes," Eunice ordered and Norma scrunched her eyes tightly shut.

Eunice poured a small dab of shampoo into her palm, and then slowly worked it through Norma's long blond hair. Eunice knew Norma's limits of scrunching her eyes tight so she worked rapidly.

"And..." she crooned to her sister as she worked the lather out of her sister's hair.

Then she grabbed the thick washcloth and got the cloth sudsy with the scented soap.

"Oh!" Norma sighed as she smelled the fragrant soap.

"Now..." Eunice said and turned Norma around so that the spray could rinse her clean.

She then backed Norma away and made quick work of cleaning herself.

"Now, come see," Eunice said, smiling mischievously.

"What?" Norma asked.

Eunice pulled the hand held shower from the hook, put her left arm around Norma's slim waist, pressed her lips to Norma's lips, and then pushed the spray of the shower directly to Norma's pubic mound.

"Ah!" Norma gasped into her sister's mouth as Eunice's tongue searched Norma's mouth.

She stiffened as the water tickled her clitoris into a small orgasm, and then slumped against Eunice.

"That something, huh?" Eunice whispered into her sister's ear, kissed her quickly, and then put the shower head back on the hook.

"Yeah, that something," Norma weakly agreed.

Buford was in his recliner, channel surfing, when both girls, long hair still quite damp, dressed in tee shirts that barely reached to mid-thing, entered the living room.

"Mr. Buford, you got you a radio?" Norma asked, looking around the large room.

"Uh yeah, yeah, right here," Buford said, indicating the surround sound system's receiver.

"You get K.U.L.D?" Eunice asked.

"Huh? Oh, the station out of U.L.D. Yeah, yeah, I think so," Buford agreed and switched the system over from television to FM reception.

"We move this over?" Eunice asked, indicating the low coffee table.

"Uh, sure," he agreed and moved the furniture to where she indicated.

Both girls sat on the couch, patiently waiting as the disc jockey first announced the show in English, then again in Cajun French.

Buford was surprised at how much he remembered of his upbringing, and was ashamed at how much he did not remember.

"Aw yeah!" Norma whooped as a lively tune began and both girls got to their feet and began dancing.

Buford's eyes opened wide as Eunice gave Norma a quick twirl and Norma's shirt rose up, revealing skimpy bikini panties to his gaze. Again and again, Norma's shapely buttocks and prominent pubic mound, encased in faded white panties flashed in front of him.

"You know how to dance, Mr. Buford?" Norma asked when the song ended.

"Uh no, no, afraid not," he admitted, trying hard to shift his erection so that it was not so apparent.

A slow waltz started and Norma draped herself over her sister. Buford's erection went from rock hard to painful as he watched Eunice's hand cup Norma's buttocks and Norma's lips gently nuzzle Eunice's neck.

Eunice's hand slipped under the hem of Norma's tee shirt and the two girls kissed as the song progressed.

Buford wondered how he could get out of his chair, walk past the two girls, and get to his room to masturbate, without either girl noticing.

"Aw!" Norma sighed, disappointed, when the song finished.

Eunice smiled, pulled her hand out from under Norma's tee shirt, and gave her sister a quick kiss.

"Aw, good; it ain't that Freddy," Eunice said as the disc jockey announced T-John Chastaine.

"You shut up; I like him!" Norma protested.

Buford struggled to understand the comedian as he spoke, but had to admit he only understood every third of fourth word.

"Oh!" Eunice gasped, eyes wide, when T-John gave the punch line.

"I don't get it no," Norma admitted as Eunice covered her mouth, giggling.

"Okay, okay, you know how she said 'that ain't my belly button,'" Eunice explained.

"Well, yeah, but what was it?" Norma asked.

"It was her..." Eunice said then whispered, "Pussy."

"And then he said..." Norma said, still frowning.

"'That ain't my finger neither, Cher!'" Eunice said, giggling again.

"Then what..." Norma puzzled.

"It was his thing," Eunice whispered into Norma's ear.

"Oh," Norma said then gasped loudly. "Oh!"

She slapped Eunice.

"That's nasty!" she exclaimed.

"Hey, I didn't say it no!" Eunice protested.

A few commercials followed and Buford wondered how much it would cost to advertise Timmons, Duhon and Associates on this program. Clark did speak some Cajun French. He resolved to call the University on Monday morning.

He watched the girls dance with each other; the rousing jitterbugs gave him several glimpses of Norma's shapely buttocks and her pubic mound. He could see some blonde tendrils escaping through the leg openings of her panties.

He could also see that both girls' tee shirts were soaked in sweat by the time Eunice declared it to be their bed time.

"Aw!" Norma whined but dutifully followed her sister down the hall.

"Good night, Mr. Buford," Buford heard Norma's voice float back to him.

"Good night, girls," he called back as he shoved the coffee table back into place.

Chapter 8

Buford woke up, slightly groggy. Then he smelled the bacon and the coffee.

A look at the clock told him it was only seven o'clock in the morning.

He staggered into his bathroom, urinated, thought about Norma's shapely buttocks in her bikini panties; thought of Eunice's small breasts pressed against the damp material of her tee shirt and felt his cock harden in his hand.

He had masturbated twice last night but obviously he would need to stroke one out before he could enter the kitchen of his home.

His mind's eye saw the two girls as they kissed while dancing and he nearly fell over as his semen splashed into the bowl.

Two girls looked over at Buford, both smiling happily as he entered the kitchen.

"You get him some coffee; he like cream but no sugar," Eunice ordered and Norma dutifully pranced over to the coffee pot and followed Eunice's directions.

"Thank you," Buford told the smiling blonde.

Norma then looked questioningly at Eunice until Eunice nodded in approval and Norma happily fixed herself a cup of coffee with far too much sugar and cream.

When she sat down, Buford could see that Norma no longer wore the snug panties.

Eunice put a plate of too much eggs, bacon and toast in front of him.

She then put her plate and Norma's plate down.

"And..." Eunice said, digging the carton of orange juice out.

Buford used the distraction and put half of his bacon on Eunice's plate. He put his finger to his lips and Norma giggled.

"What?" Eunice asked the giggling Norma as she put his glass of orange juice down.

"Beats me," Buford said, face a mask of innocence. "Maybe she's just happy?"

"Why I got more bacon?" Eunice asked, glancing at her plate.

"The Bacon Fairy?" Buford suggested and Norma collapsed in a gale of giggles.

"The Bacon Fairy!" Norma hooted. "Oh! Oh! I'm pee myself yeah!"

"Come on you," Eunice said, pulling Norma to her feet and pulling her to the half-bath in the hall. "You so silly, you."

Buford scraped some of his eggs onto Eunice's plate and began calmly eating

"Wash them hands?" Buford asked when the two girls returned.

"Yes," Eunice huffed; perturbed that he would doubt that they washed their hands.

"You don't do that no more," Norma ordered Buford, glaring at him.

"Do what? Talk about the Bacon Fairy?" Buford smiled and Norma lost her frown and started giggling again.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers