Xenophobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, the Bacon Fairy said give you some too," Eunice told Norma and put a few pieces on her plate.

"And what the Bacon Fairy look like?" Norma asked her sister.

Buford had done some drawing in college; had even entertained the idea of being a commercial artist, but realized he was not skilled enough.

"Bet she would look like this," he said and rapidly sketched out a pig with wings, carrying a plate piled high with bacon.

He put a short skirt on the pig and a snug wife beater shirt with enormous breasts threatening to spill out.

"Yep, that's what she'd look like," he mused and tore the page off of his pad and slid it over to Norma.

Norma gasped as she admired the drawing and showed it to Eunice.

"Oh, I always wondered what she looked like," Eunice teased her sister.

"That's what she looks like," Norma agreed

"What you doing today?" Eunice asked Buford.

"Saints play at twelve then after that I don't know," Buford said.

"Oh, I watch that with you?" Eunice asked.

"Yeah, you like football?" Buford asked.

"Well yeah," Eunice said, as if he was silly for asking.

"I don't," Norma said.

"Don't worry, you don't got to watch," Eunice said.

"Then what I do?" Norma asked.

"Play 'poke and grits,'" Eunice suggested.

"No, Ooni, come on, what I do?" Norma asked as she shoved the last of her food into her mouth.

"What's poke and grits?" Buford asked.

"Poke them feet under the table and grits your teeth looking stupid, yeah, like that," Eunice smirked at him.

"Ha ha," Buford smirked.

"Ooni, come on, what..." Norma whined.

"Come on, help me clean the kitchen and then I show you," Eunice said.

The two made very quick work of cleaning up. Norma grabbed her 'Bacon Fairy' drawing as she prepared to leave the room.

"Thank you, Mr. Buford," she said and gave him a jammy kiss on his lips.

Eunice pulled Norma into the bedroom, put Norma in the bed, pilled all the pillows up behind her, and then turned the small television on.

"And here," Eunice said and found the Cartoon Network for her sister.

"Oh!" Norma sighed happily.

Eunice climbed into the bed and snuggled up against her sister. They wrapped their legs around each other and put their arms around each other.

Norma was nearly asleep at eleven thirty when Eunice wiggled free.

Eunice scampered into the kitchen, quickly made two bacon and cheese sandwiches and then microwave a bowl of soup, put soup and sandwiches on a large cookie sheet and carried that into the bedroom.

Norma could not keep her eyes open after the meal and sleepily agreed that it was time for a nap.

Buford put a tub of popcorn on the coffee table and smirked as Eunice stood, had on her left breast as the Star Spangled Banner was played.

"Oh, I can have one?" Eunice asked when Buford popped open a can of beer.

The Saints were down by seventeen points at Half Time and Eunice muttered angrily to herself as she cleaned up the tub of kernels and the three empty beer cans.

"Um, hey, I um, I can ask you something?" Buford asked when she returned, carrying a third beer for him and a second beer for herself.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"Your um, Norma? Is she slow?" Buford asked.

Tears immediately sprang to Eunice's eyes.

"She special yeah. She got caught up in the umbilical cord and didn't get no oxygen when she was born," Eunice said.

"It's just that..." Buford said.

"And yeah, she a little slow but she a real sweet girl and she don't hurt nobody no," Eunice spat out angrily.

"I didn't..." Buford said, startled by her anger.

"And people always making fun of her and trying use her," Eunice raged.

"Shh, I'm not making fun of her," Buford said, pulling her to him.

"And I got to take care of her," Eunice sobbed out and clung to him.

"And you're doing a great job," he agreed.

"I love her so much," she sobbed, wiping at her eyes.

"I can see that," Buford agreed.

He sat down, pulling her onto his lap.

"She can't help it no," Eunice continued.

"I know, I know," he soothed.

After a moment, she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you," she whispered into his ear.

"Thank... For what?" he asked, hoping that she would not feel the raging erection she had given him.

"I don't... I try real hard not get all mad at her; I know it ain't her fault," Eunice said softly.

"No, no it's not," he agreed.

"But sometimes I'm like 'what about me, huh? Why I can't be selfish? Why I can't get what I want? Why she always got to get what she want?' You know?" Eunice admitted softly.

She sat quietly for a moment, and then kissed him on his cheek. He turned his face and she kissed his lips softly then wiggled out of his lap.

A moment later, he got to his feet, scurried into the hall bathroom and groaned. He did not get his pants unzipped before he spurted heavily into his briefs.

The Saints did lose the game. Eunice muttered angrily about their defense's short-comings as she took the three empty cans into the kitchen, rinsed them out and put them into the recycling bin.

Norma was groggy and in a bad mood when Eunice roused her from her three hour nap.

"Fine, fine, next time I make you watch football with me," Eunice threatened.

She pulled the still fussing Norma into the kitchen, got out a box of cake mix and got Norma to work.

Given a familiar task, Norma soon lost the bad attitude and laughed happily when she got to lick the beaters clean of the cake batter.

In the living room, Buford watched the Colts embarrass the Titans; the other channel had the Bills and Steelers and Buford loathed the Pittsburg Steelers.

"We make a bundt cake, okay?" Eunice suggested, finding no other cake pans.

"Y'all like Mexican?" Buford asked at halftime.

"Well yeah!" Norma agreed.

"Good, good, there's a new place just opened; we'll try them out after the game, okay?" Buford said and grabbed himself another beer.

"Here, you don't need no more beer," Eunice said, pouring him the last of the coffee that as left over from their breakfast.

Buford was about to tell her that she was his employee; she did not tell him what to do. But he realized, he'd already had seven beers. One more beer might not hurt, but then again, it might impair his driving abilities.

"Thanks," he said and kissed Eunice on the top of her head.

"Uh huh," Eunice said and helped Norma pour the heavy bowl of batter into the cake pan.

"And we can have that when we get back," she told Norma as she slid the pan into the hot oven.

"That long?" Norma complained.

"Go," Eunice said, pointing to the door. "You go to your room and play 'poke and grits' hear?"

"You don't tell me what to do no," Norma fussed.

Eunice set the timer then pulled Norma down the hall.

"Come on; Eunice said, sitting on the bed and pulling Norma backward to sit in her lap.

She grabbed the hairbrush off the dresser and began to brush Norma's long blonde hair.

Norma murmured happily as Eunice took long deliberate strokes through her hair.

"Man, you got you some hair yeah," Eunice complained lightly.

"Long as yours," Norma replied.

"Cut it all off, right here," Eunice said, indicating the back of Norma's neck.

"No Ooni!" Norma protested.

"Shut up you, teasing yeah," Eunice said, putting both arms around Norma's waist and hugging her.

When she had finished brushing Norma's hair, Eunice selected clothing for them to wear, then quickly left the bedroom.

"Smell's good yeah," Buford commented as she scurried past the living room to the kitchen.

She got to the kitchen just as the timer dinged and she shut the oven off. She cracked the oven door open slightly, and then scurried back down the hall.

"We're at the two minute warning," Buford commented.

"Yeah? Who you think going win?" she asked, looking at the lopsided score.

"Hmm, I don't know," he laughed.

Chapter9

Casa Ole was a New Mexican restaurant that had just opened near the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. It was getting more positive reviews for its alcoholic beverages than its food, but it was open on Sundays. Manny's, the better Mexican restaurant was closed on Sundays.

"Oh, Mr. Lemoine? He took me one time to this place?" Norma said as she looked at the colorful photograph of a pitcher of frozen margarita. "And he got me this drink? It was so good yeah."

"And then made you put his thing in his mouth yeah," Eunice grumbled.

"You want one?" Buford asked then grunted as Eunice elbowed him in his side.

"Yeah!" Norma agreed.

Buford ordered her a virgin margarita and smiled as Eunice put an approving hand on his upper thigh.

A moment later, the waitress put the drink in front of Norma.

"Slow, hear?" Eunice demanded but Norma drank nearly half the drink in one gulp.

Buford looked over as a patron at another table pointed to his drink, complaining. Their waitress looked over at the three of them and Buford realized that Norma had gotten the drink that was intended for the other patron. He did not say anything to Eunice.

"I have me another one?" Norma begged.

"No," Eunice said as Norma drained the glass. "Remember? You got all sick last time. Just get you some iced tea yeah."

"Mr. Buford?" Norma asked, pouting.

"She's right yeah; you don't need be getting all sick no," he said and braced himself for the whining.

"Remember, we got cake too," Eunice placated.

Just as on the ride to the Mexican restaurant, Norma whined until Eunice conceded and let Norma sit in the front seat.

"That was so good!" Norma enthused as Buford drove them home.

Buford looked over and shrugged his shoulders. To him, the food had been barely adequate, having that 'fresh from the microwave' taste to him.

"Them tamales was good, huh?" Eunice asked from the back seat

"And them tacos too!" Norma agreed.

Once home, Buford grabbed himself a beer and prepared to watch the Sunday Night Football game.

"I have me one?" Norma asked, pointing to the beer.

"One," Eunice said. "After cake."

"Oh yeah! We got cake!" Norma said and sat down at the table.

"Uh, that cake ain't cutting itself no," Eunice said. "There ain't no Cake Fairy lives here."

"Mr. Buford, what the Cake Fairy look like?" Norma asked.

"Hmm, let me see," he said and grabbed his pad.

He drew a caricature of a very fat woman, complete with five double chins, holding a three layer cake. Her blouse was straining at the buttons, her belly hung out over the very short skirt and her pantyhose had tears and runs.

Norma laughed at the ridiculous drawing.

"Look like that Bobby Bordelon," she exclaimed.

Buford looked over as Eunice bent over to get the dishwashing liquid soap out from under the sink. Her shorts gaped open, showing him that she was not wearing panties. Her inner lips peeked out; a dark pink nestled in the brown curls.

"Leave that for a minute and eat some cake," he ordered.

She smiled over her shoulder at him, and then straightened.

"And then she went on that Weight Watchers," Buford said to Norma and quickly doodled a voluptuous fairy in a skimpy bikini, holding an anemic looking cake.

"I like her before," Norma declared, using her fingers to get the last of the cake.

Then she got to her feet and grabbed a can of beer out of the refrigerator. Again, Buford got a jammy kiss of thanks and Norma sat back down, already guzzling the beer.

"Cake was good," Buford said to Eunice.

"I made it yeah," Norma declared.

Before he could get to his feet, Eunice cleared away his plate and Norma's plate, and then finished eating her own piece of cake.

"Come on you," she ordered Norma as the girl let out a healthy burp.

Buford heard Norma's drunken giggles as Eunice pulled her down the hall.

"Two drinks and she's drunk yeah," he said to himself.

Norma sang drunkenly as Eunice stripped her and squealed then laughed when the cold shower spray hit her.

"You do that thing again?" Norma demanded, pointing to the shower handle.

"What? This?" Eunice asked and lightly sprayed Norma's blonde curls.

"Yeah," Norma sighed.

"You wait," Eunice said and quickly shaved her legs and underarms.

Then she pulled Norma to herself, gave the girl a soft, lingering kiss.

"Ew, cake and beer?" she teased, then grabbed the shower handle.

"Don't!" Norma giggled when Eunice sprayed her buttocks and made like she was going to shove the nozzle between her cheeks.

Norma sighed as Eunice played the spray over her breasts, then down her belly, then between her legs.

"Oh I like that yeah," she sighed as Eunice pressed the nozzle directly against her pussy.

The two hugged and kissed until Norma shuddered in orgasm.

In the living room, Buford absently watched the football game. He heard the shower shut off. His cock hardened at the thought of his Eunice's naked body, dripping wet.

"Stop it; she's just a kid," he admonished himself.

"She's eighteen," he reminded himself.

"Mr. Buford, we listen to the radio?" Norma asked as the two girls came into the living room.

Buford smiled at the two girls, long hair still quite damp, dressed in their long tee shirts.

He didn't care about either team that was playing so he switched his receiver to radio. Classical music poured out.

"Oh that's right, Sunday night, they got that stupid old people music," Eunice complained.

Buford shrugged as the two girls left, heading back to their bedroom.

Eunice again put the small television on and got Norma snuggled into the bed, watching the Cartoon Network.

She then got into the bed and the two girls wrapped their legs and arms around each other.

Norma sighed as she felt Eunice's fingers at her pussy. She gave Eunice a long kiss as Eunice's fingers dug into her pussy.

"Oh," she shuddered as Eunice's thumb mashed against her clitoris.

Eunice grabbed Norma's right hand and put the hand between her own legs. Norma lightly rubbed up and down Eunice's wet slit, and then pushed her thumb against Eunice's clitoris.

The girls kissed; their kiss becoming more frantic the closer they got to orgasm.

"Oh!" Norma moaned loudly into Eunice's mouth.

A moment later, Eunice also moaned and Norma felt her fingers get wetter.

They lay, softly stroking each other's bellies and upper thighs, occasionally rubbing over each other's pubic mounds, but they did not masturbate again.

"I'm going sleep," Norma sleepily whispered and Eunice moved a few of the pillows away and let Norma stretch out for sleep.

When she heard Norma's light snoring, she wiggled out of the bed, pulled her tee shirt off, and then went out in the hall.

The living room was dark, but Eunice could see that the light was on in Buford's room. She steeled her nerves; she wanted this man for herself. Norma had been their father's favorite for years; Eunice had never had Alton's love. Eunice did not want to share Buford and didn't want Buford to choose Norma over her, so determined to make the first move.

Eunice counted to ten quietly then walked into the room.

Buford was preparing to slide into the bed when he saw the movement. He turned and almost fell over as the nude girl stepped into his room.

"Cher I sleep in here tonight?" Eunice begged, her resolve already slipping.

Suppose he already had decided he wanted Norma more?

"Uh um, yeah, I, you sure?" Buford stammered, his rapidly hardening cock becoming tangled in his briefs.

In answer, she walked to the other side of the bed and slid in.

Buford turned off the overhead light, leaving the bedside lamp on.

"I um, I mean I..." he stammered and she slid over to him.

"Please? I love you yeah," she said and kissed him.

She wormed her tongue into his mouth, thinking that beer, cake, and toothpaste wasn't the best taste she'd ever had.

She moaned into his mouth when she felt his large hands touch her back.

One hand moved the long hair aside and he cupped her full buttocks. The other hand found her right breast and lightly kneaded the flesh.

"Oh," she sighed into his mouth.

She wiggled until she was laying on top of him, never losing contact with his mouth.

"I love you yeah," she repeated softly.

"Love you too," he agreed.

She sighed, relief washing over her.

"I ain't never done this no," she admitted and wiggled her butt against his hand.

"We don't have..." he said, not meaning a word of it.

"But I'm wanting to bad," she admitted and slid down his chest.

He looked down as she peeled his briefs down, exposing his throbbing erection.

"Man you big huh?" she gasped as she revealed his six Inc erection.

Buford shrugged; as far as he knew, he was average. Then he remembered; she had never done this before. To her small calloused hands, his cock did seem huge.

"Norma done showed me," she sighed and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" Buford groaned as he felt her close her lips softly around his cock, just under the ridge of the helmet.

She licked slowly around the helmet and slid another inch of him into her mouth.

"Oh shit, Honey, oh Ooni; Damn I ain't going..." Buford grunted and loosed a torrent into her mouth.

Eunice though that Norma was right. She did want to spit the unpleasant tasting stuff out.

"It just like turnips," she told herself and swallowed.

"Oh damn, damn, damn," Buford weakly muttered as he felt the last shot of his semen spurt out of his cock.

Eunice remembered overhearing one boy telling another boy that his girlfriend would tongue his nuts. Eunice had gone and told the girl what she'd overheard her boyfriend saying and within hours, it was all over Baylor Lake High School that the girl had slugged the boy in the face, and then kicked him in his well-tongued nuts.

Eunice bent and licked her tongue over Buford's quite hair scrotum, then tried to lift one of the heavy orbs with her tongue. Failing that, she tried to lift the other with her tongue.

Buford had been sure he would never get another erection after blowing such a huge load into the eighteen year old girl's mouth, but her attention to his scrotum was causing his cock to harden immediately.

She put his cock in her mouth again. He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her around, putting her legs on either side of his head. He had to lean forward as she was considerably shorter than himself but he did lean forward and began to tongue her pussy ravenously.

"Oh I like that yeah," she groaned and again sucked on his cock.

He found her small clitoris and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh!" she grunted in orgasm when his teeth lightly nipped the sensitive organ.

He then began to tongue her anus; his wife, Yvonne had really liked anal play, tongues, fingers, and finally cocks entering her back door.

Eunice seemed to like it too; she reached back with one hand and pulled on her buttock, opening herself for his tongue.

He wormed a finger into her anus, then again licked at her pussy. Eunice forgot that she was supposed to be sucking his cock and just wiggled and groaned as he serviced her.

By her second orgasm, Buford had three fingers corkscrewing in and out of her ass and she was bouncing, taking those fingers in as deep as they would go.

To take her virginity, he had her straddle his hips, and then lower her pussy onto his throbbing cock.

He tried to remember what the final score of the Saints game had been, tried to count all thirty two football teams in alphabetical order, tried to name their cities but as soon as he felt her pubic mound press down against his pubic bone, he was spurting into her tight pussy.

"It get better," Eunice assured him and herself as she wiggled off of him.

Then she was asleep.

He woke up to an empty bed and to the smells of sausage and coffee.

Both girls looked over, and then both girls giggled to each other as he sat down at the table.

Eunice walked over to him, gave him a very loving kiss, playfully rubbed his head, messing up his hair, and then returned to the stove. Norma was scraping the last of the sausage patties out of the skillet and looked over her shoulder at him.