Xenophobe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Buford, there a Sausage Fairy?" Norma asked as she began fixing his cup of coffee for him.

"No, Honey, the Bacon Fairy handles all that," Buford said, watching her rear end wiggle and waggle as she stirred the cream into his coffee.

"Told you," Eunice said and playfully pinched Norma's backside.

"Quit you!" Norma protested as she carried the cup of coffee to Buford.

"In fact, most people know her as the Pork Chop Fairy," Buford surmised.

Norma fixed her own cup of coffee and sat down across from him. Again, he could see that Norma wore no panties under her sleep shirt.

"We got any wood?" Norma suddenly asked, sitting up.

"You're giving me wood," he almost said but knew she wouldn't get it, and Eunice wouldn't be happy.

"You got you them scraps we brung," Eunice reminded her.

Again, Eunice fixed too much food for him; Buford remembered buying an exercise contraption one drunken night shortly after Yvonne left him. He supposed he could put it together and put it into the third bedroom.

As he walked, miserable after eating so much food, he peered into the room and deduced it would fit nicely.

Shaved, showered and dressed in coat and tie, he walked through the kitchen just as both Norma and Eunice bent to put the pots and pans into the cabinet. His erection was immediate; Norma's pussy lips peeked open, revealing the inner charms and Eunice's pubic hair was still matted together with his semen.

"You coming home for lunch?" Eunice asked, pressing her body against him.

"Probably not," he said.

"Oh, then we see you for dinner," she said and gave him a passionate kiss.

Norma also gave him a hug and a jammy kiss and Buford ground his teeth as his painful erection was trapped in his snug briefs.

He heard both girls giggle again as he closed the door from the kitchen into the garage.

Chapter 10

In the Sheriff's office, Sheriff Bob Chastaine looked at the roster of faxes and saw that Lester Burnette had passed away. So far, though, the St. Elizabeth's Courthouse had not rescinded the bail; there was no warrant for Alton's arrest.

"Still wouldn't hurt..." he mused to himself.

Officer James Kowalski and Officer Jerome Malone were dispatched. Officer Jerome Malone was African-American, but did not share Officer Vernon Brown's deep-seated racist attitudes towards Caucasians.

In the office, Officer Vernon Brown did ask his supervisor why that 'Uncle Tom' and 'that white Supremist' were sent and not himself and his partner, Deputy Gordon Pennington.

"They're just going out there let Mr. Theriot know of Mr. Burnette's passing," Bob calmly told the irate officer.

"And you ain't arresting him? Boy's dead," Vernon shrilled.

"No warrant's been issued," Bob said, beginning to lose his calm.

"Well, ain't this a bunch of shit," Vernon snapped, slamming his way out of the office.

In Buford's house, Norma whined as Eunice pulled her off the couch and put her to work, doing the light dusting.

She squealed when Eunice slapped her bare buttocks.

"And go put you some clothes on, running around your hiney all hanging out," she demanded.

Norma went down the hall, rubbing her buttock.

Ten minutes later, Eunice went in search of Norma.

The bedroom was empty, but she heard rustling from the closet.

"Come on you, ain't got time you playing around no," she declared, sliding the closet door open.

"Aw!" Norma giggled.

"You so silly yeah," Eunice said, giving her sister a soft kiss. "Now, come on, put you some clothes on."

"And a bra too," she demanded as Norma simply wiggled into a pair of cut off shorts.

"I don't like them; they too tight," Norma complained but did pull the tee shirt off and put one on.

"Let's see," Eunice asked and ran her finger around the cups. "And we just got you that one."

She could see that the material was very snug and nodded agreement.

"Ask Buford he buy you a new one," she decided.

Inside she was worried; Daddy always made fun of her smaller breasts; grabbing them and loudly proclaiming how itty bitty they were. Suppose Buford liked Norma's larger breasts?

But she couldn't let her sister run around with an uncomfortable bra either.

"Ooh, you think he might get me one of them black ones?" Norma asked, eyes wide open with hope.

"Maybe, how I know?" Eunice asked, unhappily.

At lunch time, Buford did wrestle with the idea of going home to be with Eunice and Norma, even thought of having a 'nooner' with Eunice, but seeing that he had a twelve-thirty appointment with Mr. Dumas he settled for an order of wings from 'The Best Wings In Bender.'

His cell phone buzzed just as he was scraping the last bone clean of meat.

"Hello?" he asked, smiling.

"Hey, need ask you something," Eunice said.

"Yeah?" Buford asked.

"Um, Norma? She need her a bigger bra, one go on her head," Eunice asked.

Buford laughed as he heard Norma's protest in the background.

Oh, yeah, we go get one..." he said, and then a huge belch escaped.

Eunice was still laughing when she ended the call.

Buford was grateful that his erection had wilted by the time his client came in for their appointment. His cock did resurge a few times as he imagined Eunice in a half-cup bra, light brown nipples on display. He imagined both Norma and Eunice in black lace thong panties and fishnet stockings and garter belts.

Yvonne had once bought a red corset and red stockings; she'd only worn it once, declaring that it was 'demeaning' for her to wear it. It had been the sexiest thing she'd ever worn and he had loved it.

Buford wondered for a moment if Eunice would think it demeaning to wear a corset and stockings and panties.

At the house, Eunice was losing patience with her sister.

"I don't know what kind he getting you; going tell him just get you a sock put in that mouth you keep asking me," she snapped and decided to put Norma to work making smothered steak for their dinner.

"Where the rice pot?" Norma called out.

"Ain't got one; just use a regular one, you know how to do it yeah, quit playing around," Eunice snapped and made quick work of vacuuming the living room.

At the Police station, Sheriff Chastaine was a little concerned when Officer James Kowalski let him know that there was no sign of life around the Theriot house and a neighbor, one Robert Bordelon, told him that there had been no sign of life for quite a few days.

"Now you going look for him?" Officer Vernon Brown demanded. "Huh? Mother Fucker wasn't there when I went..."

He let the words die in his throat.

"When did you go there, Officer?" Sheriff Chastaine asked, getting to his feet.

"I um, you know, I um I heard that boy died and..." the man offered weakly.

"Officer Vernon Brown, you are hereby on suspension pending investigation; God help you I find out you went there on your own acting as an agent of this department," Sheriff Chastaine bellowed, hand on the butt of his revolver.

"Might be a 'Tom' but I still got me a job, mother fucker," Officer Malone muttered as Officer Brown pushed past him.

At three thirty, Buford snuck out of the office, unable to delay his excitement any longer. He drove at a quick speed to get home.

Norma happily turned the stove off, covered the pot and agreed that she was ready.

Again, Norma had to sit in the front seat as Buford drove them to Babbage's; the exclusive department store of Bender, Louisiana. It was slightly larger, and the staff less snooty than Abdul's, the expensive department store in DeGarde, Louisiana.

"We just here get you a bra yeah; don't be looking at nothing else," Eunice ordered as Norma immediately began looking at the frilly undergarments.

"Hey now, it my money; I get to spend it on what I want, huh?" Buford asked.

"I, well, yeah, I guess," Eunice agreed.

If the sales clerk though anything of the nearly forty year old man standing there with two young women, selecting quite racy outfits for them, she did not let it reflect. She kept her face friendly, professional.

"Oh, I like that; that so pretty!" Norma exclaimed as Buford showed Eunice a pink bustier and matching lace panties.

He found one in the size that the sales clerk said would fit Norma. Since Norma was getting one, Eunice agreed to get one also.

Buford shrugged and agreed that Norma could have a black bra as well as the white one he was buying for her. Again, the sales clerk forced a smile as he found a half-cup one for Norma and for Eunice.

"And these match," the sales clerk offered, pointing out the black thong panties.

The total for all the lingerie was nearly five hundred dollars, but Buford was happy and both girls were happy, constantly looking inside the bags at the pretty undergarments.

"Thank you, Mr. Buford," Norma said and gave him a kiss.

"Yeah, thank you Cher," Eunice said and gave him a kiss as well.

That night, he already had the radio on when the two girls came in, fresh from their shower.

"Thank you," Eunice smiled and put an arm around Norma as they waited for their program to start.

"Mr. Buford, it supposed dig up in my hiney like that?" Norma asked turning and pulling the hem of her tee shirt up.

"Uh yeah, yeah; called a thong," Buford stammered, looking at the black panties and Norma's tight little backside.

"Told you," Eunice said. "Mine doing the same thing."

"Let me see," Buford asked and Eunice smiled and turned, pulling the hem of her tee shirt up.

"Oh yeah, that's nice yeah," Buford said, admiring the black thong and her two fleshy globes.

The program started and Buford enjoyed watching Norma's tee shirt flare up, enjoyed watching the girl's buttocks wiggle and gyrate to the lively music.

"Oh no," Eunice groaned as Freddy LaSalle was announced.

"You shut up, I like him yeah," Norma said as they sat down to listen to the joke.

She put her head on Eunice's shoulder and Eunice put a loving arm around her sister's shoulders as they listened.

"Oh, that's stupid yeah," Norma declared when he finally reached the punch line.

Eunice agreed, but didn't say anything.

"Oh, I like that!" Norma giggled as they danced a slow waltz and Eunice's hand came in direct contact with her exposed buttock.

"Yeah?" Eunice asked and playfully pinched the exposed flesh.

"Ow!" Norma giggled and then kissed her sister.

An hour later, Eunice declared it to be bedtime and pulled Norma down the hall.

"You stay here?" Norma begged as Eunice put all the pillows on Norma's side.

"What?" Eunice asked, guiltily. "I do stay..."

"No you don't," Norma whined. "Last night, I got up and you wasn't here; I had pee real bad but I was too scared but I didn't cry; I don't want Mr. Buford think I'm this big baby no."

Eunice's heart felt heavy; she had not thought of Norma waking up while she slept in Buford's bed.

"Come on," she sighed, pulling Norma out of the bed.

If Buford was going to toss her aside for the prettier, sexier Norma, better he do it now before Eunice fell too deeply in love with him.

"But I'm already in love with him," she said to herself.

Buford looked up when both girls came into his bedroom.

"Nuh uh, that's my side," Eunice put her foot down when Norma began to get into bed first.

"But I always..." Norma said, determined.

"No, no, that's her side," Buford said decisively. "Besides that, you and me got the better part of the bed."

"We do?" Norma asked.

"Yeah, look," Buford said, grabbing the pad and quickly sketching out a caricature of himself and Norma sleeping happily while a squashed Eunice lay between them, looking miserable.

Norma laughed and showed Eunice the drawing.

Eunice smiled as she stripped off her tee shirt and panties and got into the bed. Norma climbed in after her.

"Everybody happy?" Buford asked and turned off the lights.

A moment later, he felt Eunice's hand reaching and pulling down his briefs.

"Your sister is..." Buford whispered then groaned as her hot mouth encircled the head of his cock.

He did not last long but did recover quickly.

If Buford thought that they should be quiet, discrete while Norma lay in the same bed, Eunice obviously did not. She moaned happily as his hard cock slid into her sopping wet pussy, loudly encouraged him and barked in orgasm as his sperm flooded into her tight pussy.

Then Buford heard rustling and realized that Norma was masturbating while she listened to them making love.

Buford pumped a second load of semen into Eunice's tight pussy as he listened to Norma's orgasm.

A few minutes later, Norma whispered urgently, "Ooni, I need pee."

"Come on," Eunice said sleepily, pushing her sister out of the bed.

Buford heard the toilet flush. A moment later, he heard it flush again.

"Nuh uh, what I told you?" he heard Eunice snap as the bed moved.

"But you finished yeah," Norma protested.

"SO? That's my place," Eunice said, voice raising slightly. "That's my man; that's my place."

"Norma, I done told you; that's your sister's place," Buford said firmly.

Eunice felt happiness flood her heart; her man agreed with her, and stood up for her to the prettier Norma.

"I love you yeah, love you so much," she whispered into Buford's ear.

Chapter 11

Tammy Timmons was thrilled with the desk but was not thrilled with the young girl that showed her the details and functions of the desk.

"That's your cousin?" she asked Buford suspiciously.

"Yeah, well, my daddy and her daddy's daddy was cousins, that makes her what?" Buford grunted as Eunice helped him load the desk into the bed of the truck Tammy had rented. "Second cousins once removed, or third cousins; I ain't sure."

"You help me unload it?" Tammy asked Buford when he slammed the tailgate of the truck shut.

"Yeah," Eunice agreed and was already getting into the truck.

Buford smirked at the expression on Tammy's face, then realized with a shock; the unattractive woman was attracted to him.

Tammy got into the truck, glanced at the too tight tee shirt and too short shorts and the girl's bare feet and frowned.

"So, what's it like, working for Mr. Theriot?" she asked, trying to keep her voice neutral.

"Who, oh, Buford?" Eunice asked, looking at the rail thin woman with her unflattering hair style and drab clothing.

"Uh yeah, Buford; are you two really cousins?" Tammy asked.

"He and my daddy's cousins," Eunice corrected.

"Well, he told me he had hired his cousin clean his house," Tammy fished.

"Yeah and I do the cooking too. Me or Norma do," Eunice agreed.

"And who's Norma?" Tammy snapped.

"My sister; you don't like me no, huh?" Eunice asked.

"What?" Tammy asked, unused to direct confrontation.

"You all mad at me and I ain't done nothing," Eunice observed.

"Well I uh," Tammy stammered.

Once at the office, she strained and struggled to help, but Eunice did the majority of the lifting and pulling and pushing the desk into place.

"What you doing with that?" Eunice asked, pointing to the original desk in Tammy's office.

"Putting it in the office at the end," Tammy said. "Got Irwin and Steve coming in Monday; they'll get it."

"What? Why?" Eunice asked and slid the dolly under the desk. "Where it go?"

"And that's Buford's office," Tammy said, although she didn't know why she had said that, when Eunice backed up past the open doorway of Buford's office.

"I tell Norma he does keep that silly thing on his desk yeah," Eunice laughed as she spotted the 'Bacon Fairy' doll that Norma had carved for him.

Tammy looked and frowned at the wooden pig with wings on Buford's desk.

"What on earth?" she asked.

"That's the Bacon Fairy," Eunice explained.

Tammy looked at the ragged clothing Norma had stitched together for the figurine.

"And what does the Bacon Fairy do?" she asked, wondering if this as some Cajun folklore.

"Like the Tooth Fairy, put bacon on your plate," Eunice explained and gingerly pulled the desk into position.

"Thank you," Tammy said and handed Eunice a twenty dollar bill.

"Oh! Thanks," Eunice said and jammed the bill into the pocket of her shorts.

"She working on the Cake Fairy right now," Eunice laughed.

"Who?" Tammy asked.

At the consignment shop, Buford looked into the rear of the shop; Norma was still happily carving on the piece of cypress wood.

"Getting ready go to Clark's; what you want?" he asked.

"Same thing," she said, looking up.

"Buford thought to himself that Norma was beginning to put on a few pounds, but didn't say anything. If he had not sweated, grunted, cursed and thrown tools around and finally gotten the 'almost no assembly required' exercise equipment put together, he would be packing on the pounds as well.

"Jus in time," he smiled as Eunice came back into the shop. "Going to Clark's; what you want?"

"Same thing," she said.

While Buford was out, Eunice told Norma that he kept that silly Bacon Fairy doll on his desk at his place of work.

"I love him yeah," Norma said and used a small piece of sandpaper to smooth down an edge on the chunk of wood she was working on.

Eunice felt anger well up in her but looking at Norma's sweet face as the woman worked on her silly doll, Eunice couldn't stay angry.

"Think he love you too," she said.

"Norma smiled, and then looked at the 'Cake Fairy' drawing that Buford had made, then at the chunk of wood.

Buford returned, holding three heavy bags.

"Uh, wash them hands you," Eunice ordered as Norma grabbed for the bags.

In the bathroom, Eunice wondered if she should change her tampon but decided that lunch would come first. Norma was known for helping herself to Eunice's French fries if Eunice wasn't diligent.

Then a thought struck her.

"Uh, hey Norma, when the last time you had you the curse?" she asked.

"It ain't been that long no," Norma said, carefully scrubbing her hands.

"Last month, month before that?" Eunice pressed.

"I don't know," Norma said, screwing up her face, trying to remember.

Buford had already set their meal out and smiled as the two girls approached the flimsy card table.

"Need ask you something later," Eunice said.

At his shack, Bobby Bordelon looked over as two police officers knocked on Alton's door. They'd been by three times already; the first time; he had talked with the older man while that colored boy looked around.

Beads of sweat popped out on his forehead as he quietly pushed his air boat into the water.

He started the boat and saw both police officers quickly look his way. To his relief, the two just waved and walked back toward their patrol car.

"Where you think he run off too?" Officer Jerome Malone asked Officer James Kowalski.

"Dumb ass coon ass like that?" James asked. "Man, give them some string and a pocket knife; they can live out in that swamp forever."

Skimming across the swamp, Bobby did not slow down as he passed a small sandbar, but he did glance over at it. The bottom of the pirogue was barely visible; unless you knew exactly what you were looking at, it looked like an old cypress root.

"Them damned Theriots," he cursed to himself.

That Ooni, running him off when he just wanted to tell her that he had seen that colored boy pull that gun on her daddy; if she'd be nice to him, he'd go and tell them police what he'd seen. But she just run him off; he could see she had that gun with her.

Then, a few days later, he found Alton, emaciated, half-delirious with hunger and thirst, couldn't even remember which way his home was. He'd offered pull him back, if he would just let him take Norma out gigging for frogs one night.

Alton had laughed and let Bobby know that Norma was too good for the likes of him.

It had taken only one shot from his .38 to silence Alton's hateful laugh; the other three bullets had been just to make sure Alton wasn't coming back.

Bobby nearly collided with a low hanging branch; that shook him from his reverie.