Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We said our goodbyes and then the four of us sat around our room. Jane said to Judy, "I should warn you, we don't usually wear clothes when we are in our rooms. So, you may want to leave your door closed and knock on ours if that upsets you."

Judy smiled and said, "I usually walk around naked as well, so don't worry about me." Jane smiled, stood and immediately took her clothes off. Barb wasn't far behind. I began stripping as well. Judy shrugged and pulled off her Jacket, blouse and skirt and stood before us in her bra, panties, stockings and high heels. Jane took one look at her and said, "My god! Are you or were you a Victoria Secrets model? You are gorgeous!"

"If I was at Victoria Secrets, then you posed for Playboy! Both of you!" Judy replied. She then kicked off her shoes, peeled down her stockings, undid her bra and then peeled down her panties.

When she stood, I could see she had an absolutely perfect body. Her breasts were of medium size, her vulva was clean of hair and her stomach was flat. When she turned around to set her clothes on a table I saw that her ass was exquisite. I could feel my penis rising to the occasion so I announced that I was going to take a shower. As I walked towards the bathroom, Jane told Judy, "I think you overstimulated him! You'll probably have to get used to him getting erections every now and again."

I heard Judy say, "It's nice to be appreciated! It has been quite a while!"

Jane replied, "Really! Well..."

I didn't hear the rest of Jane's comment, but I was pretty certain she was offering my services as usual. The shower was a pretty good size walk in one. The water was nice and hot and came out in a nice hard stream. I stood under it with my eyes closed trying to wash away the weirdness of the day. It dawned on me that it was still New Year's Day and that so much had happened. From Jane's gangbang, my night with Sofia, Jane's parent's death to flying to Kauai; there was a lot to try and make sense of. I felt a warm body hug me tight and I could tell it was Barb. I opened my eyes as she asked, "Do you mind if I join you?"

I smiled and hugged her back and said, "I'm so glad you came with us. You have been an absolute rock of support!"

Barb gave me a wistful smile and said, "You two did the same for me 2 years ago. I owe it to Jane to do the same for her. It has been pretty tough, I loved her parents too. Sometimes I just want to bawl my eyes out but I don't want Jane to see or hear me."

"I know the feeling," I said. "I want to do the same thing. I tell you what, when the worst of this is over, I'll come get you and we will have a good cry in each other's arms, okay?"

Barb hugged me tight and kissed me hard and then said, "Deal! I love you Tony, you always have the right answer."

"So do you my love! So, do you!"

"By the way," Barb said, "Jane has offered your beautiful penis to that breathtaking woman. I have to tell you, I really like Judy. I was thinking, you should hire her away from Global Ag to work for you and Jane. I think you and Jane stand to inherit a lot of money. You are going to need someone to manage your lives. You'll have to deal with all of Jane's parents properties, property taxes, sales of those properties if you choose to sell any. You'll need accountants as well. I'm pretty sure that you and Jane are ill prepared to deal with all of that. I know I was. Luckily, my inheritance wasn't so unwieldy, so Bob's firm was able to manage things for me. It's something to think about. She's very smart, organized, knows Jane's parents very well. You should talk to Jane about it."

I hugged Barb and said, "You are brilliant. I hadn't thought of any of that stuff. You are correct. I'll talk to Jane and then start asking Judy what she thinks."

When Barb and I returned to the living area we saw that Jane was, once again, sleeping. Barb told me she did a lot of that right after her family died. "I think it gives your brain a chance to rest and adjust to the trauma. We should let her sleep as much as she wants." Barb said. I wasn't tired after my long sleep on the plane so I set about answering texts and emails. I was happy for something to do as it helped to keep me from dwelling on the negative. I was stunned by the people who were reaching out to us. I had a lengthy email from Ronnie expressing her sorrow because she had just befriended Bettina during Thanksgiving when she gave birth to Baby Jane.

When it was time to go to Julie and Alika's house, we met Kaholo downstairs. Jane asked if it was possible to walk, to which Kaholo said yes. So, he lead the way on foot. Though the mood was somber we had a nice dinner. Jane asked, "I have some questions that, hopefully, you can answer. Do you mind?" Alika said he didn't mind, so Jane continued, "So, what will happen to the man who caused the accident?"

Alika replied, "It depends on what charges the District Attorney wants to bring. My guess would be 5 to 40 years in prison. The DA is also going after the bar that served the guy. Because it was New Year's Eve doesn't mean that they don't bear some responsibility."

Jane then asked, "Would it be possible to see my parent's bodies?"

Alika grimaced and said, "I wouldn't recommend it. They were very badly damaged to the point of being, nearly, unrecognizable. I can arrange it for you if you insist, but if it was me I would rather remember my parents the way they were."

Jane smiled and said, "Thank you for your honesty. I think I will take your advice and not view them. One last thing, when can we get their bodies released, and do you have any recommendations for a mortuary to cremate the remains?"

Kaholo piped in, "We should send her to the people our family uses. They are very kind and will do whatever you ask of them."

Alika nodded and said, "That's who I would recommend. I will call them for you tomorrow morning and make an appointment."

Jane thanked Alika for all of his help and thanked Julie for the wonderful dinner. Kaholo escorted us back to our hotel. When we arrived, he told us to call him as soon as we hear from Alika regarding the mortuary. Jane then said, "We will need to go to my parent's house afterwards so we can sort out what needs to be done there, if that's okay?"

Kaholo replied, "Whatever you need, I am yours to command."

Jane smiled and then hugged Kaholo and said, "You and your brother are wonderful. Thank you so much."

When we returned to our room, Jane and Barb stripped off their clothes right away. Judy came into our room, naked as well, and asked, "Is there anything you need from me?"

I looked at Barb and said, "Yeah...sort of. Barb and I were talking while we showered and she thought it would be wise to hire a manager. Jane stands to inherit a great deal of money, stocks, properties and so on. Neither of us knows anything about that sort of stuff and, well, we thought you would be the logical choice."

Jane looked at me and then at Barb and then smiled widely, "Oh Barb! You are so brilliant! Judy, you are the logical choice! Would you at least consider it. I'm sure we can make it worth your while."

Judy stood there looking at the three of us and then smiled. "Yeah, I could consider that. I really like you guys. Besides, because Stan brought me in to work for him, I don't really have a position, to speak of, anymore. Also, business management was my major in college. Your Dad let me do some of that besides being just a secretary/administrative assistant. If I stay with Global, I'm afraid I'll be shunted into the secretarial pool. Yeah, I think I could seriously consider that. When would you like to conduct an interview?"

Jane laughed for the first time in hours and it was like music to my ears. "Consider this whole trip as one big interview!"

Judy laughed and said, "I don't think I'm dressed appropriately for an interview at the moment! Should I put on some business attire?"

We all laughed and then Barb said, "I never understood why the business world gets so hung up on 'business attire'. How can clothes make you better at your job? How does a tie make you more efficient or a nicer person? I think we are more interested in what is between your ears, not the cut of your Prada or Armani whatever's. Oh, by the way Jane, Mrs. Gallagher who has the house on your other side is planning on selling. We might want to buy it and make it into a place for Judy to live and work...if she takes you up on a job."

"Really!?" Jane exclaimed. "Mrs. Gallagher is moving?"

"Yeah," Barb replied, "She's moving to Arizona, away from the cold."

Jane thought for a few moments and said, "That's something to consider. Judy, we live in a nice neighborhood near the University. Barb and I own homes next to each other. Barb's husband owns a construction company and remodeled both of our places. If we get Mrs. Gallagher's place, Jake can remodel it to your satisfaction. I know it doesn't have a lake view but you would be close to us...that is if you choose to work with us."

Judy smiled and said, "That all sounds very nice. The truth is, I don't know a soul where I live because I was not home a lot, due to work. Besides, it seems like half the time I was looking at ice as if I was in the Arctic, or something. Let me put it this way, when you, officially, offer me a job I'll take it!"

Jane jumped up, walked over to Judy and hugged her tightly. She then held Judy at arm's length and asked, "Judy Stein, will you work for us? I don't know what your salary will be, probably whatever my Dad paid you plus 20%. You can live rent free in Mrs. Gallagher's place, when it's ready. You can eat with us whenever you want. And, we will give you a company car!"

I looked at Jane and asked, "You're going to buy a car?"

Jane smiled and said, "No silly, she can use either Mom's or Dad's car."

"Ooh! I loved your Dad's car," Judy squealed.

Jane laughed and said, "Actually, my Mom has the nicer car."

Judy got a tear in her eye and said, "If it's all the same, I would prefer your Dad's car. It holds a lot of memories for me."

Jane said, "Done! Though you're not on our payroll yet I have somethings you can do tomorrow. You should call Bob Malkus and tell him that we would like to buy Mrs. Gallagher's house at 515 Euclid."

Barb chirped, "517 Euclid!"

"Right, thanks Barb. I don't really have the cash at the moment, though," Jane said.

Barb said, "I do! I'll float you a loan!"

Jane and Barb started laughing. Jane then said, "See what you're getting yourself into!"

Judy laughed and said, "It's wonderful! It's also wonderful to see you laugh Jane! You are so beautiful when you laugh and smile!"

Jane hugged Judy again and kissed her and then said, "Thank you, you are very kind and that's what I like most about you. You must be very tired by now. Why don't you get some sleep? If you get lonely, you can sleep with us!"

Judy smiled and then went to her room. Jane, Barb and I brushed our teeth and then all crawled into bed with Jane between Barb and I as we used to do. As we lay there, Jane said, "Barb, I really miss sharing our bed with you. It's nice to do it again. I love you so much!"

Barb said, "I love you too. I miss sharing a bed with you as well. We may just have to rectify that!"

Jane replied, "Yes! We'll have to do that!"

Sometime during the course of the night, Judy crawled into our bed and spooned against my back. I whispered to her, "Are you alright?"

Judy replied, "I am now."

In the morning as we woke up, Jane saw Judy behind me and said, "I'm happy you joined us. You can sleep with us every night if you would like."

We went to breakfast in the hotel coffee shop. The coffee was surprisingly good and the food was excellent. While we ate, Alika called and told me we had an appointment with the mortuary at 10am. A few moments later, Kaholo called and said he would be at the hotel by 9:30. The folks at the mortuary were very helpful. They said they would collect Jane's parents that afternoon. They asked if we wanted to be present during the cremation and Jane decided that she would like that. So, we set up the cremation for 10am the next day. Kaholo was with us and said the time was noted. Jane also chose a couple of urns for the remains.

Next we drove out to Jane's parents place on the coast. As we walked in I was flooded by great memories of our stays here. Both Jane and Judy were getting a little weepy, so, Barb and I pulled them into a group hug. I said, "Try not to dwell on the loss but dwell on the happy times that were spent here. For me I have so many great memories in this place."

Jane sniffled and said, "Yeah, me too! I think we should keep this place. It's so nice to know it's here. We need to find out who the caretaker is and meet with him/her."

Kaholo said, "I think it's Mrs. Kelani"

Jane said, "Really? Do you know her?"

"Yeah, I know her," Kaholo said. "I can call her and have her come over."

Jane indicated that that would be great. We walked into the big bedroom and saw Jane's parents' clothing they brought for the trip. There wasn't much because you really didn't need to wear much while here. When Kaholo caught up to us he said that Mrs. Kelani would be right down. In five minutes an older Hawaiian lady entered the house and Kaholo introduced her to Jane.

"I'm so sorry my dear about what happened to your parents," Mrs. Kelani said. "I kept this place for them since they bought it. Your Mom and Dad were lovely people. They would always have me over for dinner when they visited. I'm afraid I'm getting too old to take care of the place anymore." She then handed Jane the set of keys that she had.

Kaholo said, "I would be happy to take over as caretaker. I wouldn't cost you much. I would be honored to help you out."

Jane handed the keys to Kaholo and said, "Thank you. When we get things settled down, we'll be in touch and make things formal, okay?" Kaholo smiled and nodded while Judy made notes. "I think I'll need you to take these clothes to a shelter or someplace for the needy, if you don't mind. Also, if you could go over everything that Mrs. Kelani did while the place was empty and itemize it all and then email the list to me, I'd appreciate it. Every time I came here, the fridge was stocked as was the pantry."

Judy gave Kaholo her email address and said that he would most likely be dealing with her. We went through the house but found nothing else that Jane thought should go. We were deciding what to do next when Jane said, "You know, I think I would just like to lay in the sun for a while. How about you guys?"

Barb said, "That sounds nice, I'm in!"

"Kaholo, we would like to spend the afternoon here. Do you mind? I should warn you, we will be naked, if that bothers you." Jane said.

Kaholo laughed and said, "It doesn't bother me. However, I will go into town and bring something back for lunch if you would like? If you'd like to see what they have you can look up Sid's Deli online.

Judy had the menu up quickly and we all perused the sandwiches. Barb said she wanted the Caprese sandwich. We all agreed that that sounded great. We told him to throw in some potato chips and some Pepsi's. Barb handed him a $100 bill. She jokingly told Kaholo she made it this morning!

When Kaholo and Mrs. Kelani were gone, the four of us stripped our clothes. The three women lay out in the sun while I took cover under the lanai awning. The warm air on my naked skin felt wonderful. It was even nicer remembering the temperature was probably 5F in Chicago! I could smell coconut oil that the women had smeared on their bodies which was bringing back even more, nicer memories.

Jane called to me and said that they all needed me to apply oil to their backsides. She smiled at me as I stood because she could see I was half hard. I took the bottle of oil and began rubbing it into Jane first. She reminded me that I should get everything covered. I started at Jane's shoulders and worked my way down to her feet. I then went to her ass and dribbled a large amount down her crack and then massaged her anus and pussy. Jane was moaning loudly until I pulled on her 'triangle' causing Jane to have a massive orgasm. When Jane had controlled her breathing, she said, "Best damn cabana boy on the Islands!"

Barb then called me over and said, "The same for me, cabana boy!" I gave Barb the same treatment and in a few minutes, she came hard as well. Last was Judy. She was still lying on her back. Jane said, "It's okay Judy. Remember what I told you yesterday. If you want to, you can have sex with Tony. He's a wonderful lover." Barb confirmed Jane's assessment of my sexual ability. Judy said, "Okay, cabana boy, you can oil my front."

I leaned Judy's lounge back to nearly flat and then began spreading the oil along her arms down to her hands. I massaged her hands for a while and then moved up to her shoulders. I drizzled oil across Judy's chest, down her belly, across her pubic area and down her legs. I set the bottle down and began rubbing the oil in working my way down her body. I spent a long time on her lovely breasts by massaging them while, occasionally, pinching and pulling on her nipples. Judy was moaning quite loudly by this time. After several minutes, I began working my way down her belly towards her pubis. I decided to save that for last so I rubbed the oil into her legs and then massaged her feet for a long time.

At last, I moved my hands to her vulva and began working the oil over her swollen lips. Judy slowly spread her legs, opening her lips to my view. I rubbed between her lips and between her clitoris and opening. Judy was moaning loudly and spreading her legs wider. I drizzled a little more oil on her and began rubbing her clitoris in earnest. I was so used to Jane climaxing so quickly because of her piercing that I was surprised it took Judy quite a while. However, when she did climax she got her money's worth. First off she squirted copious amounts of girl cum, her eyes rolled back into her head, she shook and quivered as if she was having a seizure and cried out, very loudly, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!"

When Judy climaxed, I was feeling pretty horny and was quite hot from the sun, so I turned, ran and jumped into the pool! The cool water felt wonderful as I swam underwater for quite a while. When I surfaced, I stood at the negative edge and looked out towards the ocean. I heard a splash and then a body next to mine. Figuring it was Jane, I turned around and was surprised to see Judy standing next to me. She pulled me into a hug and kissed me very passionately. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Thank you for that orgasm. It was so nice to be touched by a man again. I don't know, you and Jane are something else. She told me that if I needed it I could have sex with you."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, you can. But understand, it's all Jane. She thinks everyone should be sexually satisfied all of the time. Me, I'm more than satisfied with just Jane, but when she makes a female friend and finds out that they're needs aren't being met, it becomes our job to make sure that her friend is happy either with my penis or her tongue or both!"

"So how many women friends of Jane have you assisted," Judy asked?

I laughed and counted in my head then said, "I think it's nine, unless you count a hand job, then it's 10. I don't mind because I love every one of the women in one way or another. And what man doesn't like having sex with beautiful women?"

"Wow, 10 women! I'd count the hand job, it was wonderful! I'm not too sure about intercourse with another woman's husband. That seems, I don't know, odd or something." Judy said.

I nodded and said, "Well, there are two things you should know. Jane and I love each other absolutely. Neither of us will ever cheat on the other because there is no need. I never even had an orgasm before I met Jane, but in the two and a half years we have been together I have done every conceivable sexual act, I think, with a woman all because Jane wanted to try it. All of the women in our group call her a sexual goddess and I have to admit that she is. Also, she doesn't, as far as sex is concerned, have a jealous bone in her body. We don't abide jealousy or possessiveness in our house. Look at Barb, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I can't count the times I have had sex with her while Jane either watched or joined in.

123456...9