All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 05: Adam and Eve'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I tried to like this but the cadence and syntax of the conversation was stilted and forced.

Throw in this churchy thing and I'm left more than a little bewildered. I'm not a Christian; but attended as a teen and I've never heard of this kind of behaviour. It seems very...unchristian like.

Or maybe I just didn't get wood from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm afraid wife and ole Rick would both be dead.

God forgive me, I hated this perverted shit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Interesting

As usual, well written. Obviously, warped. Adam clearly should have left this bitch. It was obvious that she was manipulating things from the very beginning to get the video made. She acknowledges it was evil, but still holds on to it. Not exactly sure what you were trying to communicate through this story. This family is clearly not christian in any sense of the world. Cultic, yes. Christian, no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Trash!!!!!

Another awful totally crap story. I started reading hoping for......

Absolutely worthless and sick.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
i have never seen a score of 1.25..

wow,...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fascinating

This is the most preposterous rubbish and yet I had to find out how these people ended up. You must be doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hell Harry

The majority of stories posted anymore don't even deserve that. It seems loving wives is turning into "cuckerotica".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There's a old saying

If you love someone set them free. If they dont come back hunt them down and and kill them. Adam should just skip to the end and find a nice spot to dispose of the bodies. Also Brazil is really nice most times of the year. Adam should take a trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes you have harry

just look up xleglover stories and ukreseacher they always get one bombed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As it should be: xleglover stories and ukreseacher they always get one bombed.

Those two fucking idiot could add their IQ's to total 11 if they tried.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 10 years ago
Why are these stories called Yo-Yo Chronicles?

It's a little hidden message for all the hubbies involved who might believe their wives are on their side:

You're

On

Your

Own

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Same stories over and over and over again. Gets some new material Ed. And write some stories that make some sense. Why do the men in your stories NEVER take the video away from their bitch wives? It's a simply thing. Either search the house when she's gone or grab her hand and start breaking fingers until you have all copies of the videos in your hands. NEVER WRITE AGAIN ED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hummm..apparently this dipshit author was still alive..

Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have met so called religious people before.

And it seems to me that the more pious they are, in truth the more of a hypochriiical cunt they are.

So I would have no problem in dragging Eve and her boyfriend out into the desert, staking them out in the sand and watching as they both fried to death.

I would even read the bible to them as they both died.

As for the story, pure shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have achieved the lowest level!! Now you nead religion for your sick crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author is the lowest piece of brain sick people!!! He needs religion to jazz up his crap!! He has realised that his writing is one of the most boring thing on literotica and to thrill his pervert fans he used religion!!! But it is still only laughable!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

It is, because I have never heard a story or read one that used the bible to quote passages while their husband was getting plugged in the butt. This has to be a good story, but for the life of me, just too much holy bull shit, as far as I'm concerned.

She got turned on watching a porno, told her husband, and wanted more, she just needed a reason to ask for it. She got to plan out the whole ordeal for hubby, gee, sounds like a dream come true for her. All the holy roller shit was just filler, what for, I don't know. I could have been a much better story without all the Christian stuff.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Too long

Could not finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boring!

Dialogue is terrible..long and drawn out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have won

You have gotten so many negative responses for your writing that its obvious you wanted that type of attention, so you win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Funny, isn't it?

Ed Rider writes nothing but disgusting, sick, man-hating feminist and gay fetish stories. The same thing over and over. Notice the "Similar Stories" box in the right-hand column; Matt Moreau's stories are listed over and over. LOL, no surprises there.

Ed Rider and Matt Moreau: Sure, they only write gay fetish torture porn, but at least they're consistent. Way to go girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awful garbage

In a lot of these stories the women have videos. I'll never understand why the husbands don't get the video and give it to the police and their lawyers? It solves ALL their problems. The wives and accomplices go to prison and the husband get a divorce while keeping all the marital assets. This was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff and left the country for good. Leaving no way to find me, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I felt uncomfortable during the whole thing. I read these stories to get an emotional response, so I think it was a good story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adam needs to run. Grab the kids and run.

Eve is bad for him, and everyone around her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Knock her out, hog tie her and throw her in the trunk. Hit him in the back of the head with a baseball bat as gets into or out his car. Do the same. Drive out the most desolate part of the country. Tie one up to a tree. The other as well. Burn the both alive. Him first so she can watch.

Live happily ever after!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous