Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 10: Hangover

Story Info
There's no such thing as a bachelor party secret.
9.4k words
2.91
18.6k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers

Author's note: Each story in this series is complete and separate, with no plot or characters in common with the others. Only one thin thread connects them.

Many thanks to Wanting2BDesired for first editing and improving this story from a previous version, to Sarah Dempsey for help in making it much better and to Literotica author shygirlwhore, whose own stories about slave girls are much different than mine, for helping with remaining rough patches and giving it a final polishing.

*

As soon as their wives left the table to walk to the ladies room, Patrick leaned over to Cory.

"Don't move your head too much, but look over to the bar," he said. "I've never seen anything like it."

Cory turned his head and then turned back to the younger man.

"Yeah, she's something," he said matter-of-factly and looked down at the table.

His wife, Tera, had taken a liking to Patrick's wife, Jenny, from the first day the younger woman had started working in her department. She mentioned how Jenny was a vivacious ball of energy and how they found out they had a lot in common, including marrying similar men. So Cory wasn't surprised when the two women planned a night at a nice restaurant for the four of them.

Patrick seemed to be a good guy, if a little wet behind the ears. He reminded Cory of himself at that age.

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone like her, except in the movies," Patrick continued. His voice sounded hollow, as if he was speaking in a hypnotic trance

"I noticed her amazing body first when she was turned sideways. Then she turned and I saw her face. She's stunning."

Patrick turned his head and glanced at the woman again. He quickly turned back and looked behind Cory.

"She's staring in this direction," he said. "There's no one at the table behind us. She can't be looking at us."

"Try not to look at her," Cory said. "Our wives are going to be back soon, and if they see us looking at her, they might get upset.

"I don't usually look at other women," Patrick said, "because Jenny is such a knockout. But this woman is really something. Jenny wouldn't be jealous. She knows a woman like that would never give me the time of day."

He turned his head again, and when it snapped back, his voice was no longer lifeless, but panicky.

"Wait a second! It looks like she's coming to our table. I hope she's not angry that I was oggling her."

Almost every eye in the restaurant followed the woman as she walked up and stood in front of them. She spoke softly in a pleasant voice.

"Hi, guys," she said. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I could swear I know one of you."

Her gaze was fixed on Cory. He didn't look at her but at Patrick as he said, "I don't think so."

"My name is Melody," she said. "And just so you know, I'm not a hooker. I saw you with your lady friends. It's just that I'm sure I know you."

She was still looking at Cory. He continued to avoid her gaze. Neither man said anything as Patrick looked wonderingly back and forth between Melody and Cory. Something was going on, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

"I guess I was mistaken," she said after nearly a minute of silence. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you."

She leaned over slightly, displaying more of her perfect breasts, and put one hand on one of Patrick's hands and the other on one of Cory's. As she lifted her hands and turned to go back to the bar, Patrick saw a flash of white. Did she put something into Cory's hand? He decided not to ask.

The girls were excited when they came back to the table.

"Tera stopped me and pointed out the woman who came to our table," Jenny said. "We saw the whole thing. She looks like some kind of movie star. What did she say?"

"She thought she knew Cory," Patrick said.

"This is for you," Cory said, handing Tera a scrap of paper.

"What's that?" Jenny asked.

"The woman gave it to Cory," Patrick said. "What does it say?"

"It's her phone number," Tera said.

"Her phone number?"

Jenny and Patrick almost spoke in unison.

"Yes," Tera said, turning to Cory. "What did you say to her?"

"Nothing."

"Did she tell you what she wanted?"

"No."

"We know what she wanted, don't we?" Tera said, smiling sweetly. Jenny and Patrick both looked at each other and then at Cory and Tera.

"Would you like to call her?" Tera asked.

"You know I wouldn't."

There was silence for a second, and then Tera laughed and turned to Patrick and Jenny.

"I'm sorry. I bet right now, you're both thinking, what a weird couple and how can we get out of here as quickly as possible?"

"Oh, we're not thinking anything of the sort," said Jenny, who was thinking exactly that.

"It's just a little game Cory and I play," Tera said. "Beautiful women often approach him and give him their phone numbers. Even when I'm with him, they aren't the least bit ashamed to do it.

"We joke about it and play this silly game. There's nothing more to it than that. I hope we didn't embarrass you."

The next day when Patrick arrived home from work, Jenny couldn't wait to tell him what Tera had said to her at lunch.

"I asked her if women had been doing this to Cory as long as she had known him, and she said, no, it started a few years ago. She didn't seem concerned at all.

"I asked her if she was just pretending not to care if he called that woman who gave him her phone number, and you know what she told me? She said he was welcome to, but she was sure he wouldn't."

"I don't know if we should go out with them again," Patrick said. "That was bizarre."

"Tera doesn't seem like the type who's into swapping and sick stuff like that. If I'm wrong, we definitely won't get together again. Anyway, we certainly won't ever forget last night."

***************

Tera and Cory's little game was the result of the night Cory and two other men had too much to drink. The three didn't know each other well, but they all knew the bridegroom at the bachelor party. By the end of the evening, Gabe, Cory and Hal had one more thing in common. They all had sex with the stripper-whores.

They had been to parties like this before, and they had laughed at other drunken idiots who made fools of themselves by screwing the strippers as everyone else cheered them on. This time they were the drunken idiots.

It wasn't part of the best man's plan. He only told the strippers that he wanted them to put on a great show, and they'd get a bonus if they did. After doing their routines, the strippers fanned out and began going through the twenty-two party guests looking for idiots.

Gabe, Cory and Hal weren't eager to be in the show, but they were so drunk that the strippers wore them down. The talented women got them hard with blowjobs and earned their bonus by putting on a great performance with them to the hilarity of the other men. The climax of the evening was each stripper eating an idiot's come out of another stripper's vagina.

The next day, the three men woke up with hangovers and chills. The chills came from fear that their wives would find out. They had no idea whether anyone used a phone camera at the party and checked often to see if any videos or photos were showing up on social media.

Apparently, there was no evidence. They sweated over the next few weeks as they waited to see whether their wives would hear about what they had done, but none of the other men at the party were talking, probably because they knew it could have been them.

It wasn't until nearly two years later that Inger, Tera and Mia found out.

******************

Actually, Tera was the one who found out, and it was third hand. One of the men at the party had told a friend about the wild night. The friend had told a friend, and that friend had told his wife, who was a friend of Tera's. It slipped out during an argument between Tera and her friend.

Tera didn't believe it at first, but she contacted a couple of wives of other party guests and asked them to pump their husbands for her. They confirmed that Cory was one of the trio who had sex. She confirmed that it was unprotected sex.

She stewed on the information for a couple of weeks and then decided to do more investigating. She found out both the other men were also married, and she arranged a lunch with their wives. Inger and Mia were as angry as she was, and that anger forged a strong friendship that lasted the rest of their lives.

After a couple of psychotherapy lunches at which they poured out their hearts to each other and supported the others in their mortification, they agreed that they had to do something. But what?

"There's a plan for everything," Tera told them. "I'm reading a book about how women can overcome obstacles in their careers and their marriages. It says a woman should never be discouraged because if she wants something badly enough she can put together a plan to get it. We want payback in the worst way, so I'm confident we can find a way."

Slowly, over many meetings, they formulated their revenge, although they didn't call it that. They decided to call it a lesson. When they were ready, they each revealed the plan to their surprised husbands in a similar way.

*************

"No, we're not having sex tonight and maybe never again."

"What do you mean?"

"I found out you had unprotected sex with a stripper," Tera said.

Cory was so startled that for a moment he couldn't think of anything to say.

"That was almost two years ago," he finally said. "And you can ask the company doctor. I went to him regularly for nearly three months to make sure I didn't have any STDs. Tera, please believe me, I never did anything like that before or since. I was so drunk, that I --"

"That you didn't know what you were doing. Don't give me that crap. She couldn't force you to do what you did."

"It scared me straight. You know I never have more than a couple of drinks now. You've told me how happy you are that I've changed."

"Now you're telling me you did it for me."

"Don't twist my words. I'm telling you that I'm sorry it happened, and it will never happen again. Do you want a divorce?"

"No. That would be too much of a punishment. But I'm not having sex with you."

"I understand. I just want to tell you again how sorry I am."

He wanted to ask her how long this punishment of hers was going to last. He wanted to ask her how she found out. But he decided that the best thing he could do was say nothing.

*************

After two weeks of frustrating masturbation, he finally said something. When he tried to caress her as they were going to bed and she pulled away, he asked her, "How long is my sentence, Tera? Or is that part of the punishment. You won't tell me when we can be together again?"

He thought he saw a quick smile cross her face, but then it became stern.

"This isn't your punishment," she said. "I told you before that divorce was too much punishment, but no sex is not enough punishment."

"What does that mean?"

"That means there will be no sex until we agree on the punishment that fits the crime."

"I don't understand."

"It's simple," she said. "If you are interested, I'll tell you about the punishment. Then you have three choices. One, you can take the punishment. Two, you can accept that we will never have sex again, and you can screw whoever you want without using anything because you won't infect me. When we're ready for children, we'll adopt or have a doctor inject your sperm. Or three, you can divorce me and find a woman you haven't humiliated."

"My God," he said, "Do you even love me anymore?"

She burst into tears.

"You stupid fool. Of course, I love you."

She continued crying, and he went to her and put his arms around her, but as soon as he did, she twisted out of his embrace, pushed him away violently and screamed at him.

"Don't you touch me! I wish this had never happened, but it did, and I can't get over how you humiliated me. That doesn't mean I've stopped loving you. The proof is that instead of kicking you out, I've offered two ways for us to stay together.

"If you choose the punishment over having sex with whores, it would prove you love me and give us the closure we need to move on. Otherwise, you might have to wait a long time before I feel differently than I do now."

"All right," he said. "But I still don't understand what you want me to do?"

"I won't tell you," she said, "because it's too horrible to talk about. All I can tell you is the punishment will be painful and degrading and probably the most humiliating thing you will ever experience in your life.

"It will only be a couple of hours, but those hours will seem like an eternity. You all have the choice of whether or not to do it, but once you sign on, there's no going back.

"You said 'you all.' Who all?"

"You and your two buddies. I've been planning this with their wives, and we're going to do it together."

"What buddies? I barely know those guys. This is between us. It's our marriage. I don't want anyone else involved."

"It's too late for that. You don't have a choice. We agreed to do it this way to heighten the degradation of each husband as the other husbands and all three wives watch."

"You keep saying pain," he said. "Are you going to --"

"I said don't ask me. I'm sure that whatever horrible things you're imagining, Inger, Mia and I have talked about them. Some of the them would have put you into the hospital with no chance to ever be a father.

"Don't look at me like that. It was good for us to vent and let go of our rage. But they love their husbands, too. After we worked through our anger, we decided not to maim or disfigure anyone or do anything permanent."

"That's comforting, I guess."

She laughed.

"That was just a joke. Do you really think -- never mind. I take it back. Forget I said that.

"One more thing. To set this up, we had to guess about how soon you, Gabe and Hal would miss having sex. So it's this Saturday night at our house. Today is Monday, and if we don't do it, I have to cancel by Wednesday. So you have a day and a half to make your decision."

"That's awfully fast."

"The others decided last week," she said. "I lost the bet on who had the strongest sex drive and would give in first. Everyone's been waiting for you.

"If you need longer, I'll cancel Saturday. I don't want you to ever accuse me of rushing you into this decision, because if you choose the punishment, you are going to hate me. I hope it won't be for long, but maybe you'll never forgive me.

"The only thing I'll tell you is that it takes at least two weeks' notice to set this up, and I want to do it on a Saturday night, so if you need more time, we have to be careful."

"Why?"

"Because Gabe and Hal might come over and kill you. Inger and Mia told me they are so tightly wound that they could go to pieces if they don't get sex soon. We agreed that until all three of you made your decisions, none of us would give in."

"So the other husbands both agreed to the punishment?"

"Yes."

"I'll let you know by tomorrow night. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you didn't like what I just said. What's wrong?"

"The decision is yours, and I'm not going to say anything else that will influence you in any way. So take your time."

"All right. I'll agree right now."

"Wait! If you're not a hundred per cent sure, I don't want your answer now."

"I'm a hundred per cent sure."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"I know."

"I mean, I was hoping you'd say that tonight," she said as she started to unbutton her pajamas. "Tonight, I'll try to be as gentle as I can so I don't destroy your body. Right now, I feel like I could go all night. But I have to pace myself because I'm going to need to get as much sex from you as I can get before Saturday, when you'll start hating me."

"I thought we weren't having sex until after the punishment."

"You weren't listening. I told you not until all of you agreed on the punishment. You just agreed."

"What if I pull out at the last minute?"

"I'll take that chance," she said. "I've got four nights to show you what you'll miss if you back out and choose whores over me, or we get divorced. I hope you'll remember these nights later, when you're filled with hatred for me.

"Oh! Just a minute! I'm so thoughtless. Inger and Mia are waiting for my call. Now that everything is agreed on, they'll be busy tonight with Gabe and Hal. So I have to control myself until I call them."

************

Friday night, Tera didn't attack Cory, because she said he needed to get some rest for Saturday morning. He was exhausted from the previous four nights anyway, and he fell asleep by nine o'clock and didn't wake up until he heard some noises downstairs. He went down and munched on a roll and some fruit and sipped his coffee as he saw three good-lookiong athletic women in shorts hauling stuff into their living room.

They erected lights on stands and video cameras on other stands. The cameras were cabled together. They also fiddled with the settings on three cameras connected to their bodies.

They pushed all the furniture in the living room to the walls and covered the empty area with layers of thick spongy matting. The strangest things he saw were three rolling IV units like the ones they used at hospitals. He shivered. Were they going to drug the men? What would the women do to the men after they were unconscious?

"When you've finished eating, go upstairs and put on a swim suit," Tera said to him after she had conferred with one of the women. "We're turning on the lights now. Soon it's going to be hot in here."

He started up the stairs, and she yelled after him.

"Put on the tight Speedo that you're too embarrassed to wear anymore."

*************

He was sitting on the couch in his swimsuit and a T-shirt when the other couples arrived. The men were wearing shorts and T-shirts, and the women were dressed in shorts and halter tops. He recognized Gabe and Hal and said hello. They mumbled something back.

He told himself to shut up because he wasn't the host. They didn't want to be there any more than he did. He wished he had never set eyes on them and was sure they felt the same. Like him, each of them probably thought he had just made a mistake one night and the other two were idiots.

"Perfect timing," Tera said. "Everybody, please sit down and we'll explain what's going to happen.

"First, I want to say how glad I am that Cory is here, I'm also happy Gabe and Hal showed up, because I know how much it means to Inger and Mia.

"In the last couple of months, the three of us have become like sisters. I'm sorry this is the reason why we met, but I'm happy to have two wonderful new friends. We have a lot in common, but the biggest is that we are all lucky to have husbands like you."

She stopped speaking, and Mia began talking.

"You did something terrible to us, and that's why we're here. But as far as we know, that is the only time any of you have disgraced us, and we are all looking forward to forgiving you after your punishment today.

"I'm sorry. Here I am putting a positive spin on this. That's what I always do, and it gets me into trouble. We found out that all three of us do that. We always assume everything will go according to plan."

Tera took over again.

"Inger, Mia and I worked on this together, but we each have our own personalities and our own marriages, and all three husbands are different, too. I told Cory what will happen if he decides to leave before we start.

"I have no idea what your wives told you, Gabe and Hal, and I don't need to know. I just need to make sure they told what they would do if you decide to walk out. Did they? Are you clear on that?

edrider73
edrider73
1,066 Followers