Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 10: Hangover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I know some ways to take care of that," she said, "You won't have to move or do anything at all. Leave it to me."

"I'm not interested anyway," he said. "I don't feel like ever doing that with you again."

"So we're getting divorced?"

"I didn't say that."

"So we're adopting children?"

"I didn't say that."

"So I need to make an appointment with a sperm bank?"

He laughed.

"Shut up, and come over here, you bitch. I can't move, but for some reason, I want to kiss your evil face."

************

After he healed, he tried to forget about what she had done to him, but he knew that she and her two friends sometimes watched the videos together, because whenever they did, Tera would make love like an animal and totally exhaust him. That part he didn't mind.

Many months later, she told him after the event, she had received hundreds of calls from women who weren't at the humiliation session.

"They had all heard about it from friends and were dying to see the video," she said. "Some of them even offered me lots of money to see it. At first, I was going to turn them down, but then I decided on a different approach.

"I told them that the only women who could see the video had to have amazing bodies and beautiful faces. If they felt they qualified, I'd be glad to meet them and inspect them.

"That usually ended the conversation, but the calls kept coming, and in a short time, I had interviewed more than three hundred of them dressed in outfits that showed me everything was real, not plastic. Then I started getting calls from their friends.

"Some women flew in from out of town. The strangest thing that happened was after a model from New York came here. She told me that some of her friends in Paris and London wanted to see the video. Apparently all the top international fashion models know each other and are friends on Facebook. Some of the skinny ones were heartbroken that they didn't qualify.

"The models decided to take a vacation together to see the video. It must have been a bizarre scene at the airport. They almost filled up the whole plane. Television news found out about it and sent a reporter to the hotel where they were staying but couldn't find out why they were here.

"I had them over when you were on a business trip. They were from nearly every continent and all races. You can't imagine how beautiful they were! I hope we run into some of them when we're on vacation so you can see for yourself.

"That wasn't the strangest thing. One woman who was at the event wanted so badly to see the video a second time that she had a total makeover, different hair color, different cut, different eyelashes, everything. I recognized her, but since she went through so much trouble, I pretended I didn't.

"We've had video sessions at each of our homes whenever you, Gabe or Hal were out of town on business or working late. A couple of days ago, we hit 15,000 women, and the three of us decided that was enough. From now on, the videos are only for us."

Even before Tera had told him about the video sessions, a gorgeous woman had approached him while he was having a business lunch. He had been confused, especially after she had given him her phone number. The two men and the woman with him had asked him what was going on, and he had told them he honestly didn't know.

When he related this to Tera, she asked him to describe the woman and then show her the phone number.

"Why don't you call her and find out what she wants," Tera said.

"What if she's some kind of fruitcake?"

"We can block our number when you call. Try it right now."

"Okay, but why are you smiling. Do you know her?"

"No. Go ahead and call."

She sat smiling through the brief conversation.

"Did you know what she would say?" Cory asked after he hung up.

"No, but let me guess what she told you. If you could get free, she'd be willing to get together at a convenient time and place and have sex with you. She'd be happy to do almost anything you like -- maybe not anal -- and she hoped you'd be willing to go along with some things she'd like to do with you. From the look on your face, she said some of the things she wanted to do. Am I right?"

"Are you sure you didn't set this up?"

"Some of the women at the video shows were really turned on, and a few asked me if I would rent you out. This doesn't surprise me.

"I'm curious if they are interested in you for any other reason. If you get any more numbers, call them back and tell them you'd love to get together, but you don't do extreme sex anymore. Let me know what they say."

When he did that, all of them lost interest except for one breathless woman, who wanted to meet him despite what he told her.

After he told Tera, she thought about it for a few days and then said she'd like him to meet the woman and then surprised him.

"I'm curious about this woman. If she's for real, I won't object."

"What does that mean?"

"What does it sound like, silly? I'm giving you a hall pass to fuck her."

"But I don't want to fuck her."

"You've got to be a little curious. You'll get it up. I promise you that I won't hold it against you as long as you tell me everything that happens. I'm wondering what kind of woman she is."

The night he went to meet the woman in a hotel room, he came home after an hour.

"She lied, didn't she?" Tera asked.

"Yes. When I walked into the room there were two other women. All three of them were beautiful and hot looking. They were wearing negligees so thin that it wasn't much different than wearing nothing.

"The other two women sat on either side of me on a couch and started stroking me. She opened up a briefcase and showed me it was full of $20 bills and said I could count them. They were all for me. She started telling me that she hoped that might make me change my mind about what I'd be willing to do. I just listened.

"She hadn't really gone into much detail when one of the naked women next to me seemed to get nervous and whispered something in her ear. You know how good my ears are.

"I heard something like, 'Shouldn't we get him in the bedroom before they come.' That's when I got up and headed for the door.

"The three women all tried to hold me, and I dragged them with me. The woman who called kept trying to persuade me to stay until I squeezed through the door and shut it behind me. When the elevator came, two huge men got off and walked down the hall in the direction of the woman's room.

"Wow!" Tera said.

A few days later she told him that she had called the woman who had lied to him.

"She swears she was not going to force you to do anything you didn't agree to," Tera said. "She told me she just didn't want you to see the men until she had finished negotiating what the women and the men could do to you.

"She offered me the money she was going to give you -- fifteen thousand dollars -- plus another fifteen thousand if I would persuade you to go along, and I could even be there to make sure they wouldn't hurt you.

"I told her to keep her money, but she'd be getting a visit from my new lawyer. She's one of those beautiful women who found out about the video and wanted to see it. We got to talking at the video showing, and we're now friends.

"I told the woman who lied to you that if she didn't want me to file a police report, she would be signing a confession for my lawyer that I would show to the police if she ever gets within a hundred feet of you again."

The phone numbers kept coming into Cory's hands. He turned them over to Tera. After a while, he didn't mind that she teased him about the women and what they wanted, because he knew every time that happened, the sex that night would be sizzling.

*********

The three couples finally got together on the third anniversary of the punishment. The girls wanted to show the video, but the men said they would only go out to a nice restaurant with them if not one word was mentioned about that night.

After that, the ice was broken, and the families, including children, became good friends. The women knew better than to ever talk about the day of the show to any of the husbands, but they couldn't stop talking about it among themselves. They watched the videos often enough that each of them knew by heart every minute from every camera.

It was nearly five years before Tera brought it up again to Cory. They had just finished one of their energetic lovemaking sessions and were lying next to each other in bed, tired and contented.

"Would you like to do anal with me?" she asked him.

"Would I!" he said in a joking way. "But you made it clear a long time ago that you were disgusted by it and you were afraid of the pain. Have you changed your mind?"

"No. And after I saw what that stripper did to you, I was even more sure it was not for me, because you aren't that much smaller than him. But I was thinking I might be willing to do it anyway."

"Why would you do it if you hated it?"

"Well, maybe if you would let me do something, I would do that for you."

"What do you mean by something?"

"You know -- but this time only you and I would be involved."

He looked at her for a second before it dawned on him what she was talking about.

"I've got to go to the bathroom," he said as he jumped out of bed and ran.

As she heard loud heaving sounds from behind the door, strange thoughts ran through her mind. She had recently read another book on success for women that repeated almost the same advice as previous books she had read.

It advised women to never get discouraged because there was a plan for everything, and if a woman wanted something badly enough she could devise a plan to get it. Tera started feeling confident that she could devise a plan to get Cory to go along with what she wanted to do to him.

She was starting to work on the plan in her mind when Cory opened the bathroom door and slowly walked back to the bed. He was still shaking. She got up, put her arms around him and held him tight.

As she felt his naked trembling body and caressed him, she remembered something else she had read in the book about successful women, and she began crying.

When they stopped embracing, she fought back the tears as she spoke.

"I love you so much, Cory. I don't know what came over me. I swear to you that I'll never bring that up again. It's like I read the other day. The successful woman can't control what she thinks, but she can control what she does."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."