All Comments on 'Yonder Stands an Orphan'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

I thought you did a great job here..... sensual, forbidden and yet, erotic.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed your grandmother tale!

Five Stars for sure! Way better than most I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done!

This is a very erotic story about a younger man and older woman sex affair, carefully crafted and well written. The incest angle was nicely woven in toward the end. It was wise to not allow them to discover their relationship until they were firmly established in their affair. The dialogue flowed smoothly and was well done. Continue on with chapter two. Let's have grandma decide that she has to find daughter and bring her home, too. There is a lot of room for further development. AnHoa Rifleman

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Real glad you're back after so long.

Loved this as all your others.

I so hope there is more to come.

mbaabdmbaabdalmost 13 years ago
Very hot

You had me hooked with the fur fuck.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars !

Great tale! MORE !

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
yes

very good, different. rarely a story appears that keeps my interest as much as this one. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Great story telling as usual,more erotic even! welcome back, we all miss you, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you're my favorite erotic story teller. more granny fucking stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
is this true

because if it is nice one bro

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Stories

Considering possibly grandma being pleasured by boy/girl twins or just a girl?

You can write anything well....

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 11 years ago
agree with an earlier comment

I would love to hear about the grandma bringing the daughter home and grandson helping patch their relationship...and of course more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trying to picture it

I have yet to ever see a cock the same diameter as it is long.... what does it look like a fucking volleyball

Give you fucking head a shake dufous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chapter 2 by chance???

Any way we can get an update on this story? Maybe reintroduce his m9ther only to find out how possessive grandma can really be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh hell no....

....as wacky this story got. It changed from a D-movie comedy to this outrageous melodrama to this wacky acceptance of "family" dynamic . Oh, everything fell into place with Cliff. This is fiction ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I won't fault you for the typos but

His cock is 8 inches in DIAMETER? Does he have elephantiasis?

If he was such a good athlete in high school why doesn't he play any sports in college?

Ruth moving out as an adult is normal. No explanation needed. Ruth's room being decorated for a child is creepy. Please explain.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
On So Hot

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hop you write part two so the grandson finds his mother.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Next chapter please. Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it...Be interesting to see a reunion between mother and son and reconciliation with mother and grandmother....and no, he doesn't fuck his mother or some silly anti-sexual merde. There's a lot for human interest in this yarn, a lot for psychology, interior dialogue, inner adjustment...Between sex and a background story with sex, I'll take the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story,as grandmother is only 54,still time for grandson to give her a granddaughter ,just like her daughter gave her a grand son,please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you do a part 2, but dont ruin it with a corny 3some with the mom, hope it's about grandma and grandson sneaking around the house a d fucking their brains out while grandpa unwittingly funds their fuckfest by being and working. Eventually would love for grandma to turn up pregnant and they make grandpa their at home cuck while grandson enjoys his pregnant grandmas pussy all day. Love your work, hope to see more!

knershknersh10 months ago

common part 2 and more, this was way too hot -

54 means she could still get pregnant... also grandpa could dies from a heart attack while he finds out they are fucking and she is pregnant by her grandson. After that they could get married, they have different names after all XD. And at the wedding he meets his mom and his half sister - (mom sees a striking resemblance to her first love and the sister falls for him too). Than we find out that Grandpa was actually behind forcing her to give up the baby and his father/the first love died accidentily through his schemes).

Than we can have a honeymoon Pregant fucking. After that mom and grandma rekindle their relationship and this leads to mom getting the hots for him while seeing them fuck and later she finds out he's her son (we find out that she became infertil after giving birth to his sister which she had shortly after him because she want to mend the hole in her heart from giving him up and she always wanted a big family which made her depressed after meeting her son again she finally can mend her broken heart from losing her first love and giving up her son) and in the end his sister gives her virginity to him on her 18th birthday...

And all 4 of them fuck happily ever after and he concieves 1 more child with Grandma, 1 child from mom per miracle 1 in a Million chance and he has 3 kids together with his baby sister at the point of the epiloge. So 6 healthy kids for a big happy family. And Grandma remains his true love for the rest of her life. endless possibilties...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1135 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .