All Comments on 'You Are What You Are Ch. 06'

by MeanDickGreen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written story

I like the story line along with the sex which makes it interesting. Great character development. I can't wait for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Leaves the reader wanting to know more

Which is what good writing should do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
want Jason back

Want Jason back!! Love the story , hopefully you can get them back together some how. Thanks for taking the time to write.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Definitely different

I am liking the twist with Molly being a con, though it does get in the way of my required HEA. I am pro-Jason as much of a dick as he was. At least he loves her. Can't wait for my HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

The writing was very good. I'd like to know where the story will go with Derrick. This interracial twist, and the conflicts it generated with molly's southern background, was a superb turn.. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confused

Don't really get this story. Was fine up until the con thing. Now she's been used by a madam? I think this storyline went astray.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
Jason's just part of her back story now?! Now she's going to be a whore?!

Well, this story just went ALL the way ugly.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 4 years ago
Confusing

Like anonymous, I was confused by the sudden change in characterisation from Molly being an innocent housewife to being a con artist and the brother of another con man. What happened to Jason? What happened to Frankie? This series started to be really interesting showing the degradation of a naive young woman and could have been developed in a very intriguing way in about four chapters. Sorry, but I’ve read better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there more coming soon?

I have read all of these stories and I liked them. I hope there is more very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous