All Comments on 'You Asked?'

by hotwife32sd

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What it is

A cougar is nothing but a older slut, whore, skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am SOOOOOO glad I am not married to a dirty CUNT

Like you. If you did this to me you would NOT be married or ever want to be Married EVER again. You are just alow down skank and if you think of your self as A 'Hot' wife? then be prepared for the consequences. And no you don't LOVE your husband, you don't Respect your husband. You are just a whore cumslut like every other so-called cougar on this and every other site. I dearly hope your husband finds out about you making him a cuck. If he has any balls at all he will leave you to these two studs and never see you again except in court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who the hell is Hal?

Good writing!

Are these the actions of a loving wife?

A little hard on the husbands don't you think?

It stinks of disrespect!

I'm interested in the cause and effect this will have on those involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who The Fuck Is Hal?

Another fuck buddy, I supposed these things do happen but the bullshit about loving her husband and family is just that, bullshit, hell, she doesn't love herself or she wouldn't be doing these degreading self destructive things. Wasn't very erotic for me, just glad I don't love her, she could ruin your life and would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What husband?

Except for her words, there is no husband, I mean what about what he wants? This story would have been much hotter if there was no husband and considering she fucks anyone, including her best friend, why would she feel any guilt at all? It's obvious that she is used to cheating. This story is pathetic...and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's to like...another drippy cunted whore story

Hope her husband comes back and finds out and divorces her skanky drippy cunted ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
therapy

was a good word you used in that story. you should really find out before you die , where your inferiority complex comes from. beeing attractiv for men is just something to boost your ego. but I have to tell you most single guys in a dry spell fuck almost anything if it looks good (the fucktoy) all the better. but like always whe using drugs the next day comes and the down with it. your having sex for the wrong reasons it's going to destroy you and maybe some others with you (kids family...)so start growing up cos this was not erotic at all.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Just another slut story that gets

another slut caught up in the soup. Who is Hal and or Jeff which one is the real husband. Both are poor saps for the women they chose to be sole mates. Poor choices, if you ask me. This story was all about the chase and no real meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Really Do

Have some serious issues, and if any readers would want to do anything but fuck you they have issues also, cause no one wants a wife like you, your a skank, slut, whore, what ever term comes to mind, they all fit. You ego, your desire to be 20, your selfish need to take care of just you puts everything else at risk, health, family, marriage, friendships, ect. There would be pics, text messages, all kinds of proof of your fucking around so you better hope your husband is a little cuck wannabe as well as a blind dumb ass, cause someone will stick it in his face, if he really does love you, you will break his heart, thats just so hot, right?

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Are all the guys that read these stories

straight from the Tiger Woods blog? My thought is ALL of you have issues with your own penis size and have had wives that have strayed from time to time. Did you ALL kick their asses out or did you ALL just realize that you would never find another woman as hot as they are. If you can't chop the wood, don't bitch about their accepting the wedge.

Great story. . I can only hope she actually got the sex she was describing. I have had the good fortune to be with a few young studs half my age and YES they do have stamina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funseeker?

Just GROW up you silly little GIRL. NOT all wives cheat and fuck around on their husband like you do! I would hazard a guess that MOST married couples who read these stories on this site have NEVER fucked around on the husband unlike you who fucks around every other day. Black or White young or old it doesn't matter to you does it? By the way I don't know and honestly don't CARE how old you are. But you certainly act like a teenager in a sweet shop. And you HATE anyone and EVERYONE who thinks differently from you? Why is that? Why are you so against accepting of other peoples opinions? Actually I bet your on your second marriage or third Marriage and you fucked up the first one by being frigid and you fucked up the second one by being a total whore/slut for everyone apart from your husband. And of course now you have the perfect Cuckold WIMP who let's you fuck and suck anything that walks. I bet you also used to be Catholic as well. Once a catholic girl goes bad! Well men better look out, in fact ANYTHING better look out.

Have I insulted you enough? Have I acted like a child as you do? who insult people just because we think differently? As I said grow up one day you will know what it's like to truly LOVE someone and not look at something or someone as a pirck to fuck and suck or a cunt to fuck and suck. You have no concept of the word LOVE do you. I bet you FUCK your husband and your other swinging friends, you don't make LOVE you can't do. You don't know the meaning of the word!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Hey Hotwife....

...who says you were blessed with "great looks"? You have big boobs.And ,-you have big boobs.Are you related to funseekr? She has a good body for a woman in her 40's.In America,the most out of shape country in the world.Fun seeker likes to fuck guys in their 20's.Do you? Because they are such great lovers.So caring about their partners pleasure.Everyone knows this.Just like everyone knows how great girls in their 20's are as sex partners, so much more than say women in their prime. What color is the sky where you two live? Funseeker,what is it like to be in your 40's and constantly saying that any male who doesn't like what you like must have a small penis? Do you not show your face in your pic so we can't see the big hole between your ears?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously

Would anyone really want a marriage like this, or funseeker, of course we don't know if they even are women, this reads like it was written by a teen age guy. I would never be married to either one, sluts are fun, I have barrowed a few but never kept one, always send them home, cause their stupid and selfish and trouble, and no pussy is that good, but good luck to you both, you will need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey Pissed on fudge packer Pete

Have you seen the pictures of Hotwife32sd and Funseeker? They both look great to me and every other red blooded male, and on top of that they are talented writers. You should stick with a category you have personal knowlege of like Gay male. Although you have your head so far up your own ass that I can't imagine even a gay guy would have much use for you. So why do you and your I hate women fucking men fan club all just toddle off and have a nice circle jerk so you can all tell eachother what BIG..STRONG..men you are. Don't worry about your wife though there are plenty of REAL men who will be there to fuck her and keep her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah FUCK OFF pistolwhippedpete and take your

killjoy lostsightofthefact that this is a sex site and one in which you are as free to read your favoured gay or incest stories as we are to enjoy the slutwife ones. Funseekr and Hotwife, you are fucking tarts, and WE LOVE YA!! As for being a real man? If you met me face to face and I didn't like you, you soon wouldn't have one left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The two readers below.

That have had a go at Pete for expressing an honest view are FUCKING MORONS. Funseekercumslutwhorebitch is NOT A writer she just spends ALL her time cucking her WIMP husband with Blackmen. She is a Sex addict as well so really she SHOULD get together with this writer. They both swing they both are Bisexual and they both Cuck their husbands very Fucking well DONE girls. As for the two ANONYFUCKINGOUS twats having a go at those that don't like this story and Pistolpete in particular? WELL at least he has the BALLS to leave his NAME, okay a made up name but still readers like myself can call him something and contact him if we wanted to. what do we call you two? tweedle DUM and tweedle DEE. And the next time you spout on about the Gay and incest stories that Pete apparently reads? ( I know you don't Pete, at least not ALL the time) Check some of the NAMES of the readers and WRITERs who write in that section and who read those stories some of the BEST fucking writers on this SITE write in those sections. And trust me there are MORE stories of LOVE and Respect and Faithfulness in those stories than in ALL the CHEATING SLUT WIFE SECTION put together. GO READ some of them. You might be surprised how good they are and how many people read them. So get OFF your high moral horse.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
wonderful

great story, so real and hot, just what the doctor ordered, love to be a cougar on the beach myself

while i can still attract young college guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish I could find a Cougar like Hotwife!!!

Flipping naughty and hot! Hotwife you look awesome will you please let me be your paperboy? Provided you open the door dressed like that!

Don't read the silly drama below. What a naughty hot life! Guys! Don't forget this is a SEX story website!

Where were you when I was 18???????????

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha!!!!....

....another internet tough guy wanting to find out what it means to make a real bad choice in life! And still more jerk-off queens calling people who hate stories portraying women as basically cunts with brains misogynist.So surprised to find hypocrites and wimps here.And all you can do is name call like a fucking Junior High kid.Shocking.I almost wish I could invite you to my neighborhood,but I'm supposed to get over my rage,so the authorities tell me.Prison sucks pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Geez, another slut story - how boring!

Author - is this your best effort? If so, please stop submitting because this piece of shit stinks so bad!

hal_teehal_teealmost 14 years ago
sensuously hot

Nancy - you already know this, but you have a way of writing that is both innocently pure and sensuosly hot. I love the pictures you paint, and knowing that the stories are true just inflames my imagination.

That's the thing - its not ONLY what you put down on paper, its allowing one's imagination to roam and fill in all the blanks. Love you to death, babe.

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteabout 8 years ago

I love this story. You are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot...Hot...

....Fucking HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous